We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

9 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Also, can we just lynch Walrein already? I don't care if they're scum or not, nobody should get away with dissing SF mafia in an SF mafia game. I have a few choice words for MU myself, but do you see me complaining? No. That's because I'm courteous. Unlike some people.

when did i complain about sf mafia?

also i hope this is jokes

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember Walrein complain about SF mafia.  In fact he has said many of good things about SF mafia I think in discord.

Also based on your role, Kirsche probably used a night action but you can't use that solely as a reason to scum read him if you are scum reading him for that.  I'm scumreading him based off of play from late D1 and some stuff that's happened this day phase.

@SullyMcGullyAre you scumreading Kirsche or no?

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I don't remember Walrein complain about SF mafia.  In fact he has said many of good things about SF mafia I think in discord.

Also based on your role, Kirsche probably used a night action but you can't use that solely as a reason to scum read him if you are scum reading him for that.  I'm scumreading him based off of play from late D1 and some stuff that's happened this day phase.

@SullyMcGullyAre you scumreading Kirsche or no?

I'm still rereading D1. The Walrein stuff is a joke, based on his early D1 content and the recent argument over Martyr definitions. 

I'm not sure what to make of Kirsche at the moment, some of his content is scummy, but I can't make a case until I finish D1. I no longer see his using a night action as scummy, his reaction to me thinking he was scummy rubbed me the wrong way but I want to go over his D1 stuff before coming to a conclusion.

I don't have a lot of reads yet. I suppose Kirsche is one of the scummier ones, but I don't have a real reason for that yet. I'm more suspicious of Bibbon at the moment, and I'll go ahead and put a vote there because it doesn't seem there are many others. 

##Vote: Bibbon

Sorry, Wally. I forgot that it's a little too late for memes now. 

5 hours ago, Vi-astra said:

JB

I'm in limbo as far as reads go but my vote is on JB and he's my strongest as far as scumreads go

I was scumreading the nightmare slot really hard and after the claim & some thngs I remember from my read last night I don't think so anymore

eclipse's content today has been bothering me actually but I don't know if I think she's scum or what.

Because I was tired and stopped giving a shit.  Still trying to give a shit, but with all these random claims, I'm getting really annoyed.

4 hours ago, BBM said:

same but now that attention has been drawn to it

eclipse can you c/d?

And how would I know that?  I'm a mayor.

3 hours ago, Refa said:

Okay, so just for the record, I think I am wrong about how townie Nightmare and Marth's claims have been, but how Nightmare used it seems to be more likely to come from town and literally no one has talked to me about Marth's claim!  It's very eerie...

The delayer doesn't prevent the role from going off.  If I were to go on role alone, I'd think that Bart's role would be more likely to be scum.

I'm null on the claim, and annoyed that Marth's on his trip.  His responses are going to be far too terse for my liking.

4 hours ago, Snike said:

@eclipse Regarding lewd comment; were you responsible for George entering my possession?

Nope.  You were just being. . .surprisingly open about what you'll do to your friend. . .

3 hours ago, Snike said:

I don't think Fable had a really really townie rep at the end of d1 so I don't know why he would be inserted into a network. I think he could possibly scum.

I think refa could've been inserted (outside of being scum) to try and give towncred to athena; I don't think he himself (Athena) decided to put refa in the topic in that case.

I pointed at eclipse bc afair she's the only one who made a comment about the item and she's an openly claimed mayor.

If she did in fact provide this item (as part of her role) we have scum.

If not I don't think it harms the gamestate that much bc it just means that the item giver, obviously, .And that's what should be assumed in any case by default, with what's public knowledge.

It might be a trivial basis for the question but it's not like the sully thing.

:facepalm:

Questions like the previous post work best when you don't reveal them before I answer.

---

@SullyMcGully will you PUT A LID ON IT regarding your role?  Unless you're going to lynch someone with it, the world doesn't need to know that.

Mod stuff calls.  Will get back to this game after I deal with it.

can't speak for other people; I only claimed because I'd already brought it up D1 and it was dumb that I asked people to cooperate with me without giving them the full picture. I also have NO IDEA how to play a role like this Lol. FTR I don't know what I receive when I get all the character claims right. I agree there's been a lot of unnecessary claiming. 

hey I've been slacking mostly cuz I'm not sure what else to say. give me a few more hours and I'll give you guys updated opinions.

4 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

can't speak for other people; I only claimed because I'd already brought it up D1 and it was dumb that I asked people to cooperate with me without giving them the full picture. I also have NO IDEA how to play a role like this Lol. FTR I don't know what I receive when I get all the character claims right. I agree there's been a lot of unnecessary claiming. 

hey I've been slacking mostly cuz I'm not sure what else to say. give me a few more hours and I'll give you guys updated opinions.

Yours needs the cooperation of everyone, so I didn't mind.

It wasn't a reaction test eclipse I'm not sure why you seem to think it was. I wasn't saying you'd be scum in that scenario.

I agree with the claim stuff mostly, particularly bibbons NM and sully.

Just something I want to get down before I forget as of end of N1 Marth has been tunnelling Junko, and no-one called him out on it from what I saw, haven't looked at anything past the lynch yet. 

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Just something I want to get down before I forget as of end of N1 Marth has been tunnelling Junko, and no-one called him out on it from what I saw, haven't looked at anything past the lynch yet. 

I know I didn't like Marth, but it was more on his stance of zeus/Junko than Junko alone.

If I felt that I could get something out of a vote on Marth now, I would.  But he said he'd vanish, and that just sucks.

Much as I'd like to do more, I read Serious Discussion, and FML (@Vi-astra).  I'm going to do something else to cheer myself up for a bit.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yeah.  There's something in there for you, I promise.

in your post or in SD? sorry I'm mega slow

:facepalm: oh you were responding to me from earlier. for some reason I thought there was something else I was looking for. I can't read.

Oof so much reading, the problem with reading 20ish pages without notes is you mix everyone up and forget things but here we go, my main scum reads are Kirsche, Athena, Marth and Fable. 

Marth is simple, he has been tunnelling Junko forever, him asking for a hydra does suggest that he is too busy to play but to me that doesn't drag any suspicion from him. 

Athena is a case that everyone has mentioned but I want to add to it that they seemed to be adamant on protecting themselves especially mid D1, Scum would want to avoid being lynched more than town. 

Kirsche bothers me because they seem to also be tunelling Junko, There is a post they made here that really worries me most, though they might just be stubborn town, but his argument just reads to me as, 'I don't really care what you say, you are the enemy' 
Also just a quick thing Junko specifically seems like an easy vote because of the sparsity of his content.

And Fable, it seems like they are talking a bit but not doing much, also going to mention Bibbon here cause I keep getting the two mixed up and they both seem so forgettable. 

Weapons doesn't bother me much, they seem to be being productive to town in between the trolling, I'm not really sure, I forget most of their posts. 

Also not sure what to think of Vi-astra I suppose they seem distant which would match being a 3rd party. 
Finally as someone who talks to Sully a bit I don't think his current attitude is scum I think it is just Sully being Sully. 

tl;dr ##Vote Kirsche