• Othin

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Someone, how do I send in suggestions to them

There's a feedback option in the menu.

Misc>FAQ>Customer Support>Feedback.

Edited by Rezzy

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Upgraded or pulled?

Looks great though. I finally pulled one yesterday but sadly Res+/Atk-.

I pulled this one like two months ago, but I had him at lvl.40 *4 for ages. I had postponed a promotion on him for like 3-4 characters, including fodder and even Henry (literally, because I couldn't decide between him or Clarisse).

He's +Spd, so he has a bright future.

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Seeing panic ploy on that Corrin...

made me think of how useless it is in chain challenges and tempest where everyone has over 50 HP

He can actually Panic Ploy Camus, hence why I gave him +3 HP (in the Arena, where enemies aren't on drugs).

Ironically, he can actualy kill Fury Camus if he happens to get Dragon Fang on him (though he needs one of L&2 or +1 Atk Seal). Alas, I'm lacking in L&2 fodder.

Edited by Soul~!

It's been a minute since I've actually had 20 orbs and haven't immediately spent them. The Brave and Lyn banners disappear in a few days and a trailer for the next batch of heroes should a appear a day or two before that happens. That will dictate the future of my orbs. I've been gunning so strongly for Lyn I've been missing out on the best units in the game right now (CYL) and potential pulls for PoR characters.

If I see Mia in that trailer, I'm going to let Lyn go.

EDIT: I'm going to let her go... Lyn will eventually show up again but who knows when these Brave Heroes will be in a banner again (if ever) and if they are it won't be a banner re-run. It'll be B!Roy in a Galeforce banner or B!Ike in an Aether banner or something like that. These units are too good to not try for and I've been going so strong for a unit that it doesn't look like I'll be getting this time around. It sucks a lot, but life goes on.

Saving up orbs for a last hurrah on the Brave Banner or a kickstart on the PoR banner depending on the units. If I see Jill, Zihark, Kieran, Rhys or something along those lines I can freely spend orbs. Mia, Ilyana and maybe Boyd on the other hand I'll have to save up for.

I've got +ATK/-HP Ike at +1 and ready for the Tempest. So I won't need to pull for any Tempest units, feels good.

Edited by Zeo

Spoiler

XhQllwt.jpg

This is why I can't save orbs: I try to, then I break down and do a full summoning session, and stuff like this happens. Maybe one day I'll manage to get a Ninian, Katarina, or Linde from this "method"...

I have 40k feathers. Tempted to upgrade and TA Henry so I have another CYL Brave Bow Lyn counter. I can counter her normal one with nearly enough, but not enough for those that have given her a Brave Bow.

Can anyone tell me if a TA Henry with Bowbreaker can survive Lyn's initial attack? Assuming neutral defence, 'cos I can't remember what boons and banes my current one has (I think he's +Atk, but I'd have to check).

Also thinking of promoting Navarre because he's Navarre <3

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Can anyone tell me if a TA Henry with Bowbreaker can survive Lyn's initial attack? Assuming neutral defence, 'cos I can't remember what boons and banes my current one has (I think he's +Atk, but I'd have to check).

Even with an Atk boon, Swift Sparrow 2 and Hone Cavalry buffs, Lyn does absolutely nothing to a neutral TA Henry. She would do 9 damage on the second hit if she has Moonbow + Quickened Pulse as well but that's it.

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Even with an Atk boon, Swift Sparrow 2 and Hone Cavalry buffs, Lyn does absolutely nothing to a neutral TA Henry. She would do 9 damage on the second hit if she has Moonbow + Quickened Pulse as well but that's it.

Thanks  :D

He'll be my next counter for her then ^.^

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What does this have with sorting by character’s name?

I would love to be able to sort by character's name in alphabetical order. Would make things so much easier. The closest we have currently is origins, and even then, as more get added from their games, it can be easy to miss the one character you're looking for >.<

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What does this have with sorting by character’s name?

It's the easiest way I've found of grouping all copies of a unit together in a way that's really easy to locate. Type/weapon type means that all the red tomes are together in one spot so if you're wondering, say, 'how many tharjas do I have' you can scroll to the red tomes and all your Tharjas will be there in a row, no matter their level or rarity. 

I mean, yes, it would also be great to sort by name! I don't mean to suggest that would be bad. Just that type --> weapon type --> origin is my workaround. 

15 minutes ago, Personette said:

Just that type --> weapon type --> origin is my workaround. 

I sort by level → rarity → type.

If only it also was possible to return the merged units back to the crowd where they belong.

22 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Also thinking of promoting Navarre because he's Navarre <3

Navarre is gorgeous. I 5*ed and built mine recently, and I'm having a really good experience using him. I think he runs the Wo Dao+/Moonbow/LoD build surprisingly well. When I checked match ups he edges Hana, Lon'qu and Karel with favourable boons out. It's quite strange because+atk Lon'qu has higher attack and speed, but I think Navarre's slightly higher bulk plays out to his favour.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

@Cute Chao This is good and all, but Cancel Affinity is a relatively common choice for Brave Lyn's B passive, so in practice Henry is really left with single-digit HP assuming max buffs, +10, +Atk -Res Brave Bow with Quick Pulse Moonbow. In fact, since Boey and Henry have the exact same base Def, they both live this set with 1 HP. TA checks are very, very shaky at best since they may not even get to do anything against one Lyn, let alone two.

Sacae's Blessing is a good skill, but Cancel Affinity is much more dangerous to go up against in Arena Defense, in my opinion. Just keep an eye out.

EDIT: Neither can even KO Lyn without TA Bowbreaker, yes even with +Atk on both.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Sacae's Blessing is a good skill, but Cancel Affinity is much more dangerous to go up against in Arena Defense, in my opinion. Just keep an eye out.

Same with CYL Ike. Beorc’s Blessing is good, but QR+Bonfire/Ignis is much, much more dangerous. Fortunately, default skills on CYL heroes are still common in non-whale territory.

I would have to snipe him from afar instead of parking my QR Xander in range!

After 5 minutes of consideratipn i have decided to submit to the path of culture

Sacrificing Etrurian Scum for Frelian Mongrel

Praise the Frelian Mongrel. Now i have 2 Insta Win for AA Flier Emblem

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

34 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Cute Chao This is good and all, but Cancel Affinity is a relatively common choice for Brave Lyn's B passive, so in practice Henry is really left with single-digit HP assuming max buffs, +10, +Atk -Res Brave Bow with Quick Pulse Moonbow. In fact, since Boey and Henry have the exact same base Def, they both live this set with 1 HP. TA checks are very, very shaky at best since they may not even get to do anything against one Lyn, let alone two.

EDIT: Neither can even KO Lyn without TA Bowbreaker, yes even with +Atk on both.

That's why I'm keeping Earth Boost on my Boey.

And honestly, probably going to wind up with Sophia as the raven mage. Not like I'd use any of my Henries- there's a +Def -Res one, and then a whole host of -Atks.