Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

29 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Wait, what?!?

YouTube is weird...

Some kind of obscure  branch of the Megami Tensei series, wasn't it? Giten Megami tensei or something like that?

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ohhhhhh, that may be it, actually. Usually I'm too busy having a fangasm when I reach that part to listen properly

I got this event three days ago, gosh dangit! I should remember a theme as amazing as this!

...Actually, I think this one plays in the scene where you learn about needing to save Minas too.

Also, more thicc spoilers for people who haven't played Berwick:

Spoiler
Spoiler

THANK GOD THEODORE DIDN'T HAVE PURSUIT WHEN HE APPEARED AS AN ENEMY. I wonder how that would work with a lance equipped, actually... (Not that he'd be fast enough with it to activate pursuit. Then again, in ch. 11's first side mission, there is an axe knight with -4 AS who has pursuit...)

I'm sad, though. I didn't get to kill Minas or Barselphon! I get the sense that Barselphon's not done with the story, though... Can't wait to kick his teeth in! *squeals*

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I read the spoiler anyway!
I'm such a rebel! BWAHAHAHAHAAA!

WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU SPOIL YOURSELF FOR MINAS'S WHOLE CHARACTER ARC?!?!.!?!1,1,!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU SPOIL YOURSELF FOR MINAS'S WHOLE CHARACTER ARC?!?!.!?!1,1,!

With how the PS2 emulator still refuses to run properly, even on my new laptop, I think I won't be able to play Berwick in the foreseeable future.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Why Shrimpy plays Berwick Saga:
wQOF0l4.png

Sadly, the only unit who can use thunder magic unpromoted...well, he's a literal meme for how inaccurate he is. Although he' not that bad hd's just... he just is super cursed. All the time.

But you know what, MAGIC IS EVERYTHING

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

>Horses Stolen

TOP KEK

Damn, I can't believe I spoiled this for you...

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

sHPhO0g.png

I am gonna spend so much time in these menus later on lol

Ah ye,m the colichemarde. Love that thing. Faye's combat with it? *chef's kiss*

Also, watch out, the icon in the corner that is a sword with a larger blade can only be used by units with the blade skill.

Edited by Benice

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Question about Mercs: is the price per Map or per chapter?

Chapter. The price is doubled for main missions, but they stay the whole chapter, with Faramir having an excpetion to this, depending on what happens to a certain other playable....