• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also why does Medic Chan only have 3 Mov....

Everyone with access to white magic has the Cleric movement type and three movement. Sadly. Unless...One unit might become infantry upon promotion, but I could be wrong. Mages are infantry or light infantry, though.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

F

Can i get them a pony at least?

Nope-Only units who are obviously supposed to be mounted, (I.E, Chevaliere, cavalier, etc.) and one thief once they promote, can use horses.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Horse Emblem 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Um...

I'll just... Let you wait and see what happens. You're either gonna love it or hate it. I love it, personally.

Edited by Benice

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I'll just... Let you wait and see what happens. You're either gonna love it or hate it. I love it, personally.

...inb4 all the horses i have now get killed lol

VP0uqHD.png

Atelier Reese: The Peak of Kaga?

City Music cool though. Reminds me of Crossbell for some reason

>Weapon Smith Orlando

It truely is Crossbell

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

dafuq xD

It happened. Fuunsaiki is a horse who rides a horse shaped mecha... that the humanoid mechas can ride.

It's G Gundam, what do you expect?

SRW also allows for Gundam riding Horse Mecha.

Early in the video.

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...inb4 all the horses i have now get killed lol

Ehehe...

EHEHEH....

EHE...

23 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

VP0uqHD.png

Atelier Reese: The Peak of Kaga?

Indeed. Or as I like to call it, the holy shrine of Rossweisse, the true hero of Berwick Saga. Anyways, you get some cool stuff in here.

24 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

City Music cool though.

Navaron is my city, yo. I believe that once you do enough citizen requests, a slightly faster and more vibrant theme plays.

Speaking of which, I believe that for each citizen request you complete, prices in all shops go down by 1%.

Mornin' @Julian Teehee!

Good morning!

My mood is still at bottom since saturday, so I apologize if I act a bit irritated right now.

Well, it can't be helped, I must go through the rain now...

Felt already a bit weak yesterday (laying in the bed for more than twelve hours), so I hope I won't get sick by the weather today.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ehehe...

EHEHEH....

EHE...

I do know that Horses have their own HP.

If i have to rebuy every horse due to a Story event however...

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Navaron is my city, yo. I believe that once you do enough citizen requests, a slightly faster and more vibrant theme plays.

Speaking of which, I believe that for each citizen request you complete, prices in all shops go down by 1%.

Nice! My Next session (which won't be now need to nap for a bit) will be me exploring the city, probably.

I assure you though, first impressions are plenty positive. Except for that one 92 i missed, but that happened in FE5 as well.

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

which won't be now need to nap for a bit

Sleep tight!

I do know that Horses have their own HP.

Yeah, horses are SUPER expensive, Sinon Stallions are truly a luxury. Those massive HP bars and +2 speed buffs...Well, you won't see any horses that come even close to comparing for quite some time. (And they'll cost around 10k. There is a 25% chance for a horse with a special ability (such as a Courser, which has one more movement than regular horses) to show up in the stable, by the way.)

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Yeah, horses are SUPER expensive, Sinon Stallions are truly a luxury. Those massive HP bars and +2 speed buffs...Well, you won't see any horses that come even close to comparing for quite some time. (And they'll cost around 10k. There is a 25% chance for a horse with a special ability (such as a Courser, which has one more movement than regular horses) to show up in the stable, by the way.)

...i am definetly losing them due to a Story event ain't i.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Sleep tight!

👋

...i am definetly losing them due to a Story event ain't i.

I'd like to think I'm not that transparent...

Spoiler

But you do get some of 'em back, at least. Kaga isn't leaving you totally stranded.

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I forgot how disorienting the camera can be in the Galaxy games though. I've felt like I had to crane my neck just to follow what was going on on screen.

I take it this was a handheld only problem? Cause i never really had this. What i did have was that sometimes the controls would not match up with what i was doing. But this was limited to tiny spherical planetoids. I'm guessing it's because of how the gravity is programmed.

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

That and the forced touch controls for collecting star bits and using pull stars have been irritating, ngl. It's still a fun game, but I'm definitely not loving the forced gimmick controls Ninty loves to put in their games.

Tbf, Galaxy's design had the Wii's motion controls in mind. Certain levels would have to be cut or completely revamped if they wanted a completely motionless experience.

They def should've gotten rid of the motion controls for the ray surfing and rolling ball levels tho.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

VP0uqHD.png

Eyyy, someone's playing Berwick! And I missed it because of timezones. Bah...

Here's a friendly piece of advice: in the future, you may encounter a mysterious figure, clad in a full suit of heavy armor. This man is kind, and though he possesses power most impressive, he will not fight you. Return the favor and let him pass unimpeded, that he may reach his destination safely. You may benefit from it.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Tbf, Galaxy's design had the Wii's motion controls in mind. Certain levels would have to be cut or completely revamped if they wanted a completely motionless experience.

Meanwhile, I just so happen to be playing Galaxy right now... On my computer, with my switch pro controller. I use the right stick for star bit collecting and L for spinning. Let me tell you, spinning with the press of a button is so much more convenient.

As for the ray surfing and rolling ball levels, I have a different set-up that binds the wiimote tilting to the left stick. It's a bit wonky (it messes with the pointing controls, so I can't collect star bits in those levels unless I run into 'em), but it works well enough.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And I missed it because of timezones. Bah...

It's most likely less that and more that my sleep schedule might as well be non existant xD

Thanks, Corona

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Here's a friendly piece of advice: in the future, you may encounter a mysterious figure, clad in a full suit of heavy armor. This man is kind, and though he possesses power most impressive, he will not fight you. Return the favor and let him pass unimpeded, that he may reach his destination safely. You may benefit from it.

Thanks for the tip!

Will that figure be an enemy unit?

Edited by Shrimperor

11 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Eh, could be worse... could be almost no one playing SRW in here...

Or Nights of Azure. Though I am convinced most people will hate it, so it's probably better that way.

---

By the way, for everyone interested in Ys: Ys Origin will get a Switch port on Friday. It's a worldwide release, too.