Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

medius_earth-dragon_king_slide04.png

Gonna admit, the injured art does compensate for the lack of chin-resting. Quite fierce, a focused, determined wrathfulness without excess, it's suitable for him. And, the abs. I was not expecting that.😂 Any chance Medeus is on a Manakete seniors' dating website? Glad to see the much mistreated original dark dragon was made a Silver Scaley Shadow Stud.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

*reads*

Wait this is basically the plot of every solo Kaiju flick. Consider me interested. 

I just thought the whole "You are fighting a losing battle, the enemy is too strong, it's about managing your loses until the researcher defeats the kaiju" sounded too intensely strategic -not to insult your strategy skills (not like I'm the greatest mind nor obsessed with challenge either).😅 That, plus the pixelated 2D, reminded me of Into the Breach, a game which Ruben likes and whose reviews I remember called that game rather difficult.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean, if it’s that big of a deal, I could load a save state and go give some BEXP to him instead of Elincia.

nah won't help him now.

Good Luck El Psy Kongroo

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

I went and checked again and with 45 HP 20 Def Ike can barely survive if that triggers

With 7 HP to be exact

This… doesn’t sound good.

Even if I had enough BEXP to max level him, he could only get 9 more points of HP at the max.

He never felt particularly HP screwed though… I guess because this is fe9.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This… doesn’t sound good.

Even if I had enough BEXP to max level him, he could only get 9 more points of HP at the max.

He never felt particularly HP screwed though… I guess because this is fe9.

Just keep in mind something:

Unless you're that much of a completionist... it's optional at the end of it to do it.

30 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Into the Breach, a game which Ruben likes and whose reviews I remember called that game rather difficult

Well Into the Breach is like a roguelike SRPG from what i've read.

This Kaiju one doesn't sound like it's the same thing. 

At any rate, it's definitely refreshing after playing games where you beat up the Kaiju.

20 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

^

But iirc RD assumed you did it.

Or was it my save carryover?

Nope, it always happens.

And on the subject of transfers...

Spoiler

It doesn't matter

When it comes to unlocking stuff in RD, the only thing that really matters is getting Ike and Soren to A Support.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The funny thing about Nosferatu in Gaiden is that since its HP leeching effect is its own coded thing, it could bypass Duma's "immune to everything but Falchion below 52HP" gimmick. Thanks to an oversight. So you could have, say, Silque kill Duma instead of Alm. Novelization was on to something there.

For SoV they decided to keep that, so now the spell is special... because. No reason was added for it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

What I like that those two 4koma are side by side is that the left one can easily lead to the right one. XD

Sonya is best sempai.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Kaga deciding what Deidre's role in the story would be

FNXWgVqVQAYW9oV?format=jpg&name=large

Lol! 100% agreed. I’m trying to imagine Gilgamesh in FE… ew what

Meanwhile, in my CK2 playthrough, it was a woman who created the Empire of Hispania... and I reached gender equality by the 14th century...