Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

I've always felt that. Or at least, I don't remember not feeling it.

Considering I feel it watching great heights in real life, I've chalk it as just simply being my fear of heights.

Only when I play, though. Never happened with something not a video game. Or watching others play. Or if it's a cutscene I think. That I remember, at least. Could be a psychological thing since it seems it only happens if I'm doing the action of sending the character down the fall.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

So i saw the K-On movie last night, which featured the girls going to London, so that was cool. Movie's about as good as the second season. I then read the two sequel manga and those were cute but damn, i wish it went on for way longer (both are only a single volume, 14 chapters each). There's also a currently on-going K-On spin-off featuring completely new characters getting inspired by the concerts HTT put on during the festivals. I don't know if i'll read that one though.

@DragonFlames since i know you like K-On

• K-On Highschool focusing on Azusa after the ending of the show
  • K-On College focusing on Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Mugi during their first year in college

Alright, third map of Tale of the Dragon done. It was a bit... confusing. Objective states to stop a monk from doing a ritual in seven craters left by one of the Chinese deities if I recall... except the monk can't be attacked. I "destroyed" the craters but even then it took a while for the ending cutscene to trigger. No idea what exactly did. Ah well, it's done.

Also played a little DQVI. Not much, just gave Rekk a few levels before doing the next story section. Which will be for next time.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

I actually thought Arland and Rune Factory shared the same artist.

The character designs definitely have the same kind of feel to them.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

It's also funny when you consider that Atelier Rorona has lite-farming elements. And so does Atelier Ryza.

True!
I, uh, confess that I barely used them in Ryza.

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

118762495_10216286167534689_394878654455

XD

And meanwhile, Rean can maybe be like: "You guys win boss fights?!"

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Does anyone else feel vertigo when playing/watching a 3D game and witnessing a fall from a great height, especially a fast one? I got to be this way in like the year or two, never was before. It's happened in XCX, and I was just watching an LP and it happened there too. This never existed when I was playing Breath of the Wild, so again, it's quite recent. The effects of vision deterioration from too much screen time?

Yep, all the time! Most notably in Xenoblade 2, where there were plenty of opportunities to fall from great heights.
I recon the origin of that is my fear of heights.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

So i saw the K-On movie last night, which featured the girls going to London, so that was cool. Movie's about as good as the second season. I then read the two sequel manga and those were cute but damn, i wish it went on for way longer (both are only a single volume, 14 chapters each). There's also a currently on-going K-On spin-off featuring completely new characters getting inspired by the concerts HTT put on during the festivals. I don't know if i'll read that one though.

Glad you enjoyed it!
I confess, I haven't watched anything beyond the first season of that. I should probably get on that somewhat soon...

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

@DragonFlames since i know you like K-On

• K-On Highschool focusing on Azusa after the ending of the show
  • K-On College focusing on Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Mugi during their first year in college

Thank you! ^^

I voted for once today because I simply have to defend Trails and Persona series ------despite Junpei x Chidori is a support of the like two worst characters from Persona 3 for me.

I know I voted way too early but I don't have the opportunity and endurance to stay awake till past 11 PM.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

raw

First try at level 8 ftw!

I'll try once she gets to 7.
Thanks! Let's hope it'll work!

But honestly, I didn't expect it to go this quickly. I had thought "well, I'll at least need a full year before I get her there", but here I am, still in the game's first month, and her LP is at 6, halfway to 7.
Neat!

Why's the apointment tomorrow, as we like to say, at the ass of the world

365264627623526400.png?v=1

I have half a mind to just cancel it and wait for something nearby to pop up

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

relatable.exe

I_hate_Corona.txt

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Why's the apointment tomorrow, as we like to say, at the ass of the world

365264627623526400.png?v=1

I have half a mind to just cancel it and wait for something nearby to pop up

Job interview? Or doctor's appointment?

I_hate_Corona.txt

I_agree.pdf

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Job interview? Or doctor's appointment?

Bürgeramt. Need a new ID and passport as mine are only valid for a few more months. However the appointment i got is at a office at the complete other side of the city....

No way would i cancel a job interview, and my doctors are all nearby, thankfully haha.

Edited by Shrimperor

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Bürgeramt. Need a new ID and passport as mine are only valid for a few more months. However the apointment i got is at a office at the complete other side of the city....

Ah, that. That sucks. In that case, I might look into getting a new appointment nearby.

I'm due next year myself. I have half a mind to tell them "screw it, I know who I am, thank you!", just to see how they'd react. XD

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

No way would i cancel a job interview, and my doctors are all nearby, thankfully haha.

That's good!
I should've kinda figured it wasn't a job interview, because in these times it's more likely people will lose their jobs rather than get them.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I have half a mind to tell them "screw it, I know who I am, thank you!", just to see how they'd react. XD

Kek.

You are required by law to have a valid ID though. You don't have to carry it with you, but you should've a valid one somewhere.

Honestly, it's no trouble for me, and it always good to have a travel document ready in case something happens and you need to go somewhere.

I just wish getting an appointment wasn't such a pain. It's the only reason why i didn't cancel it yet.

I mean, it's an easy click on their webpage, but you need A rank luck to get a good appointment

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Kek.

You are required by law to have a valid ID though. You don't have to carry it with you, but you should've a valid one somewhere.

I know, I know! XD
Still, I am so checked out of everything these days, I'll just have my fun with stuff from here on out. And if I can troll some civil servants while I'm at it, why not? XD

Honestly, it's no trouble for me, and it always good to have a travel document ready in case something happens and you need to go somewhere.

I just wish getting an appointment wasn't such a pain. It's the only reason why i didn't cancel it yet.

True.
I swear, they want you to have an ID. They really shouldn't make it so tedious to get one. But that's bureaucracy for you, I suppose.

I mean, it's an easy click on their webpage, but you need A rank luck to get a good appointment

*looks at profile*
Well, f---

Edited by DragonFlames

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

But that's bureaucracy for you, I suppose.

It's not really that bad, they just look at your old ID, ask some questions, and then ask you to come in 3 weeks to get your ID

And they also always choose the worst possible picture

It's just the appointment that is the problem. I am trying to search for another appointment (sometimes people cancel their appointments and new ones pop up), but currently all of September is full...

Edited by Shrimperor

And they also always choose the worst possible picture

Mine legit looks like what you'd see on a wanted poster.

And just found a different appointment, yay!

Hey, congrats! ^^

Mine legit looks like what you'd see on a wanted poster

Every ID/passport picture in existence xD

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Hey, congrats! ^^

Thanks 😄

Hopefully it's a little more nearby than your former one!

It's still a bit away, but much better than the other place

It's also in ~2 weeks, which leaves me with a breathing room to try and get a good pic xD