• Armagon

12 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Teehee! >:)

final fantasy 15

octopath traveler

Majora’s mask

Oh hek never mind I could literally go on forever 

39 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Sorry man, i already installed LAD, but controller...

Nah, don't worry-I was referring to the people who've had a chance to play it but didn't end up quite as enamored as I.

Edited by Benice

In Kirby and the Forgotten Land, you can collect figurines of various characters and abilities

FOvCHLUVcAArwbY?format=jpg&name=large

You can see Kirby admire these figurines. Every other game ever made is now worse because they don't do this.

10/10

24 minutes ago, Elina said:

octopath traveler

Majora’s mask

BASED BASED BASED BASED

This is some very good taste.

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I seen FF XV mentioned and ill I could think was

"hey, blondie!"

"That's...me, I guess?" 

Lol! That time you could make noctis bring a picture of himself into the boss battle is my favorite memory.

22 minutes ago, Elina said:

final fantasy 15

I never did finish this one, but they build a really solid dynamic between its cast in the grand car trip portion.

21 minutes ago, Elina said:

octopath traveler

This is one I have on my gaming backlog on Steam...

21 minutes ago, Elina said:

Majora’s mask

Best Zelda game hands down.

9 minutes ago, Elina said:

Lol! That time you could make noctis bring a picture of himself into the boss battle is my favorite memory.

Ah you mean against Ardyn. Yeah it was a pretty touching scene, actually!

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Ah you mean against Ardyn. Yeah it was a pretty touching scene, actually!

Yeah! Let’s just say I saw that cutscene quite a few times…

teehee! Guess I forgot you’re supposed to prepare for boss battles

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Agreed.

I need to replay it.

Have you done Kafei’s quest? If not, I highly recommend it! It’s so good and I’m obsessed!

Just now, Elina said:

Have you done Kafei’s quest? If not, I highly recommend it! It’s so good and I’m obsessed!

I've done everything in the game multiple times yes (not the fairies).

5 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

This is one I have on my gaming backlog on Steam...

You should definitely get to it!

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Came across this:

Heh, that's cute.

Three Houses… and Omori? I didn’t know the internet could contain so much goodness in one place.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Ah, yes. That’s the way it should be.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

You should definitely get to it!

Three Houses… and Omori? I didn’t know the internet could contain so much goodness in one place.

I listen to this song like every day!! I’m so proud of my Therion’s 49,071 damage attacks, and Cyrus as a sorcerer is where it’s at. 

“Tiiime to steal the show!”

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

2 minutes ago, Elina said:

Ah, yes. That’s the way it should be.

But the double magic meter is so fun.

Especially in the remake where you need magic to have fun with Zora Link.

2 minutes ago, Elina said:

I’m so proud of my Therion’s 49,071 damage attacks

Really? I never found Therion all that useful.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Really? I never found Therion all that useful.

I just use donate BP and use Aeber’s reckoning. Since that skill corresponds with his speed, I give him all the sprightly nuts and stuff in the game, and all his weapons have speed+. If you use speed and attack up while lowering the enemy’s defense, you can do up to 75,000 damage with the surpassing power skill equipped. Most bosses are under 400,000 hp, with the exception of the final boss and maybe another or two I’ve forgotten, but I know that it only takes a few times for Therion’s overpowered Aeber’s reckoning until the boss is dead. That’s what I call useful.

Completed the snow map. First run ended when I was like "maybe I should try to stop the bandit from handing over Cecily", so I restarted and brought Larentia. Then I learned how funky the ice dragon's behavior is, she died by it attempting to stop the boss. I quickly checked online to see if releasing Cecily turns her into a green NPC on the map, which would be utter insanity to have to defend. Since she doesn't it turned out, I grabbed the Ladyblade and reran the first few turns until I got the double-crits on the boss and set her free. I see the Glacier Axes were there to cut through Marcel's very high defense, and I gave him two of my few remaining Vulneraries to fix this, while sending Ruby, Volo, Aegina, and Izerna to help him. Once Marcel was safe, the map became fairly easy and Ruby grinded her shield rank on an archer to like 17. The ice dragon moving a second time was a surprise that took a few reloads, but it never targeted the very vulnerable Izerna and instead picked Larentia, who Aegina was right next to. The Focus Chant Fire left it at 1 HP delivered with an 80+ hit rate, but the second, finishing blow was like 60%. The Zweihander seems counterintuitive for Marcel, since being a Blade means he can't use a unit-defining Large Shield with it, though it could be how I can actually kill things with him, he has been sitting at level 5 99 EXP for a while.

Ruby's X-Mission unlocked after this. I should've brought Thaddy to Steal from the convoys and Aegina/Perceval to mitigate the armors, but I didn't.😅 Made things a little trickier, and Elbert risked his life and several retries baiting the crossbow unit headed to Larentia (not that I needed her to do that without Thaddy to steal), along with several bandits b/c I placed Ruby on the cave tile so they nothing better to do. I did a tiny bit more grinding and got Ruby to 19 on shields, so I ought to be done with her and upgrade to her father after the next battle. Volo also permanently joined, kinda lackluster recruitment barring a lone Reese quip, but TBF, I take it all his juicy details are in the Dead Faye/Early Chaos Defeat recruitment version. Any concise vid with that whole shebang I can look that up after I'm done with Berwick to see who Ouroburos truly is? Really, for all my worrying, I'm realizing that with planning, full recruitment ain't difficult, it just won't happen overnight. My finances are almost freed from the mercs.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, the problem with this map and 6-main is setting up your retreat while going for the late rewards. They're rather uneventful for the first half, perhaps too uneventful. I'd say 4-main pulls off the concept the best of these "defend and escape" maps.

I think I'll agree with this. Chapter 4 was first and best by far. Chapter 6 might've been a little too big and getting Enid around it to do her job was too rudimentary, while Chapter 8... I'd say the concept had been overused at this point and they were running out of ways to make it creative.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahahah! Ah, yes, Webber. My favorite character in the game. No, not really, but I love his face. He looks horrible.

I've prepared filings to have all of the old fogies placed on the Narvian List of Registered Sex Offenders, just in case.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

It is impossible to not have fun with the Kirb.

This reminds me, given you said played F-Zero X earlier, you DO have Nintendo Switch Online, right? Since that does give you access to the non-Ultra version of Kirby Super Star, and Kirby's Dreamland 3. Just sayin'.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

FOtSTc3WQAMFyQx?format=jpg&name=large

Stone Ocean Part 2 has been confirmed.

....Man i gotta say, the way they're releasing them has taken a lot of hype out of the sales. Dumb Netflix deal where they release batches of 12 episodes worldwide and then wait for Japanese TV stations to play catch up until they catch up so they can release the next batch.

That being said

FOtSTcyXIA0bSUP?format=jpg&name=large

Diver Down time.

45 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This reminds me, given you said played F-Zero X earlier, you DO have Nintendo Switch Online, right? Since that does give you access to the non-Ultra version of Kirby Super Star, and Kirby's Dreamland 3. Just sayin'.

Oh that's right, i do have those Kirby games to play.

Sometime in the future then.

game recommendations?

meh, I feel like I share enough series with folks here that I either don't have any games to recommend or my taste in games is something that wouldn't be worth sharing

Edited by twilitfalchion