• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, DehNutCase said:

That's nothing, I've ran into 40 speed, 60 Atk Kleins before. (The 40 speed was AFTER the brave-bow spd reduction. FML.)

Da hell

Btw, I think it might be convenient to bring priscilla and a draw back user to debuff and run away, while another unit hits him hard, like nowi or effie. Thing is the other knights might be next to him waiting for a revenge kill.

With regards to the Zephiel map, I'm growing to throw out a wild prediction -- the new update will add generic dragons as a potential enemy class, and that is what Zephiel will be flanked by. 

2 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

With regards to the Zephiel map, I'm growing to throw out a wild prediction -- the new update will add generic dragons as a potential enemy class, and that is what Zephiel will be flanked by. 

Come to think of it, we don't have generic manaketes, do we?

I wonder how these reinforcements will work.  Ambush spawns could really wreak havoc with the small map sizes we have.

I've heard stuff about equipable items, but haven't been able to see any real info about it.

The new update is playable for some people, including me. In addition to the features listed in the update information, it added Hero Merit (500 feathers per 500 points, up to a maximum of 2000 per character, but the gain seems slow), and Seals (skills you get from quests and equip in a new S slot, but none seem to be available yet).

We data mine for the next banner yet or what?

Also seals. Interesting. Now I'll be able to give my Lyn ONE WHOLE EXTRA ATTACK!

Anywho, I'm still excited for it though :)

I don't see us getting generic dragons without access to Wyrmslayers. Right now I think the only anti-dragon stuff are the 3 falchions and the naga spell.

While I do think beastkillers will come eventually, they probably weren't included from the start (aside from 3 specific units, 2 of  which are GHBs) since they get stat penalties. And normal magic users are 2 range, which have another penalty and tend to be frail.

Generic dragons probably wouldn't get stat penalties and attack using magic and likely have decent defenses over all. Not as terror inducing as armors, but probably something you want more units in the possible pulls to have a counter too, you know? 

3 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

The new update is playable for some people, including me. In addition to the features listed in the update information, it added Hero Merit (500 feathers per 500 points, up to a maximum of 2000 per character, but the gain seems slow), and Seals (skills you get from quests and equip in a new S slot, but none seem to be available yet).

Looks like mine should be ready after a download.  I hope the seals don't affect game balance, but only do stuff like increased XP, Badges, or Crystals or the like.

Oh, look at that 57 Stamina.

And Boo, no new Missions.

Edited by Rezzy

3 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

*sighs* yeah thats abotu what i figured. an extremely slow way of grinding feathers with a relatively small cap. oh well, my 3 stars will appreciate paying for themselves, i guess.

downloading the update now, at least

6 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

There's also a new option in the "Misc" tab called Hero Merit List. It's just a nice little roster to easily keep track of your Hero Merits. But a cool feature nonetheless. 

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

*sighs* yeah thats abotu what i figured. an extremely slow way of grinding feathers with a relatively small cap. oh well, my 3 stars will appreciate paying for themselves, i guess.

downloading the update now, at least

That seems extremely underwhelming.  Why is the cap so darn low?

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Looks like mine should be ready after a download.  I hope the seals don't affect game balance, but only do stuff like increased XP, Badges, or Crystals or the like.

The example was Speed +1 so they will affect stats it would seem.

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

I was looking forward to the reinforcements and defense battles, but looks like they are saving them for the next April update

The next April update? I thought there was only gonna be tonight's update. When's the next one?

Just now, ILikeKirbys said:

The next April update? I thought there was only gonna be tonight's update. When's the next one?

They haven't announce the date, but said that those features would be added in the second half of April. 

Reading the notice board's explanation on seals is interesting. It looks like you can only ever get one of a specific type of seal, and you can move around who has what seal. So the example was Elidgan with a Speed+1; you would only have ONE Speed+1 seal, but you can put it on eldigan or swap it to another hero.

At the moment, I have a grand total of 94 unique characters, which means that if was able to get the 2000 merits on each and everyone of them (which would take a lot of time since it takes 667 battles for a character to max out their HM), I'd get a grand total of 188000 feathers, granting me nine 5* with 8000 feathers leftover.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

We typically get an update every 2 weeks or so.

It's technically not the second HALF of april, but I'm guessing the first maps will be on the 14th. We still only have the spring festival banner, so we'll need at least one new banner to replace it and those always come with paralogues unless they decide to rerun an old banner or something. May as well show off the new mechanic there

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That seems extremely underwhelming.  Why is the cap so darn low?

Guess you can't have your cake and eat it too huh?

Spoiler

I never understood that saying. If I have the cake, would I not eat it? What else am I supposed to do with this cake? Throw it away or something? Look at it?

I'm ready for those seals quests. They sound like they might be hard or something though

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

At the moment, I have a grand total of 94 unique characters, which means that if was able to get the 2000 merits on each and everyone of them (which would take a lot of time since it takes 667 battles for a character to max out their HM), I'd get a grand total of 188000 feathers, granting me nine 5* with 8000 feathers leftover.

I don't so much mind the slow rate, it's that the cap is so absurdly low.  It's basically just covering the cost of raising your 3* to 4* which you'd probably have to do to get the Hero Points in the first place.

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

The example was Speed +1 so they will affect stats it would seem.

I'm not a fan of being able to stack those, since those are already A Skills, and min-maxers will find a way to break the game.

Edited by Rezzy

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Guess you can't have your cake and eat it too huh?

Hide contents

I never understood that saying. If I have the cake, would I not eat it? What else am I supposed to do with this cake? Throw it away or something? Look at it?

I'm ready for those seals quests. They sound like they might be hard or something though

I think what it means is that you can't eat your cake while still having it (i.e. you'd still have your cake even after eating it.

They also say that duplicate seals will automatically be converted to feathers so there might be a random element to it.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

We typically get an update every 2 weeks or so.

Oh, right. I forgot about that.

4 minutes ago, Kiran said:

They haven't announce the date, but said that those features would be added in the second half of April. 

Yeah, after I posted I finished downloading the update, and I read that. Ah well.

Thanks, mates.

1 minute ago, r_n said:

It's technically not the second HALF of april, but I'm guessing the first maps will be on the 14th. We still only have the spring festival banner, so we'll need at least one new banner to replace it and those always come with paralogues unless they decide to rerun an old banner or something. May as well show off the new mechanic there

Let's hope that's what happens here.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I think what it means is that you can't eat your cake while still having it (i.e. you'd still have your cake even after eating it.

They also say that duplicate seals will automatically be converted to feathers so there might be a random element to it.

Random element? How do you think that's gonna work?

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Correct.  Not sure why they phrase it the way they do, but it's literally about how once you eat it, it's gone.  Thus, cannot eat it and still have it.

Unless it's a Demon Pillar Pancake.  Those regenerate.

To be honest, I was expected new Missions or something today.  With the Gauntlet over and no Arena Missions or anything, I guess we have nothing to do for a while.