• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I did the Brave Lyn strat with two herons and forest map, but with Summer Takumi. My Summer Takumi was +10, has summoner support,Aether, Swift Sparrow 3,Guard 3, Breath of Life 3 ,5 dragonflowers, and the seal was Heavy Blade. My Takumi has enough Speed to double intermediate-difficulty Claude and enough HP and Def to survive bows at that difficulty. both Reyson and Leanne has Goad Fliers when Legendary Azura has Hone Atk 4. Gets me 160k on Intermediate. Planning to do this again on  future dagger rokkrs...

Nice. I did not get 160,000, but I got like 155,000 something, so I passed!

Thank goodness my BH!Lyn is merged. She had to eat some reinforcement attacks when they spawned, and I was not sure if her low Def could handle it.

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Huh. Managed to get an accessory in the end, the Cordelia one, all thanks to her having Triangle Adept in her base kit as an enemy.

Still, took a few tries to even get to 150k but I used H!Mia, Cherche with Heavy Blade + Astra, NY!Azura and L!Lyn. Well, guess having coloured bows is a good advantage for this mode against flier Rokkrs if you want as much damage as possible. Astra/GF really shines in this mode.

How to sustain the units tho? Astra/GF sure increases the damage,but it doesn't help sustain the units?

29 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

How to sustain the units tho? Astra/GF sure increases the damage,but it doesn't help sustain the units?

The Guard + TA set up often makes you able to ignore basically everything the Rokkr tried to do and the mob didn't exactly have the best stats around. theres only so much multiples of 1 damage can do to you

On 9/28/2019 at 7:16 PM, LordFrigid said:

Re. The Claude Rokkr, I found Knock Back+Galeforce+Witchy Wand to be really effective. Kinda niche due to the skill requirements, but it works on all the maps I’ve seen him on so far.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the tip! I was able to use this strategy on one of the castle maps by trapping Claude in a corner on turn 1. I didn't get the max score though, Oscar and Brave Eliwood simply didn't do enough damage, but it was enough to get the accessory at least!

Spoiler

Y61mMVOl.png

Now to hopefully get to use the rest of the axes on Cordelia. But wow, I hadn't even thought about the fact that Pair Up is usable in this mode because I don't have a Pair Up Legendary yet... That seems like it would make it so much easier to bring armored units in here. 

By the way, I'm in the same outrealm as someone with the name Goosaphone, isn't that some sort of community personality? I feel like I've seen videos from them in the recommended section of YouTube, though I've never watched one.

Edited by BoaFerox

8 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

The best sustain for Rokkr Seiges is to either have Triangle Adept to take only 1 damage per attack or to have enough Def to take only 1 damage per attack (single-movement-type teams stacking Wards is great for this). If neither is possible, you can still bring a staff, preferably with Heavenly Light and (if using anything other than Physic+) double Breath of Life.

10 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Halloween Mia heals my team when she’s not using Witchy Wand

also because of Cordelia’s TA, Cherche shouldn’t really be taking that much damage.

Edited by mcsilas

13 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

I was able to replicate it on camera and upload, in case it helps anyone:

If you already have the unit that can fill Raven's role then there's very little SI/feathers you would need. 

I can achieve a pretty similar setup. This is my Chrom.

Nz858Xs.png

He has the highest base ATK of anyone in my barracks so I was thinking he'd be the perfect choice. If I run Brave Sword+, Guard, GF, BOF3 and the Darting Blow seal could I replicate your strat? Pretty sure he can quad Claude on immediate. As it turns out I think I'll have one last shot at that accessory. Gotta make this one count. I have a swordhardt also but he has 18 SPD and would require too much SPD manipulation to consistently quad Claude. Then there's the issue of him maybe attacking him instead since he'll double him.

40 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I can achieve a pretty similar setup. This is my Chrom.

He has the highest base ATK of anyone in my barracks so I was thinking he'd be the perfect choice. If I run Brave Sword+, Guard, GF, BOF3 and the Darting Blow seal could I replicate your strat? Pretty sure he can quad Claude on immediate.

A unit would need 28 Spd to quad on intermediate, and thankfully your Brave Sword Chrom hits 29 Spd with the Darting Blow seal.  Good luck!

1 hour ago, DLNarshen said:

A unit would need 28 Spd to quad on intermediate, and thankfully your Brave Sword Chrom hits 29 Spd with the Darting Blow seal.  Good luck!

But no cigar.

The strat was perfect. Chrom's damage was huge but unfortunately human error prevails here. I had two Spur ATKs on Reyson instead of running Iote Shield as I forgot to equip it which would have been fine but then an archer of all things spawns as the reinforcement on the 2nd turn. A combo of him and Claude would KO Reyson so i had Chrom dash over and kill him which sacrificed a turn of damage which was fine... until a red mage spawned to the north with enough damage to take Chrom out of the Guard range. I was using BOL3 to heal Reyson each turn but I miscalculated when I had to move Chrom away from him to kill the mage (instead of attacking Claude and healing him the last time) and he took a fatal hit which killed the strat. After that Claude just kept spamming his special over and over until Chrom and co died on the last turn which was still 109k which means I would have capped out around turn 5 had everything went perfectly.

Have to admit after spending 60k feathers+ worth of resources... it stings. But I can at least say that I'll have tools for future Rokkr's so it's not a complete loss.

The most irritating thing is that they'll probably reduce the points required after this even to something like 100-125k which will be really irritating after wasting so many resources.

Edited by Zeo

Honestly, I've just decided that getting the accessory for Claude is too much trouble and that I just want the stamina potion.

It's not going too well.

8 hours ago, Zeo said:

But no cigar.

Ah, sorry to hear that.  Hopefully the next Rokkr Siege has another (preferably less annoying) bow enemy.  Early on I was contemplating the idea of pulling Halloween Mia to help out with future Sieges, but with all the prep and unit building I did for this one that shouldn't be necessary anymore.  

3 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Anything interesting from this banner update of the app?

I don't think so. This is a very small update considering there is nothing of note going on this week and the app will be updated again on Saturday or Sunday for the Seasonal banner coming next Monday. Maybe something interesting will be announced in the next Feh Channel people assume will happen soon.

Edited by NSSKG151

Finally got around to taking a crack at the dancer banner. Tried unsuccessfully to get Reinhardt, but I did end up getting Ishtar pretty quickly. May or may not take another swing at him in a few days, I'm not sure.

Ishtar herself is unfortunately not so quick: +Res, -Spd. Swift Sparrow 3 should compensate well enough, though.

Got enough Grails from this Aether Raid season to bring my FH!Delthea up to +9 merges. Can't wait until November for her GHB rerun so I can get that last copy (and save 450 Grails). Still trying to decide if I want her to use double brazens or go Fury 4 so brazen can activate after one round of combat.

Spoiler

Rf2N6jp.png

Time to decide between using Grails on Black Knight or Xander next.

I am slightly stressing out because I pulled +atk Hrid earlier today, and I'm having a hell of a time convincing myself to keep the +def one I already have and invested in. Sure, the attack superboon is great, but his neutral attack is already pretty high, he's killing most things anyway. And I use him as a tank, so +def would help him live longer.

Argh.

16 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Got enough Grails from this Aether Raid season to bring my FH!Delthea up to +9 merges. Can't wait until November for her GHB rerun so I can get that last copy (and save 450 Grails). Still trying to decide if I want her to use double brazens or go Fury 4 so brazen can activate after one round of combat.

Hide contents

Rf2N6jp.png

Time to decide between using Grails on Black Knight or Xander next.

oo. that is a hard choice. 
double brazens would be mean, but... you can achieve some celica-esque magic w/the fury 4. 

11 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I am slightly stressing out because I pulled +atk Hrid earlier today, and I'm having a hell of a time convincing myself to keep the +def one I already have and invested in. Sure, the attack superboon is great, but his neutral attack is already pretty high, he's killing most things anyway. And I use him as a tank, so +def would help him live longer.

Argh.

that is such a horrible game. 
how invested is invested are we talkin' about? 

34 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I missed the developer/artist challenge maps. Now I think about it, do we ever had VA challenge map?

No, I'm pretty sure there was never a set of VA maps. There really aren't that many VAs on the Japanese side who've voiced four or more different characters (not counting alts) anyways. The few that have are Takehito Koyasu (Navarre, Lon'qu, Niles, Saber, Lewyn, Pent), Junji Majima (Jeorge, Eldigan, Karel, Oscar, Zelgius / aka Black Knight, Sothe), and Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Alfonse, Berkut, Tibarn, Ranulf). Meanwhile, the English side has:

Spoiler

Edward Bosco: Klein, Luke, Lif, Gustav 
Greg Chun: Ephraim, Eldigan, Lukas, Ike
DC Douglas: Barst, Wrys, Gunter, Gharnef
Connor Kelley: Catria, Felicia, Setsuna, Marisa
Brianna Knickerbocker: Est, Sakura, Ninian, Charlotte
Natalie Lander: Fir, Elise, Amelia, Nina
Wendee Lee: Veronica, Maria, Sophia, Lyn
Cherami Leigh: Caeda, Gwendolyn, Cecilia, Mae
Matthew Mercer: Chrom, Ryoma, Azama, Shigure
Max Mittelman: Gordin, Leo, Gray, Kaden
Bryce Papenbrook: Raven, Henry, Karel, Oscar
Marisha Ray: Shanna, Oboro, Effie, Mikoto
Eden Riegel: Genny, F!Kana, Sumia, Nah
Cindy Robinson: Minerva, Hinoka, Peri, Libra, Aversa
Patrick Seitz: Draug, Hector, Garon, Brady, Death Knight, Sirius
Stephanie Sheh: Tharja, Beruka, Rhajat, Kjelle
Christopher Corey Smith: Reinhardt, Legion, Seth, Yarne
Kaiji Tang: Owain / Odin, Narcian, Lloyd, Shiro
Julie Ann Taylor: Linde, Cordelia, Severa / Selena, Nephenee, Flora
Mick Wingert: Abel, Jeorge, Inigo / Laslow, Arden

Meanwhile now when I see Bryce Papenbrook and Max Mittelman's names, I think of the characters they voice in the English dub of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir since I recently got myself hooked on that show lol. One of which is Cat Noir/Adrien himself, voiced by the former. He sounds closest to Papenbrook's voice for Oscar. And so I started picturing Oscar in a black cat suit flirting and tossing out goofy cat puns. lol

Max Mittleman I think voices Plagg, Adrien's kwami buddy that is one of two things that allow him to transform to Cat Noir (the other being his Miraculous, a ring). Ben Disken is also in the show as the voice of Nino, Adrien's best friend. Funny how all three of these guys voice a bunch of FE characters and also have this close connection on TV. XD

And Christina Vee who was supposed to voice Edelgard voices Ladybug/Marinette. So many FE connections in this show it's crazy!

Edited by Anacybele

4 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I missed the developer/artist challenge maps. Now I think about it, do we ever had VA challenge map?

No, we've never had voice actor maps, likely because the voice actors are different in Japanese and English and also because, as Tybrosion mentioned, there simply aren't many repeat voice actors on the Japanese side (unless you count alts).

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

that is such a horrible game. 
how invested is invested are we talkin' about? 

He has a positioning skill (which I am running low on and none of my DC users need), full SP, and a few other goodies that were necessary at the time. I mean, I finally got it over with today, but it still kind of sucked convincing myself that what I have is good enough.

I'd already gotten two perfect Deirdres that I chose not to use over my neutral one, because she showed up first and had HEAVY investment.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

He has a positioning skill (which I am running low on and none of my DC users need), full SP, and a few other goodies that were necessary at the time. I mean, I finally got it over with today, but it still kind of sucked convincing myself that what I have is good enough.

I'd already gotten two perfect Deirdres that I chose not to use over my neutral one, because she showed up first and had HEAVY investment.

I'm wondering if it would be harder to convince you to ditch an invested unit or if it would be harder to convince you to simply use the merge feature.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I get you. it's more the SP thing. while you can probably get a good chunkful back, it's just looking at that number and going "imma gonna have to use you a LOT aren't i? (i have a LTiki who is maxed out - but is +HP. so basically when i get +atk or +spd Tiki it's bye bye SP). 

it's really a shame the SP doesn't carry over.