• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

14 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Its detractors really like to harp on about its differences, and weaknesses, without really appreciating its many strengths...

(I missed this)

I don't think that's necessarily the case. There are a few things I kinda like about FE4. But I cannot stand the actual gameplay. Even the cooler concepts, I just feel are executed badly. But again, that's just me.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hmm... Well, we'lll see. Wouldn't be the first time a FE has been ruined by its endgame in my eyes. I mean, I know I place Conquest and Thracia quite high still, but those lategames, jeez.

FE4's endgame is fine. I mean, it's an FE4 map so I don't think it's good but it's honestly just another FE4 map. Nothing really special about it.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh... Ohhh, holy shit, I'd actually forgotten that. I forgot that it was a rout map. The map was so horrible that my subconscious blocked the memories of it and made me believe that it was a kill boss map.

Map was so bad you believed it had a different objective despite every map in Part 4 being rout. 

Beowulf, why must you be so bad? Like I want to get you to promotion so your children will wreck the game, since they already have Raquesis as their mom, but you’re not making it easy.

Just now, Sooks said:

Beowulf, why must you be so bad? Like I want to get you to promotion so your children will wreck the game, since they already have Raquesis as their mom, but you’re not making it easy.

He's punishing you for not pairing Lachesis with Finn. 😜

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Map was so bad you believed it had a different objective despite every map in Part 4 being rout. 

I have no idea how I forgot. All of part 4 were routfests. I hated part 4 (though not as much as part 3, admittedly) because it was all routfests. How in the everloving fuck did I forget that the worst of part 4 was also a routfest? What happened, brain?

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Handing Travant his sorry behind with Finn and finishing with Leif is the most satisfying thing I've experienced in this game since Arden's promotion.

It's a good thing Leaf doesn't know that he was basically just helping Travant committing suicide here.

Btw, Travant has a convo with Finn too. Nothing really big there, but Finn getting more acknowledgement for what others made him endure is most certainly appreciated.

Edited by BrightBow

...especially since you can't Warp anyone to Nordion because while NPC castles can be used like player castles for most purposes, using them as Warp destinations is not one of them.

Of course it would break chapter 7 if it would work that way.

I think Tristan has found his true calling: Keeping Hannibal from retrieving reinforcements.

...Oh hey! If it isn't Shanam! Fancy seeing you in this game. He gave Femina 3 defense. Cool, I guess. I'll leave the rest of the villages for Hannibal. Sure, they're completely out of the way, but that leg ring isn't going to buy itself.

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

It's a good thing Leaf doesn't know that he was basically just helping Travant committing suicide here.

He's angsty as all hell. I don't think he cares to know.

Btw, Travant has a convo with Finn too. Nothing really big there, but Finn getting more acknowledgement for what others made him endure is most certainly appreciated.

I saw it, yeah. Finn was the one that softened him up for Leif, after all. There was no need, but I wanted Travant to know what a mistake it was to make an enemy of Finn, he who needs no royal blood to be a badass.

Seriously, he hasn't a drop of holy blood in him and yet he's about on par with Leif in most stats. How.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Oh hey! If it isn't Shanam! Fancy seeing you in this game. He gave Femina 3 defense. Cool, I guess. I'll leave the rest of the villages for Hannibal. Sure, they're completely out of the way, but that leg ring isn't going to buy itself.

?
Did you find that secret even by accident?

Of course it would break chapter 7 if it would work that way.

Would it be a simple fix to allow Sigurd to capture Nordoin himself?

As a work around to prevent breaking Leonster by warping.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Would it be a simple fix to allow Sigurd to capture Nordoin himself?

As a work around to prevent breaking Leonster by warping.

Well, I would expect that if Nordion gets captured, Lachesis' Suicide Squad will automatically despawn, locking you out of the Knight Ring.

Righto, Luthecia is ours. All that remains now is for Rope Kid to go and rope his daddy into joining us.

?
Did you find that secret even by accident?

Yep. See, I sent Femina to save the villages. I initially intended to leave them for Hannibal, but I misclicked. Fortunately for me, she just happened to be standing on that particular village. Lucky me, I guess. Shame he didn't join, though. That would've been hilarious.