• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

People i know swear on Rance, but like the normie i am i am a bit turned off by the "reputation" xD

Smh I thought you were a true degen

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

"What 06 failed to mention was that the Rance series is also hentai".

I mean, i ain't saying that's a bad thing, you do you, but that's a key piece of info.

Sengoku Rance has a streamer patch which censors the game's H-Scenes.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sengoku Rance...

The only props I give is that they accurately portray Mouri Motonari as an old man. Like, dude was born in 1497, so seeing him young at 1615 Osaka in SW3 is like... LOL

Reveal hidden contents

Okay, granted, that happened in Okuni's story, where she's... soul collecting, more or less, so Motonari is likely only still "alive" because she lets him. Still...

Now, Yoshimoto Imagawa at Osaka, on the other hand...

Acacia, you... a degen too...?

Anime Shock GIFs | Tenor

1 minute ago, Newtype06 said:

Smh I thought you were a true degen

Even degens have some lines that are hard to cross xD

2 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Acacia, you... a degen too...?

always the quiet ones

I don't know how "knowing how X character looks in Y game" means "has played Y game", but, one thing is sure...

I. Detest. False. Accusations.

Don't. Do. That.

Please.

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The only props I give is that they accurately portray Mouri Motonari as an old man. Like, dude was born in 1497, so seeing him young at 1615 Osaka in SW3 is like... LOL

And SW5 followed suit. I only ever saw his SW3 self beforehand, but the choice to make him less of a disarmingly nice nerd and instead a serious old man, willing to call his enemies deer he's hunting was very different. Quite the change of pace, when others like Toshiie Maeda and Hideyoshi remained physically and or character-wise the same.

SW, SRW... surely somebody has done Mecha Sengoku at some point, right?

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

*Laughs in Lost Judgment's 44 GB filesize*

Have you seen AAA Western gaming? Call of Duty and the ilk regularly receive free updates of 200GB in size. -So I'm told, I don't play that stuff. 

Devs be lazy, pushing the burden of the gigabytes onto the customer. And, Nintendo be miserly by refusing to share their secret rumored proprietary compression technologies; they're also hiding the secret to achieving the inward pressures necessary for self-sustaining nuclear fusion reaction generators.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Hope you enjoy it. I do plan on getting to it uh, eventually.

No rush or anything. I'm "your hostage" on Xcode and the rest of Xenosaga.😆 With a ginormous guilty backlog of other things. Blessed are we, who live in an era of glut with quality!

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I have enough to worry in my life to start dealing with such things here... SO STOP DOING IT, OKAY!?

Sorry.thumb.png.5146195f8edd73764922c6cb2b32f879.png

It was just a joke

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Call of Duty and the ilk regularly receive free updates of 200GB in size. -So I'm told, I don't play that stuff. 

200 GB, in addition to the 100 GB needed to install the game in the first place lmao.

19 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Sorry.thumb.png.5146195f8edd73764922c6cb2b32f879.png

It was just a joke

... no, I shouldn't have reacted that way. I'm sorry. It's fine. Just... well, I have some stuff to do, so I'll stop paying attention to this thread for now...

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

... no, I shouldn't have reacted that way. I'm sorry. It's fine. Just... well, I have some stuff to do, so I'll stop paying attention to this thread for now...

If you need a break, it happens, I understand. I wish you the best through whatever you're dealing with.🙂 

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

If you need a break, it happens, I understand. I wish you the best through whatever you're dealing with.🙂 

Oh no, I'm just gonna play the new update of Another Eden. lol

It's stop paying attention for a few hours, not days or so. XD

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Ichika is the one who fell hard tho

She was too powerful. She had to be nerfed so the other could have a chance. So Negi made her OOC during the Kyoto arc...

Absolute Pain

https://i.redd.it/hpd0una4tlv31.jpg

Just now, Newtype06 said:

She was too powerful. She had to be nerfed so the other could have a chance. So Negi made her OOC during the Kyoto arc...

Absolute Pain

https://i.redd.it/hpd0una4tlv31.jpg

lmao that picture

perfect

https://i.imgur.com/U99hR4F.jpg

Will always be the best girl in my heart❤️

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

After five years, FEH finally puts in the OG (even if it's his Mystery incarnation).

Is there a difference?

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20220426-230215_Twitter.jpg

Lol we were just talking about him earlier.

After five years, FEH finally puts in the OG (even if it's his Mystery incarnation).

As a Mythic... none of FEH's Legendary/Mythic/Ascended titles make perfect sense in the long run. However, Medeus as a Shadow Dragon, as in (New) Mystery instead of an Earth Dragon as in FE1/3B2/11, makes more sense for the Mythic title. As Earth Dragons are a common tribe of dragonkind, and SD Medeus is stronger than the impotent ED Medeus. A Shadow Dragon for all intents and purposes seems to be an Earth Dragon, whose power level has increased to Super Saiyan Blue Monkey Memeable >9000 Chuunibyou-Named Hyper Titanic Buster Dragon God.

I rather pity Medeus. Dude is tragic in principle, he was the only Earth Dragon to side with Naga, and didn't betray her will until humans attacked his innocent Manakete-tized people. Yet the games never gave him the chance to be portrayed as such, he barely has any screentime at all across four games. TMS#FE was 100% accurate in leaving him as an afterthought. When Medeus puts in for reservations at a restaurant, he arrives and finds a snake-haired goddess has taken his table, the staff didn't bother writing down his name properly.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer