• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

think he meant in a more "bring unit back from bench."

Yeah this. I used Chloe to around Ch.12 and then deployment slots happened and well....

Only unit that I feel I was able to successfully bring back from the bench was Hortensia. Because she's a staffbot and works wonders with Micaiah.

Wait, have I overtake you?

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, Heroes is another matter entirely. There she will truly be reduced to nothing but the big bags of flesh and fat hanging from her torso. With luck they will also remember what her character was actually about and write her a couple of funny lines.

Would certainly be preferable otherwise, but in a way, it can serve as "bait". More so to people who'd go FEH first then Engage. Come for the apparent visual fanservice, stay for the written fanservice.

I still wonder on the decision of how much of the map you can explore post-battle.

Like, really, how can we "depart" from the map by entering the two rooms with the chests that have no other exit! XD

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah this. I used Chloe to around Ch.12 and then deployment slots happened and well....

Only unit that I feel I was able to successfully bring back from the bench was Hortensia. Because she's a staffbot and works wonders with Micaiah.

I brought back Pannette for the free slot, but she was a prepromote and I had Leif's paralogue to train her on units that couldn't fight back. So circumstances were rather ideal.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Would certainly be preferable otherwise, but in a way, it can serve as "bait". More so to people who'd go FEH first then Engage. Come for the apparent visual fanservice, stay for the written fanservice.

Hah! Oh that'd be hilarious.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I still wonder on the decision of how much of the map you can explore post-battle.

Like, really, how can we "depart" from the map by entering the two rooms with the chests that have no other exit! XD

Femlear used her hair to Indiana Jones her way to an opening on the ceiling.

Malear sits and waits for Vandad to give him a piggyback ride to the exit.

40 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Freeze staff reinforcements

Kaga?

Pretty sure cheapshot spawns are more of an IS thing.

Edited by BrightBow

I FUCKING DID IT

You see that funny enemy block in the screenshot from before? Gone. Reduced to atoms. Ike and Corrin are the best emblems.

I’m taking a break before fighting the bosses because fuck this map, but I just needed to say how much of a tactical genius I am (I made a mistake and Ivy could have died but the enemy decided to break Alear instead for some reason, but it was fixable).

I’ve been playing this one chapter for 3 hours straight.

Edit: Okay so apparently they weren’t a block before but all of those enemies clumped together with reinforcements from the northeast.

Edited by Sooks

Y’know, I’ve been forgetting what others in Teehee have been calling the bad maps of Engage, but for me, the first one is this one, chapter 16. The reinforcements are simply too much and too powerful, too many of them spawn at once and it’s before you really have time to push past them. The freeze staff was just bullshit on top. Thank god these weren’t ambush spawns, though.

How do you defeat monsters anyway? Most of my characters do no damage.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I believe enemies prioritize Breaking.

Yeah, I think so.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The reinforcements are simply too much and too powerful

I cleared the map before this many reinforcements came xD

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How do you defeat monsters anyway?

You get Eirika on this map, twin strike deals effective damage iirc

Man but I have so little left of the game, though. Definitely will finish it within the next few days. Then I'll be left waiting for the DLC campaign at like, the fucking end of the year lol

....though I am more likely to do a maddening run well before then. This game is so fucking good.

Though seriously... (Chapter 17 stuff)

Spoiler

I feel the whole "misunderstanding" thing got cut off too quickly by having Zephia just outright reveal the whole brainwashing/split-personality thing. Granted, I like that, but I still feel that if they were going to commit, then they could've made it last longer.

Still, if I had written the game, I may have done it so Veyle is given the benefit of the doubt. I mean, they just fought a brainwashed Hortensia, so why they can't think Veyle would've also been brainwashed? Feelings aside, of course. Zephia can still do her thing and bring back the other Veyle here, but it would've interesting if they had allowed Veyle to be with the party if only for a bit. Ah well.

Hmm... I had Diamant fight Morion... will I have Ivy fight her father too...? HMMM...

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

....though I am more likely to do a maddening run well before then. This game is so fucking good.

Yeah, me too. Gonna get back to Ch22 shortly, but this final arc is shaping up to be AMAZING.

Also, Ch18 unit. 

Spoiler

He ORKOd Griss with my +1 crit engrave Elsurge in Ch21. Consistently hovering around 65% crit on most enemies. What a damn legend.

16 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I cleared the map before this many reinforcements came xD

hard mode

16 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

You get Eirika on this map, twin strike deals effective damage iirc

Stuck on Rosado, who can only deal like half an HP bar with it

Link to the game

https://turbowarp.org/785778414

8 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I certainly don't know, since I haven't played Thracia past chapter 2, but it's funny how some people (read: the Kaga fans) are hating this game and 3H.

https://i.imgur.com/0oJTr5V.png

Some are going even further and saying it's worse than Fates.

Me: i hate FE6

Roy: and i took that personally

He crit'd Alear lmao

Thanks for Corn extra HP or it would be game over  kek

Anyway they fixed Wyvern hell

2 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Some are going even further and saying it's worse than Fates.

Lol no fucking way kek

Just further proof people only judge by character design and nothing else

It starts bad, the writing, yeah, but it's been getting better and better

That's one Hound down.

You know, considering just how rare this game has it for one-time bosses... I don't mind it. Reminds me of SRW, in fact, so that's a good vibe, heh.