Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

…Okay I’ll bite, who the hell is Haitaka?

https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Haitaka

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oof.. yeah, I 'member. Though to be fair, I was never getting past Shura's boat anyway

It was still fun tbh

So others pls tell when we are ready for next linked ironman xD

Who is ready atm?

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I'm back at the southern corridor.

What are you talking about? Muerthen is already playable, he just unequips the helmet when he's on the team.

What's better than one though?

Just now, Armagon said:

I could've sworn you lived here.

Well that explains why the vid was blocked. Which means it was blocked for Shrimpy and Acacia too. And Wrait, i think he said he lives in Europe.

I'm wondering what gave the idea, aside from timezone fuckery because what is sleep.

Sadly you wouldn't be the first to say it.

3 minutes ago, The Dashing Darknut said:

jim-halpert-the-office.gif.9343cbcc8963b8f956abfc61f286b44b.gif

I'm curious to see what it looks like to him, what's going on in the pic he's seeing.

@Saint Rubenio, what did you see? Did Haitaka look like he was at something in particular?

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

Right…him…so, why are we talking about some random throwaway boss from Fates again?

Because he's a better unit than 75% of the cast on the route, I don't make the rules

Just now, Dayni said:

Because he's a better unit than 75% of the cast on the route, I don't make the rules

he's pretty average with me tbh. Good atk, average spd so he doesn'T double but doesn't get doubled either, low defences for a footie spear unit.

He does come with a good skillset tho

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

So others pls tell when we are ready for next linked ironman xD

Who is ready atm?

Presumably the same five from the last two times.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'm wondering what gave the idea, aside from timezone fuckery because what is sleep.

Sadly you wouldn't be the first to say it.

I mean, you‘ve said where your from in the thread before, I think.

8 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

…Okay I’ll bite, who the hell is Haitaka?

Just the biggest badass in Fates.

8 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

...i actually can see the haitaka

When looking at the thumbnail in the thread listing

Oh thank God, I'm not going mad.

6 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

It was still fun tbh

I think I lost like, all of our units except for one that you lost, and then I got super mad at you for it. It was great.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

What's better than one though?

Too true.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'm curious to see what it looks like to him, what's going on in the pic he's seeing.

@Saint Rubenio, what did you see? Did Haitaka look like he was at something in particular?

The thing the girl is hugging blends in with the background, so at first glance it kinda looks like she's making the awkward-ass pose Haitaka has in his portrait. Add to that that her shirt is exactly the same color and that I'm on mobile, and well...

5 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Right…him…so, why are we talking about some random throwaway boss from Fates again?

You put him in your team and he's God. He could probably one-round your Emperor.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

You put him in your team and he's God. He could probably one-round your Emperor.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I think I lost like, all of our units except for one that you lost, and then I got super mad at you for it. It was great

yeah, it was like 10 to 1 or so

but then i did the big funny lul

The thing the girl is hugging blends in with the background, so at first glance it kinda looks like she's making the awkward-ass pose Haitaka has in his portrait. Add to that that her shirt is exactly the same color and that I'm on mobile, and well...

I'm surprised Haku blends, but then again, mobile.

Just now, WraithReborn said:

Alright, I will concede it's not as dire as BR's cast where near half are straight up inferior to other units you have and the main reason I'm using captures in CQ is because they have skills they couldn't get otherwise.

10 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Well Dodge hasn't been appearing for a while,

Oh, now that you mention it I guess that’s true.

Hope they’re doing all right!

Just now, GuardianSing said:

I forgot about all the different types of seals there are in Fates. How would I go about using them correctly?

Master Seal: Usual FE promotion Seal at lvl10-20 (aside special classes like Grandmaster)

Heart Seal: Reclass into Character's secondary class line

Partner seal: reclass into Wife's/Husband's class line

Friendship seal: Reclass into A+ support class line

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Corrin can also use it with any same-gender character he hits A rank with.

You can use Heart Seals to reclass into them after the first time.

Edited by Dayni

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Master Seal: Usual FE promotion Seal at lvl10-20 (aside special classes like Grandmaster)

Heart Seal: Reclass into Character's secondary class line

Partner seal: reclass into Wife's/Husband's class line

I understand that much. I'm curious as to when would be the best time to use a seal on any of my units. Say around level 10 when they've learned all skills for that class?

3 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I understand that much. I'm curious as to when would be the best time to use a seal on any of my units. Say around level 10 when they've learned all skills for that class?

That depends entirely on you and your playthrough.

I usually don't promote before lvl20 myself, especially in Fates (Elise or stat cap'ing aside). As for heartseal it's usually to pick up skills or better classes or some weird run or something

For example this run i am going Myrmidon Odin as you saw. I heartseal'd him for that. Other heartseal him for a few levels to pick up Vantage then return to Mage again, for example

Edited by Father Shrimpas

9 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Good Luck!

tumblr_nrt120wzfZ1uxh8ndo1_500.gif

Namely, I didn't realise that it would count dual strikes as "two units can attack" between the two generals and Hans. And the unit they attacked had L&D.

I'm going to need more than a pillow for this.

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

That depends entirely on you and your playthrough.

I usually don't promote before lvl20 myself, especially in Fates (Elise or stat cap'ing aside). As for heartseal it's usually to pick up skills or better classes or some weird run or something

For example this run i am going Myrmidon Odin as you saw. I heartseal'd him for that. Other heartseal him for a few levels to pick up Vantage then return to Mage again, for example

Alright, guess I'm going to have to research some of Fate's classes, huh?

Weirdly enough, looking into the Fire Emblem wiki make up some of my favorite moments of a playthrough. I feel like a real tactician doing research into the art of war to dictate the best possible outcome for my army.