• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

From the GBA games i like FE8 OST alot

Otherwise i only like selected Tracks from FE6/7.  Just like i barely like anything from the games themselves

Yeah, I agree. I just like to not talk about FE8 'cause I know nostalgia clouds my opinion. I honestly overall prefer FE6's music to FE7's, but neither are very good overall.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ok but why are you playing 3H on a bike?

1. I like biking, it's good for my and it's fun
  2. It's easier to do intense exercise when you have something other than your pain to focus on, (at least for me,)
  3. I genuinely can't play it for more than five minutes at a time anywhere else. I just plain don't enjoy it. It's okay while I'm biking since it has a minority of my brain power, though.
    3 minutes ago, Spara said:

I think this concept is why I love The Wind Blows. It plays on such a cool map and really emphasizes the search for something legendary, and the imagination that comes with it. Plus, it's got that rhythmic style akin to Fellow Soldier and Warrior's Respite from Vestaria. Those tracks are awesome.

I really need to play Vestaria one of these days...

Some FE music hot takes:
For me: Funeral of Flowers > God-Shattering Star
A Dark Fall is the only map theme in Conquest I liked
On Glory's Wings is my favorite player phase theme in the series

Edited by DragonFlames

9 minutes ago, Spara said:

Plus, it's got that rhythmic style akin to Fellow Soldier and Warrior's Respite from Vestaria.

I genuinely don't remember a single song from Vestaria.

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

It's easier to do intense exercise when you have something other than your pain to focus on, (at least for me,)

This does make a lot of sense but I feel like it might be a bit of a safety hazard to bring your Switch while biking. What happens if it falls out?

I can tell it's definitely a you thing so I don't wanna sound like I'm judging but just out of concern, I wouldn't bring my Switch if I were to bike. 

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i don't think that's a hot take

that theme is legit!

It is!
But I was under the (maybe false?) impression that The Devoted would be the favorite. XD

Also, just as a side note, I really enjoyed how the laguz royals (except Nailah and Kurth, RIP) got their own themes, too.
All of which are great, btw.
And Wheeling Corby is a definite winner.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This does make a lot of sense but I feel like it might be a bit of a safety hazard to bring your Switch while biking. What happens if it falls out?

Oh, not when I'm on an actual bike-I use a stationary bike when I use my switch. Believe me, I don't have a death wish. The only risk is me dropping the switch, and that really shouldn't happen.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I can tell it's definitely a you thing so I don't wanna sound like I'm judging but just out of concern, I wouldn't bring my Switch if I were to bike. 

No, no! I appreciate it.

Edited by Benice

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh, not when I'm on an actual bike-I use a stationary bike when I use my switch. Believe me, I don't have a death wish. The only risk is me dropping the switch, and that really shouldn't happen.

Oh. I thought when you said stationary bike, you meant, just stopping your bike after several minutes of riding it. I completely forgot that actual stationary bikes exist. My bad.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Oh. I thought when you said stationary bike, you meant, just stopping your bike after several minutes of riding it. I completely forgot that actual stationary bikes exist. My bad.

I can get the confusion! No worries.

If we're talking Radiant Dawn, I don't think any track stands out in my mind as much as these two.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

It's 5 in the morning and I'm still wide awake.
RIP sleep schedule. XP

F

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It's 5 in the morning and I'm still wide awake.
RIP sleep schedule. XP

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

I think my favorite RD piece is Eternal Bond. I'm suprised nobody else has mentioned that one yet.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

If we're talking Radiant Dawn, I don't think any track stands out in my mind as much as these two.

Reveal hidden contents

These are 👌

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I think my favorite RD piece is Eternal Bond. I'm suprised nobody else has mentioned that one yet.

That one is great too, yeah!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I just woke up a couple hours ago, so

xD

Partners in crime, I guess? XD Although a broken sleep schedule is hardly a crime.
Also, in that case, belated good morning, Shrimpy!

Edited by DragonFlames

My favorite theme in Radiant Dawn is Wisdom of the Ages, the Deghinsea battle theme.
That track is... simply amazing!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Morning!

I just ate breakfast

xD

Nice!
Hope it was tasty! XD

I should probably eat something soon, too.

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Good morning! *waves*

Morning!~

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Man, Twilight of the Gods is really good. I hadn't listened to it in full before. Very nice.

Yeah, it's great!
It's my personal favorite final map theme.