• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I am surprised you even lasted more than 2 minutes lmao.

NGNL is something i would never ever recommend to you xD

I recall it was the part where the main character takes a girl into slavery and abuses the shit out of her for being a bit rude and cocky to him at the start that made me go "okay so when do you die." Realizing expecting the main character to die a horrible, painful death was a pipe dream, I chose to instead kill his entire universe by dropping it.

I can't say I've ever regretted it.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

"ha, look they made a typo, how stupid"

If I may throw in my two cents, unless there's typos everywhere or in particularly unfortunate places, I tend not to be too hard on typos. If it's a fan project or something approachable like that, I tend to rack up a bit pile of them and report them to the person in charge, but otherwise it just makes me do a double-take and I keep going. Heck, there's been typos I've legitimately enjoyed. I still remember fondly how, in my TearRing Saga LP, a certain typo became utterly character-defining for one of the units. It got a user to change his username, even! @The Roger The Paladin Hope you're still around and doing well, pal.

You misunderstand. My point wasn't "no criticisms". My point was that you made four posts back to back about the translation quality. It's not even separate criticisms either, it's all "ha, look they made a typo, how stupid". If it was actually separate criticisms, I wouldn't have said anything

We waited 2-3 years for this translation and this is what we got? That is unnacceptable. 

They are PAID to do this and they couldnt even copy/paste properly. I have the right to complain about paying $60 for this quality.

So many Spanish names in this game. I like it.

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

i just wonder

what made your friend recommend it to you in the first place lmao

The movie, apparently. Wanted me to get to the movie, which he says is way different and gooder and shit.

Not the best move.

2023090415051900-s-1.jpg2023090415054400-s-1.jpg2023090415055100-s-1.jpg

Use of alchemy's ultimate goal for robotic self-repair. Don't think of I've heard of that one before.

Feels a little weird that one of the dating options is an android totally devoid of personality whom you accidentally registered to yourself. But so it's going.

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

MQ0cJ8l.jpg

How did this forget Oedipus Incest? Where you don't realize who you're doing.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Anonymous;Code releasing in a few days O.o

Saw four reviews for this- 7, 8, and two 9s. Hopefully it leans more towards the latter.

I also noticed the main character's name happens to be shared by this thing.:

image.png

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

I know what's happening there is bad......but there's a morbid beauty in that picture ngl.

Not a problem with that, not like we're directly responsible for it or can reverse it.

I do recall that one location in northern Noctilum, the Wheeping Whitewood I think it was. Though it's another thing seeing such a phenomenon IRL.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Pakistan bro, you good?

Looking at the top 20, b/c it's hard to see here.:

1. Pakistan – 31%
  2. French Polynesia – 25%
  3. Kuwait- 25%
  4. Nauru- 23%
  5. New Caledonia – 23%
  6. Northern Mariana Islands – 23%
  7. Marshall Islands – 23%
  8. Mauritius – 23%
  9. Kiribati – 22%
  10. Egypt – 21%
  11. Tuvalu – 20%
  12. American Samoa – 20%
  13. Solomon Islands – 20%
  14. Qatar – 20%
  15. Guam – 19%
  16. Malaysia – 19%
  17. Sudan – 19%
  18. Saudi Arabia – 19%
  19. Fiji – 18%
  20. Palau – 17%

How is Oceania so prevalent?🤔

I read a story once that Nauru opened a big phosphate mine, got rich overnight, spent extravagantly and converted to a Western diet including junk food. Later the people of Nauru woke up obese and with an island desecrated from the mining. But even if that tragic tale is true, it doesn't explain every other Pacific island nation here.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, it's part of a collaboration project where Miku will be drawn as a trainer of every type.

psychic2.jpg

Looks neat.

No surprise seeing Meloetta there.

The 1st gen sprite stickers are unexpected however, and I kinda like them. A nod to the days when portraying the 'mons was soooooo far from what they actually looked like (the flower sprite used for many grass types springs to mind as particularly strange). 

Oh boy, I've finally unlocked auxiliary battles! I think this will be a good chance to set Gilbert and Francisco back to their commoner classes, swap their weaponry and try to do some funny stuff.

Tomorrow though. It's much too late.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I wonder if I'm the only person in this thread with a number in my username...

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

bro Godzilla might actually be evil in this one. The second time that's ever happened.

It seems to me that Godzilla was awakened by nuclear testing and now he's angry at humanity. Which was the backstory for the original Godzilla, but I don't mind another traditional take after reimaginings like Shin Godzilla, Godzilla Earth, and Godzilla Ultima.

Also, it looks like Godzilla can create miniature nuclear explosions this time.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Was he of African descent?

Strictly speaking, all humans are of African descent.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If I may throw in my two cents, unless there's typos everywhere or in particularly unfortunate places, I tend not to be too hard on typos.

Never forget...

Mn32RyS.jpeg

He will always be an all star. RIP.

(Cause of death was liver failure).

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I recall it was the part where the main character takes a girl into slavery and abuses the shit out of her for being a bit rude and cocky to him at the start that made me go "okay so when do you die." Realizing expecting the main character to die a horrible, painful death was a pipe dream, I chose to instead kill his entire universe by dropping it.

Oh so he did the opposite Isekai thing then.

You know instead of this

xbjuwpllunx71.jpg

he just becomes a piece of shit.

5 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

We waited 2-3 years for this translation and this is what we got? That is unnacceptable. 

They are PAID to do this and they couldnt even copy/paste properly. I have the right to complain about paying $60 for this quality.

There is a point where you have to let it go.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How is Oceania so prevalent?🤔

I read a story once that Nauru opened a big phosphate mine, got rich overnight, spent extravagantly and converted to a Western diet including junk food. Later the people of Nauru woke up obese and with an island desecrated from the mining. But even if that tragic tale is true, it doesn't explain every other Pacific island nation here.

I'm also curious. Oceana countries not named Australia or New Zealand are basically like the world's least relevant countries. So who knows what's going on in their diets.

I am surprised to see a North Korean statistic on there, i would've assumed they would've just said "we have no diabetes thanks to the Supreme Leader". 

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

It seems to me that Godzilla was awakened by nuclear testing and now he's angry at humanity.

Seems more than just awakened. His body is like charred in some scenes, i wonder if it hit him directly.

😰

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm also curious. Oceana countries not named Australia or New Zealand are basically like the world's least relevant countries. So who knows what's going on in their diets.

And I'm noticing a weird second bloc of Sudan-Egypt-Saudi Arabia-Kuwait-Qatar. What has these nearby Muslim countries united in difficulties with sugar?

Again with Oceania, they're islands, yet none of the Caribbean is on the list. Although Mauritius east of Madagascar is also here. So what's separating the two (very different) geographic concentrations of little island countries food/food culture/economy-wise that would lead to this health difference?

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I am surprised to see a North Korean statistic on there, i would've assumed they would've just said "we have no diabetes thanks to the Supreme Leader". 

Only because the Supreme Leader himself selflessly absorbed for the sake of the Korean nation all the diabetes into his body. Dude doesn't look the healthiest, and we in the West know he has or at least had a smoking addiction too. Maybe the fears have died down, but his children are young (exact ages unknown) and there has been speculation he could kick the bucket relatively early, leaving his sister as a kind of regent perhaps.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And I'm noticing a weird second bloc of Sudan-Egypt-Saudi Arabia-Kuwait-Qatar. What has these nearby Muslim countries united in difficulties with sugar?

Again with Oceania, they're islands, yet none of the Caribbean is on the list. Although Mauritius east of Madagascar is also here. So what's separating the two (very different) geographic concentrations of little island countries food/food culture/economy-wise that would lead to this health difference?

For at least some of the Muslim countries, I'd say that the fact that maybe they're poor (somewhat) contributes to bad diets. But that can't be right, because the Caribbean is also poor and a majority of Africa does not have aot of diabetes.

Only thing I can guess is that there is a particular case by case basis for all of them that just so happened to create a regional chain.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

and there has been speculation he could kick the bucket relatively early, leaving his sister as a kind of regent perhaps.

I remember when he faked his death to oust traitors apparently.

There is a point where you have to let it go

They keep claiming "hey, we'll fix these issues!" And keep lying, dont I have the right to be upset that the game has so many softlocks/random game freezes?

Edited by Lightcosmo

Got into another war. I've no idea how exactly they work here in terms of "Warscore". The enemy side is closing in to 100% War Exhaustion. At least this time around I had claims to make use of, so I'll expand my borders once this is over... when it does.

I also unlocked Hyper Relays, so once I have a pause in making/upgrading fleets/bases, I'll start building the network for easy travel within my borders.

Okay, my ally finally forced an end... just when I had finally prepared to attack one of the other combatants for claims. Ah well. I got at least like five systems to add to my borders, including an inhabited world. Gonna stop for tonight and continue next time.

This last acquisition suddenly sent me into a Energy Credits deficit. I focused on increasing my Alloy output so far, but now I have to shift to energy. I have a planet classified as a Generator World, so I'll put several Generator Districts there.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What.

Well.

We can at least confirm he's called Jacinto.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh so he did the opposite Isekai thing then.

You know instead of this

xbjuwpllunx71.jpg

he just becomes a piece of shit.

Pretty much. The guy's whole characterization is basically "I'm a horrible asshole and now I'm in a world where instead of being a pitiful incel, I have power" - or at the very least, that early on it was. But at the same time, the story thoroughly validated him and played his hijinxes for laughs. It was crystal clear the anime would develop in the direction of having his abused slave fall for him over the course of the future episodes.

The result, I hated him, his apathetic statue of a sister and the anime. Difficult to continue under those circumstances.

Edited by Saint Rubenio