Always atleast deploy one of them 😉

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

levin sword

Didn't get that one yet.

I will probably do ch7 prep after i shower and eat something

I might get Sherps, might not, will see^^

And i need to deploy Sherlock for citizen quest

Big F

Atleast Esteban has extra sight in fog...

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I will probably do ch7 prep after i shower and eat something

Why not all three at the same time?

Anyways, have a nice meal/shower!

fe6 hard mode iron man is some of the best fun i've had with fe. ogier the CHAMP

and milady, of course. and perceval. and that one time marcus gained strength 6 times, and thus was still viable at the last stretch of the game

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

fe6 hard mode iron man is some of the best fun i've had with fe. ogier the CHAMP

I wish I could say the same. The time I Ironmanned FE6, he got like 5 skill-only levels in a row, then died to an axeman.

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

and that one time marcus gained strength 6 times, and thus was still viable at the last stretch of the game

Funny, my Ironman Marcus was blessed too. So much so that he was rocking Durandal in the endgame. He killed Murdock. It was so satisfying.

4 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Eyy! Yeah, I'd agree. Other than ambush spawns, HM is quite close to perfect for me. Other than the gaidens. And ch. 8.

BOO!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Teehee

Edited by nedya

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I wish I could say the same. The time I Ironmanned FE6, he got like 5 skill-only levels in a row, then died to an axeman.

Damn. I find 8x, 9, 10, and 11 (Echnidna route) are nice training opportunities for him. Anecdotally I always found him to be speedier and more lucky than Dieck (therefore more dodgey outside of supports). Having 9 con sounds like a negative since he gets weighed down by all axes, but it means he can be carried by all the mounted units. Dieck's too fat for that

19 minutes ago, Benice said:

Eyy! Yeah, I'd agree. Other than ambush spawns, HM is quite close to perfect for me. Other than the gaidens. And ch. 8.

I hate ambush spawns (recently did an Awakening hard mode no pair-up iron man. Chapter 16 was a ballache), but  I think FE6 does them the most fair in the franchise. Don't think they've screwed me over in recent runs, but I am familiar with the game as a whole. Chapter 8 is slow but fine. 8x with a dead Rutger, though... Stupid Henning.

3 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

8x with a dead Rutger, though... Stupid Henning.

I've never used Rutger before, actually, but I never found Henning to be as bad as advertized-Leygance is WWWAAAAAYYY worse in my opinion. I usually just use Lugh and/or Lilina. I once actually earlypromoted Lugh for the purpose of killing Henning, actually.

5 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

but  I think FE6 does them the most fair in the franchis

Certainly still unfair, but I do agree, since they are usually logical reinforcements, unlike Three Houses'. Still, I do very much prefer no ambush spawns to ambush spawns.

35 minutes ago, Wraith said:

That is a kickass pfp @DodgeDusk.

the embodient of swag. i might commission the same artist to draw another wolf, if she's still doing them

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Certainly still unfair, but I do agree, since they are usually logical reinforcements, unlike Three Houses'. Still, I do very much prefer no ambush spawns to ambush spawns.

Of course. 3h's reinforcements can die in a fire.

So guys know how Rutger starts with a killing edge? Well Deike had to deal with a 26~% crit chance on enemy phase so I was very scared, but Deike survived it!

...and then procced a crit of his own with a 4% chance.......

Edited by Sooks1016
DEIKE’S CRIT CHANCE WAS ACTUALLY LOWER THAN I THOUGHT

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

Of course. 3h's reinforcements can die in a fire.

I didn't even play Maddening and they were annoying. 

Me in Ingrid's paralogue: Aha, it's free real estate! I can leave this map fast 'cause nothing's happened on it so far!

Reinforcements who appear from thin air in the middle of a path where they really shouldn't be able to reach: Imma stop you right there.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

So guys know how Rutger starts with a killing edge? Well Deike had to deal with a 26~% crit chance on enemy phase so I was very scared, but Deike survived it!

...and then procced a crit of his own with a 9% chance.......

btw, nobody on that map will attack Clarine, so you can easily hide behind her.

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Benice said:

btw, nobody on that map will attack Clarine, so you can easily hide behind her.

Oh thanks! Rutger’s still dead tho, if only I had known earlier xD

I actually edited it, because after pressing A from his dying text I saw the crit that Deike procced was 4 instead of 9... I was right when I said this run was cursed xD

Edited by Sooks1016

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

I didn't even play Maddening and they were annoying. 

Me in Ingrid's paralogue: Aha, it's free real estate! I can leave this map fast 'cause nothing's happened on it so far!

Reinforcements who appear from thin air in the middle of a path where they really shouldn't be able to reach: Imma stop you right there.

Oh, I was referring to Maddening. Chapter 5 and Balthus's paralogue I think are the worst offenders. Fist enemies are just cruel.

Edited by DodgeDusk

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Reese: miss

Bandit: miss

Reese: miss

Hm.

The Berwick Saga experience.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

RIP Faye

Don't worry too much about it. Trust me on this one.