Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I am looking forward to Saber's refine since he somehow decided to show up for me twice he has been waiting for a refine.  The other three I will have to see how good they are first before I decide if I will refine their weapons.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

23 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

So what are the expectations? Only paralogue again with the new heroes on 9th, small update for the new prfs and the big stuff comes in December? 

Hopefully it's worth the wait. 

Maybe a Xenologue? Or a epilogue chapter like the refinement and seals ones?

Did those have banners?

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

Maybe a Xenologue? Or a epilogue chapter like the refinement and seals ones?

Did those have banners?

Don't remember, seems all possible.

I think it would be nice to have new content from the update/book 3 before the Christmas/NY seasonal stuff starts. 

Ooh Saber!  One of my favorite characters in Echoes!  I'm glad I held onto one copy, and yeah he needed a PRF so so badly.  I hope it is something insane like what Odin got, that makes him a strong red infantry that stands out in some way.  I also hope it synergizes well with his ultra rare B slot skill, Shield pulse.  

All the characters chosen are ones that could use PRF, and it is great for fans of them.  Florina was quite memorable to me in FE7, the super shy Peg knight that is with you most of the game, hopefully they do something great with her PRF.

17 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Ooh Saber!  One of my favorite characters in Echoes!  I'm glad I held onto one copy, and yeah he needed a PRF so so badly.  I hope it is something insane like what Odin got, that makes him a strong red infantry that stands out in some way.  I also hope it synergizes well with his ultra rare B slot skill, Shield pulse.  

All the characters chosen are ones that could use PRF, and it is great for fans of them.  Florina was quite memorable to me in FE7, the super shy Peg knight that is with you most of the game, hopefully they do something great with her PRF.

i have a Florina so this makes it v. interesting!
(I loved Saber too!)

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

So what are the expectations? Only paralogue again with the new heroes on 9th, small update for the new prfs and the big stuff comes in December? 

Hopefully it's worth the wait. 

This is what I would expect as well. Contrary to many, I don’t expect 3.0 in November.

I never really cared about the Bartre memes so I’m completely indifferent to him. That said, I don’t have a lot of axes so I’ll consider upgrading him if his weapon/refine is any good.

Florina got really screwed in Heroes and is arguably the worst flier in the game, so I’m really curious to see how she’ll improve. It’ll likely be on the defensive side. I’ve always had a soft spot for Florina so she might be promoted, though I don’t like her art too much.

Shanna, unlike her fellow Elibean flier, is more in the middle of the pack so she’ll likely now be on par with the likes of Cordelia and Shigure. I’m thinking Shanna’s refine will be more offensive compared to Florina. Again, I like Shanna so I might promote her regardless. I’m kind of partial to pegasus knights.

Don’t care about Sableh.

I’m pretty sure 3.0 is coming soon, and if we get a Feh Channel next week it’ll be a telltale sign that it’s about that. Plus December sounds way too late; I think “end of the year” was just poorly translated. Probably doesn’t literally mean the last month.

Mila, please bless me with twelve copies of Saber. One for Raven so I can do a Shield Pulse build without having to sacrifice a spare copy of Fjorm who I would rather use for Atk/Def Bond and the remaining eleven for a +10 Saber.

Anyway, I might just build Bartre depending on what his axe does. Probably going to get him to 5* regardless. I need more anti-armor greens who can deal with blue armors, particularly lance armors, more safely than Clair and Micaiah who are neutral against them.

22 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Mila Anna, please bless me with twelve copies of Saber.

Maybe you are praying to the wrong goddess. Anna is the goddess of Orbs. The best way to satisfy her is an offering of 10 pairs of bloody, sweaty... Orbs... on the Summoning circle. Free ones do not count since they are not paid in blood and sweat.

32 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maybe you are praying to the wrong goddess. Anna is the goddess of Orbs. The best way to satisfy her is an offering of 10 pairs of bloody, sweaty... Orbs... on the Summoning circle. Free ones do not count since they are not paid in blood and sweat.

So that's why I've been getting so many bags of flour. Well, at least Boey likes eating it.

Well. I just pulled my second male Grima, alongside my second bride Sanaki. Unfortunately, I'm not really any wiser on which of Grima's natures is better for him. They're both +HP, but the new one is -def while the old one is -res. If I don't care about the res superbane, am I correct in assuming that -res is better than -def for him?

5 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Well. I just pulled my second male Grima, alongside my second bride Sanaki. Unfortunately, I'm not really any wiser on which of Grima's natures is better for him. They're both +HP, but the new one is -def while the old one is -res. If I don't care about the res superbane, am I correct in assuming that -res is better than -def for him?

I have a +Atk -Def Male Grima, so for BST he reaches 175 (Attack Super Boon). Since Grima is a Enemy Phase unit, I gave him Steady Stance from a Black Knight at the time (now we can get it from a Silas). Honestly, I would prefer to have the -Def Grima instead of a -Res Grima. It will help him to survive some green mages, red mages, and the Razzle Dazzle units, since all of them will double Grima (unless you use Wary Fighter). 27 Res is not the best, but it's better than 23, and Grima already has a good Def with 32. However, you can use some seals to help your Def/Res, like Close/Distant Def, or skills like Steady/Warding Breath. 

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Mine is [+Atk, -Def] and works well enough. I have plenty of armor units with high defense, but many lack resistance. He has built-in distance counter and adaptive damage against ranged units, so he makes better use of resistance than most armor units.

8 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

It boils down to whether you're more likely using him against physical or magical enemies.

I would personally lean towards -Res unless you are in serious need of an enemy-phase magic tank. Blue tome users should explode from his first counterattack and Legendary Tiki demolishes Grima with effective damage if she initiates regardless of his Res.

I am moving today, and I don't know if I will have much access to a PC. So I will most likely not be on the forums very much. If there is big news I will browse around on my phone, but other than that, take care everyone.

30 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I am moving today, and I don't know if I will have much access to a PC. So I will most likely not be on the forums very much. If there is big news I will browse around on my phone, but other than that, take care everyone.

Good luck. Hope you settle into your new nest with comfort

Hmm, I usually have male Grima facetank against physical enemies (and use him to catch bows and daggers), so the defense would probably be more beneficial to me. I also gave him mirror stance to patch up his resistance when being attacked, in case I do need to use him as an emergency EP mage killer, so I guess sticking with the -res one will be more helpful for how I use him.

23 hours ago, daisy jane said:

i have a Florina so this makes it v. interesting!
(I loved Saber too!)

I have one Florina, I had so many before but only one now I doubt she is great nature, but I'll check if the refine is awesome.

17 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I may not have gotten Eirika but I could at least begin my next project~

P4Tf9ZM.png

What the...?  At about the same time you posted this I decided to +2 my Silvia with plans on her being my first +10 merge project that isn't 5 star locked (so actually has a chance of happening).  You did speed refine on barrier blade same as me, went with +atk Silvia same with me, except I went -HP instead of -def.  

12 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

What the...?  At about the same time you posted this I decided to +2 my Silvia with plans on her being my first +10 merge project that isn't 5 star locked (so actually has a chance of happening).  You did speed refine on barrier blade same as me, went with +atk Silvia same with me, except I went -HP instead of -def.  

Great taste in Dancers, you have~ Yep, I had +Res, -Def up until the Eirika Banner, then I pulled 2 +Atk (one -Def, one -Res) so I now all future Silvia can go into her~

31 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

I have one Florina, I had so many before but only one now I doubt she is great nature, but I'll check if the refine is awesome.

11 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Great taste in Dancers, you have~ Yep, I had +Res, -Def up until the Eirika Banner, then I pulled 2 +Atk (one -Def, one -Res) so I now all future Silvia can go into her~

Silvia is the best dancer.. i'm jealous that you all have +atk Silivias. Mine are all fantastic but hit like wet noodles. Like all my dancers. (sigh)
except for Olivia..