Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Ü

I will keep reactions to myself as to not spoil anything Ü

Can we at least talk about how Okabe is a grandma?

I would've been scared to hit even the delete button on that email, and that absolute badass just went for it. Jesus Christ.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Setsuna was my favorite from my Birthright run. Those voice lines of hers won me over really quickly.

That, and...

Epvgpx2v o

She grew like a badass for me.

Jesus, yeah I never had a single unit get even close to this level on my original run. 

Love that bow name though.

Edited by GuardianSing

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I would've been scared to hit even the delete button on that email, and that absolute badass just went for it. Jesus Christ.

The e mail handle is one his lab uses iirc, was it not?

Ya know, sometimes i do get Ruben's ''Conquest can be way too hard''

I am trying to play CQ but i am too tired, just looking at the map atm makes me thing ''Too much thinking, later'' lol

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

It might've been because you were trying to shoot normal balls through them. It won't work if it's normal, it has to be an element. 

Ah, I assumed elemental shots couldn't pick up on the lightning element. I did chuck a few fire & ice balls in frustration once, but clearly none of them actually hit.😆

57 minutes ago, twilit of Christmas Past said:

I disagree with FEH's existence 👀

Whenever I glimpse a FEH OC, particularly one from one of the more recent books, which is very very rarely, I think to myself "This is a Fire Emblem character?" from a purely visual perspective. -But then I tell myself to be polite and not say this somewhere where someone might be insulted by the accusation.

In part, that is because it'd be very unfairly curmudgeon to say it. Fire Emblem has aesthetically undergone change in the past, and I haven't batted an eye at it then, if I took much notice of it at all. -Although, I perhaps still have a point that later FEH does have a greater rate of design change than prior FE. And mayhap it be that the rate of change has increased since the start of Awakening & beyond era.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

We are in desperate need of the bonking police

Don't blame me for spotting a good typo.

"Yayoi" on the other hand once the logograms are romanized, happens to be spelled the same as a Japanese historical period lasting from at least 300 BC if not earlier to roughly 300 AD. A much less silly meaning.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Oh doggammit Benice, now I'm imagining anime women in suits on election posters.

Thanks, I hate it.

BB6-D50-A6-DD2-B-4-CA8-99-CB-992-F450-CF

Poor quality b/c it's not an ingame screenshot, but this is what I rushed for. A version with an undershirt is available.

Alternatively, imagine a certain career-oriented Reaper, that should be much better.😛

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't blame me for spotting a good typo.

No, not at all, it'a led to one of the best moents on the thread.

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Play Yakuza Kiwami or finish 0 and I'll consider it

Fun fact: Steins;Gate has a character called Kiryu!

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So already there's a corpse and promises of suffering. Fun start.

It is a Shrimpy recommendation, you should have expected this.

Why is Mayuri here. I don't even mean that in an asshole "haha I wanna remove the cute girl character" way. I'm completely serious. Why is she here? Why did I bring her along? And what am I doing here, for that matter? Game, explain yourself already!

The prologue really decides to leave all the details for later.

Which I personally like, I don’t like it when plots open up on absolutely zero action or reverts.

Anyway, Okabe is a pompous dickhead. I already love him.

This is a surprise. A pleasant surprise, but a surprise nonetheless.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Hold up, wha...

Oh, what the absolute fuck is going on with this game.

What is this in reaction to?

1 hour ago, Father Shrimpas said:

People already going crazy over Priam again

Ü

Why are people taking about Priam again?

Gotten dragged into playing with a gremlin.

Halp.

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Alternatively, imagine a certain career-oriented Reaper, that should be much better.😛

The posters for her campaign were absolutely messed with by her partner for a laugh

Had some fried eggs for dinner. Time to play some more S;G and see if this time, the game tells me something.

...Well, for starters, I remember during the anime opening that randomly played at the end of the prologue, the game revealed the existence of a woman called NyanNyan. I am probably going to enjoy this character.

1 hour ago, GuardianSing said:

Jesus, yeah I never had a single unit get even close to this level on my original run. 

Heh... She was something else, all right. She scored victory victory after victory victory. And then she was happy.

...Setsuna's voice lines are the single thing I miss the most when I play Conquest, honestly. That girl's a treasure.

Love that bow name though.

Fun fact: It didn't even happen. Garon and his map were so absurdly difficult that i was forced to make up a 1-turn strat that required Orochi to get the kill instead. She did kill Dragaron, though.

...For the record, I did not use Ryoma. The game's lategame has a rather steep spike if you don't use Ryoma.

The e mail handle is one his lab uses iirc, was it not?

...Okarin works at a lab?

Okay, okay, never mind. Let me play further and see if I can get anything out of the game.

Ya know, sometimes i do get Ruben's ''Conquest can be way too hard''

I am trying to play CQ but i am too tired, just looking at the map atm makes me thing ''Too much thinking, later'' lol

Heh... Yeah. It's not a bad hard, but it is really damn hard at that. If you're not at 100%, it's not the most appealing thing.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

I am living this right now.

Really.png.069d524055d01bc45043756e319c5

'Bout time I threw one of these at you for a change

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Whenever I glimpse a FEH OC, particularly one from one of the more recent books, which is very very rarely, I think to myself "This is a Fire Emblem character?" from a purely visual perspective. -But then I tell myself to be polite and not say this somewhere where someone might be insulted by the accusation.

I understand this feeling. I think it's the fairies. Fairies are something that FE has never done outside of Heroes, not to mention that they all look like the sort of character you'd see in a shady knock-off gacha app trying to capitalize on sex appeal for some quick bucks.

...Oh wait. That's exactly what it is, isn't it.

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

BB6-D50-A6-DD2-B-4-CA8-99-CB-992-F450-CF

You know, I like women in suits, but.

Not this suit.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Fun fact: Steins;Gate has a character called Kiryu!

But does it have a character named Majima or Japanese Donald Duck singing karaoke?

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why are people taking about Priam again?

Heroes, I think.

It is a Shrimpy recommendation, you should have expected this.

But.. But I'm the guy who recommends things where people suffer!

The prologue really decides to leave all the details for later.

Which I personally like, I don’t like it when plots open up on absolutely zero action or reverts.

Well, I am a fan of a good confusion.

This is a surprise. A pleasant surprise, but a surprise nonetheless.

The correct wording is

And yeah, after Evil Laughter nº 3 I was sold on the character. He's a complete, utter dumbass and I love him. I can't wait for the fate of the world to be left in his hands.

What is this in reaction to?

Spoiler

Kurisu finding out how it feels to be a member of my FE army.

Wait

All of his talk of the "organization"

A fearsome enterprise of far-reaching power that hunts him down at every turn by sending deadly agents after him and his loved ones

How he describes himself as a "mad scientist"

Now he says he wants to rearrange "the system"

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD I JUST GOT IT

OKARIN IS A COMMUNIST!