QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have a few times (we own a pool table but it's covered in lego b/c nobody cares about pool), but not much

it was probably bioshock infinite, a thoroughly mediocre game

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FOUR: Do you play pool?

yes

Ive had many an experience with billiards, including those of a drunken variety. However, that was a long time ago and i dont really play these days. Using the billiard cue was always a bit awkward for me, but i did get the hang of it.

Yes and I SUCK at it and I only win when best friend Jeff sinks the 8 ball ((which happens a lot. sometimes I think on purpose.))

Nope! But we had a pretty spacious basement at my old house, on one side was the washing machine/drier, the other was a TV, couch, my game shelf, and a pool table. Dunno why I never actually used it, I guess I wasn't interested enough.

we installed a table downstairs at christmas and after a few months of people apologising and asking me to lean out of the way while they lined up their shot behind me I decided to move my pc upstairs

it's good for social gatherings tho

i played my first game of pool less than a week ago :D

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIVE: Are you getting the flu vaccine this year?

Hmm... Probably not since its effectiveness varies from years to years compared to other vaccines.

As for the pain/itching I find that mosquito bites are worse.

Edited by Naughx

Pretty soon I will, yeah

It's recommended for people with asthma but man everybody in this house but me has been getting sick so I wonder if I'd be totally fine without it

But I'd rather play it safe just in case~