• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Fruity Insanity said:

You can disagree all you want, but the fact remains that it is a free pull that can give you something of some capacity, no matter how small it may be. Whether or not that free pull is useful is a separate matter.

And my free pull wasn't useful at all. That's why I think it was a waste.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

You get one free pull per banner. Use it or lose it.

Not one free pull a day? You didn't answer my question clearly.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How could “one free pull per banner” be more clear?

By actually telling me it's NOT one free pull a day? I'm sorry for still being a little confused, god damn.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

By actually telling me it's NOT one free pull a day? I'm sorry for still being a little confused, god damn.

Goddamnit Ana. Yes, it is NOT one free pull a day. It is one free pull in the whole duration of a banner. One. One and only. Holy fuck.

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I pulled a 5 star Roy with the free pull (YES, ONE RED ORB)

He's +Spd -Atk

@Rezzy

I hate you

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Goddamnit Ana. Yes, it is NOT one free pull a day. It is one free pull in the whole duration of a banner. One. One and only. Holy fuck.

LOL

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Uh, wow, was an angry tone really necessary? All I needed to hear was "not one free pull a day" that's it. There's no need to get so pissy. :/

That's pretty lame though. Not much of a reward at all. Some banners will last weeks, or a whole month.

Edited by Anacybele

The free summon is going to be in every banner since now, or only during the "event"? I don't remember read about it in the news but maybe I missed it.

Also, now I have 61,000 feathers! I can now update 3 characters! I was thinking in Anna and Alfonse since I already have Sharena, is worth it to update them?

And I feel like updating another Oboro haha, 3 Oboros can be good

Edited by SniperGYS

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Mind dialing it down there buddy

6 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I pulled a 5 star Roy with the free pull (YES, ONE RED ORB)

He's +Spd -Atk

Bad luck disguised as good luck is just the worst.

One Roy, game. Just one. Give me TA food for Cecilia please.

@SniperGYS It's every single banner from now on, including the swapped 3* and 4* rates.

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's pretty lame though. Not much of a reward at all. Some banners will last weeks, or a whole month.

It's basically 5 free orbs per banner. It'd be kind of insane if they gave us a free pull or 5 free orbs every single day. It'd be even more than that if we had multiple banners going on. Sure it would be nice. I'd love all the free stuff, but it's just not realistic to give us THAT much. I mean...imagine if we had 5 consecutive banners. They'd basically be giving us 25 orbs a day. Dang.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

@SniperGYS It's every single banner from now on, including the swapped 3* and 4* rates.

Ah good! someone from facebook made me start to doubt, that's cool ! Too bad it didn't applied for the Summer banner with the switch of rates, I'm getting tired of some 3* units because Summer!Leo doesn't want to show up but here is me still trying for him while trying to no waste all my orbs that I have saved

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It's basically 5 free orbs per banner. It'd be kind of insane if they gave us a free pull or 5 free orbs every single day. It'd be even more than that if we had multiple banners going on. Sure it would be nice. I'd love all the free stuff, but it's just not realistic to give us THAT much. I mean...imagine if we had 5 consecutive banners. They'd basically be giving us 25 orbs a day. Dang.

I didn't mean one free pull on each banner per day. I meant one free pull a day period, regardless of which banner you use it on. I know anymore than that is just silly. xP

28 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

lol "disagree" with facts. never change

I had 24 orbs and hunted for blues. Mathilda, Mathilda, Jagen, Robin and then my last session had no blues so I got Laslow. My summer pity rate is 4.25% now and I have 0 orbs ;-;

I kind of want al of those..., exept the Laslow.

And hey, there should be more then enough orbs coming our way this month, so you'll get another 5* of the summer banner!

8 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It's not really 5 free orbs though. If it was 5 free orbs, you could use them on anything you want (like the Hero fest banner). It's more like a gift card worth 5 orbs. I hate gift cards.

Still pretty generous though.

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

It's not really 5 free orbs though. If it was 5 free orbs, you could use them on anything you want (like the Hero fest banner). It's more like a gift card worth 5 orbs. I hate gift cards.

More like a coupon, actually. You can hold onto gift cards for later, but coupons will eventually expire.

I didn't mean one free pull on each banner per day. I meant one free pull a day period, regardless of which banner you use it on. I know anymore than that is just silly. xP

1 pull a day is still INCREDIBLY generous considering it would probably take 2-3 days to save up orbs from the dailies to pull.  I dunno'. I guess I'm just satisfied with the one pull. It gives me the opportunity to pull from banners I wouldn't pull from otherwise, so there's always a chance to get something for free even if it isn't amazing. 

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

5 free orbs with conditions. XD At the very least, if you're interested in pulling from the banner, it knocks down the amount of orbs you have to use to summon from that round. 

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I will get S P O O K E D by Abel or 5* Mathilda

Knowing you, you will. Lets stay positive:

Abel is pretty cool, and he's good fodder as well.

Mathilda is cool, but pretty bad... Maybe Cancel affinity turn out to be really good at some point?

Just now, Bartozio said:

Mathilda is cool, but pretty bad... Maybe Cancel affinity turn out to be really good at some point?

My luck is usually pretty bad lol so I think that might actually happen

6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

1 pull a day is still INCREDIBLY generous considering it would probably take 2-3 days to save up orbs from the dailies to pull.  I dunno'. I guess I'm just satisfied with the one pull. It gives me the opportunity to pull from banners I wouldn't pull from otherwise, so there's always a chance to get something for free even if it isn't amazing.

It is generous, I'll give it that. I don't play any other gacha games, but I can believe it if none of them ever do this.

But I just feel like it doesn't do enough to really be worth it. There's a good chance the free pull is wasted like mine was.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Cancel Affinity is essentially optimal for an archer on an Arena defense team. It's also great for catching opponents off guard, like running Hector with Cancel Affinity on a week when Olivia is a bonus unit (because every person using Ruby Sword Olivia as their Hector counter will cry).

Abel is pretty solid for skills since he has Brave Lance and Swordbreaker.

It is generous, I'll give it that. I don't play any other gacha games, but I can believe it if none of them ever do this.

But I just feel like it doesn't do enough to really be worth it.

Then the best solution is just to ignore the event if you feel like it's not worth it. That way you'll never be disappointed with what you get. No summoning means no unsightly 3 stars, but it also means no 4-5 stars. 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Then the best solution is just to ignore the event if you feel like it's not worth it. That way you'll never be disappointed with what you get. No summoning means no unsightly 3 stars, but it also means no 4-5 stars. 

Well, I don't want to completely ignore a free pull, especially if we get a banner I'm really interested in pulling from.