Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Pops up

Ok, let’s see if the LB’d Gacha CEs from Journey to The West actually give more drops 

Checks

Says so. Let’s hope that’s the case (hell, Ox King CE seems to be giving as much as the rerun’s version did thankfully)

this event is still utter garbage gameplay wise btw - these changes did zilch when farming the rerun tbh

At least the rerun banner had Nezha, Shinjuku Assassin and Nightless City Assassin on rateup as well. Also, Waver and Sanzang were on rotating rate up.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

Well with the conclusion of this event, I'm up to 210 Quartz and 45 tickets currently.

Here's hoping I can get lucky and NP5 Scathach when the banner (hopefully) drops.

I wish you the best of luck my friend Scathach lover! How many you actually need to roll for max np?

1 hour ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

Well with the conclusion of this event, I'm up to 210 Quartz and 45 tickets currently.

Here's hoping I can get lucky and NP5 Scathach when the banner (hopefully) drops.

waifu is laifu huh.

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

I wish you the best of luck my friend Scathach lover! How many you actually need to roll for max np?

Only two; traded my old account for her when the first banner dropped, and then pulled her twice in the same 10-roll. Guess I had to prove my dedication :D

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

waifu is laifu huh.

Of course, that's the only way gacha games should be played.

If they stick to how it was in JP, it's a bit annoying that she comes back so close to the summer event, but oh well. I can always roll for Archoria when the event re-runs.

Two tickets and I got this beauty: 

Spoiler

5b0fa0e7b6224_dafuqqqqq.thumb.png.2ea40f5b327846951524918f22be67a5.png

So...with her and Helena I only need Memelin to be set for life with Casters or is there another one that's a must have outside of waifu?

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Two tickets and I got this beauty: 

Hide contents

5b0fa0e7b6224_dafuqqqqq.thumb.png.2ea40f5b327846951524918f22be67a5.png

So...with her and Helena I only need Memelin to be set for life with Casters or is there another one that's a must have outside of waifu?

Don't forget about The Queen of Sheba

So the Journey to Hell begins.

Spent all of my 30 tickets and got a glut of event CEs and 3* units. Got Li on my first 10 roll. I did another 10 for Sanzou, but no dice. I’m still sitting at 520 sq so I’ll keep saving for now.

My support list has been updated with max level Li and event CEs. Put 3* CEs in your support slots please, everyone reading this. Especially your Caster slot. Shoutouts to @QKumber for having the good sense to do so.

Please no NP3 Tamamo in 5* gacha...

27 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

So the Journey to Hell begins.

Spent all of my 30 tickets and got a glut of event CEs and 3* units. Got Li on my first 10 roll. I did another 10 for Sanzou, but no dice. I’m still sitting at 520 sq so I’ll keep saving for now.

My support list has been updated with max level Li and event CEs. Put 3* CEs in your support slots please, everyone reading this. Especially your Caster slot. Shoutouts to @QKumber for having the good sense to do so.

Please no NP3 Tamamo in 5* gacha...

If you get an np3 Tamamo, I will laugh.

lol all the event servants are easy to use, but the fucking thing is so obviously a grinding hell.

I'm gonna get sick of seeing Bellorophon, aren't I?

5 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Don't forget about The Queen of Sheba

Just looked her up. She looks very strong (Charisma, better Intuition and a skill that increases Crit strength), I'll keep an eye on her. 

I decided to roll a bit more to get some CEs to make me suffer less. Got Li Shuwen on my 3rd Ticket the hell is this? Did I get EX Luck or what? and the Mordred CE on the 10-roll. Seems the grinding will be hell but I got the rate up servants so that makes up for it. I also tried for the snek sisters CE in the FP gacha, got Black Keys.

17 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Just looked her up. She looks very strong (Charisma, better Intuition and a skill that increases Crit strength), I'll keep an eye on her. 

I decided to roll a bit more to get some CEs to make me suffer less. Got Li Shuwen on my 3rd Ticket the hell is this? Did I get EX Luck or what? and the Mordred CE on the 10-roll. Seems the grinding will be hell but I got the rate up servants so that makes up for it. I also tried for the snek sisters CE in the FP gacha, got Black Keys.

EX luck is getting Li Shu Wen from the story gacha

20 minutes ago, QKumber said:

2 tickets -> gave me Li Shuwen

Got baited tryint to np2 the bastard.... 360 sq later . Not a smart morning decision =p

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.715d6a17d17133934807e2f5c02a4b92.jpg

Isn't this the only banner with Li Shu Wen on rate-up?

9 hours ago, QKumber said:

yeah if we follow JP schedule! Hence why I went too ham T.T

This banner's actually handy. Shame that the event is hell.

200 talismans

why

fucks sake.

I finally have a lancer that isn't BBQQA!

I also got two of the 4* CE, which intrigue me from a gameplay standpoint.  I managed one of the 3* one, which I think I slapped on Lancelot.

Haven't tried grinding yet.  Not sure if I want to, since i have to work tomorrow.

After ten tickets on the, I sadly didn't anything too impressive. As for my progress in the event, I gotten all of the event ce in the shop and on the 5th part of the story. At this rate, I should do well in the event.

Seems my lvl 1 Li Shuwen is being helpful with that Mordred CE equipped, if only for the extra drops. 

On the other hand, farming Pills is a pain! Almost no one has a Xuanzang with the Go West CE which makes it more annoying to farm. This just means that I'll have to drink lots of apple juice in order to get those pretty gold gems. Buns are relatively easy but I'll wait for a better node to farm those as I want to fully clear that part of the shop (I have 0 Caster blue gems....)

I made a mistake trying to tackle shop currencies one at a time. It’s actually better to rush the story to unlock the 100 Talisman (India) node and get significantly more shop currency. This is especially good for people who don’t have a large drop bonus. It took some appling but now I’m on track to get the last event CE from shop after a couple more runs. I only have 6 left...

Then we go to India.

Sanzou is an amazing unit. It’s too bad I’ll have to skip on her to save quartz. I fully expect her to be in the 5* gacha though.

Shuten is stupidly good for the node with the thousand fucking wyverns lol.

Just beat the Ox King. Fuck laughed at that one bit on "my eyes are up here" was obviously as low as they can go, but I'm kinda desensitized to that stuff already

Rama+2 Assassins beat the Ox-King to a bleeding pulp. Gotta love the 40+ stars and Rama being completely bonkers with NPBB.

Max HP Fou'd Rama and Hans. Dumped the max attack fous on Kojirou. (Gonna be using him in the Onigashima event so why not.

lol Sanzang is so stupidly good even at 2nd ascension. Like this is the solution to all assassin boss battles lol. I am no longer scared of Carmilla's or what-ever-have-you's that'd pop up.

Edited by Czarpy

Got all the shop CEs (for part 1 at least...), now I can comfortably farm the wyverns with Carmilla and a support Shuten while having the guys in the back get bond exp for doing nothing!

On another note, I'm getting tons of friend requests that aren't from low level Mashus, probably because I put almost all the proper bonus servants as supports because from what I've seen many have the Gorgon sisters, Karna, Lalter and Nightingale as supports but they'll be useless until the second week. Feels funny considering that I'm nowhere near the level of someone with a Waver.

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

Got all the shop CEs (for part 1 at least...), now I can comfortably farm the wyverns with Carmilla and a support Shuten while having the guys in the back get bond exp for doing nothing!

On another note, I'm getting tons of friend requests that aren't from low level Mashus, probably because I put almost all the proper bonus servants as supports because from what I've seen many have the Gorgon sisters, Karna, Lalter and Nightingale as supports but they'll be useless until the second week. Feels funny considering that I'm nowhere near the level of someone with a Waver.

Do you mind sharing your FC? I desperately need someone with Xuanzang.

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

It's 423,824,954. Name is Alexmender.

Sent. Name is Ren.

---

How are most people so fast with this event? I just did the 200 Talisman quest and have yet to purchase the last CE from the shop.