Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

"Let's shoot for 40"

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:
  Hide contents

Clearly they would've pulled a Largo.

Spoiler

Walking it off in time for the next game and pulling a Largo are not mutually exclusive 🧠

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:
"Let's shoot for 40"

Spongebob How Many Times Do We Need To Teach You GIF - Spongebob How Many  Times Do We Need To Teach You Old Man - Discover & Share GIFs

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:
  Hide contents

Walking it off in time for the next game and pulling a Largo are not mutually exclusive 🧠

Spoiler

Jill and Largo in RD:

Monty Python/Nicholas Sparks Mashup | HEATHER C LEIGH

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

"Let's shoot for 40"

Why was he doing insider trading for mobile games?

I just don't get it. Or mobile games I guess, to the full extent of their money making I suppose.

As an addendum:

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

it's Germany's problem too huh?

We don't have it as bad as you, Worker rights and all, but i have a work time i gotta fill. Maybe 30 mins-hour less i can work or so aslong as i get the time somewhere else during stress times filled.

But i can't just up and leave 3-4 hours early. Unless Friday and i already did my 40. Sadly i can't do 4 x 10 and get a 3 day weekend

Edited by Imperator Squilla

14 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

We don't have it as bad as you, Worker rights and all, but i have a work time i gotta fill. Maybe 30 mins-hour less i can work or so aslong as i get the time somewhere else during stress times filled.

But i can't just up and leave 3-4 hours early. Unless Friday and i already did my 40. Sadly i can't do 4 x 10 and get a 3 day weekend

I was gonna ask if you guys get the four-day work week but given that last statement, I think it's a no.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I was gonna ask if you guys get the four-day work week but given that last statement, I think it's a no.

That's an on going topic that's further along in some places than others.

3 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

That's an on going topic that's further along in some places than others.

Yeah. But I think most (first world) countries will get there. Except the United States, cause they'll go on their usual ramble about how four day work weeks is communism or whatever.

I once applied for a job that was four day work week if I recall... but with 12-hour shifts.

Needless to say, I only lasted a single day in there.

My mom got offered a potential job for $19 an hour but it was 8:30 AM-11:00 PM Friday to Wednesday.

She declined immediately because no amount of money is worth that much work.

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Everyone told me once i work full time my mental health will get better (after it got really bad during the illness, but slowly got better during recovery, but never as good as before illness/during Uni days), but i feel now it just keeps getting worse again.

Works gives purpose my fucking arse. Well, tbf, it's not work itself i have a problem with, but the work life and everything sorrounding it.

Yeaaaah work sucks. It's something you have to do because otherwise you starve, but I don't think many people would work if we automated everything and the need for humans to work disappeared outright. People just say things like "work gives purpose" to cope.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Ameri-wait, it's Germany's problem too huh?

Pretty sure it's a world problem.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Hide contents

That would've been interesting but IntSys already planned for Radiant Dawn by then so either:

Jill betrays but she gets spared regardless

Or

Jill dies but she walks it off in time for the next game

Spoiler

Or, call her potential death non-canon. You know, like the possibility of any character dying at any point of the game. If Rolf dies in this game he's still present in RD, isn't he? I really don't see the problem there.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

Or, call her potential death non-canon. You know, like the possibility of any character dying at any point of the game. If Rolf dies in this game he's still present in RD, isn't he? I really don't see the problem there.

Spoiler

No no no. You transfer data, and if someone died, they stay dead!

... granted, it might be too complex for characters that suddenly become important in RD, like Sothe, but perhaps have a pool of select characters who do.

Though imagine how lessened the end of Part 2 might seem if the FMV had less people in it, pft.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

22 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

12 hours oh god

Admittedly, considering what they had me do, I wouldn't have minded doing it for twelve hours if I could get longer weekends.

The problem was, I had to do it standing up. That place pretty much only allowed women to work while sitting down. There was like one or two exceptions, but I wasn't assigned to those. So yeah, after that single day my legs were killing me, so I quit.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeaaaah work sucks.

I don't mind the work itself, as i said.

I just don't want my life to revolve around it. Should be 20-30 hours tops. Also with flexibility as i am a person that can concentrate better at night for example.

Waking up at 7 is fucking torture for me

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Admittedly, considering what they had me do, I wouldn't have minded doing it for twelve hours if I could get longer weekends.

The problem was, I had to do it standing up. That place pretty much only allowed women to work while sitting down. There was like one or two exceptions, but I wasn't assigned to those. So yeah, after that single day my legs were killing me, so I quit.

Oh god i would quit, too.

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

But i said that.

15 hours ago, Sooks said:

I love Fie, she was in my top 3 characters in the last game.

But I don’t think Ruben would be able to past her trope.

Ruben likes literally nothing characters like the Archanea cast, and Fie is rather subdued

15 hours ago, Sooks said:

Machias lmao

Struggling to stay relevant

Machias gets a conclusion to his arc and a nice send off

CS4 is generous with the side characters, at the very least.

15 hours ago, Armagon said:

2010s-present day:

Just wait until Jojo Part 9 stands...

14 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

suppose "being Rei Ayanami" could be a trope

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ReiAyanamiExpy

15 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

True! I would post an example but I realize that I mostly just listen to video game soundtracks in my free time... also Linkin Park and Weird Al Yankovic, which is a pretty strange combination now that I think about it.

Based

Pre or Post Minutes to Midnight?

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

I don't mind the work itself, as i said.

I just don't want my life to revolve around it. Should be 20-30 hours tops. Also with flexibility as i am a person that can concentrate better at night for example.

Waking up at 7 is fucking torture for me

In an ideal world, yes. Alas...

2 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Ruben likes literally nothing characters like the Archanea cast, and Fie is rather subdued

That's an interesting logic you followed there.

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah Araki will start pulling from songs released in the 30s-60s haha..

Of course...

Born This Way | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure | Know Your Meme

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's an interesting logic you followed there.

It's the truth