Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

Ahh Clipsey you know that I only refreshed and saw Xinn's post since in IPmobile it just showed up before yours. I promise I wouldn't discredit a Skittle such as yourself ever

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mancer, don't jump to flavour conclusions like that. The hosts have already confirmed that there are flavour differences. It's easily possible that one passive role/idler got mass-hook flavour and the other didn't because they got flavour written by different people.

Did you receive any flavour at all, Xinnidy?

nada.

But I'm just going to out that I underestimated how long I'd spend away from home today and saw the phase end right as I entered SF and was setting other stuff straight, so I technically didn't even order to idle.

I'd rather not say anything about my role right now because it'd make me pretty annoyed to have everyone know straight away (then again, this is probably valid to most roles), thanks.

##Vote: Rapier

I don't have the problem that JB has with Rapier with the "contradiction". That seems kind of forced to me. My problem with Rapier is that he switched to vote Sho even though Sho was heads above the next lynch candidate to get lynched. I can understand not seeing the point in voting for a secondary scumread if a lot of people were already voting for him, but then deciding to do it later so close to phase end makes me feel he was trying to look good upon Sho's flip.

Fair enough. I presume the reason behind it is because Cam is not Boron.

Looking at Rapier, I don't like what I see. He thought Mancer was town, but talked about the value of lynching him? You’re surely not that desperate for reads. We shouldn’t aim for any mislynches whatsoever.

In response to Xinnidy here he says he has reasons against Mancer, Lucina and Sho. This seems like a thin excuse to me, since he didn’t actually have an argument for them being scum. He just said Mancer’s posting habits weren’t helping, and that Lucina had disappeared and needed a prod.

I frankly didn't like Baldrick's day one. He never really did anything to change my thoughts on his day one. I still don't quite like how he voted Elie with a weak vote over sho, where in my opinion, the vote could have had more reasoning and strength behind it.

However for the sake of not tunneling I'm going to avoid dropping my vote on Baldrick just now to see what his next few posts are like.

I don't have the problem that JB has with Rapier with the "contradiction". That seems kind of forced to me. My problem with Rapier is that he switched to vote Sho even though Sho was heads above the next lynch candidate to get lynched. I can understand not seeing the point in voting for a secondary scumread if a lot of people were already voting for him, but then deciding to do it later so close to phase end makes me feel he was trying to look good upon Sho's flip.

I don't really agree with this train of thought. Let me get this straight: You are only voting him because he vote swapped to Sho at the end of the day?

anyone with a passive role recieve a message like that?

LET'S NOT START THIS.

Well, there are other reasons I can outline after dinner, but the Sho vote from Rapier looked like he was trying to get towncred to me. There wasn't really a reason to switch otherwise.

Since I was bored yesterday, I did some cross-compiling based off of Sho's flip, and Baldrick didn't turn up on my list of people to prod today (BBM was at the top of that list before it was revealed that today was Masshook Day, Complete With Flavor; this has bumped him down a ways, and I should update my notes accordingly). Scummiest thing from Baldrick, IMO, is his sudden dislike of Rapier. The same could be said of my vote on JB, but eh.

Scummiest thing from Baldrick, IMO, is his sudden dislike of Rapier.

This same thought occurred to me. Especially when I looked at the post that he linked. Considering that the main part of the post was actually Rapier questioning Baldrick.

I have no flavor. That kinda gives more hints about my role than I wanted to leave, so I'm not going to explain further.

I'll think about what to do tomorrow, as it's midnight and I have yet to sleep for a new exciting day at school. Can't wait to wake up early and have a nice day dealing with Math! Yay!

I also have no flavor. However, I also expect no flavor and since I have revealed my role to all of you, I'm sure you guys can guess why.

Beyond that, Mancer, I'm pretty sure Sho was just trying to make people super suspicious of me. I highly doubt he intended/expected to get lynched on D1 and as such was probably doing a combination of trying to make me look bad and appear to contribute without giving any real associative reads.

I have yet to read stuff, sorry, I've been busy. I'll try and catch up later tonight/tomorrow.

Eclipse, if you felt that I looked the worst after the Sho flip, why did the mass-hook suddenly change that? I can't see any reason for why that would make me look better. If instead it was because other people looked worse after the mass-hook, how exactly did JB jump to the top of that list?

In addition to what Baldrick said, he went from townvibes on Mancer to calling him scummy the next day and suggesting to lynch him even though he was the Doctor, which was pretty weird.

I also had a scumread on Baldrick from Sho-interactions in addition to the stuff I had on him D1. Baldrick talked about Sho very obliquely- he mentioned him in relation to how other people saw him, but never really said much directly about Sho. When analyzing Elie's posts, he said he agreed with the Sho case, and then later he said that Sho's bad play was bleeding obvious, but never really pushed him directly very much. I'm aware that similar to him, I did choose to vote other people over Sho because Sho had a lot of votes already, but I had pushed Sho early on.

However, after Baldrick's case on Rapier, I'm not really that sure because it doesn't look like bussing to me, and I also think Rapier is scummy. I'll read them both again later as to whom I find worse, but I'll stick with the Rapier vote for now, because Rapier's reaction to two votes on him was to not defend himself or even acknowledge them at all.

##Vote: JB

How did you manage to mostly ignore the elephant in the room yesterday (the one that was being a jackass to everyone)? Also requesting Elieson be shot with a nerf gun until he pays attention to what I post.

I did make a small comment about said elephant, and then I left it at that because everybody else was piling on him and Sho didn't come back online anyway. I don't see the point of throwing my vote onto a wagon that already includes half the game when I could be spending my time and vote doing something else.

However for the sake of not tunneling I'm going to avoid dropping my vote on Baldrick just now to see what his next few posts are like.

I don't really agree with this train of thought. Let me get this straight: You are only voting him because he vote swapped to Sho at the end of the day?

Voting for someone does not amount to tunneling. Tunneling is focusing on one player to the exclusion of others, and not voting at all just because you don't want to vote for Baldrick sounds more like tunneling to me than if you just voted for Baldrick now. There's other things you could be doing with your vote in the meantime.

Can't be mafia mass RoleBlock though, since it blocked off the mafia Night kill.

That doesn't mean it can't be a mafia massblock. Blocking scum roles as well could just be a way to balance it out. I don't really like how you're so quick to rule it out.

Pretty sure the attempt to frame scorri was just an attempt to frame scorri. I say this because of how Sho didn't want to own up to saying she was scummy. Remember these posts?

I AM NOT SCUMHUNTING WITH IT YOU FUCKTARD! I AM MERELY CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT HE MIGHT BE TRYING TO USE IT AS EXCUSE TO GET FREE TOWN CRED FROM THOSE THAT KNOW IT YOU ASSHAT.

And why yes, that was my PR.

How many times must I say that I think Shojor (who scorri obviously is or is pretenting to be) Makes perfect miller OR miller fakeclaim. if its former, hat tip to boron for being awesome. If its the latter. ITS PERFECT WAY TO FOOL ANYONE WHO KNOWS THIS PART OF FOLGORE STUFF. Before I took a step back and though, I was ready to call scorri clear for fuck's sake. Somebody aknowledged with folgore lore could figure to try and make this a thing to fool lorewhores

If Sho were bussing, he would have wanted to look like he clearly thought scorri was scum, not this waffly nonsense. To me, it looks like he wanted to make scorri look bad without directly accusing her.

Hmm...

Well, scorri's response satisfies me so ##Unvote: scorri.

What ticks me off is JB's claim that my vote on scorri was horrendous without any reasoning for it. My vote on scorri was justified. Please tell me what you think is scummy about my vote, JB.

##Vote: Illuminate

Main reads from Day 1 still applies.

Eclipse, if you felt that I looked the worst after the Sho flip, why did the mass-hook suddenly change that? I can't see any reason for why that would make me look better. If instead it was because other people looked worse after the mass-hook, how exactly did JB jump to the top of that list?

In addition to what Baldrick said, he went from townvibes on Mancer to calling him scummy the next day and suggesting to lynch him even though he was the Doctor, which was pretty weird.

I also had a scumread on Baldrick from Sho-interactions in addition to the stuff I had on him D1. Baldrick talked about Sho very obliquely- he mentioned him in relation to how other people saw him, but never really said much directly about Sho. When analyzing Elie's posts, he said he agreed with the Sho case, and then later he said that Sho's bad play was bleeding obvious, but never really pushed him directly very much. I'm aware that similar to him, I did choose to vote other people over Sho because Sho had a lot of votes already, but I had pushed Sho early on.

However, after Baldrick's case on Rapier, I'm not really that sure because it doesn't look like bussing to me, and I also think Rapier is scummy. I'll read them both again later as to whom I find worse, but I'll stick with the Rapier vote for now, because Rapier's reaction to two votes on him was to not defend himself or even acknowledge them at all.

My theory is that the mass hook came from the mafia. It's possible that this type of hook stops every single active action, including the kill, but I think it is somewhat unlikely (rules state something about a nonzero number of vanillas, so a mass hook to stop all actions all day inherently fails on that role). If I believe that this hook came from the mafia, and was designed to stop the town's actions, it wouldn't make sense for me to keep you as a scum read after you claimed you were hooked, along with flavor. If it turns out that I am mistaken about the nature of the hook, then I will reassess my view of you.

I did make a small comment about said elephant, and then I left it at that because everybody else was piling on him and Sho didn't come back online anyway. I don't see the point of throwing my vote onto a wagon that already includes half the game when I could be spending my time and vote doing something else.

A completely and utterly neutral mention, sadly. It doesn't really say much about what you saw him as (town/neutral/scum/whyishedoingnothingbutinsultingpeople). Thus, the reason why I put something in my notes to poke you come D2.

Since I think a general lack of opinion of everyone that isn't Mancer/Sho/BBM isn't in the best interest of my notes, my vote will stay for the time being.

If you want to vote the claimed miller, fine, I can understand if you'd doubt scorri's claim. Unfortunately, this excuse only holds on Day 1, and to claim "maybe the dead mafia was trying to bus his mate" makes no sense. Sho's case was pathetically weak and got shot down so easily that I can't see why he'd thought bussing scorri would work. In this hypothetical universe where scorri is mafia, of course.

Unless this is some fantastic plan where both scorri and Sho are mafia and Sho got himself killed to let "miller" scorri get through, I'm really not seeing anything here.

Considering that the main part of the post was actually Rapier questioning Baldrick.

How is the grouping of his content relevant? Do you think I voted him because I was uncomfortable with the line of questioning he took?

My theory is that the mass hook came from the mafia. It's possible that this type of hook stops every single active action, including the kill, but I think it is somewhat unlikely (rules state something about a nonzero number of vanillas, so a mass hook to stop all actions all day inherently fails on that role).

Eclipse, what's your theory on the lack of nightkill?

Good morning y'all. I'm a bit tired, and I'm leaving soon, so you're only getting a tiny bit from me right now.

Third, based on yesterday, I'm confident that Bal is scum. I'll argue why when I return home from work. Quick synopsis = weak votes plus soft defense (through not voting etc) of Sho.

This is still something I want to hear, Eli.

I'd also like to point out that I find it interesting that Baldrick didn't even acknowledge this post or the vote on him.

Mancer seems to have gotten it together so far today, which is good because yesterday was :facepalm: . Time will tell if he does the same thing as yesterday with hopping around and acting strange.

I'll probably decide what to do with my vote after I see Eli's explanation of why he's confident that Baldrick ((I almost typed Balcerzak here oh my)) is scum. Yeah, Baldrick is looking pretty bad, but if there's conclusive evidence or something like that I want to see it.

Now my friend is on her way to pick me up from my house. Later Gators.

I was acting weird yesterday because of a lack of time on my side and I was all over the place while trying to give my reads in bite-sized bits.