Tempest Trials+: Romance Whirlwind! (Feb 8th)

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, titled "Romance Whirlwind"! 

g969ZM9.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Valentine Alm (and Celica), Valentine Rudolf, Valentine Faye, Valentine Conrad, Valentine Silque, Alm, Celica and Silque.

FenjojM.jpg

Valentine Silque's stats and skills at 5★ Lv 40:

pRR1tyP.jpg
HP: 40  Atk: 28  Spd: 22  Def: 32  Res: 29  -  BST: 151
A cleric from Novis. Appreciative of everyone's hard work day in and day out.
Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

XTZ177C.png Rapport Want+ (Mt: 12, Range: 2) XTZ177C.png
At start of turn, grants Atk/Def+5 to ally with the highest Spd for 1 turn. (Excludes unit)

buRMejr.png Martyr+ (Range: 1) buRMejr.png
Restores HP = damage dealt to unit +50% of Atk (Min of 7 HP.)
Restores HP ro unit = half damage dealt to unit.

frdHj3N.png Heavenly Light (Cooldown: 2) frdHj3N.png
When healing an ally with a staff, restores 10 HP to all allies.

yKFqkFJ.png Live to Serve 3 yKFqkFJ.png
When healing an ally with a staff, restores HP to unit = HP restored to target

TRCQkV6.png Spd Opening 3 TRCQkV6.png
At start of turn, grants Spd+6 to ally with the highest Spd for 1 turn. (Excludes unit)

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

zS9C6kO.png Defiant Spd 3zS9C6kO.png
At start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 50%, grants Spd+7 for 1 turn.

ySgiTRX.png Even Atk Wave 3ySgiTRX.png
At start of even-numbered turns, grants Atk+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.

Tpyhd51.png Close Guard 3 Tpyhd51.png
Allies within 2 spaces gain: "If foe uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or
beast damage, grants Def/Res+4 during combat."

Final Map:

Spoiler

iwdw22t9b8f41.png

Have fun in your TT battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, Valentines Silque is looking like a pretty sweet unit, her art and staff are really nice! I don't know if I like her enough to give her Wrathful/Dazzling in her B slot though.

Hopefully I can pull a Valentines Alm/Celica or Faye to use as my bonus units for this Tempest Trials, they're cute as heck.

Even Atk Wave and Close Guard I welcome with open arms!

Oh, VSilque's weapon got confirmed! I'm really happy they made a new equivalent to WEirika's staff for Spd Opening! I really enjoy using it + Atk Opening so this is absolutely welcome for me. The only shame is you have to kill 2 of her (or another Speed Opening character) to get both on another Staff user. At least, since she's free, she's easier to do that with than WEirika and her staff, that was a bit annoying to get.

But I'm merging her so it's not much of a concern for me.

Edited by Emerson

Yeah. Valentine Silque is a great unit for everyone. I made a TT team where everyone one have the same Speed stat, so Silque can buff everyone (except herself).

I am even planning to build both Silques for Arena Assault, and give one a Light/Dark Blessing and the other a Astra/Anima Blessing.

12 minutes ago, Emerson said:

The only shame is you have to kill 2 of her (or another Speed Opening character) to get both on another Staff user.

You can possibly pass down Rapport Wand (no +) and Speed Opening to get the most of the buff with a single copy. It means you can't refine the staff, but unless you're short of good staff users it's a small price to pay.

Edited by Baldrick

5 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

You can possibly pass down Rapport Wand (no +) and Speed Opening to get the most of the buff with a single copy. It means you can't refine the staff, but unless you're short of good staff users it's a small price to pay.

Yeah. If you don't plan to use her in combat and only use her for healing and support, it's not a bad idea.

I am using Summer Corrin, Summer Innes, L Eliwood and Valentine Silque this time. Corrin, Innes and Eliwood have the same Spd, and Corrin and Innes have the same Atk so they will receive bonus doubler.

Edit: I edited my comment because I posted in the wrong topic. lol

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Only close guard seems valuable to me, defiants are just so niche that even blade tome users don’t tend to use them and waves are so inconsistent that I don’t like them since they don’t work 50% of my AR battle. 

Other than that the TT is welcomed ofc, I love all the resources gained.

3 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Only close guard seems valuable to me, defiants are just so niche that even blade tome users don’t tend to use them and waves are so inconsistent that I don’t like them since they don’t work 50% of my AR battle. 

i was thinking the same thing. (I mean i don't mind wave skills. or anything - just i don't need it). but Close Guard will be upgraded asap. Distant Guard is already getting its work done. 

I'll be running OG Silque until I get 5* silque. but this might be one time once i hit 20K I'll promote Silver Horsey Silque to 5*. i do have a spare BathSakura book from Legendary so i could kill her for the Balm/opening and give her to Mercie (Serra already rocks the Eirika version of Silque's skill set) but i actually LIKE Silque and i'm not sure if i wanna murder her. 

I guess I'm using Alm as my bonus unit, unless I somehow get Conrad on the free pull (though if he's 4 star and has bad IVs, I might not use him even then). I don't have regular Silque, so I'm fine with keeping this new free version of her.

A TT banner I'm gonna go ham on, since Alm doesn't mind merges and who's Celica and Silque?

Even if the Valentine's banner flips me off, I still have regular Alm, who's more than capable of taking care of himself!  Reyson/staffbot is overkill, but given how I built Alm, it's necessary.  Last unit will most likely be Alm's S-support, Mae.

Silque is looking like she is going to be an amazing support unit. Will probably swap out Martyr for something else like Physic but she is definitely worth investing in. Even Atk Wave and Close Guard are also good seals to upgrade right away. TT team will be the usual dragons + freebie unit

Edited by NSSKG151

36 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Since Ophelia reached max HM, I need to make a new team...I don’t even remember how to do that 🌚🤣

Alm's a bonus unit, and Falchion's a good sword, so your team is Alm, Marth, Chrom, and Itsuki!  😛

9 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

ah the times when we used to get stuff like heavy blade, flashing blade, quick riposte and so on... ._.

Close Guard seems really fun as a seal. I have S!Nephenee so I can run CG9 and DG9 on Rinea. With both at the same time that's two dancers and +12 DEF/RES at all times. That's nonsense.