• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What is time?

“Time” is so sad and fleeting
Can’t be controlled, like a river, never stops
“Space” is emptiness dark and so cold
Can you define it’s presence, does it exist?

We drift through the heavens 果てない想い
Filled with the love from up above
He guides my travels せまる刻限
Shed a tear and leap to a new world

Cosmos and their creation
Tell me do they exist for infinity

Stars burn, burning so bright but they’ll fade
How will I know?
Secrets kept until I die

Defy my destiny 守りたいもの
Foolish, but it’s humanity

Imagination 奇跡に変える
Things you can’t conceive
Revelation!

A drop in the darkness 小さな命
Unique and precious forever

Bittersweet memories?夢幻の刹那
Make this moment last, last forever

We drift through the heavens 果てない想い
Filled with the love from up above
He guides my travels せまる刻限
Shed a tear and leap to a new world

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What so instead of a little sticky ball given to you by the king of the cosmos, you start with a grain of depressive thought and it gradually spirals out of control and consumes everything? Great not so subtle allegory about how that actually feels.

Sounds like a fun time. I'd play it.

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Shrimpresident said:

“Time” is so sad and fleeting
Can’t be controlled, like a river, never stops

Ratio

thanos-time.gif

2 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

like a river, never stops

Ratio

za-warudo-jojo-bizarre-adventure.gif

This feels funnier in my head.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That's a loli?

Eh, her features are made to be very petite and young and to add to her childishness, she has pigtails. It's not the loliest of lolis, but I'd say it could easily count. Like, her appearance seems closer to a child than what her intended age would look like so you can see a certain direction with it. She's most likely complexed about her less mature appearance giving the "explanation" as to why she's a tsundere, like I'm 95% sure she is. I'm thinking that reason is probably why the design looks like that but it would still be a lolita as in "person having features of a child while not having its age".

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is why we need more anime that are original/based on finished material as opposed to adapting the light novel that came out last week.

Yeah. Even without the pacing issues, I've rarely seen animes that did all that good when they caught up with the manga and had to improvise. Then again, some like FMA I've only watched the version post completion so I can't give much verdict on those. You also have the filler option, but I hear it's rarely all that well received.

5 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

She's most likely complexed about her less mature appearance giving the "explanation" as to why she's a tsundere, like I'm 95% sure she is

completely wrong...

based on the first chapter anyway

She isn't close to a loli at all

Edited by Shrimpresident

Omori Theory

Spoiler

Mari died saving Sunny from drowning...

Which Basil is somehow related to? The accident i mean

Crack Theory (not serious at all)

Spoiler

Basil and Omori got into the Occult and tried to revive Mari

And when you fuck with the supernatural, the supernatural fucks back

Edited by Shrimpresident

@Saint Rubenio SHRIMPY DON’T OPEN (Lorneus you’re good to, since you finished the game and all)

Spoiler

For some reason, I find it interesting that both Shrimpy and Lorneus were fixated on the whole drowning/water part and how it relates to the game’s overall plot.

And with Shrimpy’s prediction of what happens to Basil in the hikikomori route, I can’t wait until he gets to what actually happens to Basil in those endings.

Speaking of the endings @Lorneus, I know you finished Omori, but did you see any of the bad/alternate endings?

Edited by Sooks

Oh yeah, almost forgot, @TheChoZenOne you said you wanted me to let you know when I finished Steins;Gate. Did it earlier today.

I had issues with it. The twists were predictable because of the writing lacking subtlety, a good few of the characters were a little too one-dimensional and tropey for my liking (Kurisu, Daru, Mayuri, Luka) while others were just plain badly written (Nae, Nakabachi), and there were a bunch of scenes I really disliked. Also, the way you unlock the true ending is just dumb.

However, I also got quite a bit of enjoyment out of it. The prologue and the very end were excellent, Okabe is a brilliant protagonist and everything to do with Moeka, Faris, Suzuha and Tennouji was all pretty great too.

Overall, it was a rocky ride with its ups and downs and I wish it did a few things better, but in the end, I'm happy I pushed through to the end. It ended on a good note.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

@Saint Rubenio SHRIMPY DON’T OPEN (Lorneus you’re good to, since you finished the game and all)

Hide contents

For some reason, I find it interesting that both Shrimpy and Lorneus were fixated on the whole drowning/water part and how it relates to the game’s overall plot.

And with Shrimpy’s prediction of what happens to Basil in the hikikomori route, U can’t wait until he gets to what actually happens to Basil in those endings.

Speaking of the endings @Lorneus, I know you finished Omori, but did you see any of the bad/alternate endings?

The popcorn in these moments. It's too good.

Spoiler

Sorry nothing

I just can't remove spoilers on mobile lol

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh yeah, almost forgot, @TheChoZenOne you said you wanted me to let you know when I finished Steins;Gate. Did it earlier today.

I had issues with it. The twists were predictable because of the writing lacking subtlety, a good few of the characters were a little too one-dimensional and tropey for my liking (Kurisu, Daru, Mayuri, Luka) while others were just plain badly written (Nae, Nakabachi), and there were a bunch of scenes I really disliked. Also, the way you unlock the true ending is just dumb.

However, I also got quite a bit of enjoyment out of it. The prologue and the very end were excellent, Okabe is a brilliant protagonist and everything to do with Moeka, Faris, Suzuha and Tennouji was all pretty great too.

Overall, it was a rocky ride with its ups and downs and I wish it did a few things better, but in the end, I'm happy I pushed through to the end. It ended on a good note.

The popcorn in these moments. It's too good.

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry nothing

I just can't remove spoilers on mobile lol

Glad u enjoyed it!! 👍

I watched a bit more of the Gamma CD thingy.

Spoiler

Prop has cancer.

Somehow I feel I should be happy, but I ended the game in a good mood so I'm not.

Damn...

7 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Capitalism

Oh, yeah...

45 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

completely wrong...

based on the first chapter anyway

She isn't close to a loli at all

Sorry but...

with stuff like page 34, I'm not convinced about the not loli thing. Then again, I'm not an expert in Loli tropes, I'm not too sure what those would be except probably having a childish attitude? I will absolutely concede the point about her being insecure about her body type though. That's clearly not her schtick, skimming through the chapter. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets revealed later on that it is the case and she tries to compensate with other stuff, but I hope they don't go that route.

For the loli thing, I was specifically speaking about the "having them look like a child without directly being a child". Basically, she looks no older than 12, while the guy could believably look 15. He could even pull off 17. And every time she's framed to be appealing to the eyes of the MC, she looks younger again.

Though those aren't things I could've guessed from the first image alone.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Reveal hidden contents

And with Shrimpy’s prediction of what happens to Basil in the hikikomori route, U can’t wait until he gets to what actually happens to Basil in those endings.

Spoiler

I haven't gotten any alternate ending yet, no. Thought about trying out the hidden dungeon today. 
As for the water thing, I think it's the intended conclusion the game wants the player to get. It saves water for last in phobias, having Mari go down a long staircase to disappear  completely at the bottom. It also specifies "you're scared of drowning" rather than water, which is very logical, and yet effective wording to make you think of a traumatic event rather than a general fear. The library scene serves to tell you Sunny was already scared of water, and Mari isn't mentioned in the lake part, from what I recall. Though again, that part can lead to the opposite conclusion on the basis that Mari's death is probably what lead the friends to stop seeing each other, with that kind of narrative... I still think the game heavily wants you to take water as the "Mari's death" explanation XP And I fell for it hard, haha.