• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

A Support: ???

Putting a Berwick character in your sig, using Esteban and Axel and not using Volo? And then I play Trails and like Estelle, I guess.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

But that wouldn't be a bad thing xD

If he played Sky and hated it, then he would need to be executed for his heresy xD

that wouldn't be A support then would it be xD

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

S Support what, then?

Dunno about Benice but i don'T swing that way xD

Just now, Benice said:

Putting a Berwick character in your sig, using Esteban and Axel and not using Volo? And then I play Trails and like Estelle, I guess.

Is there any good Berwick fanart out there?

If i get to like someone enough i imagine i can do that

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Is there any good Berwick fanart out there?

Nah, not really, but the official artist has some art of Faye, Kramer, Czene and Sylvis, I believe, Give me aminute to find it, though.

Here's an imgur collection of Berwick fanart that I found for Benice a while back, if you're interested.

EDIT: Well, apparently it isn't all fanart, but there's some good stuff in there.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Ah, I love their designs.

Same here!
They're some of my favorite dragon designs in any video game I've played.
For obvious reasons, I like the fire one the most. XD

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

They remind me of the dragons from BotW.

Interesting! I should have a look at those, then! ^^

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

thanks!

Np! 👍

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Interesting! I should have a look at those, then! ^^

Their designs are based on dragons found in older Chinese art IIRC. Very elegant.

I watched this and i remembered "oh yeah, Pokemon is cool. When it wants to be". Really tho, even someone like me who's kinda grown disillusioned with the franchise thought this video was actually pretty fucking great.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The best advantage to playing on an emulator is that, since my computer is beefy enough, I get to use graphic enhancements. Running Galaxy at 1440p resolution, plus anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering. Perfect performance for the most part, and I must say, it looks rather stunning, despite its age.

Honestly, even without the PC graphical enhancements, if you were to just give Galaxy a simple remaster, it could genuinely pass for an actual new Mario game if Galaxy had never been a thing before. That's how well it's held up. It's like Wind Waker in that sense.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Nice, nice!
Oh yeah, these do look awesome, too!

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpgpioawpitbaaooqu5figkl9k0emh1gfhglxil7u2w

👍

Just being around one of these was some of my favorite moments from Breath of the Wild. Being close to them is one of the few times music plays in this game but seeing them from afar is just as magical.

I do wish there was some lore with these guys. The closest you get is a "sidequest" where you purify the blue one but that's about it. As far as lore goes, the dragons have nothing aside from being attributed to one of the three pieces of the Triforce, which is a bit of a shame.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Just being around one of these was some of my favorite moments from Breath of the Wild. Being close to them is one of the few times music plays in this game but seeing them from afar is just as magical.

Nice theme!
The Chinese flute is a neat detail. 👍

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I do wish there was some lore with these guys. The closest you get is a "sidequest" where you purify the blue one but that's about it. As far as lore goes, the dragons have nothing aside from being attributed to one of the three pieces of the Triforce, which is a bit of a shame.

That sucks a little bit, yeah.
I can imagine that it's really awesome when you see one for the first time, though!

Thinking about going on a bit of a rant on why those three dragons from Shining Resonance are my absolute favorite in games period, but... nah.

11 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

My brother just started Mario Galaxy yesterday, he now has 81 stars. Pretty good so far!

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I guess Galaxy's pretty easy that it takes no time to get that far. XD 

That, or your brother already played the game before, or he's an absolute master at platformers.
Either way, that's pretty impressive. Even though I've never played Galaxy myself, so I can't exactly make any judgement.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

That, or your brother already played the game before, or he's an absolute master at platformers.
Either way, that's pretty impressive. Even though I've never played Galaxy myself, so I can't exactly make any judgement.

Both of those are pretty accurate. Luigi's side is alot harder though, so we'll see how that goes.

I've played a bit and gotten sick playing it, so I'm just speculating from watching him blast through it!

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Both of those are pretty accurate. Luigi's side is alot harder though, so we'll see how that goes.

He'll need two days for 81 stars instead. XD

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

I've played a bit and gotten sick playing it,

Oof. What happened? Just burned out or was some game mechanic bothering you?