Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, r_n said:

side note i found it funny that they put that quest under the "arena" label considering it was just looking for *any* level 10+ unit you defeat in battle, regardless of where the battle was

Well, considering that was the only quest set that was resetting daily, it made sense to put it there and not have another quest set on the same reset schedule with only 1 quest in it.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, considering that was the only quest set that was resetting daily, it made sense to put it there and not have another quest set on the same reset schedule with only 1 quest in it.

i feel like the intent WAS to make it arena-specific and it was just an oversight but convenience is equally possible yeah

4 hours ago, Elieson said:

I know, it's pathetic. I just 5*'d my Alfonse Elric this morning and I'll be replacing him over Seliph, so I can run Julia over Bunnilla and Nowi/Sharena for some 4600 deathless scores. This'll be much better...it'll be my first time running all 5*s. 4492 still got me ranked decently enough...a deathless 4550 would've given me an extra 500 feathers only.

Alfredo is a pain in the ass to use though. I wish he could inherit WaryFighter

Alfonse does have a pretty nice 32 defense, so he could pull off a T-Adept build decently well. T-Adept for greens, Swordbreaker for reds, and I imagine his match-ups would be very similar to Selena's. (Except for the fact that Alfonse will get raped in the Sword-breaker mirror, whereas Selena wins because speed-tier.jpg)

1 hour ago, immatx said:

Ah, yes. For me it's when I face Hector without a red unit and can't get Julia's special active for battling him. What was it for you this time?

It was a 40+9 Takumi that had to kill Alfonse to gang him up with Effie and Julia. Actually it was my fault at not positioning them correctly. It was the map with the two bridges. Alfonse and Effie were on the left bridge while Nowi and Julia were on the right one. Plus enemy Takumi with Eirika were on the right one, so rip. Still, there are 6 more days to do a perfect chain, I just scored 4.5k ~

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

When's the April update actually rolling out anyway?

If I'm reading the Japanese announcement correctly, it should be by the end of maintenance. Maintenance is scheduled to end 7 and a half hours from now.

32 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

It was a 40+9 Takumi that had to kill Alfonse to gang him up with Effie and Julia. Actually it was my fault at not positioning them correctly. It was the map with the two bridges. Alfonse and Effie were on the left bridge while Nowi and Julia were on the right one. Plus enemy Takumi with Eirika were on the right one, so rip. Still, there are 6 more days to do a perfect chain, I just scored 4.5k ~

You make 4.5k sound so bad :/

That sucks. Are your units all merged up? If not 40+9 is pretty unlucky.

1 minute ago, immatx said:

A +6 Takumi has the same stat total as a +0 infantry unit with a 16-Atk unique weapon. It's not terribly far-fetched to run into those without merged units of your own.

32 minutes ago, immatx said:

Haha sorry, it's just that I like to improve my previous records. But it's fine.

Nah, all my units are plain 40, not a single 5☆ merge. And now that @Ice Dragon mentions it, I think it is pretty common to find such monsters due to how their bst matches mine (all infantry units), in the same way I found a 40+7 (?) Bunny Camilla with Gronnblade+ and being hone flier'd.

Edited by Quintessence

37 minutes ago, immatx said:

That's not unlucky at all.

I regularly play in the 4.5k-4.6k range, and I regularly run into teams with multiple +10s despite none of my units going over +1. It's all about BST :/ 

A +10 Takumi has less BST than a +0 Hector. 

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Highly likely.

Awesome! Usually I hate when stuff is datamined and spoiled early, but this kind of case is an exception. Because then I can prepare a bit if I need to.

Hoping that quests can be datamined as well to get a sense of how difficult they are and hoping that the arena quests get a better promotion/replacement.

5 minutes ago, r_n said:

Hope Zephial's map isn't a pain, i'd like a 4 star version of him without much hassle. 

I'm going to watch as it's full of Distant Counter Wary Fighter armors stacking Ward Armor and Goad Armor with each other.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm going to watch as it's full of Distant Counter Wary Fighter armors stacking Ward Armor and Goad Armor with each other.

noooo don't give them ideas.

Though, that reminds me, is Panic the only weapon that turns buffs into debuffs? Aside from Veronica's tome, I mean. With how many ways to buff there are currently, it feels like a way to counter those would be more useful and also widely available. And not on a healer, preferably.

So after 120 levels of grinding SP and 22k feathers I can finally show off this cutie. Clearly I'm very dedicated to Niles~

Not as good as Quadsuna but better at luring mages and probably his most viable build. Also favs > meta. Still undecided between Iceberg and Moonbow as his special though.

Screenshot_20170411-231603_(1).png