• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Eh, if I have to I can just create a new thread.

If changing the date is the problem, then you can try what I do (or did) for my CYOA and remove the poll completely, save the topic like that, and then go back and make a new poll.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If changing the date is the problem, then you can try what I do (or did) for my CYOA and remove the poll completely, save the topic like that, and then go back and make a new poll.

Worked perfectly. Thanks!

Worked perfectly. Thanks!

Always glad to be of service! ^^

---

There's no way this is true.
It cannot be true.
I refuse to accept it. I refuse! But I know it is futile, because it has already begun.
In these last moments of consciousness, in these last instances where I am still me... I see the faces of people once beloved. Their features so familiar are growing ever distant. They transform into something I do not recognize. Fear. Hatred. Pity. Soon, they will be nothing to me.

I should have listened. My brother told me not go out, that he had a bad premonition. But we needed the water, so I stubbornly refused and went to the well anyway. Even I must have realized that something was wrong that day. On the distant horizon, there was a sudden flash of light, so bright, it almost blinded me.
Soon, it started to rain. But this rain was not natural. Whenever the drops hit, it felt as though they burnt away my skin. Like sharp blades hitting me, the pain soon became unbearable, as I felt something entering me through my skin.
Only barely, I registered that the rain was a bright blue.

By the time I had realized it, everything went dark. The faces vanished. The people I once regarded as friends and loved ones...
soon, they will be united with me. We will be one flesh and blood.
Hunger. I hungered for their souls.

---

I wonder how long it was since I felt anything that was not excruciating hunger. I saw her blade, beautiful as the night itself, tear open what little was left of me. Her eyes were calm, like she had done this many times before.
And in the same instant my consciousness returned, it vanished once again. But this time, I did not feel pain. I did not feel agony.
What I felt was... liberation.

If I could speak what was in my heart, only two words would have escaped my deformed lips.
"Thank you."

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Well, I got the votes to reset, but the poll is still closed even when I change the date.

Hm... I think just getting rid of the time limit after finishing the other edits, then going back later and adding a new time limit seems to work. Can't quite be certain, though.

EDIT: Whoops, somebody else already said this. Sorry!

Edited by Benice

Just now, Benice said:

Hm... I think just getting rid of the time limit after finishing the other edits, then going back later and adding a new time limit seems to work. Can't quite be certain, though.

EDIT: Whoops, somebody else already said this. Sorry!

Hey, thanks anyway. I'm just glad it got fixed. I'd hate to screw something up when I offered to take care of it myself.

Tfw you take a nap until...

*looks at clock*

00:30

Nice....

4 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

@Shrimperor How do you reset the votes for the polls on SF? I've tried to enter in new options, but the vote count stayed the same and the poll has remained closed.

Delete poll -> Save Thread -> add poll again

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Done with RD 3-5. Now to move back to the Dawn Brigade for Ch. 3-6.

Oh boy, this will be tough with only one healer. Good luck!

19 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Congrats and good luck with the next one!

Thanks. It's...a very steep difficulty spike, to say the least. Beatable, but definitely a step up from the Greil Merc chapters.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Thanks. It's...a very steep difficulty spike, to say the least.

That's true, especially with all the fog of war and such.
I don't know how you levelled your units, but giving Sothe a Beastkiller knife (I think it should be called something like that) can help. And there is a bit of terrain you can use to your advantage, for example, there is a log formation to the right of your starting position that you can hide long-range units behind to snipe enemies from.
You need to kill a specific number of enemies to win (I think it was 30 or something similar), so prioritize targeting weakened enemies or untransformed ones that are quite easy to kill.

If you give Volug Edward's Wrath and Tauroneo's Resolve, take away Wildheart and let him fight in human form until he can transform for real, he can gain crazy levels in this chapter.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Thanks. It's...a very steep difficulty spike, to say the least. Beatable, but definitely a step up from the Greil Merc chapters.

Dragonflames pointed out a very viable strategy, and the BK shows up...I think it's turn eight? Regardless, you'll want a tanky unit LIKE ARAN such as a well-trained Nolan to plug up the logs north of where you spawn, as there are quite a few tigers over there IIRC. If you have a tank with a ranged/spellcaster support, then putting them there can work. Jill, if you used her, should also be really valuable here. Volug and two other decent units, with good support and some backup should be able to hold the right side of the map OK.

Edited by Benice

Continued with Path of Radiance today. Everything was going really well on chapter 11 until the boss moved and ORKO'd Ike. Which, admittedly, is partially my fault, as Ike had a steel sword equipped for no reason, which allowed him to be doubled. But I won't give in yet! I will persist!

43 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That's true, especially with all the fog of war and such.
I don't know how you levelled your units, but giving Sothe a Beastkiller knife (I think it should be called something like that) can help. And there is a bit of terrain you can use to your advantage, for example, there is a log formation to the right of your starting position that you can hide long-range units behind to snipe enemies from.
You need to kill a specific number of enemies to win (I think it was 30 or something similar), so prioritize targeting weakened enemies or untransformed ones that are quite easy to kill.

If you give Volug Edward's Wrath and Tauroneo's Resolve, take away Wildheart and let him fight in human form until he can transform for real, he can gain crazy levels in this chapter.

37 minutes ago, Benice said:

Dragonflames pointed out a very viable strategy, and the BK shows up...I think it's turn eight? Regardless, you'll want a tanky unit LIKE ARAN such as a well-trained Nolan to plug up the logs north of where you spawn, as there are quite a few tigers over there IIRC. If you have a tank with a ranged/spellcaster support, then putting them there can work. Jill, if you used her, should also be really valuable here. Volug and two other decent units, with good support and some backup should be able to hold the right side of the map OK.

Thanks for the advice!

Having the Black Knight is a lifesaver for sure. And Jill just promoted to Dragonmaster, so things should be a bit less stressful for the rest of the chapter when I continue it tomorrow.

------

Oof. Hecking internet has been awful today. WTH Xfinity?

Edited by twilitfalchion

Umm, Atelier experts, i need your Alchemy knowledge

I am about to fill my Inventory, 4600/5000 atm

What can i do lol

Is there a way to increase inventory size, or do i need to start selling stuff...

Edited by Shrimperor

28 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Speedwings maybe?

Do I get more of them? I mostly wanna give 'em to Boyd, since he's making the best use of them so far. (Speaking of which, I promoted him for this chapter. The measly +1 to speed was still enough to get him to ORKO the vast majority of enemies, and if he doubles, it dies.)