Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

I'm on my final fight for Round 2 and I look at my allies to see @Lord-Zero's Eliwood. I didn't know you were on Team Takumi if that really is your Eliwood. All day I have been getting @Alkaid's Elincia and a non-SF member's Effie.

Edited by NSSKG151
need mb room

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn! I was busy for two hours and come back to see we just handed this to Takumi. Oh well, he was the rightful winner and obvious gauntlet champ from the start anyway. And I like him, so no hard feelings.

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Mostly same guy.

Hwoosh.

Anyway, Shanna is almost Sharena/Anna. No, game, I’m not breaking my established pairing.

It's my pairing actually.

it must be fate since Shanna somehow won round 1 even if i started out as a mercenary haha

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

It's my pairing actually.

it must be fate since Shanna somehow won round 1 even if i started out as a mercenary haha

A pairing neither better nor worse than the others. Except Sharena/Celica which is canon anyway.

I wonder if I can break 5k again. I was #6,110 with ≈980k before the last hour started.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

A pairing neither better nor worse than the others. Except Sharena/Celica which is canon anyway.

I wonder if I can break 5k again. I was #6,110 with ≈980k before the last hour started.

Newsflash: i never got your Celica.

only your Sharena's strangely enough

pairing the Askrs for arena meta purposes anyway (and no i won't do Alphonse)

14 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm on my final fight for Round 2 and I look at my allies to see @Lord-Zero's Eliwood. I didn't know you were on Team Takumi if that really is your Eliwood. All day I have been getting @Alkaid's Elincia and a non-SF member's Effie.

I hope she's been doing well! I've been getting @Lord-Zero's Eliwood a lot today too, plus @ZeManaphy's Brave Lucina, and I think @Tactician_Iris's Ryoma. (at least I'm pretty sure it's been hers)

And of course your Celica as well. I'm surprised to be getting more than 2-3 units a round this gauntlet, it's pretty nice. 

Edited by Alkaid

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Newsflash: i never got your Celica.

only your Sharena's strangely enough

pairing the Askrs for arena meta purposes anyway (and no i won't do Alphonse)

I switched back before I went to sleep because I somehow got several friend invites from randoms. Sharena can take care of them, while Celica not so much.

Are you using two Askrans on the same team? Alfonse is forever alone forever.

ARGH I MISSED THE LAST BATTLE DAMN IT

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

I hope she's been doing well! I've been getting @Lord-Zero's Eliwood a lot today too, plus @ZeManaphy's Brave Lucina, and I think @Tactician_Iris's Ryoma. (at least I'm pretty sure it's been her's)

Yep, your Elincia is very fun to use, especially when she shows up when I'm using Delthea for the blue quests. They seem to work well together.

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

Wooo! horray for team Thany!

Oh, Shanna won?  Soren lost, so I guess I'll go over to Team Shanna now.  Nothing against Takumi, but I liked her in FE6, and it will probably be easier to rank on her team.  Win win for me, even if I lose, it will be nice to see a guy win again.

So Shanna vs. Takumi. My prayers go to Takumi. Shoot Shanna down!

Rather expectable. Oh well. Takumi, I don't really know you, nor care to know you, but know I appropriate you from a distance in my head. A little creepy yes, but so it is.

Soren doesn't care for the attention anyhow, he can retire peacefully- he had no intention of originally joining this. He is a man of the shadows, who serves most loyally and brilliantly, but seeks not the reins of power. He'd make a bad king- no charm, charisma or popular appeal, he's better as a minister/bureaucrat.

I don't ship SorenxIke by the way. As much as I like Soren, which is a lot, I don't ship them. Soren is devoted to Ike yes, but would Ike respond? Furthermore, is Soren actually sexually attracted to Ike? Does profuse love without sexual desire for another person of the same gender count as gayness? Or is it just camaraderie? Is same-gender camaraderie gay without being sexual? In which case is everyone a little gay?

3 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Most of the characters in FE6 I can tell you right now are really bland. 

I just flipped through Shanna's supports, they, are, simplistic, and, short (like most in FE6). She's a perky carefree little sister, cute but little more than that. The supports aren't as atrocious as VaidaxCanas from FE7, but they aren't by any standard amazing either. Boring, and FE6's kiddy art direction doesn't help her.

Amelia on the other hand gets a bunch of good supports. Three good husbands, a mentor and grandfatherly old man, and some girl to be a friend.

This said Cavalier/Paladin Amelia >>>> Great Knight Amelia >>>> Knight/General Amelia.

Amelia as a KnightAmelia as a cavalier

Amelia general swordAmelia greatknight lanceAmelia paladin sword

Yes! Victory feathers! As I said previously now I'll have my Sophia 4*+8 as lead to help against team Taco.

Surprisingly in this gauntlet I have been recieving a 4*+10 Setsuna (which is pretty awesome, she has Firesweep bow+, Life and Death, Luna and Savage Blow) and a vanilla Brave Roy. Luckily I'm using a level 1 Shanna so there's nothing to worry about.