Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine had me fighting with an evil presence with my Doc target (which I'm not revealing yet).

Yeah, mine was along the same lines. I ended up engaging in a large fight against something that was most definitely evil.

Seems like a mass hook. The three of us have been hooked, and there was no mafia kills on top of that.

Guess what that leaves us to do today.

Scumhunt

I'm too tired for this sigh

Okay, this is weird. I got hooked as well, but I received flavour along the lines of getting hit in the head just as I was about to leave my house. I never even got to my target?

Sorry, I'm not on my usual computer; ergo, I will miss stuff if it's posted within, say, five minutes after I hit Post. Second, I don't think it's prudent to completely rule out a mass mafia roleblock. Perhaps they shot someone like a theoretical BP.

Have courage, Sir Frog!

I got some flavour about an earthquake. I didn't do anything last night, but it sounds like it would have failed anyway.

I'm not sure if we can go by these different flavors or not to determine if there was a mass hook or not. We're not supposed to look into flavor so much though. I want to know if anyone's action did go through.

Mass roleblock imho

The allignment shouldn't be a concern unless somebody claims BP and shot.

Have courage, Sir Frog!

I got some flavour about an earthquake. I didn't do anything last night, but it sounds like it would have failed anyway.

So, you're saying you idled? Just confirm this to me.

[8:10:17 PM] Cam: i dunno if i need to step into the thread and point out that any minor differences between yours and my flavor are due to the fact that you and i are not in fact the same person

[8:10:23 PM] Boron: Yeah, you should

[8:10:25 PM] Boron: Just in case

[8:10:26 PM] Cam: ok

so yeah please don't get hung up on flavor differences, contrary to what may or may not be popular belief, boron and i are not part of a hivemind and there will be flavor discrepancies due to that

Edited by CT075

Sorry, I'm not on my usual computer; ergo, I will miss stuff if it's posted within, say, five minutes after I hit Post. Second, I don't think it's prudent to completely rule out a mass mafia roleblock. Perhaps they shot someone like a theoretical BP.

This is very much true.

Ah, thanks Cam. I actually didn't know that different people were distributing flavor. I'm aware you're different people ALT ALERT ALERT ALERT

First pick on the snake list.

##Vote Baldrick

Second off, it seems like a mass Roleblocker exists, (or existed). Why no kills occured though, I dunno. Maximum efficiency FTW.

I want someone to claim something specific, as it's one of two logical solutions to a no-deaths mystery. (Well Xinn said it actually).

Third, based on yesterday, I'm confident that Bal is scum. I'll argue why when I return home from work. Quick synopsis = weak votes plus soft defense (through not voting etc) of Sho.

I would actually look at scorri. I'm wondering if his insistence that scorri was scum was an attempt at trying to buss a hypothetical fake Miller claim to gain town credit.

Then again, it could also be Sho trying to push a mislynch on a Miller.

##Vote: scorri, what do you have to say about this?

Actually didnt see the part on flavor I'm Bald's post. Still flavor can't really be used as a defense though I guess. He's still my strongest scumread right now though.

Hmm, interesting. DO NOT POST THE ANSWER TO THIS IN THE THREAD, JUST MAKE A NOTE OF IT!

Does the "hook" flavor look like it's related to your character?

Ahem. . .sorry. Now, back to what I do best. I got a lot of interesting reads off of Sho's flip. Cross-referencing that with what happened last night, and I think this is the best option right now.

##Vote: JB

How did you manage to mostly ignore the elephant in the room yesterday (the one that was being a jackass to everyone)? Also requesting Elieson be shot with a nerf gun until he pays attention to what I post.

Yes, I idled.

That's quite intriguing, I got no such message, and if you idled and got it, I don't see why I wouldn't.

I wonder if I should press on that, but right now I'm a bit more worried about university, so I'll wait and let more people give opinions.

That's quite intriguing, I got no such message, and if you idled and got it, I don't see why I wouldn't.

I wonder if I should press on that, but right now I'm a bit more worried about university, so I'll wait and let more people give opinions.

That would essentially be a 1v1 between you and Baldrick unless there's someone else who has idled who can confirm whether or not they got such a message.

So, anyone else idled last Night?

That would essentially be a 1v1 between you and Baldrick unless there's someone else who has idled who can confirm whether or not they got such a message.

So, anyone else idled last Night?

Don't make it a 1v1 so quickly. I'm waiting for Baldrick to say what he thinks first.