Teehee Madness 2 - Full 3DS Linked Ironman!

Shrimpica

28 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Honestly, I'd consider Effie the biggest loss there. IO wasn't using Hana anyways.

Yow, that's true isn't it.

25 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Boi

Those are some endgame stats in Fates XD

It's funny, at this point I probably could just solo the entire game with Donnel.

Now you may be wondering, why would I not do that?

Well the answer is simple.

I enjoy seeing you all suffer at the hands of my stupidity.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i was using Hana.

Well, hopefully Selena with her Spd will be a good replacement...xD

6 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

least sadist FE player 

Edited by Imperator Squilla

3 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

ZZmlV1M.png

Gimmick used better in Soleil's paralogue tbh, but then again Soleil's paralogue is a goat map for a goat character

Isn't that Rev for you? Between CQ and BR, and not as intricately crafted as the former.

6LuIGdZ.png

24 spd wtf...well, with the steel Katana only 21 eff. speed, still lol

Rev sorta goes heavy with the early prepromotes, this is one of them. Not as bad frightening as the Berserkers in the prior map though if you ask me.

luLHwKg.png

Girl you need HP. An OUTLAW almost one shotted you...

Oooooooh dear. 

Have you a Robe to spare, or money -as thin as it is in Rev- on Tonics?

2 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Clive, Hana and Effie. Three units who at least in my experience don't preform all that well.

Soloing the Kitsune just got more difficult for Eltosian, though Xander can still do that with a Heart reclass. Benny's offense is only okay, but he can be an amazing wall with some training, and I sure as heck ain't letting the 'boro die. 

-----

Chapter 13 BR is a little more threatening than its prior battle, owing to being much more open with a slew of enemy fliers. And there are two Outlaws (assuming they pillage; the third is has such awful placement it doesn’t count) aiming for a multitude of villages I have to respond to to save the rewards. Thankfully, being Birthright, it’s still easy. -And yet again, the Dragon Veins are useful, but will probably go unused.

Corrin with the Dragonstone, Azama, Oboro with a Guard Naginata, and Silas with the Nohrian Blade can achieve 20 Def or more even before I add Def Tonics and Defensive Stance. The only enemies with more than 25 Atk here are Camilla, Hans, the Wyvern Lord, and the Generals. This means it is practically impossible for my durable units to perish here.

I brought all the usuals, plus Hinata and Rinkah to provide Pair Up to Oboro and Silas. Silas would really like Spd more right now b/c he is slow and so would prefer Hana for a partner, yet he is made to tank and Rinkah gives some Def. Kaden didn’t get fielded despite support desires b/c I felt like I wanted another good attacker in Reina, and his only reason for deployment would be Azama, who I figured would be too busy this fight boldly pushing ahead to bond with anyone except his rearguard.

On turn 1, Azama positioned in one of the north-easternmost deployment slots was with Kagero’s backup +1 Move able to reach enter the Wyvern Lord’s zone on turn 1. No sweat for Azama, he tanked it, damaged & debuffed it, and left it as food for Takumi. The Outlaws don’t move out right away, but the Cavaliers and some Wyvern Riders do, the combination of which allowed me to painlessly divert Azama into forming a three-unit defense line against the western Cavs with Corrin and Oboro.

Silas was strong and fast enough with Tonics to visit the easternmost house in two turns, though the eastern cavalry blocked him from visiting the northeastern house until turn 4. Turn 4 is also when the Outlaws start moving, much too late as all the houses were visited. 10k gold is the best reward followed by the extra Heart Seal, and the three Outlaws themselves provide another 9k.

Also on turn 4, Azama baited Camilla. 23 Res-hitting Atk is vaguely harmful, and her other stats aren’t bad, but they aren’t as imposing as they could be, and hence she is readily dispatched. Azama’s raw Strength behind a Brass Shuriken took off 12x2, leaving a 12 HP lady behind that I chose to give to Corrin. Camilla’s retainers sitting by had even more laughable stats. Conquest makes every Hoshidan sibling and their retainers at least competent as enemies, if not downright menacing; in BR, the Nohrians are mostly laughable.

Since had the Outlaws finally moved out, on turn 5 I considered dispatching them. They were in Hans’s range though, and the game fails to tell you his 17 displayed Crit doesn’t account for Gamble, so it’s 27 Crit and 35 Atk, very scary. There is the Dragon Vein to the south I could have used to zap him to 1 HP, but without Hinoka around, I had nobody mobile enough to reach it. So it was that I chose not to enter Han’s range.

I don’t know if it was on his own initiative or b/c Camilla was dispatched on turn 5 but Hans began moving out on turn 5 enemy phase anyhow, and so did every other enemy on the map. As I wasn’t in the mood for risk-taking, I was efficient with my use of force and had Azama assuredly ORKO Hans with a yumi. The Generals paired to more Outlaws for +1 Move and other benefits made things slightly hairy, the sheer numbers gave the wrong impression of being imposing. But the two groups starting on separate sides of the map gave me the time I needed to dispatch the east before the west could meet up with it. I had a plenty crumple space if I needed to make a tactical retreat too. I routed everything by enemy phase turn 9.

After this, the shop upgrades became available. After the 19k cash influx of the map I have 27775 funds, all so far spent have been exclusively on Festals, Tonics, and two Seals. Much of the new equipment available is nice, but, wanting to conserve funds with individual items costing up to 4k, I'll limit myself right now to the Flame Shuriken and one of the two restocked Partner Seals for Felicia. I was going to buy a second Guard Naginata, yet Silas’s reliance on the Nohrian Blade means he is still only halfway through D rank and the Guard is C, Scarlet’s base rank likewise is D and Hinoka is “dead”.

Level Ups:

Spoiler

Felicia: Spd/Lck

Corrin:

• Skl/Spd/Lck
  • HP/Str/Lck

Silas: HP/Str/Skl/Spd/Lck/Def/Res (All but Mag, yay!)

Saizo: Str/Skl/Spd

Oboro: Str/Skl/Spd/Lck

Azama: Skl/Lck/Def (Accidentally killed a General thinking it was using a Javelin and would Dual Guard the second hit. Ate a few unpromoted enemies too, that I didn’t mind.)

Takumi: Lck/Def/Res

Reina: Str/Spd/Lck/Def (Excellent for the Jagen.)

Sakura: HP/Mag/Lck

Orochi: Mag/Skl/Res

Just another immaculately cleared map for me.😄

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Overkill Def on CQ is only overkill if it doesn't bait enemies that are otherwise aiming for your squishy units. Otherwise I say go big with it.

It is a double edged sword, as it makes them unable to do much on enemy phase, and lure enemies in with them, all they can really do is get some safe player phase, and act as a literal wall.

I'd consider this more amazing than taking out C12 BR Garon. The time limit and Ryoma's supreme offense meant that I ruled out any attempt to kill him.

I have taken Ryoma down every time I have done that map, and never had the stats to pull off the C12 BR Garon kill.

Chapter 13

Will the 2 Anikis shed blood, or will my clean streak continue?

This map should have introduced different colors of enemy factions, as seeing a Hoshidan unit attack stance with the Nohrian prince really breaks the idea of the map.

ZZmlV1M.png

Gimmick used better in Soleil's paralogue tbh, but then again Soleil's paralogue is a goat map for a goat character

I rather like its use here. Soleil's paralogue is almost too tightly constrained a map to really play around with the idea much, but this map has enemies dangerous enough that you want to use them to control the enemies movement, but you aren't as stressed by the pace of the map.

3 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

LLTNRFD.png

The light...I see it...it's full of Javelins...

This isn't a huge loss since Lon'qu's links aren't the most powerful, but it still stings.

Got to disagree with you there, Effies is a rather good unit in Conquest, and will be missed. Admittedly my Effie is ~3.5 below her strength average, so I have been using her more like I would Benny, and I get him as soon as I catch up with the rest of you, so the loss could be much worse.

Although now I have to think about who I want to give her genes to before the snap, so I will probably have two maps to do now...

2 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

That is the right mentality to have. Plus soloing is kinda boring in Awakening IMO.

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Soloing the Kitsune just got more difficult for Eltosian, though Xander can still do that with a Heart reclass. Benny's offense is only okay, but he can be an amazing wall with some training, and I sure as heck ain't letting the 'boro die. 

I was kinda planning on going with the @starburst star formation for that map this time around, although we will see how it goes when I get there.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Oooooooh dear. 

19 HP at lvl 13 Ü

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Have you a Robe to spare

I actually do. Dunno if i wanna use it on Mozu yet, but that's something to consider honestly.

26 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Although now I have to think about who I want to give her genes to before the snap, so I will probably have two maps to do now.

Might do the same here hmm, although with Hana because i get Effie at the start of next map, for which she is considered dead...

Maybe a Hana!Velouria for me? With Gamble and Vantage?

amWCRpS.png

That doesn't look bad...Although Louria's paralogue that early...can be a pit painful.

Will think about it later XD

4 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

luLHwKg.png

Girl you need HP. An OUTLAW almost one shotted you...

Oh boy

20 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

19 HP at lvl 13 Ü

Mozu channeling that Glass Bow

6D1V4qK.png

Aside from a real close call with Chrom, chapter 13 was done easily with nothing interesting to talk about.

ITAElDW.png

2BezDKG.png

And promoted Chrom into a Great Knight, which will help a lot in the next chapter.

zi8wvla.png

I almost changed Lucina into a tactician but I thought now more than ever we need that Rapier.

Perhaps later.

Also I found an Awakening children planner in our very own Serene's Forest

https://serenesforest.net/awakening/characters/growth-rates/full/

I'm surprised I didn't know of it before.

least sadist FE player 

Heh, sorry. But yeah as Kadath said, soloing Awakening is just not very fun and takes away what's so incredible of this linked playthrough.

4 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Anyways... Be careful in the next chapter. PLEASE, BE CAREFUL! The following chapter reamed Bopper HARD. He started with 15 units, and ended with only 8 survivors. I call it "The Port Dia Massacre".

Why is that map so rough in particular I ask myself every time I come away from it.

4 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

LLTNRFD.png

The light...I see it...it's full of Javelins...

This isn't a huge loss since Lon'qu's links aren't the most powerful, but it still stings.

RIP Clive, one of my likely stuck lance users.

I didn't say he was one of the best ones

It's funny, at this point I probably could just solo the entire game with Donnel.

Now you may be wondering, why would I not do that?

Ooof.

Me, I'm disappointed in me when I lose us a unit because they were a green unit.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I rather like its use here. Soleil's paralogue is almost too tightly constrained a map to really play around with the idea much, but this map has enemies dangerous enough that you want to use them to control the enemies movement, but you aren't as stressed by the pace of the map.

It's my favourite map in Rev.

I want more blockades too.

7 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Also I found an Awakening children planner in our very own Serene's Forest

https://serenesforest.net/awakening/characters/growth-rates/full/

I'm surprised I didn't know of it before.

I tried to find that when you first asked and missed it. I apologise for not getting it.

Instead of grinding to pass on Hana's genes, or doing an early paralogue...

DMkablG.png

Imma try to get Luci instead!

Hopefully i don't regret this...

Spoiler

DMdtFEW.png

Corn pls

NE7L1Yj.png

I

ugh

Oops.

Totally forgot about that. Thankfully guard gauge is a thing XD

xiXz4YB.png

Sakura to the rescue!

mbvGY25.png

Luci joins the gang!

MxHthw2.png

Time for boat hell.

plniY2V.png

Also known as pegasus hell.

The strategy isn't too interesting. Just keeping the choke points as every enemy barrels into my pit of death.

hwcHdHR.png

Mid promote into a general, always nice.

ieHLTxe.png

Tharja got a close call but managed to get defended by Gaius four times in a row. So she still lives.

...For now.

jBFaV9e.png

And of course I got each chest after all enemies were cleared.

Gaius is capped in speed and skill so he will definitely be promoted as soon as I can.

eOlAsaK.png

I wanted to give the EX to someone else but I a crit from Lissa wasn't too unexpected.

Nice and easy chapter. Far more simple than I remember it being in fact.

MxHthw2.png

bro slow down a bit we should move together XD

Wait until us Fates dudes finish Ch.15!

eOlAsaK.png

Can't believe that what happened to my boy Ignatius

MxHthw2.png

Time for boat hell.

Chapter 14??? Oh I am way behind now. Not helping this I just managed to get a paralogue for Effie's kid done, and not a story chapter chapter with this little update. That took a while to do, as I needed to relationship grind for a while to get the kid I was preparing for.

Well long story short, no casualties and all of the loot were acquired getting Soleil.

Spoiler

So we had a long while relationship grinding, but before long we had

AL9nZEUL-TPdlAR9Wmczh0DUXgZIb3eVBRfMlJK7

And this being Fates, they were perfectly willing to make their story worse to accommodate a cool mechanic from Awakening

AL9nZEXvpwHTNgNWsmq9Yyng3fePbXVxrxZa3Yk9

So we have the nonsense of the hyperbolic baby chambers to give us child units

AL9nZEXVQc7rea6QVpMBEbH5KpKeUYtYkGHn_FLZ

I do end up getting some food for the army, some strength, and it seems like Odin will also get some magic as well.

AL9nZEWL-2IkFWIBpvgXX6MxWWA1CLH7vSIGFR0nAL9nZEVoz1ZOnPQhwT8_lhWm_xKFsKLXjjObw45l

Just one corpse on the food line today, but a couple of bench warmers as well. I can't wait til the buff applies to the whole army...

AL9nZEXseQHiZBnuiFw1Qja7ZNhu4sWJnAzSceqa

Now for the the paralogue I have decided upon.

AL9nZEWNasROqCl-d5MQZTrnVIp_SOwndHIvtq5f

What a dastardly crew they must have been dealing with

AL9nZEWarfZWknyrXmglgaEAL0gn0XcOEjEQa9Ue

Although Soleil may have taken the insults a little too far as

AL9nZEWDqtnWAFUi7ovIPynXz5DIOMNswpaFLuED

The bandits they scared off are back for more, with extra help

AL9nZEU-XkWTNecnbRtCclqt5p7_wrGFKY3YTj1N

True to her name, she is a ray of sunshine in these dark times

AL9nZEWEoAZcztnON-N-ISr0L8IV1wdA3XKwxaN6

And she spreads that join to her merry band of men.

AL9nZEWbZb0CxSgc9fqV1c8op2-U40B8-Bo5MY3n

Laslow is a surprisingly good father, not only compared to the utter train wrecks most of the Fates parents are, but also for being such a womanizer having a daughter. I will probably end up mentioning it more, but from that little description there he recognizes her deeds.

AL9nZEUtA77KvNni3qJfuxaUyNCgbUnqCFk5LbP3

He respects Soleil

AL9nZEXAwgznfQRc_aGeyds6MfGnNUxSxp99J3V2

And doesn't stifle, or crush her dreams, but he is still willing to come in when she needs help.

AL9nZEWFdXqpursx07gngLuQJltOulDYV0XsZsd4

Fortunately this lets us deploy all the units  I really want (unlike the next story chapter...)

AL9nZEUOo43O-YAEmbZw9coI7IPLDRgyfrc4MFOI

This is the map which pioneered the gimmick seen in that recent Revelations map @Imperator Squilla recently completed

AL9nZEXxyqZfdg93EjnkUKZwuwqOk54h3_YhLHAd

There are a few turns of down time in the beginning as we rush into the action, but thanks to some clever pairup-seperate strats I managed to get Odin into range of some axemen he can utterly trivialize with Nosferatu.

AL9nZEUxr8S_3HmvBQ44txis6xPFyE1WCFK5f_OT

I do also get Laslow in range to recruit Soleil, and we get to see a little more of their relationship

AL9nZEVG4f1IVtBjbK2k6hhdhysHcMl-WeHycrjf

As she feels comfortable confiding with him

AL9nZEUvZZJZXACXcNnDyup7-Ug3NXUQit3taMVM

And he can even give out some solid fatherly wisdom

AL9nZEXR2YPq758vTUjs1XRIMZwJKVV4FRNOZLy4

from his own experiences of a far grimmer world

AL9nZEXj40Wv64VBzVjWExpyy8RCXsQTTEfG_JQh

And it is just the sort of advice she needed from him

AL9nZEX9V0H_rjK5xoejWTT-UqUGfXU7th8wU9Nv

This map is a bit hard to talk about, as it ends up spreading us very thin to cover the paths the enemies can take to reach our green loot giving friends, but a few things of note here. The biggest is that I have deployed my first obstacle to block off one of the paths enemies from the bosses direction can use to reach our greenies. Meanwhile Mozu is trying to deal with the mages in the north-west, but is having some issues doing so as she has too high of resistance for them to attack her. TeeHee and Silas are dealing with the axemen in that same direction, Kaze is enemy phasing one of the swordsman (with Beruka support), as the terrain keeps them from getting an attack stance on him, and Odin is still trivialiaing the axemen in his direction.

AL9nZEXm3hZ_KoG4uMMbSeZX7s_34BLnXGkertb0

...sigh

AL9nZEWLfL2OEScr5rdS0VInxq1OFmOHIbX71cf_

With Teehee and SIlas wiping out the last of their targets on the start of player phase, Silas can even help out to finish off the last of the mages in that corner as well. Kaze has had to switch places with Beruka, as Beruka's raw defense trumps his WTA, especially once the possibility of enemy attack stances are added to the mix, and I get some extra help dealing with the ones coming from the boss's corner in the south-west.

AL9nZEVmcgBehI9-YjmyzzTN8sLKXzrm5jcKYAKP

Things have spread out enough that I can't really show all that much on a single screenshot. Odin and Elise are pressing in on the new axies from the south-east. I am getting some folks headed back towards the start for a few reasons, first to get the obstacles in order, second, I remember reinforcements coming from our starting position on this map, and I am getting ready for that. Also, the north-west has repopulated with a lot of enemies, that I could potentially use some help with as well.

AL9nZEWMXXwFk98C1yQhNX1n5STIeuin8W8uUXojAL9nZEUPFIzFJ6YxKM_AGkaQ-g-AkKeKX-rvkvPo

I try for the two image approach on this one. I end up deploying one of the obstacles up here in preparation for the one coming from the starting position, and have Niles in position to help out with Mozu a little. Also of note, one of the axies having a handaxe has made me transition the Elise-Odin pair from using her skills for defense, to a pairup to protect her.

AL9nZEWIQFsTAnJTG2sUS7I1O1vJynvCxVU6XgrZ

Man my memory is good, here are the reinforcements from the starting location now, and I have troops in position to deal with the melee ones, with the obstacle giving more time to deal with the mages. The other fronts are well handled, although having TeeHee and Silas in defense stance makes it slower to deal with the ones in that direction.

AL9nZEW-LIg3wTmdTw9B3Nxk947H93VNnw3yGRtN

That is a passable levelup, but after the garbage one from before, I was hoping for better.

AL9nZEWyRzLwf-vRV8WUO6ISSGK3uU6cRwfTgmaW

Things have really heated up. Berkua and Kaze can just about survive the onslaught they are about to face. Odin isn't the best option for the mages coming in, but he should be able to delay them if need be. The pairup in the north-east corner was a bit of an accident, but it should be fine, just makes dealing with those guys a bit slower, and more annoying, The real trouble is that an army is coming up from the bosses direction, but I have a plan with how to deal with that

AL9nZEW7piEbhKLwSLlgYtyVySPFVQ2Z16iFdB_e

On the next turn, I have Soleil and Rusty pull out of there, and transfer Soleil over to Haitaka, as she has the most resistance of those in that direction

AL9nZEWKeXzp2oXGoV7c1Rr8Ratewf1Jwn7ai-j-

And Silas marches forward to pass the last obstacle over to her

AL9nZEWEG-g350effzpd6Vgf2kcOjlJmppMM831y

So that Haitaka can move over, and switch to Soleil to block that corner of the map off entirely. This accomplishes two things for us, first, containing the most dangerous avenue of attack for the moment, but it also gives me time to grind up Elises levels latter in the map, as being so separated means I can't easily heal people with her. Also it makes it easier to arrange the capture of this chapter's named boss for funsies.

AL9nZEUdI2WTzuzHqD2damILxlKz1T2grnDCTOJ5

Although there are some key developments in other directions as well. First the obstacle placement from before lets me give Niles the easy enemy phase kill on the mages in the north-east. Also the trios starting in the north-west and south-east  have started moving, and while Mozu can trivialize the ones heading her way there is one little complication with the archers heading for Odin, that one of them has a killer bow, and he needs Elise's defensive buffs to survive a direct attack crit from that one, but their 2-range makes that difficult to manage, especially when the nature of Nosferatu generally means he needs two attacks to kill things.

AL9nZEXeF1kHOY1K34Wk0Yw1GvPnHoGoFApDzmmj

Why are you so obsessed with these Luck-Resistance levelups Selena?

sigh, at least she got some HP along with it...

AL9nZEXqcxFT4zjdPBgeTo8PgISm4QV7LTH9tq0i

A Nice little levelup from Kaze this time at least.

AL9nZEWFdWKr3vXXprjjtk_SRxPjMr7JRwqwyJb_

Mozu continues to grow really well.

AL9nZEXGoju8gjJVxnq-h-AEb0leb2wPqox9MH-g

Odin is starting to deal with some of the Steel Bow enemies coming in, as I had the folks just north of there grab the obstacle so when Odin retreats while dealing with them, the obstacle can be dropped to effectively protecting Elise while she is buffing Odin. Beruka meanwhile just barely has the health to take on the last enemy heading in their direction, while Mozu is still slowly dealing with the mages that don't actually attack her.

AL9nZEXgPPdgoV2qxYtZ0eJGH2o7PzD3Hn-S-0W0

Lol, she got some magic. Although really a nice little level that was well deserved.

AL9nZEUcZOL4EfKVFa_F7dglqRhedRYEbGC-wJ6j

There we go, Odin is all set, and I placed it there so I wont have too worry about  them going after Kaze and Beruka. I am also finally dealing with the ranged enemies from the bosses direction with Niles there.

AL9nZEX3tQoTlDkrMxvlKaXD9EMC0O82Mn7_rhhB

And he gets a great little levelup for him...although this did remind me that he is getting a little ahead of the level curve...

AL9nZEXHCcrMa27pRgTCQAX7fukduYuWoOqPrNOK

...The enemy just threw. He was the only really dangerous thing in that direction, and with him isolating himself I can now jump at my leisure as he slowly goes the long way around to reach Beruka and Kaze.

AL9nZEUTslC3RzJz8v_J18ObkgHz5FhrkTUvDeyy

I end up handing Soleil the Kodachi so she can get some exp killing the rest of the mages Niles was dealing with before. Hopefully this isn't a sign that she will have the opposite problem of her mother, getting ONLY strength.

AL9nZEVebs3juTBncsCKf16Apf8N0uqpppOXLBjY

I am starting to concentrate my forces, so Elise gets her first healing levelup while we wait for the killer bow to walk around.

AL9nZEUmpFEckgJLQmxg_QMRMC3mSQiY6pfC2de3

As the only other thing on the map are trapped melee enemies, and before long that one killer bow enemy

AL9nZEWIpYLYCCO-4HxYYegKpIw7hWzFizb3-OWU

Dies to give Rusty this near perfect levelup.

AL9nZEW_7RGkMUdFC0oaxtJ3r5UugZQnGJ8FA_Ew

I finally start dealing with that last group of enemies, by grabbing one of the barricades.

AL9nZEVn_-Ik9_SlVsuob5-mCAM8jlGEFKqiX4ZX

That is a bit more reasonable Soleil.

AL9nZEUkyXxqiyafR9pbf8aekI9CBy5uDrVmjhpI

Eh, at least she got more defense.

AL9nZEVbFXIgigXVTm2HvxKo20KI9W1mjyMPa2oY

And Elise finally caps healing those two up.

AL9nZEWA7SRX0B6V8b0RfJbZcWLmtTvKcljb-Un6

I do also remove the other obstacle to lure the boss in to a more controlled situation

AL9nZEWGg7HO0dEHHJI3QIiHtgCp4ESxr7zWaWcU

So I can have a fairly solid chance of capturing him

AL9nZEViL5joCjivG98x-TADf23hAc5PAgSyAYV1

Which I do, although I would have to loss a fair number of troops before I would likely use him.

AL9nZEW7JtAsa2W0lMSRx0ZUv1MSW3k6i10qFwnE

And I make sure to promote Elise before I end the map

AL9nZEWdqeS2DQvaZ7uDC9PPc5MqjaCkyHSHs0p5

Although I did delay things a fair bit while I was healing with Elise.

AL9nZEX7QU01GZz0Re6dZN2tetVns0h5qrncoGUU

There were some tricky parts, but I handled the map rather well all things considered, and the green units only saw combat twice, both time were them attacking 1 range enemies at 2 range with their Javelin (one did actually steal a kill from me...)

AL9nZEVO-Je89rO8g5O29N-dFN6C2TGOgf0gMwIj

The game is such a tease.

AL9nZEWLwBUs6b0fFzwysBoGlITLo30wCRqPZUZ0

They very clearly portray Soleil as attracted to women, but are too cowardly to actually let her S support with any of them.

AL9nZEWpg3312IJTpr2cob75OSfailSxlRdcoHjC

And even more evidence of Laslow being a good dad, being so accepting of his bisexual daughter

AL9nZEXGGZJN7iYtY7BAK80Cg5uGLHUO2GOrdplp

He is even willing to accept some advice from his daughter 😛

AL9nZEU56a5HQ1yLbNyeDdB_gqhgVQrWNWyGnV80

Awww.....

I will continue on with the story maps soon, but I wanted to get this little detour out of the way while I still could.

31 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Chapter 14??? Oh I am way behind now.

No rush, it's Edelguardiansing who is rushing ahead. Rushing Conquest won't get you the Macedonian Empire or the Umayyad Caliphate or the Mongol Empire, it'll get people dead. Take, your, time!😀

8 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

bro slow down a bit we should move together XD

Wait until us Fates dudes finish Ch.15!

Can't believe that what happened to my boy Ignatius

6 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Chapter 14??? Oh I am way behind now. Not helping this I just managed to get a paralogue for Effie's kid done, and not a story chapter chapter with this little update. That took a while to do, as I needed to relationship grind for a while to get the kid I was preparing for.

Well long story short, no casualties and all of the loot were acquired getting Soleil.

Reveal hidden contents

So we had a long while relationship grinding, but before long we had

AL9nZEUL-TPdlAR9Wmczh0DUXgZIb3eVBRfMlJK7

And this being Fates, they were perfectly willing to make their story worse to accommodate a cool mechanic from Awakening

AL9nZEXvpwHTNgNWsmq9Yyng3fePbXVxrxZa3Yk9

So we have the nonsense of the hyperbolic baby chambers to give us child units

AL9nZEXVQc7rea6QVpMBEbH5KpKeUYtYkGHn_FLZ

I do end up getting some food for the army, some strength, and it seems like Odin will also get some magic as well.

AL9nZEWL-2IkFWIBpvgXX6MxWWA1CLH7vSIGFR0nAL9nZEVoz1ZOnPQhwT8_lhWm_xKFsKLXjjObw45l

Just one corpse on the food line today, but a couple of bench warmers as well. I can't wait til the buff applies to the whole army...

AL9nZEXseQHiZBnuiFw1Qja7ZNhu4sWJnAzSceqa

Now for the the paralogue I have decided upon.

AL9nZEWNasROqCl-d5MQZTrnVIp_SOwndHIvtq5f

What a dastardly crew they must have been dealing with

AL9nZEWarfZWknyrXmglgaEAL0gn0XcOEjEQa9Ue

Although Soleil may have taken the insults a little too far as

AL9nZEWDqtnWAFUi7ovIPynXz5DIOMNswpaFLuED

The bandits they scared off are back for more, with extra help

AL9nZEU-XkWTNecnbRtCclqt5p7_wrGFKY3YTj1N

True to her name, she is a ray of sunshine in these dark times

AL9nZEWEoAZcztnON-N-ISr0L8IV1wdA3XKwxaN6

And she spreads that join to her merry band of men.

AL9nZEWbZb0CxSgc9fqV1c8op2-U40B8-Bo5MY3n

Laslow is a surprisingly good father, not only compared to the utter train wrecks most of the Fates parents are, but also for being such a womanizer having a daughter. I will probably end up mentioning it more, but from that little description there he recognizes her deeds.

AL9nZEUtA77KvNni3qJfuxaUyNCgbUnqCFk5LbP3

He respects Soleil

AL9nZEXAwgznfQRc_aGeyds6MfGnNUxSxp99J3V2

And doesn't stifle, or crush her dreams, but he is still willing to come in when she needs help.

AL9nZEWFdXqpursx07gngLuQJltOulDYV0XsZsd4

Fortunately this lets us deploy all the units  I really want (unlike the next story chapter...)

AL9nZEUOo43O-YAEmbZw9coI7IPLDRgyfrc4MFOI

This is the map which pioneered the gimmick seen in that recent Revelations map @Imperator Squilla recently completed

AL9nZEXxyqZfdg93EjnkUKZwuwqOk54h3_YhLHAd

There are a few turns of down time in the beginning as we rush into the action, but thanks to some clever pairup-seperate strats I managed to get Odin into range of some axemen he can utterly trivialize with Nosferatu.

AL9nZEUxr8S_3HmvBQ44txis6xPFyE1WCFK5f_OT

I do also get Laslow in range to recruit Soleil, and we get to see a little more of their relationship

AL9nZEVG4f1IVtBjbK2k6hhdhysHcMl-WeHycrjf

As she feels comfortable confiding with him

AL9nZEUvZZJZXACXcNnDyup7-Ug3NXUQit3taMVM

And he can even give out some solid fatherly wisdom

AL9nZEXR2YPq758vTUjs1XRIMZwJKVV4FRNOZLy4

from his own experiences of a far grimmer world

AL9nZEXj40Wv64VBzVjWExpyy8RCXsQTTEfG_JQh

And it is just the sort of advice she needed from him

AL9nZEX9V0H_rjK5xoejWTT-UqUGfXU7th8wU9Nv

This map is a bit hard to talk about, as it ends up spreading us very thin to cover the paths the enemies can take to reach our green loot giving friends, but a few things of note here. The biggest is that I have deployed my first obstacle to block off one of the paths enemies from the bosses direction can use to reach our greenies. Meanwhile Mozu is trying to deal with the mages in the north-west, but is having some issues doing so as she has too high of resistance for them to attack her. TeeHee and Silas are dealing with the axemen in that same direction, Kaze is enemy phasing one of the swordsman (with Beruka support), as the terrain keeps them from getting an attack stance on him, and Odin is still trivialiaing the axemen in his direction.

AL9nZEXm3hZ_KoG4uMMbSeZX7s_34BLnXGkertb0

...sigh

AL9nZEWLfL2OEScr5rdS0VInxq1OFmOHIbX71cf_

With Teehee and SIlas wiping out the last of their targets on the start of player phase, Silas can even help out to finish off the last of the mages in that corner as well. Kaze has had to switch places with Beruka, as Beruka's raw defense trumps his WTA, especially once the possibility of enemy attack stances are added to the mix, and I get some extra help dealing with the ones coming from the boss's corner in the south-west.

AL9nZEVmcgBehI9-YjmyzzTN8sLKXzrm5jcKYAKP

Things have spread out enough that I can't really show all that much on a single screenshot. Odin and Elise are pressing in on the new axies from the south-east. I am getting some folks headed back towards the start for a few reasons, first to get the obstacles in order, second, I remember reinforcements coming from our starting position on this map, and I am getting ready for that. Also, the north-west has repopulated with a lot of enemies, that I could potentially use some help with as well.

AL9nZEWMXXwFk98C1yQhNX1n5STIeuin8W8uUXojAL9nZEUPFIzFJ6YxKM_AGkaQ-g-AkKeKX-rvkvPo

I try for the two image approach on this one. I end up deploying one of the obstacles up here in preparation for the one coming from the starting position, and have Niles in position to help out with Mozu a little. Also of note, one of the axies having a handaxe has made me transition the Elise-Odin pair from using her skills for defense, to a pairup to protect her.

AL9nZEWIQFsTAnJTG2sUS7I1O1vJynvCxVU6XgrZ

Man my memory is good, here are the reinforcements from the starting location now, and I have troops in position to deal with the melee ones, with the obstacle giving more time to deal with the mages. The other fronts are well handled, although having TeeHee and Silas in defense stance makes it slower to deal with the ones in that direction.

AL9nZEW-LIg3wTmdTw9B3Nxk947H93VNnw3yGRtN

That is a passable levelup, but after the garbage one from before, I was hoping for better.

AL9nZEWyRzLwf-vRV8WUO6ISSGK3uU6cRwfTgmaW

Things have really heated up. Berkua and Kaze can just about survive the onslaught they are about to face. Odin isn't the best option for the mages coming in, but he should be able to delay them if need be. The pairup in the north-east corner was a bit of an accident, but it should be fine, just makes dealing with those guys a bit slower, and more annoying, The real trouble is that an army is coming up from the bosses direction, but I have a plan with how to deal with that

AL9nZEW7piEbhKLwSLlgYtyVySPFVQ2Z16iFdB_e

On the next turn, I have Soleil and Rusty pull out of there, and transfer Soleil over to Haitaka, as she has the most resistance of those in that direction

AL9nZEWKeXzp2oXGoV7c1Rr8Ratewf1Jwn7ai-j-

And Silas marches forward to pass the last obstacle over to her

AL9nZEWEG-g350effzpd6Vgf2kcOjlJmppMM831y

So that Haitaka can move over, and switch to Soleil to block that corner of the map off entirely. This accomplishes two things for us, first, containing the most dangerous avenue of attack for the moment, but it also gives me time to grind up Elises levels latter in the map, as being so separated means I can't easily heal people with her. Also it makes it easier to arrange the capture of this chapter's named boss for funsies.

AL9nZEUdI2WTzuzHqD2damILxlKz1T2grnDCTOJ5

Although there are some key developments in other directions as well. First the obstacle placement from before lets me give Niles the easy enemy phase kill on the mages in the north-east. Also the trios starting in the north-west and south-east  have started moving, and while Mozu can trivialize the ones heading her way there is one little complication with the archers heading for Odin, that one of them has a killer bow, and he needs Elise's defensive buffs to survive a direct attack crit from that one, but their 2-range makes that difficult to manage, especially when the nature of Nosferatu generally means he needs two attacks to kill things.

AL9nZEXeF1kHOY1K34Wk0Yw1GvPnHoGoFApDzmmj

Why are you so obsessed with these Luck-Resistance levelups Selena?

sigh, at least she got some HP along with it...

AL9nZEXqcxFT4zjdPBgeTo8PgISm4QV7LTH9tq0i

A Nice little levelup from Kaze this time at least.

AL9nZEWFdWKr3vXXprjjtk_SRxPjMr7JRwqwyJb_

Mozu continues to grow really well.

AL9nZEXGoju8gjJVxnq-h-AEb0leb2wPqox9MH-g

Odin is starting to deal with some of the Steel Bow enemies coming in, as I had the folks just north of there grab the obstacle so when Odin retreats while dealing with them, the obstacle can be dropped to effectively protecting Elise while she is buffing Odin. Beruka meanwhile just barely has the health to take on the last enemy heading in their direction, while Mozu is still slowly dealing with the mages that don't actually attack her.

AL9nZEXgPPdgoV2qxYtZ0eJGH2o7PzD3Hn-S-0W0

Lol, she got some magic. Although really a nice little level that was well deserved.

AL9nZEUcZOL4EfKVFa_F7dglqRhedRYEbGC-wJ6j

There we go, Odin is all set, and I placed it there so I wont have too worry about  them going after Kaze and Beruka. I am also finally dealing with the ranged enemies from the bosses direction with Niles there.

AL9nZEX3tQoTlDkrMxvlKaXD9EMC0O82Mn7_rhhB

And he gets a great little levelup for him...although this did remind me that he is getting a little ahead of the level curve...

AL9nZEXHCcrMa27pRgTCQAX7fukduYuWoOqPrNOK

...The enemy just threw. He was the only really dangerous thing in that direction, and with him isolating himself I can now jump at my leisure as he slowly goes the long way around to reach Beruka and Kaze.

AL9nZEUTslC3RzJz8v_J18ObkgHz5FhrkTUvDeyy

I end up handing Soleil the Kodachi so she can get some exp killing the rest of the mages Niles was dealing with before. Hopefully this isn't a sign that she will have the opposite problem of her mother, getting ONLY strength.

AL9nZEVebs3juTBncsCKf16Apf8N0uqpppOXLBjY

I am starting to concentrate my forces, so Elise gets her first healing levelup while we wait for the killer bow to walk around.

AL9nZEUmpFEckgJLQmxg_QMRMC3mSQiY6pfC2de3

As the only other thing on the map are trapped melee enemies, and before long that one killer bow enemy

AL9nZEWIpYLYCCO-4HxYYegKpIw7hWzFizb3-OWU

Dies to give Rusty this near perfect levelup.

AL9nZEW_7RGkMUdFC0oaxtJ3r5UugZQnGJ8FA_Ew

I finally start dealing with that last group of enemies, by grabbing one of the barricades.

AL9nZEVn_-Ik9_SlVsuob5-mCAM8jlGEFKqiX4ZX

That is a bit more reasonable Soleil.

AL9nZEUkyXxqiyafR9pbf8aekI9CBy5uDrVmjhpI

Eh, at least she got more defense.

AL9nZEVbFXIgigXVTm2HvxKo20KI9W1mjyMPa2oY

And Elise finally caps healing those two up.

AL9nZEWA7SRX0B6V8b0RfJbZcWLmtTvKcljb-Un6

I do also remove the other obstacle to lure the boss in to a more controlled situation

AL9nZEWGg7HO0dEHHJI3QIiHtgCp4ESxr7zWaWcU

So I can have a fairly solid chance of capturing him

AL9nZEViL5joCjivG98x-TADf23hAc5PAgSyAYV1

Which I do, although I would have to loss a fair number of troops before I would likely use him.

AL9nZEW7JtAsa2W0lMSRx0ZUv1MSW3k6i10qFwnE

And I make sure to promote Elise before I end the map

AL9nZEWdqeS2DQvaZ7uDC9PPc5MqjaCkyHSHs0p5

Although I did delay things a fair bit while I was healing with Elise.

AL9nZEX7QU01GZz0Re6dZN2tetVns0h5qrncoGUU

There were some tricky parts, but I handled the map rather well all things considered, and the green units only saw combat twice, both time were them attacking 1 range enemies at 2 range with their Javelin (one did actually steal a kill from me...)

AL9nZEVO-Je89rO8g5O29N-dFN6C2TGOgf0gMwIj

The game is such a tease.

AL9nZEWLwBUs6b0fFzwysBoGlITLo30wCRqPZUZ0

They very clearly portray Soleil as attracted to women, but are too cowardly to actually let her S support with any of them.

AL9nZEWpg3312IJTpr2cob75OSfailSxlRdcoHjC

And even more evidence of Laslow being a good dad, being so accepting of his bisexual daughter

AL9nZEXGGZJN7iYtY7BAK80Cg5uGLHUO2GOrdplp

He is even willing to accept some advice from his daughter 😛

AL9nZEU56a5HQ1yLbNyeDdB_gqhgVQrWNWyGnV80

Awww.....

I will continue on with the story maps soon, but I wanted to get this little detour out of the way while I still could.

No rush, it's Edelguardiansing who is rushing ahead. Rushing Conquest won't get you the Macedonian Empire or the Umayyad Caliphate or the Mongol Empire, it'll get people dead. Take, your, time!😀

Oh shit! I'm so sorry. I was so used to being the one behind that I completely forgot about the checkpoints.

Alright, I'll wait for the rest of y'all.

Alright done with chapter 13 as well with no casualties

Spoiler

Alright, time to start with some food,

AL9nZEXHM46bdQzsdiORVTE3_a0WVIJC-mtkU6zO

and I was thinking about getting come extra defense

AL9nZEUTQnYNqRNb0xCKnNUO-mqg2RQEUKhcZm-G

But the game decided it should be +2 Speed instead.

AL9nZEU6CFGBH6icjxqaT1d147uU19nGMcKwA8ozAL9nZEUdBSToYQFz3J4I-x3kXK1OAq8J5EaK9SQC

Over half of the eaters are dead, or benched for this chapter...Although its time for some story first

AL9nZEW0HwqhFyTyvjvO6DPhpSxUhqLcYBky-0uv

Definitely not going to be the chapter I have to worry about next Iago, definitely not 🙄

AL9nZEWbYTXZKPx5GT-l73ZTvp5aQiCtbYLdhgs5

In case you forgot, Iago traitorously leaked our location to the Hoshidan prince...

AL9nZEUNDhCrQqF8A0eyVw-8mtwXdYZ64CklOczC

Awww, the slime father is proud of us.

AL9nZEWTgQE72CYrcewzlpFarfr8wOkGKj0FZyNs

Alas the army is invisibly behind us giving us no real troops to use, and the next chapter will even have a tight deployment limit

AL9nZEVuzEPFxgNkUaRVRWMkYgK9wxVUMQjl9-Vw

The slime father trusts in our abilities so much...

AL9nZEWppoNV6QobSVg1NHOGIYXYBeGt6NUW7z_r

Sorry you only had the chance to meet Azura posthumously. My bad on that one.

AL9nZEV1BqjF2U5KS6wnQwi-zq1AwPwLP3s3B-RB

Its almost like it is showing the themes of Conquest, with the bonds of blood having not magically forged an emotional bond.

AL9nZEUhfwdSHKIvG5I04U41M9x0UlVcxPwxMPs6

She is supposed to be an opposite from you, showing how blood relations are not as thick as the bonds you forged, but even in Conquest, they simply can't let the blood relatives actually be blood relatives, and torpedoes its own story...

AL9nZEXAnAKz9dTH_NIPhnnKDa1KWr_G8Y1Iyxk-

Lamp shading the obvious problems with the story, doesn't fix them writers of Conquest.

AL9nZEUbBuR1Qyb_Hq0Et2OF9hobHy-2nmN-JdEY

Yeah, yeah blame it all on Garon you villain.

AL9nZEVquMhpW1-s-mbXQ8q9kLFzkbYdSS9WCaLa

I guess we got here a little early for the map.

AL9nZEWTERgYLaXb0eIDfWK1pe5K4bEwW1fVRS2n

...Camilla, why would the Nohrian royals have to squat in an abandoned palace? Why was this palace abandoned to begin with? What a strange detail.

AL9nZEXJjZCFzpqFAK9tFShUU7KwJrKBY6s_Yq-K

AL9nZEVMlt2LY0wfdd4xt4GoeO472ac7qb0kQLrg

That is how war normally works TeeHee, two armies of people often trying to kill each-other....

...sigh. Also, Camilla randomly showing off her panties in all these cut-scenes undercuts their embarrassing attempts at telling their story a lot.

AL9nZEWEHc9U6sgw9Mo3ZpjjA98jXDRRIjvb5Qi3

I guess we are back to TeeHee's fantasy warfare where people don't die, and rebellions end peacefully.

AL9nZEW177PKI43YeyaaYIItUyjkx5VIhIV41Ceh

And there is the only named character from Cheve now, their rebel leader apparently.

AL9nZEWTFKugKO1LvaHVW1MsZ_kYr2FpDwW8AqnR

In some ways Takumi is right, but

AL9nZEVAoT6xSCA4weELjzdxhlfgDWCkdIYOpzdj

he is too focused on trash talking TeeHee for his "you aren't so different" speech to land.

AL9nZEU3vBmZFLyvJkRbuRHB7JFvlxWKBlf19M_d

Daww...although your little defense of TeeHee, while heartfelt, is kinda silly.

AL9nZEXWhdriKOS5nadaoLGwoXJbdFgJs10ADRpB

Such contempt for Elise its almost like....

AL9nZEXWzxeLwXljfDx4ug7Ti8JvzZ8Cr2hnJdMd

Is Takumi secretly @Saint Rubenio? Is that what is possessing him?

AL9nZEW0zK2jynOC1aVpFW0XJg-VW9kjGpeDU5PV

You are kinda falling for his trap by following through with this violence then. But following Garon's plans just feeds into the Rubenio possession theory 😛

AL9nZEVXVcQbCKGCsiz5ZzlT5LiB28XkISvsER69

Spoken with all the naivete of Revelation

AL9nZEXgdDpJlSAmQbFqn8ryyoQ43wB2VaFBdxyr

...yep, very normal, definitely not a crazy thing to say...

AL9nZEUoHdrL2UVsi5FvZ9P73ookIfHkQb7TTqaa

I did have to leave a few nice troops behind, like Haitaka, and Kaze, but at least we get two more solid units in map to make up for it.

AL9nZEVJobvcJ2DyI5W5ZuevLbvcWRLC-jbx0SMB

I am going to focus on heading around the west side of this map for now, although the only one of three with resistance low enough for them to even try attacking is Selena

AL9nZEUB6gYGthwpX8fwMn2QFaY5iEWup3eNyxYX

And Silas gets this nice little level from the enemy phase attack stance hits he gets. Although I should have remember that the three armored knights to the east start moving unprovoked, as I could have gotten some enemy phase chip on them turn one

AL9nZEVs_wQIVUnjNqaFtD1pKPTeH4rsGLgaERME

Although Rusty gets this excellent levelup getting some of that chip in enemy phase 2

AL9nZEXwCe2-qVA_wxJKZNhSVw54nV28A1I9ZgDS

And Selena gets this defensive levelup while drawing in the mages near Orochi

AL9nZEVLSKjsP8yxa8pwqvL1IERCfwgB1hveXvw4

And Charlotte is making an excellent first impression with her arrival 😛

AL9nZEXEZaMsU0N4LPrzipGTu-knNTBagD6iwmJD

So THIS is the border of Nohr...sigh. Why do I try to understand where Nohr actually is, when the writers clearly didn't care....

AL9nZEWzmbRSO3rH5pP7ZGLsXqyvqlONuDJNCrN_

You have already shown what is beneath the mask, no need to bring it back up now.

AL9nZEVyMEInXUXIWYAyEZiuzGIlQ-pqm6t1K_Lg

Ha, I have seen the kind of combat monster you are, nothing delicate about it.

AL9nZEWj94nZge5c2KoScaIKHuw6kVnve_I4MO5Z

With any luck I can get both of you working on my team from now on

AL9nZEXL_yZniLuM8LBuQisxeCGuUOgwY0LnUW6Q

You might regret your new gains if I end up leading us into an accidental bloodbath...

AL9nZEUkIVht23Ec1QI15xwsGMR4v0SDU_1Ej9AP

I did have Charlotte kill Orochi on her arrival (taking advantage of Charlotte's personal as much as I can...), and wiping out her crew did spread us out a bit. Another unfortunate development is that Rusty's defense gain on the last levelup is enough to ensure the injured armor knight with a javelin wont attack him, so we will have another armored knight to deal with next turn as the paired up wyvern and armored knights charge in...

AL9nZEUUUjnpGP_mdElcc3CjVPfBhkUNZJO8SGH-

An outlaw also spawned to put us on a timer to secure the village loot, but

AL9nZEWJolXs5CYnZos9gpKx-sDBiGYX7Ftm2Sn0

With him having less move than an armored knight, we have a fair bit of time.

AL9nZEXDOKVNiOGhrNMlxFPjUYLdKXzbuR7JFTU0

...This would be much easier to deal with if my units were a little closer in, but I think I can manage. Soleil can just barely reach the injured armored knight with the javelin, which she overkills with the armorslayer sword. With a flier as pairup Niles can snipe one of the Wyverns carrying the armored knights, but after that I have to get a bit more creative with my kills

AL9nZEWNyqNNqjIJEZ4SyQHGOjRzC9z66xMmXYmEAL9nZEWxKugg7octp3LrMUJgP9KmvSL_Wyohystc

Like having Odin catch a ride with Selena, and switch-transfer her over to Soleil so Odin can get the attack stance he needs to kill the armored knight the wyvern we killed was paired with

AL9nZEVE0OQQury1ZBdaaSDQUfq9g6-Ucz6TNRk7

Which gets Soleil this nice little levelup.

Next I need to use Elise to even reach the other wyvern over the river, but with her promoted she can utterly slaughter the thing, which does move the armored knight he was carrying onto a valid space for it, which will make things a little easier for us, as next

AL9nZEX3C-Yk4F2g3Xhjn-0ESfh4zC7iqadW57OW

I have TeeHee pair with Benny, whom despite his low move was simply close enough to the action to get next to Soleil, where TeeHee can switch over, trade for the Amorslayer

AL9nZEWm8V3ZAFAbUTpgpWLwHpwwyZFZYM-jDGkO

And I have TeeHee trasfer Benny over to Elise for a bit of a subtle reason, so I can have someone else transfer their ride over to her so they can get TeeHee's attack stance

AL9nZEVhOTbqc8hsK7ygt6F4N5kOUuLCsHlvLLdG

And she easily gets the kill for another...Okish levelup, but more importantly

AL9nZEUFLrdKnt7q90lThcw68jkJV6oY4pSb7Qzo

It lets Mozu catch a ride with Rusty, switch and transfer Rusty over to TeeHee to have access to her effect attack stance, while also grabbing

AL9nZEWNKVTxAomZ95J7MvImnY9bwW6MgjdYQxwe

The Flame Shuriken from the convoy to target the armored knights resistance, which is just enough to grab the kill here.

Fates is at its best when it is a beautiful and delicate dance of pair up-switch-transfer-trade/convoy-attack stances like this.

AL9nZEWHK52cHypfrsp6l3oj14ujyuXPe_7T-rO0

Well onto more normal play, Benny uses his humongous size to draw in Reina's crew

AL9nZEVAfy-yWgBPv7T2msGSRXiy9i7EZKSSEcST

Just a reminder that Reina is the Peri of Birthright...well with Reina having a bow equipped

AL9nZEUfFeu2hu33ECcayCrnE-SbQynCM_Y0hisz

Its easy to give the kill to Charlotte

AL9nZEUQHFysOQlkP4hElgMw8P-yLn_a5uCp_FBG

For a very Charlotte levelup

AL9nZEUb2I2yZEnJT_PHXeMkhfOgjE2_1uamdQar

Mozu also level while wiping out the cavs that came with her, although I did have to give Elise another kill, as I wanted to avoid the range of the units around Scarlet, and one of the cavs was within their protective attack range

AL9nZEUOTC-0Atb8k42WiZgx4x04eW3dTXYhNYsC

The three move outlaw is just heading for the village, so it doesn't even try to attack us before its death, which now lets me

AL9nZEUz-_7c1LBLxbASsw9zZZWIqRGx3ywvYfk4

Lure Takumi from the other side with Benny's high defensive power, although I did mess my positioning up a little here

AL9nZEVGVAtBJcZv_POwIFOdlsfdgG3gAclDVCFx

As I let him do so from terrain, and he has the skill which reduces damage by three while he has terrain bonuses, so I just lunge him out of that buff, while debuffing him with dragon hex. Charlotte can then easily finish him off. Then I decide to wipe out the armors as well, although again all my real killers need a high mobility partner to reach them, with Odin magicing one to death with a little ranged chip to help, and the other two get taken out by trade-chaining the armorslayer between TeeHee and Soleil.

AL9nZEV4lcljmRmXFzjAmlsGOw5IErRLzjX5SZj3

So now we have easily secured all the villages, and I take a little time grabbing the loot, and healing up before drawing in Scarlet's crew (which also triggers the last round of reinforcements

AL9nZEXREMesfLunLdm6jN86F360xIBetmkp6kTc

And I end up pumping Soleil's defense, giving her the Nohrian Blade (+3 Defense) a Beruka pairup (+3 defense) which trigger her personal (so -2 damage), on forest terrain (+1 defense) which triggers the natural cover skill she inherited from her mother (-3 damage), and finally getting the Lily's Poise buff (-3 damage), so effective +15 defense from her otherwise humble 12 defense, but these folks hit hard enough that the nearest generic wyvern is willing to kill itself on her, and

AL9nZEWQl345fXaQzjvw5KGJ4k2rtaGIfLZK_b0D

Soleil can comfortably survive Scarlet critting her, which is important with the +20 crit rate she gets when she attacks.

Now we have a group of three cavs that spawned near us, one generic Wyvern near us, and Scarlot herself, but our crew can easily manage

AL9nZEV6rvM8xrl8kEDqIBr3IJvdT_BAh4OZ0iL-

Rusty levels killing one of them

AL9nZEVl6PBhg_EzM75_WNI4wUDqlE6t-H12Qeud

Niles levels killing another, and

AL9nZEUWAf-Fapfwb3XtTFkKwpuaxV2BhgpR1VEf

Charlotte gets this levelup from an attacj stance hit, which gets her luck just high enough

AL9nZEWxfTtWk-egb0YsLebNxRtqu5ZwfF95jE13

That Scarlet no longer has a 1% chance to crit her, which lets Charlotte get another named character kill under her belt.

AL9nZEUBlLIYb_TBKWC1-1X-R7G2KzBOk5gHTo_i

All that is left are the wyvern reinforcement further north, but that just gets us

AL9nZEVzFTFIS1Q2p_2d5kNxmyqyqK-4spcTF56p

A solid little levelup on Soleil

AL9nZEWbEIzlAyTmzfzq8m9wJlOPwUuG4XIgP1B8

And get one last levelup on Charlotte as well.

AL9nZEVxx3vxBlLt3aITKyzoe-nnjfzEW0mBmsX-

I handled that rather well, all things considered.

AL9nZEXJ67nf2lA5Q_tkoQ3n7kdfIGiFXssHG4-5

Whoa, whoa, Takumi, language

AL9nZEW-NGw3XNEcBW2__H8efMWUXl1TLh2mowos

You've already led your army to kill Azura, you have made me pay aplenty.

AL9nZEXkmXe2rRwUNgIxiUt_NC1d707KrFo0WaJP

Don't worry, you'll get the justice you deserve at the end of the game.

AL9nZEW9afosdg_BDzvphwQdyaWNmVa6wi7GdXyA

What gave it away, the crazy murderous head pains?

AL9nZEVh5f7FlleuayI3n55Caues5BfDXvNVQdLP

Seems Takumi was always a bit racist against the Nohrians.

AL9nZEVUA2VB90yeid6Bc7zLskCSrdoBlz30_lb2

And then Hans goes on a bit of a murder spree.

AL9nZEUCH62S9VzPA8lt7EwJ3oZIWp1t0DvnkqLl

Yeah, this is going a bit overboard

AL9nZEVTYBdj7HHLqVLZVbmrHrirVefFzLJCsdc-

Especially once he starts spouting the genocide-y war crime explanations for it.

AL9nZEUjrT7bTqal4eqMwUTziY54OirSO3Zb5Vrb

...sure it did Hans, not like you used that excuse once already this chapter. We should have just left his treasonous body in a ditch somewhere, and saved us the trouble he will cause on chapter 26, but TeeHee is too naive to want vengeance against the man that attempted to murder her and (probably accurately) blame it on her father.

AL9nZEV-1zH3_ZWKj-WDWACEfH2vHt80EEAEyIea

Honestly, that is a strangely protective sentiment from the monstrous brute.

AL9nZEXtjHIk5s8rqlwU0qaQvccyKaLwl425qmnW

Oops, looks like all that extra (?) effort of not killing our enemies all went to waste.

AL9nZEXm7j-ytY1iYEDuvnxrlj6eGuIYdSMKfN31

It is a shame that we don't get to recruit her like in Birthright.

AL9nZEXKlfSYIOtappwtOp7sW9QNR7CQszD-1bfF

That is a horrifyingly abusive relationship to have with your father Camilla,

AL9nZEXxgFEr7NJ4cj-UlheoZI2Mp49UMgztuEvJ

and that is the kind of dark coping mechanism you might see to survive that...

AL9nZEVxkcssqn39iGXIJdCgiIczUWN18h2GunWT

But TeeHee is going to try and change it from the inside...until the plot takes a trip into Valla lands, which has the amazing ability to irrevocably make a story worse, but we have a few chapters before then.

I know, I know, tearing Fate's story apart is some low hanging fruit, but there are some interesting ideas there that were very poorly implemented, with the game making clear multiple times it will sacrifice the story for the sake of gameplay.

8MuXpYE.png

Here we go! CQ chapter 10...

repurposed as a rout map of all things....

also a Zombie joins us!

Since it's a rout map, it's mostly a lvlup log lol

Spoiler

lB8goxn.png

*phew*

She would've died if she didn't evade 1 of the 3 59%. She evaded even 2!

WK2fVOR.png

Hmmm

8RpUKWK.png

Ok

ZUk0T5K.png

Basara confirmed?

zz4x72Y.png

NIceeeeeee!

Z5i2lI7.png

Average Severa lvlup

YQFjv4B.png

Girl might hit 20/20 before we reach Valla with that speed lol

QNIzp1Y.png

Classic Nanoha style recruitment! Beat em to join us!

tYSmrxX.png

GOROCHI!

TYBO6HC.png

Go and take your revenge, girl!

m6E6eMv.png

ok

9rUItOz.png

She's a Myrmidon isn't she

0dGXifK.png

Elise seduces Charlotte

Hy1TAis.png

You go girl!

tOYUBWN.png

And we recruit Benny to finish the map!

Ez

9 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AL9nZEXHM46bdQzsdiORVTE3_a0WVIJC-mtkU6zO

and I was thinking about getting come extra defense

AL9nZEUTQnYNqRNb0xCKnNUO-mqg2RQEUKhcZm-G

But the game decided it should be +2 Speed instead.

Ohh, you got Arthur as the cook. Did you like the bad food reactions you got from this?

...sigh. Also, Camilla randomly showing off her panties in all these cut-scenes undercuts their embarrassing attempts at telling their story a lot.

This is why I reclass Camilla to Wyvern Lord immediately after chapter 10 is over. That, and because I hate pointless hybrid classes. Emphasis on "pointless".

I did have to leave a few nice troops behind, like Haitaka, and Kaze, but at least we get two more solid units in map to make up for it.

>two more solid units
lololol
More like one when the other is a Fates foot axe.

AL9nZEVyMEInXUXIWYAyEZiuzGIlQ-pqm6t1K_Lg

Ha, I have seen the kind of combat monster you are, nothing delicate about it.

I'd say "delicate" fits when her defenses are $h!t.

@Imperator Squilla Yaaaay! You survived the chapter that annihilated Bopper without a single casualty!

Edited by Shadow Mir

Decided not to wed Hana to anyone. I don't need more EXP hogs right now, I'd rather have prepromotes later. Even Shiro and his problematic-if-late map won't be an issue with a Rescue charge or two, if I deem him necessary. Not like his paralogue has any goodies.

Chapter 14 Birthright is a total dud. The map unlike the prior three story battles isn’t shared with a more sophisticated Conquest battle, and is instead wholly original -and wholly lacking. It reminds me a bit of that infamous Gaiden/SoV “flat open map with one-tile-thick river and a one-tile bridge”, except it’s the walls of a fortress and its entrance instead.

Regarding strategy, it’s basically the same as the last battle. Mostly cavaliers and some paladins, a few knights, and the couple outlaws to give your fliers concern. Attack values range from 21 to 29, all physical. The paladins have good Res and are kinda fast were it not for using steel weapons, which makes them a special concern In the complete absence of chokepoints. If I were to feel overwhelmed, I have to retreat to a corner and make a box, which I could reasonably and safely do with my team.

Ryoma and Scarlet joined after the prior map. Ryoma is the king of Birthright, who can potentially kinda brokenly dodgetank through BR. I’ve never seen him as unconditionally invincible, only 95% safe in select situations, and since this is ironman, I don’t intend to have him dodgetank all that much, if at all. He’s still great though and will see long-term use. Scarlet...

• ...is Camilla-lite.
  • Bases, Camilla if reclassed to Wyvern Lord immediately is slightly better -1 HP/Mag/Skl/Lck/Spd and 4 Res- in everything except Str and Def, where Scarlet wins by 3 and 2.
  • Scarlet’s growths are all pretty close to the Queen of Conquest’s, luckier, less resistant, but otherwise merely shaved down a bit.
  • Personal skill is a whole lot worse if you don’t go super favoritism for a Dread Fighter + Awakening from Great Lord + Barb Shuriken in an attempt for a 100% OHKO crit build. (Add Samurai from Corrin's love for Vantage to make this enemy phase viable, and Life or Death as extra assurance of OHKOs.)
  • Scarlet joins later than Cammy, finds herself nowhere near as essential (BR itself deserves some blame), and might I think have a higher internal level than the Nohrian princess, making her level slower.
  • Cursed to be Corrinsexual. No First Blood either.

As Rinkah was benched immediately, Scarlet is my sole good Club/Axe user until I do a late recruit on Hisame and or Sophie.

The “twist” of this map, if you could flatter it with that word, is that the fortress is entirely empty except for the boss. It doesn’t get filled with reinforcements until you walk someone into it, which anyone could have seen coming. The three Dragon Veins at the entrance let you inflict serious damage to all those enemies with no drawbacks. Using them means I could stand a chance of dying a death a thousand wins-with-cuts if I’m not careful though.

On turn 1, Azama baited the two eastern paladins I could get in range of, and with it a few cavs. Silas equipped his initial Javelin so far unused and attacking the easternmost outlaw (killed on the enemy phase). Ryoma baited the western Paladin with a droppable Steel Naginata (killed it a crit, I know I’m not the most EXP efficient, but darned). Takumi baited the northern outlaw behind the three central knights (and killed it), and Saizo baited the western outlaw without entering cavalry range.

On turn 2, none of the enemies I hadn’t baited barring the knights had moved out. Of course they didn’t, I suppose it was realized would be too oppressive if everyone did move out at once, as is oft the case in FE. Yet Conquest makes stationary-unless baited foes a deadly threat through careful placement and skill and weapon assignment, Birthright... does not. I slew the knights, took out Azama’s two injured paladins, and proceeded to bait more enemies. On turns 3 and 4, I did the same, at the end of turn 5, all enemies except those by the fortress’s entrance were dead.

Also on turn 5- the enemies in the castle spawned? My memory seems to have failed me.😅 There are some promoted enemies among them: one hero, four generals (35 Atk), and three berserkers. The last sound dangerous, and two of them are, but the third nearest the entrance is the comically infamous Bolt Axe Berserker- 26 Str, 20 Spd and 17 Crit, yet it’s all for naught, because the Bolt Axe can’t crit in Fates and the ‘zerker has 0 Mag. 14 Atk on this readily deadly killing machine is a laughingstock that make you suffocate from the funnies sooner than it’ll ever kill you.

Benny and Charlotte got thrown to the wolves on BR, did I really have to kill them? There they were, sitting underpowered (Benny can’t even use the Natural Cover skill he was given) and immobile defending an open gate. They, the nearby knights, and the Boltzerker were slain on turn 6 (well, I captured the Boltzerker, the Prison has room for two and 'zerks got good stats, might be nice cannon fodder later). With a one-tile chokepoint right there, I had Sakura pop the DV Benlotte were sitting on for 10 damage to everyone inside and then Silas held the entrance two tiles ahead of her.

None of the enemies inside the castle move towards you on their own volition, so yet again, it was alllllll too easy to carefully dispatch them all and feed the EXP to who wanted it. I used the two Dragon Veins inside to make it even easier -30 HP total does that (and how do the falling rocks determine friend from foe?- oh yes, magic. Ask Masaki Andoh or Jade Curtiss for detailed explanations of how this might work).

As Daniela is the rare Birthright generic boss, I have her captured on turn 12 to end the map. Her stats aren’t great, and she only gets Savage Blow as a skill outside of her class, but I might as well bag the Strategist with Orochi. As the Prison could be upgraded after this fight, I had the warden -Sakura funnily enough- attempt two persuasions, it was not enough.

After the battle, Corrin uses a Master Seal and promotes, my first not-Azama character to do so. He hasn’t hit A Silas yet, so Paladin is off the table, but I do have three Heart Seals, one is reserved for Felicia, but I could give one to Corrin and go Dark Knight, 20 Str and 15 Mag is plenty hybrid, and the Horse Spirit is a good replacement for the Dragonstone.

Corrin and Orochi hit S rank, so I wed them at last. Dark Mage Orochi suffers -3 Spd versus Diviner, giving her a total of 6 Spd😮 -though Sorcerer does bump it up by +3 while Onmyoji only adds +1 Spd, so it’d be a loss for a mere two levels. My Def-blessed Orochi has 12 Def (at 18/0 it should be 8 on average) and 25 HP as a Diviner. I also have three Speedwings sitting around unused, so I’ll go ahead and use the last Partner Seal available and make her a DM (the wings will come when she needs them)

Level Ups:

Spoiler

Silas:

• HP/Str/Spd/Lck/Def
  • HP/Str/Lck/Def/Res

Kagero: Str/Skl/Spd/Res (Shame you're a bride and backer and nothing more.)

Oboro:

• Str/Mag,
  • Str/Skl/Spd/Lck (She looks to be 2 points below average on Def, though the same above in Str and Spd.)

Orochi:

• HP/Mag/Lck/Def
  • HP/Mag/Skl/Def/Res
  • Mag (Bad, but she got two Def procs in the above levels, I forgive her.)

Corrin:

• Str/Mag/Spd/Lck/Def
  • Mag/Skl/Def/Res
  • HP/Str/Mag/Spd

Felicia:

• Spd (She really doesn’t like being a Mechanist, this was the fourth level though. And now she is done with the class. Replicate learned!)
  • Mag/Skl/Spd/Lck/Res (Felicia is liking Master Ninja much more!)

Sakura: HP/Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Lck/Res

Saizo:

• HP/Def/Res
  • Skl/Spd/Def

Takumi: HP/Skl/Lck/Def

7 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

lB8goxn.png

*phew*

She would've died if she didn't evade 1 of the 3 59%. She evaded even 2!

Shrimpy.🤨

So THIS is the border of Nohr...sigh. Why do I try to understand where Nohr actually is, when the writers clearly didn't care....

I'll blame the swap from a parchment world map to a 3D one lacking in vivid details for this. With the parchment approach, you could highlight an entire country flashing white or in a single color that clearly told you where the borders were. (Awakening never did highlight its parchment, but the SF version of the map has the Great Wall at the Regna Ferox southern-Plegia and Ylisse north border to define things. And Plegia and Ylisse are divided along a short isthmus.)

fates-map-conquest.jpg

Soooo basically the desert is the border barring the securing of a couple trade routes? -Not that you can tell it's desert with the clouds darkening the earth's surface ingame.

Fates is at its best when it is a beautiful and delicate dance of pair up-switch-transfer-trade/convoy-attack stances like this.

Can't say I disagree. A careful dance of calculations, positioning and movements that takes on an elegance all its own. When it succeeds and nobody dies, you can taste the fruits of your mental labor.

(taking advantage of Charlotte's personal as much as I can...)

I like that. Personal skills can often feel like they don't exist on units (not for the royals though, of course they got some of the very best personals).

And I end up pumping Soleil's defense, giving her the Nohrian Blade (+3 Defense) a Beruka pairup (+3 defense) which trigger her personal (so -2 damage), on forest terrain (+1 defense) which triggers the natural cover skill she inherited from her mother (-3 damage), and finally getting the Lily's Poise buff (-3 damage), so effective +15 defense from her otherwise humble 12 defense, but these folks hit hard enough that the nearest generic wyvern is willing to kill itself on her, and

Fates stat stacking. It's amusing you can do this kind of thing, and also fun and strategic. Excellent planning.

AL9nZEWxfTtWk-egb0YsLebNxRtqu5ZwfF95jE13

That Scarlet no longer has a 1% chance to crit her, which lets Charlotte get another named character kill under her belt.

All three named female foes in this fight, fallen on Charlotte's axe. If strategy permits, you could try continuing this in battles yet to come.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I like that. Personal skills can often feel like they don't exist on units (not for the royals though, of course they got some of the very best personals).

Poor Dwyer. Stuck with a personal skill that's useless for 99.9% of the game. He's not the only one, though; other unlucky units with regard to personals are Izana (double-edged sword that hurts you more than it helps), Asugi (4 HP is so miniscule that you might as well use a vulnerary instead), Kiragi (to be fair, +4 speed is nothing to scoff at, but the problem is it's tied to waiting, which means without Azura, he's not gonna be able to take advantage of it on player phase. This is problematic when his class is one that's player phase oriented), Hisame (basically a worse version of Kiragi's), Scarlet (Too risky), Charlotte (again, it has promise, but the situations where it comes up are rare because almost every enemy in the game is male), Shigure (Adding a minor healing effect to rally is laughable enough, but making it conditional is even more laughable), and the granddaddy of them all, Arthur (self-mutilating, useless, and overly situational all in one. Whoopee).

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Scarlet...

• ...is Camilla-lite.
  • Bases, Camilla if reclassed to Wyvern Lord immediately is slightly better -1 HP/Mag/Skl/Lck/Spd and 4 Res- in everything except Str and Def, where Scarlet wins by 3 and 2.
  • Scarlet’s growths are all pretty close to the Queen of Conquest’s, luckier, less resistant, but otherwise merely shaved down a bit.
  • Personal skill is a whole lot worse if you don’t go super favoritism for a Dread Fighter + Awakening from Great Lord + Barb Shuriken in an attempt for a 100% OHKO crit build. (Add Samurai from Corrin's love for Vantage to make this enemy phase viable, and Life or Death as extra assurance of OHKOs.)
  • Scarlet joins later than Cammy, finds herself nowhere near as essential (BR itself deserves some blame), and might I think have a higher internal level than the Nohrian princess, making her level slower.
  • Cursed to be Corrinsexual. No First Blood either.

Scarlet is a rather good unit, as even in Conquest a Camilla-lite would still be a good unit to have along.

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As Rinkah was benched immediately, Scarlet is my sole good Club/Axe user until I do a late recruit on Hisame and or Sophie.

Not to trash Rinkah too much, but the best she ever gets is being a slightly worse Oboro, both filling the arguably defensive Birthright unit Niche. Scarlet is just a much better axe unit, and can fill that role in a lot of cases as well (or help others fill that role better with defense rally).

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Yet Conquest makes stationary-unless baited foes a deadly threat through careful placement and skill and weapon assignment, Birthright... does not.

Conquest does this better, but there are a lot of times where they are still trivial to deal with, even in Conquest.

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

comically infamous Bolt Axe Berserker- 26 Str, 20 Spd and 17 Crit, yet it’s all for naught, because the Bolt Axe can’t crit in Fates and the ‘zerker has 0 Mag. 14 Atk on this readily deadly killing machine is a laughingstock that make you suffocate from the funnies sooner than it’ll ever kill you.

Did he have the gamble skill like his Lunatic Revelations counterpart, reducing his hit by 10 for a gain of 10 crit he can't actually use?

9 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

He's not the only one, though; other unlucky units with regard to personals are Izana (double-edged sword that hurts you more than it helps), Asugi (4 HP is so miniscule that you might as well use a vulnerary instead), Kiragi (to be fair, +4 speed is nothing to scoff at, but the problem is it's tied to waiting, which means without Azura, he's not gonna be able to take advantage of it on player phase. This is problematic when his class is one that's player phase oriented), Hisame (basically a worse version of Kiragi's), Scarlet (Too risky), Charlotte (again, it has promise, but the situations where it comes up are rare because almost every enemy in the game is male), Shigure (Adding a minor healing effect to rally is laughable enough, but making it conditional is even more laughable), and the granddaddy of them all, Arthur (self-mutilating, useless, and overly situational all in one. Whoopee).

You forgot Selena with her skill that lets her get a free crit in attack stance after the main unit crits. It is only useful in the exceedingly unlikely event that an enemy can survive a crit from the first unit, and still needs a second crit for the kill, and if you are making such an attack, you probably didn't want to go for the kill anyway...

So full disclosure

AL9nZEUJAXas5DUh_G0pnfbggWW3AjmCvgo_fkft

My 3DS seems to be having some issues. It crashed a few times with this error message partway into the Azura cut-scene (funnily after I went back for a better image of Azura's face, after having gotten through it fine the first time...), and once while trying to display the basic boss quote, so I had to basically play the whole map twice (no casualties on both attempts). Fortunately this map is fairly easy as long as you take it slow, notice the enemy skills, and know how the reinforcements work. After that boss quote crash, I turn the thing fully off, pulled the cart out & tried cleaning the contacts, and after playing it again, managed to get to the end of the map. Hopefully that fixed whatever technical issues I was having, but I am not entirely certain. Now onto the map, at least the run of it where the game didn't crash on the boss.

Spoiler

AL9nZEXfGUhwGLnfALOkiwTuJ9AjTe9M3W022ZlN

I probably should have been mapping this out better, as I really don't need the buff for this map. Then again, if I hadn't lost Azura I wouldn't have wanted it for next map either...

AL9nZEUVrasXALG8Kc9w1MdpGzUl3AiBfr5FEti8

With those swordies and pegasi early on, I figured +2 speed might be nice

AL9nZEXxXeHxfzsUwEK9orKHCkO16saRItAUgoOM

And some extra crit avoid is okish on an ironman.

AL9nZEWOIkA1lc0NMW7fdYl6aakygGlUM_mpkbEBAL9nZEUOyJ6O00lu52R356LhBjtIjEM_P0vFf0sXAL9nZEU9IM_noNs4RwfD_AuIivN5b8LtAoyXOcim

At least over half my deployed troops got the buff, which is nice.

AL9nZEX3ORZUTabBvBB6iuaVK28zmGouYu9Lie-E

Ah yes, because Hoshido and Nohr are definitely going to honor other nations neutrality 🙄

AL9nZEUBjxImEi0q77tgn7n0odQy6EIKHD4n6X4-

We do get Leo this chapter, and despite how competent he is in the story, he is the worst of the Nohrian siblings, and with how Selena has turned out, I regret not saving the heart-seal for him.

AL9nZEUocqNMCg50J9nMkTsTR1Ptx9DXwQwOGLAw

Its a shame they didn't have the budget for a little CG of his retainers giving him this loving bear hug.

AL9nZEUa5QOcMnwxpgpIkMlpjc6-U5mlLm_mdP3R

Don't be a killjoy TeeHee, there is about to be a big game-crashing animation for us to watch in a moment.

AL9nZEVYzdEyZCNJh1VB2ibm3wIGkqXrsprckyi9

The slime father is so forthcoming with his praise.

AL9nZEXxdxEo1PPXAD57Tev9HFsaG7N_GUqXmo5K

AL9nZEXXfHpCmNLPQwSfCVcfkR2CwVGmkqTw1TFD

It so strange how Hans has clearly spread this lie (or perhaps misinterpreted TeeHee's willingness to watch) out of the same strange protective sentiment that had him tell her to find a quiet place while the soldiers were doing their slaughter.

AL9nZEVVml7P3pCGBFAC7D_bHMg8hKNeQ-5ZsNAc

Did you really have to lamp-shade this now

AL9nZEWrR6f4xMIiwmsKr6IhLzCqpH71l9y9Lkrb

To emphasize how ludicrous it is that TeeHee doesn't recognize her here. If the writers hadn't drawn attention to Azura before the scene it wouldn't seems as mind boggling that none of the PCs put the pieces together here.

AL9nZEUd5BJkWuhavwQlUeoXwrOQ2RicE7wST-sv

Glad I managed to get a good shot of this, as I only had one chance at it. This chapter is such a concentration of Garon memes isn't it.

AL9nZEWGi0D8Zj7B6VwMCYFPzlvn72v-LNm9jQ8L

Can't be that hard, she has been dead for a few chapters at this point.

AL9nZEWuHwucoOHXABv9KcjDgaomIN2A0ChJSTzF

Assassinating Garon is such a terrible idea. At this stage of things, especially here on neutral ground, it would simply turn him into a martyr and fuel the war.

AL9nZEUstp2POY38KfOvImwA0uy3_1YpMVKyZbzt

In this case, I agree with you TeeHee, but all wars eventually give way to peace, bought with blood and death.

AL9nZEUuocJ31Z_Jp0EMdJhiRG165hR0o22ZY-3S

A seemingly logical conclusion to make

AL9nZEU5oLF3RtWwqUl5US-9Fc5uG5cxnZfmcgt2

But you have missed the mark this time around.

AL9nZEWZHPfShXM0FiJnTZNyF4FfBs0YsP21UMY2

Yeah, death will do that to ya. Just stay out there and air out that black corpse costume you were wearing earlier.

AL9nZEW4p3y68BX88ZWWLhPbhHVHwuO2hATzkCbd

Still a fair number of units I had to leave behind, but I am satisfied with deployment decisions. Selena has annoyed me enough with her luck/resistance obsession that she is on time-out. I already have a lockpick user for this map, and it is slow enough that I only need one, so Kaze just barely fell into the bench list this time. Haitaka is basically a useful unit for if I have a spare slot, as I am only using him for his defense rally.

AL9nZEV498-OYigzhbPQtJBd2f7kxlfjv9pUTX6I

Silas and Mozu are going north to deal with the clubbers up there, Charlotte is set up for some enemy phase action against the paired pegs, and TeeHee is dropped in range for the furry to recruit himself.

AL9nZEW8f_VnhMl6tuXA4RjVum57ri8EaWzZi1HL

Although I will say that the game is a jerk for letting the enemies attack the recruitable green unit on turn one enemy phase. At least they have a 0% chance of killing him...

AL9nZEWpWs1LvxMQNkdQ_5ysDFwDOWOdV7J_42dQ

Just wanted to point out how perfect the numbers are with this clever little trade maneuver. After killing the pegs, and thanks to +2 damage from Soleil's personal skill

AL9nZEWx5AIwnZ6Yf9CsdhYm-S_YgK1hohu_2VoA

That gets the pair down to exact damage for the attack stance kill. Although this is a recipe for Soleil killing herself into an early grave, so I cart Benny over to body block her.

AL9nZEUWUUsoEdSz4ffIIjuNdAhV_CD6sU_dbJvF

In the south TeeHee stabs one of the vicious archers to death, and I have Beruka kill another.

AL9nZEUzJs2DMp0OK7d1OchB_YyykHoocdGl-E8D

And she gets a nice little defensvie levelup from that kill

You might notice by my weapon choice that I considered having her just take the hit come enemy phase, as she will just barely live one hit from the living archer

AL9nZEVSAOzNaSFqpfrDFsJvwJTtT3Y1KTG7BArZ

But it just made me feel more comfortable to let Elise pair with that innocent little lost furry boy, that only a heartless monster would force into combat (no promises about his uncomfortably father obsessed daughter though) to get the kill now.

AL9nZEWnsIqDJgQz2dkWdhgKXuY0uR_5bwSVHfOU

I will note that the swordies have pass. Actually on my first run through I didn't notice that, but Odin trivialized them with Nosferatu for me anyway (killing the one that walked through with attack stance help on enemy phase, fully healing all the damage he took with Nosferatu).

AL9nZEV2yVRHneE3D3DLCO3e5JJnY2F1I6oMhmyi

And this time I fully body-blocked them.

AL9nZEVdK2UGU689WsQNv4jgw2OB_Knc79IWBB1r

Unfortunately the pair in the north don't quite have the damage to enemy phase these clubbers, but its not a bid deal, as Silas can finish off this injured one on player phase

AL9nZEUafQZBP_-pmArElXGRyuxQ4isgHx4rguEq

And Mozu can vuln off all the damage, which also puts her into range to survive even a crit from the other (it goes for Silas, who is preventing crits with Bronze weapons at the moment).

AL9nZEXQJSx5pBSS0Xl63C7VwXAlV3PdS2qiW57T

Charlotte gets another sweet levelup finishing off one of the flyers on next player phase

AL9nZEVGo1BgXK4pP79qRh_Pm8IjO3nEnnU23NGo

Not the greatest revelation for sure, but I love that she still has the exact damage at range too.

AL9nZEUHymjFc-yY_ZCMxJuTYL84BD1T665_xgGa

And Rusty gets this excellent finishing off the last enemy on the center (for now)

AL9nZEURRL8hyusb0PRHp_y1LSN7tfmB8j3hSV6n

We are in a moment of transition as the next turn just has Mozu and Silas preparing for the next clubbers on enemy phase, and the central army is preparing to kill the archers and silencer taking center stage.

AL9nZEUfoIV4vEMyFRz8DeOdb7IUGODltxL6vhhr

And Silas gets a solid little levelup from his enemy phase attack stance chip.

AL9nZEXbNF9v2k-fWzcWeyiTlsfDRoHkFgd7dMDr

Unfortunately the one in the back this time has a little higher damage, so I can't just fully heal Mozu to survive his crit, so instead I focus the pair's player phase attacks to remove the one with a crit chance (note, this was the basic plan if the enemy got that 4% crit on the first attack stance...)

AL9nZEXOdU4RBBQn4ar-Bm3Yr-dI0VaWA6Bryx91

With fliers, and ranged attacks, the crew on the stage are trivial to deal with, and I feed the kills to whom I please.

AL9nZEW6KtcWGKc52X82V6sl9w4O_QG30z8lz0Tz

Then I waste a few turn burning through all the enemy freeze staff, and enfeeble uses (on that poor little furry boy, that way it wont mess with anyone I might use in the coming turns)

AL9nZEWB8ArMem1rfQxPle0tck6ZQG3NWaDpXdr6

I make a small mistake here, as I almost forget to get Niles back over to the rest of the army (as he was unlocking a chest up in that corner). Fun fact, with the -5 damage from Elise's skills, Benny is actually taking exactly 0 damage from the archers, so they don't actually move to complicate things as

AL9nZEVwawnPpk78jGcm-XpK0SePWdZuuLbDULoc

These paired pegasi, and promoted kinshi knights arrive from the rear. Spacing is a little tight, but I am very intentionally baiting one pair with TeeHee into switching over to Kinshi for the easy kill come player phase.

AL9nZEVxGDewLG366kgUCTr5BlItGskNzyT8I5f0

With Charlotte getting this nice little levelup on one Kinshi kill. My positioning with Niles isn't great because I almost forgot about him, but he can get a ride to pop the other pairup that is on the unpromoted peg side, with Mozu having the move to get the other Kinshi kill, and me feeding the other flier kill to Rusty, but

AL9nZEUMdbQpSnOvP224V7DpvEolmo3l1PT_G6WK

There are also pegasi threatening us from this direction as well, and I am glad I emphasized that this one had a sword catcher, as its where I had another slight error

AL9nZEUpB-yqtN6mae6CxLJHKMjK-d9nkV9OG6A4

As I forgot to account for the damage penalty it gets against other weapons, and as such instead of attacking someone it could damage last turn, it headed towards the relatively empty part of the map I had that innocent little furry boy hiding in. I don't make that error this time, as Charlottes much lower defense lets me draw him in without facing the power of effective damage.

AL9nZEU_IYSvyhhS3CCppHmlOTCCYCgLCxkrDoqE

And Charlotte gets her worst levelup of the run, and its not even that bad all things considered.

That little group of archers and clubbers are easily baited into their deaths

AL9nZEUR3A4i1nSDRFglNX5tWZYmsRV7wHOi46iA

But I do also feed one of the archer kills to Beruka for this nice little levelup, which is a little dangerous

AL9nZEVvBK0BDvI0CSSJ-SW3XWWR_iqxJDklbrCX

As I need to body block her uncomfortably close to the next group.

AL9nZEWE_wMpWPFZrjmjp633UuEVt2fdsus5sWS6

Lol, Benny got speed on his levelup killing the last archer.

AL9nZEVFz_TriYMaQL3fyFIzXjApkufBl8aZ-aD4

I am probably being more caution with these enemies than I have to be.

AL9nZEVu8qzhGo52btb9MVk-m_blOmyPlOm2vHGM

Elise gets her first promoted levelup, and it has some defense, which is a nice little get.

AL9nZEXN3HnDrwCLoNKEiNWAG0ut_8EgiKXKpNyFAL9nZEU1K2JfwLHT_5d6tpf69nEPL7lb0o_W0W6w

Fun little fact, I arrange to get both these levelups on the same kill of that healer, and it is a kinda meh levelup on Mozu, and solid one on Silas.

AL9nZEU-3YDPZTuDkRPk76NgWTy-r1FcJ-GPAhfY

At this point all that is left is the boss's posse, although I can't easily bait them

AL9nZEUuAoT35b59v2kJqhvaii1UU2mkmVI8fUES

So I jump the entrap staff with Mozu

AL9nZEXUM5GSBI6GaOPZDjhWXDUxGIAJoNmnd1Nw

And kill the archer outside the bosses range with Niles (I even make sure Rusty is in the vacinity just in case I miss a 95...), and now there is just the boss.

AL9nZEX1MPR8CEFNVBGcV_tfm1ebpMVc759hwsTC

And that one speed from the TeeHee pairup is just enough to keep Rusty from being doubled by his skill

AL9nZEWLV_yGmP_A1W4tIE13DYRUyM15JyATRL-C

And I am very intentionally baiting him into switching over to his magic, while Dragon Hex debuffing.

AL9nZEVy1992-5mG8EqJDLZFHtA6FqSwSKIU4K8A

And I grab this Bronze dagger from the convoy as the crit makes were making me feel uncomfortable, and it seems my gut was right, as Rusty gets his 7% crit on the attack stance off meaning

AL9nZEUE5gt5pzTTGE0p3juPLdMQDibc21C5TMp4

Meaning I only need to hit one 95 instead of two for the capture.

AL9nZEWExF6elnC4Bsfg8-SyS9Ufb1IjTYn0ZyQY

A kinda sad levelup really...and it emphasizes how far ahead he has managed to get up to in levels without me even trying to focus on him.

AL9nZEVbihqLoxXLeatpe65Y_nHIC85bnIel8YYw

This spare has a bit better of a shelf life than the last one I grabbed, as he is already promoted.

AL9nZEVqDE-NjXD1oqGBew4pxdsXO244BRWyLXk2

🙄 Sure she did...

AL9nZEWv-fZgi_wkKyrc1URlw-GXtpFVVaheZGcf

No wait, Garon that is Dimitri's meme. Stop it, that isn't your meme Garon, it hasn't even happened yet when Fates was out, at this rate you are going to cause a

AL9nZEWoN5QrXVaXKoK8w5Dt4iZGBsmTeejOpz9I

Sorry Garon, the culprit was already dead before the attack even started, we had no choice.

AL9nZEVQedhF-mxxps8izlPj4b4nOpS7g24TzWzq

HE SAYS IT TWICE IN THE SAME CHAPTER? Yeeh Gads, this chapter is meme hell it seems.

AL9nZEWmNT3_3DyMjZxZtRCvfltGyZAlc7SsNrBC

It is kind of a shame that they push this peaceful point to absurdity,

AL9nZEVnrx0geAM6U-wkxTawMk5Kpbp43eUstX7S

Because she kinda has a point here, the level of slaughter Garon is instituting with have blow-back lasting generations.

AL9nZEUTE-yFT-FFOsNmDiP_nM3k1cQZntsBYLe_

But they have made TeeHee's position so ludicrous that this snide retort is just plain accurate. Also, as a random side note, I feel there is a bit of word play hiding here with a male avatar, as the prince bit would have the more diametrically opposed morality implied by Machiavelli's The Prince.

AL9nZEWRITIhJFrxH07FHC3qK60hSlajWOfXZiU5

And Garon starts spouting some real "ends justifies the means" morality here. My favorite critique of that ideology is my favorite line from the classic Watchman graphic novel. Near the story's end, after doing horrifying things to save the world from nuclear annihilation, Ozymandias has one final conversation with Dr. Manhattan. He is asking for some absolution, some insurance that his monstrous means will all work out in the end, and instead he gets a disquieting truth. "'In the end?' Nothing ends Adrian. Nothing ever ends.". The ends justifying the means is an ideology for stories, where you can have a happily ever after before the consequences of those means bears hideous fruit.

AL9nZEVY7AeUAnmBVNWvKzXYA13uDGh5mTzUzroV

And that is getting into some more genocidal fasc-y talk from Garon. TeeHee should really be asking

AL9nZEXHJslQCrZ6ohkWnMwJl5yyEO9EUUrlaj49

Again with the threat of filicide from Garon. Much as his kids are afraid of it, he never seems to follow through with it either (until he is literal goo on the floor at least), which makes the threat feel strangely hollow, especially after a few key moments of the kids really baiting Garon into following through with it.

AL9nZEUjZ1qsVmNcJnjiljhlVccbhFh9LFRwZ-hx

This is a nice little call back

AL9nZEWC9ssBDFW8zXieBY9zulP3au43eRnShoaA

As it is cluing the player into the power the kids have to defy Garon's orders.

AL9nZEU3JjXE-DNlIfobA164XzyfQKW2BYsZX8wY

With a bit of craftiness, as opposed to open defiance TeeHee was showing.

AL9nZEV5VjZzXb5gPHTOgc_SK-KxkmNNsuhrz4Tc

That is cute, Leo thinks Conquest is the most righteous path when that is clearly Revelation.

AL9nZEX8prmQl1GF0cx5sb6Ri0cIi9X9lNAQBdwA

Ah counterintuitive incompetence, a great way to defy Garon's will while following his words.

AL9nZEVUEzX_1MLX5l_vVgHQFG1K6iTvI_FtyjNE

And a feigned murderous pride used to disguise their survival.

AL9nZEXYGbVlJT_2P8e4wPQRI-kb23HNeML_tj4f

And he even has realistic view on what can be accomplished with these tactics. Leo really is the best, and most competent of the siblings storywise. Too bad he is kinda meh in the gameplay department.

AL9nZEVKFZJc8TfkSAkrqG8w5mSzHbgrUEV3UBAJ

We also get the first Yato upgrade with his arrival, but I skip the cutscene just in case I didn't fully fix the crashing issue...

Did he have the gamble skill like his Lunatic Revelations counterpart, reducing his hit by 10 for a gain of 10 crit he can't actually use?

Nope, it didn't have that last cherry of dysfunction.

Scarlet is a rather good unit, as even in Conquest a Camilla-lite would still be a good unit to have along.

True, Scarlet would be worth using on any route, a good WL is a good WL.

Not to trash Rinkah too much, but the best she ever gets is being a slightly worse Oboro, both filling the arguably defensive Birthright unit Niche.

Hmm...

15/0 (Default classes):

Rinkah- HP 24.4 Str 12.95 Mag 4.75 Skl 11.5 Spd 14.05 Lck 8.85 Def 17.15 Res 5.2

Oboro- HP 27.25 Str 15.75 Mag 1 Skl 13.75 Spd 14.75 Lck 13.25 Def 15.5 Res 9.75

20/5 (Blacksmith, Spear Master):

Rinkah- HP 31 Str 18.8 Mag 5.6 Skl 23.6 Spd 22 Lck 15.2 Def 23.8 Res 8

Oboro- HP 32.3 Str 23.7 Mag 2.8 Skl 20.7 Spd 21.7 Lck 18.3 Def 22 Res 13.9

20/20 (same classes as above):

Rinkah- HP 37 Str 24.8 Mag 7.85 Skl 30 (capped at 20/15) Spd 30.25 Lck 21.2 Def 32.8 Res 11

Oboro- HP 39.05 Str 31.95 Mag 5.8 Skl 28.95 Spd 29.95 Lck 25.05 Def 29.5 Res 19.15

Analysis of averages:

• Slight HP lead by Oboro throughout.
  • Oboro wins Str, although Fiery Blood when active shrinks the gap.
  • Skl lead Rinkah. (She loses in Skl if she went Chieftain b/c much lower cap.)
  • Spd is practically the same.
  • Oboro wins Lck and by a larger margin Res.
  • Rinkah wins Def.

Other things to consider:

• With Fiery Blood, Oni Chieftain will hit 28 Atk on average at 20/1 with the Bolt Axe I got on BR from the 'zerker. 1-2, Res-hitting and potentially doubling, not bad. Although this is rather inaccurate, and makes other changes to the stat balance sheet.
    • Nohr Enmity does keep Oboro's Str lead alive across quite a number of Birthright maps, not the case on Revelation though.
  • Oboro grows her Res lead and reduce the Def gap via your standard Naginata having +1 Def/Res. A Club and a Naginata of the same quality do give the Club a 1 Mt lead over the Naginata though, again chipping at the Str difference between the two girls.
  • The Guard Naginata can give Oboro perhaps the Def lead and make her very Resistant. Yet it has low Mt- 5, Rinkah can have similar Def to Oboro with the Guard Naginata, but use a higher Mt weapon, or a 1-2 range one, more offense.
  • Both have Seal skill that reduces durability by default. Seal Defense is much better than Seal Resistance though, as your army is likely to be more physical than magical. Spear Master later adds Seal Speed.

So yeah, they're not too dissimilar. Ignoring Rinkah's much rockier start.

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

So full disclosure

AL9nZEUJAXas5DUh_G0pnfbggWW3AjmCvgo_fkft

My 3DS seems to be having some issues. It crashed a few times with this error message partway into the Azura cut-scene (funnily after I went back for a better image of Azura's face, after having gotten through it fine the first time...), and once while trying to display the basic boss quote, so I had to basically play the whole map twice (no casualties on both attempts). Fortunately this map is fairly easy as long as you take it slow, notice the enemy skills, and know how the reinforcements work. After that boss quote crash, I turn the thing fully off, pulled the cart out & tried cleaning the contacts, and after playing it again, managed to get to the end of the map. Hopefully that fixed whatever technical issues I was having, but I am not entirely certain.

If your 3DS dies, does that mean I have to smash mine to bits?

As for the bolded, ouch.😧 That must've been very frustrating. Hopefully it was a freak glitch, and nothing more.

I probably should have been mapping this out better, as I really don't need the buff for this map. Then again, if I hadn't lost Azura I wouldn't have wanted it for next map either...

How much does Azura contribute to the 3-unit Valla map though? Her Replica can't refresh. It's the one time in Fates that you really wish you had reclassed her.

We do get Leo this chapter, and despite how competent he is in the story, he is the worst of the Nohrian siblings, and with how Selena has turned out, I regret not saving the heart-seal for him.

And yet, that's hardly a damning indictment. Not perfect for a magic user, but solid if slow. Nyx doesn't start fast like she should and is very fragile and inaccurate, while Odin requires some next-level thinking to realize his potential. Leo is the easy to use mage of CQ, and the only one I used on my first, blind run.

Dark Falcon is also perfect for Leo if you want more Spd for offense at the price of his durability, it's a +6 boost after getting 1 level for Spd +2.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How much does Azura contribute to the 3-unit Valla map though? Her Replica can't refresh. It's the one time in Fates that you really wish you had reclassed her.

She can apply the dance stat boost she gets at level 10 (so +3 Speed, Skill, and Luck), which is ironically similar to the +4 Speed and Luck I get from the Birthday bonus (as it is tied to the bond and boon).

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And yet, that's hardly a damning indictment. Not perfect for a magic user, but solid if slow. Nyx doesn't start fast like she should and is very fragile and inaccurate, while Odin requires some next-level thinking to realize his potential. Leo is the easy to use mage of CQ, and the only one I used on my first, blind run.

You forgot the best mage in Conquest, Ophelia with a magically inclined mother, although I am kinda saving her for when I need a really good replacement later in the game.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Dark Falcon is also perfect for Leo if you want more Spd for offense at the price of his durability, it's a +6 boost after getting 1 level for Spd +2.

Hmmm... I like this idea, if I end up wanting to use him, I will probably go that route.

Checkpoint reached!

@Punished Dayni you can advance now!

jgWlCJ0.png

Kaga, after paying the 19.99, decides to visit the Raibow Lawyer to ask how this can help him...

wait a sec., this isn't KagaFish LP Rev edition!

Should be ez. Can't use Nyx tho since she ded. She is the first big buff in the balance patch to the player team.

Look how much she was buffed!

dAER75o.png

Still blind due to her age, but man, do i wish to use her right now

Spoiler

gkrP29j.png

Hi there

ypgxucy.png

Shura must be thinking right now: Will i become boots or nah?

QHu7Vvh.png

Micaiah moment

O2JG4X1.png

Calculated Guard Gauge

ECOTJ19.png

Leading into a Luigi lvlup!

xQXZthV.png

Hp yay!

AhovO9u.png

Nice Corn!

ni8GwFB.png

k

yqcHZow.png

Good one! Run truly sponsered by Def!

3yJl0Hn.png

General Sakura enters the final room and starts cleaning up

LST4Hfz.png

Alright!

6FLksRx.png

Joooooooooooooooooooooo!

hWnA9ul.png

Nice!

6H51j3S.png

Corn Seizes and finishes the map, hands still clean and free of blood!

EDgCfND.png

Does Corn have something for pink-ish hair?

41 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nyx doesn't start fast like she should and is very fragile and inaccurate, while Odin requires some next-level thinking to realize his potential. Leo is the easy to use mage of CQ, and the only one I used on my first, blind run.

Honestly i find Nyx and Odin easier to use and better than Leo. I would personally put Leo as a very low Tier unit tbh.

22 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Honestly i find Nyx and Odin easier to use and better to Leo. I would personally put Leo as a very low Tier unit tbh.

I kinda find that hard to buy, especially as far as Nyx is concerned. She's too inaccurate; basically a magical Gonzales. Her overspecialization issues don't help her already flimsy case. Of course, I consider Nyx a bottom tier unit in both Conquest and Revelation.

3 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

You forgot Selena with her skill that lets her get a free crit in attack stance after the main unit crits. It is only useful in the exceedingly unlikely event that an enemy can survive a crit from the first unit, and still needs a second crit for the kill, and if you are making such an attack, you probably didn't want to go for the kill anyway...

It did slip my mind, but all things considered, I'd consider it more useful than most of the ones I listed

19 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

but the third nearest the entrance is the comically infamous Bolt Axe Berserker- 26 Str, 20 Spd and 17 Crit, yet it’s all for naught, because the Bolt Axe can’t crit in Fates and the ‘zerker has 0 Mag. 14 Atk on this readily deadly killing machine is a laughingstock that make you suffocate from the funnies sooner than it’ll ever kill you.

Like was stated before, this guy has a counterpart in Revelation. Repeating this is laughable enough, but the fact that he gets Gamble on Lunatic is just comedy gold.

Edited by Shadow Mir