Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

He was the centeral character of a pretty big arc that just finished

Ah, I see.

The Staves used by Framme's starting class, Monk, can support allies with a variety of effects. For example, Heal recovers HP for allies. Also, there are staves that can block enemy movement by creating obstacles. They're handy, but keep in mind the limited uses.

I just hope it's not like Conquest where you absolutely must hoard them until the finale. Let me have fun with the fun staves, dammit.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Imperator Squilla said:

And eating away at our Heroine as well oh my~

I didn't realise this was a lewd series, didn't think it was.

He was the centeral character of a pretty big arc that just finished

The Staves used by Framme's starting class, Monk, can support allies with a variety of effects. For example, Heal recovers HP for allies. Also, there are staves that can block enemy movement by creating obstacles. They're handy, but keep in mind the limited uses.

THE BLOCKADES RETURN

Probably limited in how long they last, more like light runes then, but hell, we get Exp for them.

7 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I didn't realise this was a lewd series, didn't think it was.

It's Japan. You can count the amount of Japanese stuff with no lewd in it with the fingers of one hand.

21 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I didn't realise this was a lewd series, didn't think it wa

It has 0 lewds so far

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's Japan. You can count the amount of Japanese stuff with no lewd in it with the fingers of one hand.

No lewds no life ya know

We wouldn't be here without lewd

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What even is the trope? Weehee teehee loli?

Doesn't that refer to someone who has childish features?

198d012d5cd20ea77d99bc54b27d72e2.png

I dunno if i'd say she has that, particularly in the facial area, her pose doesn't give off a childish feel either.

11 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

No lewds no life ya know

We wouldn't be here without lewd

Pretty sure it wasn't fanservice in manga that made my mom and dad have sex.

11 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Doesn't that refer to someone who has childish features?

198d012d5cd20ea77d99bc54b27d72e2.png

I dunno if i'd say she has that, particularly in the facial area, her pose doesn't give off a childish feel either.

Eh. She looks very forgettable, and that's about it.

...I'd like to know why she wears a bra over her clothes, though.

3 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

It has 0 lewds so far

I was responding to you hinting something was up there 😛

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Pretty sure it wasn't fanservice in manga that made my mom and dad have sex.

You can't know that.

And frankly, you shouldn't

20 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

You can't know that.

And frankly, you shouldn't

You know what, yeah, I'm happier like this.

3 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

fanservice =/= lewds

Also real lewds exist too you know

I don't want to start lolitics again so I will deploy a distraction image and escape.

rYTdgS4j_o.png

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

To each their own. 

Yep!

5 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Also you guys made me look at my Trails art folder smh. Haven't done that in a big ass while

Find me Olivier arts.

So not only can you do Blue Shells only races but if you're playing on teams, you can just tell the other team to go fuck themselves. Amazing.

6 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

As someone who is part of a people group that is at the mercy of stereotypes, you can see why I'm a big advocate of proper representation in media.

Mm. And hey, to be fair, the crew of Apocalypto did actually sit down and learn Yucatec Mayan, which is the only language spoken in the entire film. Gotta give props to that.

Looking at the Wikipedia page, the criticism of representation here seems to be that, despite the story centered around Mayans, scholars criticized the fact that it felt more like Aztecs than Mayan and indigenous communities were understandably not happy with how it focused too much on the human sacrifice aspect, let alone the warfare. 

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sure, in gameplay it's a complete dick move and without savestates you get punished for seeing it by having to replay an hour of PoR, but I expect you'll enjoy it, because the text is pretty neat.

Unless he gets the A-Support with Mist.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

.Well, okay, maybe not chapter 4.

Ruben after Dew or whatever his name was finally got past the mountains

afb.gif

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

lso, there are staves that can block enemy movement by creating obstacles. They're handy, but keep in mind the limited uses.

giphy_1.gif

493647659299635210.webp?size=128&quality

Can someone tell me why i can't just leave work when i am already done with everything

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Mario Kart

This is Great

Edited by Imperator Squilla

Media hype for Avatar 2 as a film starts. Fully expect this to be the critic anthem for a bit.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Fair enough. Thanks.

What would be an Olivier art? Considering that's a combat mechanic in that series, how would that look?

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So not only can you do Blue Shells only races but if you're playing on teams, you can just tell the other team to go fuck themselves. Amazing.

Gives the 5-year old spiny shells while everyone else gets coins in a family round where everyone's mad at each other

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-08/7/10/enhanced/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/anigif_original-grid-image-26644-1502116571-9.gif?crop=459:304;58,0%7D

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Unless he gets the A-Support with Mist.

And if you felt like giving her another support, or didn't use Mist, or didn't deploy them together in a couple maps for whatever reason? Still a dick move. You don't even get anything if you do it correctly, either. The option to avoid it entirely not only exists, it's also the optimal thing to do, which drags the moment down a lot, in my opinion.

Spoiler

Would've been better if the conversation was forced. I don't care if people whine that they lost Jill after giving her experience becasue they didn't support her with Mist. It'd make for a far more powerful moment. As it is, they just didn't commit to having the cool moment because they were cowards. As if Tanith can't instantly break the game in half as it is, Jill or no Jill.

Ruben after Dew or whatever his name was finally got past the mountains

afb.gif

In fairness, the initial mountain stroll is only mandatory if Dew is dead. Dew can lower the bridge by waiting next to the bridge, if you can figure out he can do that at all.

Still... Sheesh, what a shitshow of a chapter that was, overall. Even without the first mountain stroll, there still was the second. Never mind that one character's death that I only failed to prevent because of the literal force fields. Gameplay-story integration, what's that?

21 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Can someone tell me why i can't just leave work when i am already done with everything

I mean why do you think I started drawing at work? Find yourself a nice little side hobby you can easily do at the workplace when there isn't much goingon. It'll be nice for your mental health.

11 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

What would be an Olivier art? Considering that's a combat mechanic in that series, how would that look?

He throws the flower over himself and tells the enemy they've a burden on their shoulders.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Find yourself a nice little side hobby you can easily do at the workplace when there isn't much goingon.

I should play FE

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It'll be nice for your mental health

Everyone told me once i work full time my mental health will get better (after it got really bad during the illness, but slowly got better during recovery, but never as good as before illness/during Uni days), but i feel now it just keeps getting worse again.

Works gives purpose my fucking arse. Well, tbf, it's not work itself i have a problem with, but the work life and everything sorrounding it.

Edited by Imperator Squilla

32 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Ameri-wait, it's Germany's problem too huh?

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Spoiler

That would've been interesting but IntSys already planned for Radiant Dawn by then so either:

Jill betrays but she gets spared regardless

Or

Jill dies but she walks it off in time for the next game

Guardian do not click on that.

Edit: oh it glitched 

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Hide contents

That would've been interesting but IntSys already planned for Radiant Dawn by then so either:

Jill betrays but she gets spared regardless

Or

Jill dies but she walks it off in time for the next game

Spoiler

Clearly they would've pulled a Largo.

It's odd how he and Devdan was the only character to not make a playable return. Maybe they thought to do it different from Mystery.

Edited by Acacia Sgt