Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

If CYL Lyn gives the same bonus as vanilla!Lyn, I'm picking her. Otherwise I'm picking Lucina or Hector (this is definitely going to one of the girls, isn't it?)

I really hope Lyn vs. Lucina isn't Round 1 and the stream just showed a hypothetical scenario. That would be pure lovable chaos.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Arthur97 said:

You two might be, but no matter who wins, there will be chaos. If a 3DS wins, it will be relentless whining. If a non-3DS wins, then some people will never let us live it down.

I’m ready for anything. There always are fans and there always are fanatics.

Well, I have until the day of the gauntlet to pick a side. So if anyone wants to convince me to go team Roy or team Ike first, go ahead and take your best shot.

2 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Is there a possibility they have summoning banners first this? They've had them for most previous gauntlets at least.

There's a good chance, since most of our current banners will end before the 31st, and at that point the only banner left will be CYL.

People, you all know you don't have to have the character you support, right?

You get bonus points if you are using the character you are supporting, GOOD THING I GOT THIS ROY AND HECTOR JUST SITTIN AROUND MAH BOIIIS.

Edited by Xenomata

Going Roy 'cause he's our boy!

Well, also because he's one of the only bonus units I have. But that's besides the point.

He's probably going to be crushed by Ike first round, but we'll do our best. 

Edited by Loocarioh

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

If CYL Lyn gives the same bonus as vanilla!Lyn, I'm picking her. Otherwise I'm picking Lucina or Hector (this is definitely going to one of the girls, isn't it?)

CYL Lyn definitely won’t count. Event variations never count. Spring Camilla didn’t count as vanilla Camilla, for example.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

There's also the fact that, despite voting Ike here, I want Lyn to win, so supporting Ike might be the poor decision to joining her.

Then join Lyn, duh!

Just now, Alistair said:

Is there a possibility they have summoning banners first this? They've had them for most previous gauntlets at least.

There is a possibility indeed. The summer gauntlet didn’t have any because the Ylissean banner had just run out and the Nohrian banner was already in progress.
If I were a gambling mancat, I would bet on the banners returning.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m ready for anything. There always are fans and there always are fanatics.

Well, I may have to go into hiding during this. Any Lucina supporters can add me, but this forum is likely to get far too hot blooded.

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

You get bonus points if you are using the character you are supporting, GOOD THING I GOT THIS ROY AND HECTOR JUST SITTIN AROUND MAH BOIIIS.

Yeah but I see a bunch of people like "I'd support this character but I don't have them" which just doesn't make sense because points are points regardless if you want your favorite character to win.

3 minutes ago, Florete said:

People, you all know you don't have to have the character you support, right?

Oh I know, I know too well. The only time I actually had a bonus unit was Sharena back in March.
Now it also will be Lyn, because the was my first five-star. Too bad she’s −Atk, and I foolishly merged another Lyn into her without checking her asset and flaw…

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, I may have to go into hiding during this. Any Lucina supporters can add me, but this forum is likely to get far too hot blooded.

You sure you’re not overreacting? I do remember some bad blood against Tharja and Camilla, but I don’t think Lucina was reviled.
(I’m fine with anyone supporting anyone, because come on)

Chrom I love you, but you took three months longer to show up for me than Ike did and also I already have Soren kitted out to the most extreme extent I am capable of. (not showing up is why I won't be going for Hector or Lyn ether >:V)

It was a tough decision for me.  I always go with a character that I have.

Have: Hector, Chrom, Roy, Lucina, Tharja, and Camilla.

Don't Have: Ike and Lyn.  (It's a shame because I would have liked to support Ike or Lyn.)

Anyway, I'm going with Lucina!  I supported her during the first gauntlet, and she was my very first 5* character.  Out of the characters I have, it was between Lucina, Hector, and Chrom.

Looks like I have to actually change my lead since I'll be joining Team Lyn!

Any requests?

Spoiler

Built non-red units (showing SI):

+Atk/-Spd +1 Reinhardt (Repo, QP+Moonbow, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Spur Atk 3)

+2 Bride Cordelia (Brave Bow+, Atk +3, Luna)

Camus (Reposition, Bonfire, Fury 3, Vantage 3)

+Atk/-Def Cecilia (Gronnblade+, Draw Back, Draconic Aura)

Cordelia (Repo, Hit and Run, Threaten Spd 3)

+Atk/-Def Hector (Swap, Bonfire, Vantage 3, Spur Atk 3)

Sharena (Escutcheon, Armored Blow 3, Swordbreaker 3)

Anna (Reciprocal Aid, Moonbow, Darting Blow 3)

+Def/-Spd Tana (Swap, Quick Riposte 2)

+Atk/-HP Amelia (Swap, Ignis, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 1, Spur Defense 3)

@Ice Dragon Is your friends list full by any chance? I'd like to add you if possible.

Edited by Roflolxp54

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Maybe.

Don't give up so easily. Even if bandwagoners are against us, she has the best chance of winning and their results weren't that far apart. Especially when adding in "Marth" votes. The modern fanbase will be split, but so will the old one. Unfortunately, the old guard's persistence is likely what won Lyn the poll in the first place, and it may prove problematic.

I don't know, I think Lucina will have a hard time against Lyn. I predict the match between them will be very close, with Lyn winning by a slight margin.

Besides, I like Ike. He's a great character and I supported Lucina in the first gauntlet. Might as well spice up things a bit.