Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Even fully upgraded, her other weapons up to this point are weaker than the freaking ice cream.

Iirc it was her strongest weapon

I could be wrong though

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Oh my hecking god.

I'm so dumb.

I finished all of chapter 4, got almost every pairing I'd tried to get and then didn't realize that the final enemy on the map had a siege tome and put Midir in his range with three health then saved over the file...

Well, at least I can undo Erin's atrocious levels. Is it normal for someone to have had five dry levels out of eleven?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Iirc it was her strongest weapon

XD
I wanted to keep it on her as long as possible for shits and giggles. but if that is the case, I can use it all the way to the end unironically.
*gleefully rubs hands*

This would have the additional advantage of saving me lots of money and materials that I can use to upgrade the others, too, now that I think about it.
Unless a stronger weapon does turn up somewhere down the line, of course.

I mean

Midir is useless, and so are her kids

Exactly! He still can't do anything with the killer bow, so he's great! I refuse to use the better alternative!

Well, he does have a hossy, so he does have some merit.

And he's Bridget's lover, sooo...

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, at least I can undo Erin's atrocious levels. Is it normal for someone to have had five dry levels out of eleven?

No, not at all. But FE4 Gen 1 growths are on the lower side of all FEs. Erinys's total growths amount to 190, the lowest in Gen 1. For comparison, FE6 Marcus has 185, and Alan & Lance are 290/285. Fast-forward to Awakening and add class growths to character growths for 400+ per person.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

No, not at all. But FE4 Gen 1 growths are on the lower side of all FEs. Erinys's total growths amount to 190, the lowest in Gen 1. For comparison, FE6 Marcus has 185, and Alan & Lance are 290/285.

Golly. She's still good because she has the defense ring and the brave lance, but it's good to know that I've just had bad luck with her.

Also, how does item inheritance work? Do mom's items go to the daughter and the dad's to the son?

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I looked him up and he does look rather... feminine.
Almost reminds me of Lyn, actually.

If only Lyn was as good as him...

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

172?cb=20160529043124th?id=OIP.qjLmlw-LRF86DPf7KuMkQAHaHa&pidlatest?cb=20100902005936

I feel that IS really enjoys pulling the "dude looks like a lady" trope in their games.

IntSys be like:
530-90_itsatrap.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

If only Lyn was as good as him...

Shots fired.

43 minutes ago, Benice said:

People without holy blood don't have the best growths.
So...
Yes.

Midir is fine as a unit, stop picking on him!

4 minutes ago, Caster said:

Midir is fine as a unit, stop picking on him!

I do legitimately think he's better than Jamke because Horse=good.

11 minutes ago, Caster said:

People without holy blood don't have the best growths.
So...
Yes.

Thank goodness for rings being good, then!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I do legitimately think he's better than Jamke because Horse=good.

Thank goodness for rings being good, then!

He is better. Just give him the killer bow instead of Jamke, not like Jamke is going to get much use out of it because nomount.

Yep.

I really don't feel like writing anything today. I just don't have the energy for it.
The new chapter for the CYOA will come out some time tomorrow. I'm working on it, but I just feel so mentally drained atm.

2 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Mia's on the best way to step into Lyn's and Camilla's footprints, and that's definitely not a good thing, considering she's neither a lord nor a story relevant character in the slightest in the games she appears.

Yeah but Mia's better than both of them.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Continuing in CyberNep, I got a sword for Neptune as a quest reward and... it's something else, alright.

Truly a cool weapon. Heh.

Btw, does CyberNep run into the same issue that the entire series has in reusing the same dungeon layouts over and over?

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I finished all of chapter 4, got almost every pairing I'd tried to get and then didn't realize that the final enemy on the map had a siege tome and put Midir in his range with three health then saved over the file...

That's a big oof moment right there.

@Interdimensional Observer so i guess a certain outfit combination allows Melia to look like Nia

EaSWXNiWoAAVkWX?format=png&name=small

This is the set used

EaScKsHU4AE88Pp?format=png&name=240x240

Aside from what i showed you prior, this is the closest we get to cross-series outfits.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Mia's better than both of them.

Now THAT I can most definitely agree with.

Truly a cool weapon. Heh.

The quality of puns in this sentence is too damn high.

Btw, does CyberNep run into the same issue that the entire series has in reusing the same dungeon layouts over and over?

Not that I've seen, at least. Every dungeon I've been to so far had a unique layout and aesthetic.

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I really don't feel like writing anything today. I just don't have the energy for it.
The new chapter for the CYOA will come out some time tomorrow.

mood xD

That's the reason i haven't been updating lately

+Heat and headache

Just now, Shrimperor said:

mood xD

Exactly. Today just isn't my day in general.

That's the reason i haven't been updating lately

I had a feeling it was something like that.
Though in the back of my mind, I feared you had dropped it entirely.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

+Heat and headache

Get well soon! ^^

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Not that I've seen, at least. Every dungeon I've been to so far had a unique layout and aesthetic.

Alright, that's good at least. Between this and Super Neptunia RPG, it seems the series is moving to more unique locales.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, that totally sucks when it happens. Specially one a day you really want to upload something...

Yup. I hate when that happens. I really do.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Alright, that's good at least. Between this and Super Neptunia RPG, it seems the series is moving to more unique locales.

So it appears.
You know how much I love MegaNep VII already despite the reused dungeons. A Neptunia game with the same quality of gameplay, story, characters, and character development PLUS all unique dungeons would be the game to top them all for me, probably.

Edited by DragonFlames