• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Anyway, @Shrimperor: That manga is pretty fun so far!

👍

Tbh, once i saw Title + high rating i knew i had to recommend it to you without even reading it xD

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

*Draggy.exe has stopped working*

You make me wanna post some continuum physics stuff XD

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

👍

Tbh, once i saw Title + high rating i knew i had to recommend it to you without even reading it xD

You did well doing that! I'm liking it so far!
Thanks for the recommendation!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

You make me wanna post some continuum physics stuff XD

*Draggy.exe has crashed*

and Alas de Luz

True!

---

So, right now the manga has
- Blanc as alchemist girl MC, who is also an elf
- knight as secondary MC who is obviously in love with her, because she saved his life when he was a kid
- Nepgya dragons (now it's three XD)

Just now, DragonFlames said:

True!

A youtube comment:

''Originally heard in Mana Khemia as "Crystallized", then again in Ar tonelico II as "Indra", we now have the incomparable "Alas de Luz" ('Wings of Light' in Spanish), a DLC battle track composed by Daisuke Achiwa. I first heard this recurring track in its Indra form, and even though it wasn't my usual preferred style of music, fell in love. Mana Khemia's variant was pretty good too! But this... oh, this. A soulful piano intro, that awesome percussive rhythm I know so well from Indra, and especially that incredible section from 0:37 to 1:03 -- wow, this is unquestionably the absolute best version of this theme. I believe it plays during an optional superboss battle, but don't know much else; perhaps somebody would like to comment and confirm this?''

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

So, right now the manga has
- Blanc as alchemist girl MC, who is also an elf
- knight as secondary MC who is obviously in love with her, because she saved his life when he was a kid
- Nepgya dragons (now it's three XD)

...yeah when i am on bed i will read it xD

best best place to read manga

A youtube comment:

''Originally heard in Mana Khemia as "Crystallized", then again in Ar tonelico II as "Indra", we now have the incomparable "Alas de Luz" ('Wings of Light' in Spanish), a DLC battle track composed by Daisuke Achiwa. I first heard this recurring track in its Indra form, and even though it wasn't my usual preferred style of music, fell in love. Mana Khemia's variant was pretty good too! But this... oh, this. A soulful piano intro, that awesome percussive rhythm I know so well from Indra, and especially that incredible section from 0:37 to 1:03 -- wow, this is unquestionably the absolute best version of this theme. I believe it plays during an optional superboss battle, but don't know much else; perhaps somebody would like to comment and confirm this?''

That sounds pretty accurate, all things considered. Alas de Luz is epic as hell, both the Meruru version and the Lulua version.
And yes, it does play during an optional superboss: the very same Machina of God.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...yeah when i am on bed i will read it xD

best best place to read manga

Indeed!

I think you'll enjoy it, too!
Granted, I haven't gotten very far yet, but what I've read, I've liked!

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

They're both amazing.

That they are.

I kinda prefer the Meruru version, though. This ''Watery'' feeling it has shouldn't go metal...

i think xD

reminds me of Blue Destination

Edited by Shrimperor

That they are.

I kinda prefer the Meruru version, though. This ''Watery'' feeling it has shouldn't go metal...

i think xD

I see, I see!
No complaints here, because I think Atelier Meruru has the best OST in the series. XD

---

---fsF97Fz.png
Tz6y2Em.png

Cat dragon.
Cat.
Dragon.