• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m not familiar with this game, I don’t have to knowledge to understand what’s happening. I mean you died, obviously, but I don’t see what you did wrong.

I think dying four seconds into a boss fight is a bad sign.

(Also, just for the record, the fight's supposed to look like this)

PjbaHqb.png

The game is very pretty, highly recommend. And some of the bosses... Hoo. True Monk is the best bossfight I've had the pleasure of playing. The music is generally a tad lacking, but at least this theme's great. 'Least for me. It's better in gameplay, 'cause it syncs up with the boss phases really well. (The best part is a 2:07 IMO.)

1 minute ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Best Girl.

I don't watch anime, I just find it funny how Elon Musk is reposting Evangelion memes.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

LRG aside, i just find it really beautiful how Inti Creates is partnering up with an indie studio who's putting out their first game. Like they've been doing this since the reveal of Luminous Avenger iX 2 and i just think it's neat.

Like we've seen devs congratulate others on their releases but this is a whole new level. I like it.

Ok correction,  Cogen isn't Gemdrop's first game. They've made VR stuff in the past.

But the point stands.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What’s that?

Limited Run Games.

As the name implies, they make limited copies of physcal games, usually indie.

8 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

xyCnEQu.png

Even in a different route she Queen

Truely the superior Blonde

Why are they fighting in a Picasso painting?

20 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

WHY IS RAIN THE FINAL BOSSS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Since when were you playing Breath of the Wild?

43 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The UB are very much intended as alien designs

Those are the Ultra Beasts I've heard of offhand once or twice? They don't look alien enough.

OIP-49k-Gyr-MMS9-QK4-Lqq2-JJZUQAAAA-w-11

Abandon eyes, abandon faces, leave behind a being that has nothing to find emotion therein.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Why are they fighting in a Picasso painting?

lol

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Since when were you playing Breath of the Wild?

They were breathing wildly alright

Edited by Shrimpresident

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Those are the Ultra Beasts I've heard of offhand once or twice? They don't look alien enough.

Some are moreso odd.

Then there's this distant cousin of the BotW guardian.

Edited by Dayni

31 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So you'd take the Dragon's Den and make it 100% Dratini?

Sounds lovely. Fun fact, I even went as Dratini for Halloween back in elementary school.

36 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think I'd be either Slowpoke or something like that.

...That's not a very interesting answer, is it.

Slowpoke is a great choice, its got the legendary power of Gen 1 Amnesia behind it, the power of being a psychic type, and has gotten plenty of love throughout the years from Game Freak. Plus who doesn't love a good slowpoke meme.

8 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

I don't really have a favorite pokemon, but I really like Lanturn

Risultati immagini per pokemon night fishing lanturn | Pokemon art,  Pokemon, Pokemon pictures

A great Gen 2 pokemon, with an amazing typing that is almost unique to the line (alas Wash Rotom followed in its amazing footse- well fin prints).

Admittedly, its hard to pick a bad pokemon, but those are both definitely stellar picks.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Okay yeah, on closer examination, that's closer to what I had in mind. Random objects, shapes, and geometric patterns glued together are a certain kind of unnaturalness.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Limited Run Games.

As the name implies, they make limited copies of physcal games, usually indie.

Like, artificial scarcity?

21 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Risultati immagini per pokemon night fishing lanturn | Pokemon art,  Pokemon, Pokemon pictures

Lanturn, I should use it more.

Okay yeah, on closer examination, that's closer to what I had in mind. Random objects, shapes, and geometric patterns glued together are a certain kind of unnaturalness.

It doesn't help most only were in USUM.

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

OIP-49k-Gyr-MMS9-QK4-Lqq2-JJZUQAAAA-w-11

Abandon eyes, abandon faces, leave behind a being that has nothing to find emotion therein.

Some Ultra Beasts are this.

But yeah, this is more alien than those.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Pretty much.

Like it's pretty much pre-order only.

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean I've seen people without real explanation critize LRG. But usually, the games they make copies of are indie titles that can't afford a full-fledged physical release, and are only otherwise available on digital storefronts. LRG basically makes "collector's editions".

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say, I'll be quite surprised if they can get to change the Filibuster rules tonight...

I would be convinced we need to rethink the scientific laws of the universe if they did within the next five decades.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

PYjx8HX.png

a6G4iM9.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

F

F

F

F

F

F

Has the MC become the immobilized, powerless sex slave of some evil overlord monstrosity of the galaxy? Or does the universally green text mean it's one person speaking, and they've had sex so good they'd rather die than live trying and forever failing to replicate the greatest experience?

And don't you like sadness?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Or does the universally green text mean it's one person speaking

yup

Each person has their own text color

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

and they've had sex so good they'd rather die than live trying and forever failing to replicate the greatest experience?

Well, when first GF got turned into Jelly infront of your eyes and 2nd GF is about to become the same....

he is now going for the double suicide route

Edited by Shrimpresident

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

LRG basically makes "collector's editions".

There is one known exception as of this moment: Luminous Avenger iX 2 will have a permanent physical release published by LRG.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

tmaeGyi.png

Auntie with the last minute rescue

...Not exactly the kind of aunt you would want. The eyes would have me walking on eggshells, fearful spilling grape juice on the white carpet in her house would see me banished to a rift of torment between dimensions for eternity.

...Not exactly the kind of aunt you would want. The eyes would have me walking on eggshells, fearful spilling grape juice on the white carpet in her house would see me banished to a rift of torment between dimensions for eternity.

yeah she looks like an evil Witch, but she's been helpful to MC in both routes so far

Well, there're still 4 routes to go after this...

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

The UB are very much intended as alien designs and while "God shouldn't be bothered by our standards" is a statement about the fusions, fact of the matter is Dialga looks like it swallowed a cannon, took Arceus's rear legs for itself and called it a day after taking off the front crest while Palkia apparently got into MLP on the basis of it's legs and decided arms bad but keep the shoulders and really wanting shin guards.

57 minutes ago, Armagon said:

See, the Ultra Beasts work because they're supposed to be completely alien to the Pokemon world. Like even more than actual aliens like Deoxys.

I mean, they don't look that alien to me. Bizarre, sure. Terrible, sure. But alien? One is an Origami. Another is a garbage disposal machine with arms. Another is a bunch of electrical wires. Another is a floating grandma hat with squishy jelly hair. Most of them you would set them in gen 5 and they would fit, with the industrial lifestyle design they took. They do have a design that seems a little off when comparing to most pokémon, and I do agree that Dialceus and Palceus look particularly terrible, but I think they've done similar in the past so it just doesn't phase me much anymore. I think my true breaking point was with Mega Evolutions. Some look pretty cool, but there's a lot where I can only go "what the hell went through their heads".

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

I was going for what pokemon you'd want around as they "suit" you, but if Ditto works Ditto works.

Hmm... if it's a pokémon that suits me, maybe Girafarig. I'm pretty much known as the giraffe guy with my friends and family, so I'd say it's the most fitting. Maybe Teddiursa too, cause in the anime, he's a little shit that gets away with everything. I'm also known to shed hair a lot so a bear seems rather fitting. Other than that, Ditto does work, cause he can be Girafarig, Teddiursa and any other pokémon that could potentially suit me. 

Just now, Shrimpresident said:

yeah she looks like an evil Witch, but she's been helpful to MC in both routes so far

Well, there're still 4 routes to go after this...

Yeaaaaah, unless she merely sold her humanity for the sake of gaining power necessary to altruistically help humanity, she is going to be evil. I can't see it otherwise. Probably hold off on the evil reveal for the true route if that's a thing, when the stars align just right with her schemes, or the hero frustratingly breaks the boundaries she had set on variance from her general plan.

So the one thing that immediately drew me to 13 Sentinels was the very unique narrative structure the game goes for, and already it’s using it to tell the story extremely well, this is so cool. I won’t go in to specifics, but I’ve already had more than one

yU8l0bu.jpg

moment using information from one character’s storyline in another. And that’s absolutely a good thing.