Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Here's the current one.

Thanks! Looks like there's another 158 orbs set to show up by the end of the current main banners, that's useful to know.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I keep seeing all these memes about Seiðr making a baby with Kiran on Reddit, so I just read the story on the wiki and I am laughing. I think most Kirans are disappointed that they are not making babies with Seiðr the mortal way. Fjorm got some serious competition now. I think Seiðr out lewds Plumeria, which should not be too surprising since they are sort of family. Seiðr is cousins with Freyja, so that makes Plumeria a step-niece (or whatever it is called) to Seiðr I think.

Edited by XRay

As someone who hasn't read a line of the FEH story since the Hel arc, I'll give them this: the memes actually made me look up who the hell these characters actually are.

So there's a supposed leak of the upcoming banners through to the end of the month.

No new units shown, but it does reveal the units for skill banners and also the upcoming VG. Notably the Legendary banner is absent.

5zmbl0htxroa1.png

On 3/17/2023 at 10:38 PM, Othin said:

Is there a chart any of predicted orb availability over the rest of the current calendar? I've seen a few of those, but not one for this month.

On 3/17/2023 at 10:42 PM, Humanoid said:

Here's the current one.

@DarkAlf also has a Orbs Chart, that he updates often:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wDbF4B0OhTpeAe1yx-SLr1tuQe7YIIwHfgeDlULWiHI/edit?usp=sharing

About the Banners Leak:

Spoiler

Looks like another person learned how to datamine it.

Anyway, that's a very interesting Voting Gauntlet Theme. Considering we are only getting 1 banner, I wonder who will be the others 5 units, and from where they will take them. Maybe some from the Legendary Banner, others from the Grails. I kinda expect Rearmed Tana to be there as well.

The Legendary Hero Data will have the Tempest Trials banner data on it, so we can know from what title the Young Heroes will be before getting the trailer.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Well... I was not expecting this. The next Resplendent Hero is Ljosalfheimr Aversa:

chara_img_00005003000306_01.png

Spoiler

chara_img_00005003000306_02.png

Spoiler

chara_img_00005003000306_03.png

Spoiler

chara_img_00005003000306_04.png

Grail units are now officially on the table. Not only that, but she's also now the most recently released unit to get a Resplendent outfit (being released a month after Ophelia).

Edited by Ice Dragon

...nope, not taking her bait.

She could be the best unit in the game, and I still wouldn't bite.

I don't like Aversa, but that does at least give me some hope that other Grail units can be given a chance...

Of all the Grail characters to be the first to get a Resplendent, Aversa sure is a choice (especially when F!Robin and her ugly ass base art was right there).

But hey, at least a Grail Resplendent finally exists. 

I'm not opposed to Aversa getting a resplendent, but I feel like there are other grail units who needed it more than she did so I'm a little surprised they're starting with her.

At the very least, it's nice that grail units are eligible to get resplendent versions. 

They actually left most of the original design elements intact in a Ljosalf outfit. I'm surprised.

The pelvic curtain looks kind of out of place, but that's my only real criticism of the art.

In terms of stats, Aversa ends up with decent 39/40 base neutral offenses with maximum Dragonflowers and has a weapon that grants an effective +8/8/8/11 and Penalty Doubler and inflicts -4 to all stats and Panic with HP Sabotage targeting. However, Aversa typically runs an HP Asset for her support effect and therefore loses a bit of Spd for it if she doesn't get an Ascended Asset, putting her at an effective 42/38 offenses or so compared to modern units, which isn't amazing, but is workable for a support unit.

Her HP, however, gets bumped up to 48 neutral or 51 with an Asset, which is quite high, especially when she is run with her optimal R Duel Flying 4, which brings her up to 65 HP with maximum merges and the HP+5 Sacred Seal (or 64 HP when running the HP/Spd 2 Sacred Seal).

Unfortunately, Aversa's value is hampered quite a bit by the existence of Legendary Male Robin, but he's not everywhere. Yet.

To be honest, I don't like the precedent this sets. If they were intending to start doing grail resplendents, it would have been nice for them to clear some of the notable folk like Camilla, Nephenee etc out of the pipeline instead of some of the filler chaff. The rate of resp skins is already slow enough without bloating the pool more than it already is.

2 hours ago, Ether said:

If they were intending to start doing grail resplendents, it would have been nice for them to clear some of the notable folk like Camilla, Nephenee etc out of the pipeline instead of some of the filler chaff.

IS, probably: “What do you mean people didn’t want Resplendents for both Gordin and Jeorge?”

5 hours ago, Ether said:

To be honest, I don't like the precedent this sets. If they were intending to start doing grail resplendents, it would have been nice for them to clear some of the notable folk like Camilla, Nephenee etc out of the pipeline instead of some of the filler chaff. The rate of resp skins is already slow enough without bloating the pool more than it already is.

They need to pace the release of the remaining good units and popular characters so that they don't run out and have to resort to increasing the frequency of units that don't actually need the stats like Ophelia. There aren't really that many left.

They're never going to be able to get to all of the filler units anyways, so adding Grail units to the list of units eligible for a Resplendent outfit should decrease the number of filler units being released since there is a decent number of units in the early Grail pool that are popular and a few that are pretty good. They now have more options for mid- and higher-quality units.

I mean, I wanted Jeorge to get a Resplendent. I think it's good they spread out the popular and/or story important characters. Some are overdue, but in the grand scheme it's good. Plus, everyone is someone's favorite. And looking at the 75 Resplendents we have (76 with Palla tomorrow), we don't have THAT much filler. It's like a 25-50 ratio, with the 25 being filler and the 50 being popular/important to their respective casts.

Most people here are focusing on the fact that this is our first Grail resplendent and what it means, so I'll be the first to say: IT WAS ABOUT TIME WE GOT MORE AVERSA CONTENT!

I always wondered why they never did anything more with her when she is from a modern game, a very beatiful and sexy woman, and was lucky enough to get a unique niche that made her good and memorable for the FEH-only players and also F2P which meant we all got her. By all accounts it didn't make sense. So major props to IS for finally treating my girl right.

Now give Petrine and Kronya an alt next for the same reasons (both beautiful women who have a unique niche in FEH that gave them exposure with the new fans because they are also F2P).

I think Book 3 units can wait a good long while yet, to be honest. We have plenty of Book 1 and 2 units still to go, especially with Grail units now being thrown into the mix. Realistically, I don't think we'll get every unit, but even cutting out some of the "filler" ones and only leaving important/popular characters, there's still a lot to go before anyone from Book 3. Xander, Camilla, Leo, Hinoka, Sakura, Camus, Catria, Female Robin, Cherche, Tharja, Henry, Olivia, Sumia, Owain, Mist, Soren, Nephenee, The Black Knight, Ninian, Rebecca, Sigurd, Ayra, Lewyn, Joshua, Lyon, Myrrh, and Cecilia all hold some degree of importance or popularity within their respective games, and then not to mention characters like Dorcas and Kliff who may not be as popular but were still added to the game specifically because of how large the number of CYL votes was they got, and then the CYL 2 winners like Brave Hector, Brave Ephraim, and Brave Celica. That's over a whole year's worth of Resplendents already, and then we still have to consider characters like Flying Nino, Flying Olivia, Horse Chrom, and the earliest Fallen units like Hardin, they'll all probably get in on Resplendents as well. And that's still only a small dent into Book 2. Book 3 can wait, especially with the slow rate we currently have. Delaying Book 1 and 2 even further would not be the way to go.

Does this mean the next banner is going to be Engage and it'll have Timerra on it?

Because otherwise it's super random to see her here, since she's not in Heroes yet.

................................................................................. What did I just watch? ..... And why did it seem so in-character for Askr? .... And how much do you want to bet that there was a hydraulic machine actually lifting the floor for Kiran and Kiran was just pretending to lift it? .... Oh noooo now I'm imagining Embla secretly working out to this...