Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Yeah, season 1 was really good. I’m one of those people who lost interest after the next two were a bit too similar, though. I watched season 4 and I liked that one more, so maybe I will watch this one. Although I kinda forgot if there’s any overarching plot other than Nora? I think is her name.

I like the buildup of season 1. Helping Barry nurture his abilities, and learn new things along the way. I like how the main villain was handled as well, it sure surprised me! 

The later seasons dont handle sequences the right way, I think. Alot of them are usually not about the Flash's speed anymore. I prefer them the old way, but oh well. 

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Does anyone know if there’s any way I can change the enemy phase rng in fe4?

Save-stating and going into the arena a lot can work.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Save-stating and going into the arena a lot can work.

I sorta gave up on it and let a villager die, but I do have the WARP STAFF so maybe...

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Which one?

Chapter 4. I was sort of overreacting in the moment, the leader of the Pegasus knights left after every other Pegasus knight of hers died so I assumed I was safe and had everyone leave but she went back to her home castle and came back with an entire new squad of pegs and is now proceeding toward the castle. It’s not a big deal, I just found it annoying.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Chapter 4. I was sort of overreacting in the moment, the leader of the Pegasus knights left after every other Pegasus knight of hers died so I assumed I was safe and had everyone leave but she went back to her home castle and came back with an entire new squad of pegs and is now proceeding toward the castle. It’s not a big deal, I just found it annoying.

Ah, yes, a total

moment if I ever see one.

I had Raquesis and Beowulf enter the home castle alone together and they had a little talk 😯 Interesting.

Although considering it was two very vague lines it probably just put Raquesis’ name into the template and had the two use their independent lines, all lovers likely do something similar.

33 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I had Raquesis and Beowulf enter the home castle alone together and they had a little talk 😯 Interesting.

Although considering it was two very vague lines it probably just put Raquesis’ name into the template and had the two use their independent lines, all lovers likely do something similar.

Yeah, unless it's a character specific convo, most lover convos are just templates. Not unlike Radiant Dawn's """""""Support Convos""""".

Ugh, time for walking simulator..:

For a game I’m enjoying this much, I sure am complaining a lot, heh.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, unless it's a character specific convo, most lover convos are just templates. Not unlike Radiant Dawn's """""""Support Convos""""".

I thought that game didn’t even have them. A lot of people talk as such.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

“Sleep edge”

Kaga why?

At least it's not a swordbreaker. >_>

Just now, Sooks said:

Ugh, time for walking simulator..:

For a game I’m enjoying this much, I sure am complaining a lot, heh.

Makes sense though. There are aspects of FE4 I like quite a bit, while others get on my nerves.

I thought that game didn’t even have them. A lot of people talk as such.

It really doesn't, the game just likes to pretend that they do.

Now normally in a post-FE6 world, i'd complain about the lack of Supports but in Radiant Dawn, i didn't mind it too much. Base Convos were still a thing, and with 90% of the cast being Path of Radiance veterans, i didn't feel like the lack of Support Convos was that big a deal. It really only negatively impacted the Dawn Brigade members that weren't Micaiah, Naliah, Rafiel (and Pellas in subsequent playthroughs).

“As soon as Zaxon is under control, I’ll have a word with you” inb4 the queen is a twist villain lol

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

At least it's not a swordbreaker. >_>

Honestly I would have preferred that.

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Makes sense though. There are aspects of FE4 I like quite a bit, while others get on my nerves.

I’m kinda concerned that the game will get more Kaga as I progress. Ruben said this map was the worst, so that’s a good sign, but I really really don’t want this to be another Awakening...

I’m kinda concerned that the game will get more Kaga as I progress. Ruben said this map was the worst, so that’s a good sign, but I really really don’t want this to be another Awakening...

From what I've played and heard, ch. 7 and 5 are really bad. I haven't heard so much about the rest sucking, though.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I'd say Ch.5 and 7 are worse but if you can power through those, you're basically in the clear. Ch.6 and 8-Endgame are basically standard FE4 as i've said before.

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If this is about the sand, seriously, it's really overblown as a problem...

But what if I don’t like sand? What if I think it’s coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere?

28 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Stay classy, attack animations.

Are all the attack animations in SRW that long?

It was a really cool animation! ...but I’d probably turn them off in 5 seconds if that was the case 😅

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

Are all the attack animations in SRW that long?

It was a really cool animation! ...but I’d probably turn them off in 5 seconds if that was the case 😅

It varies. But yeah, some can be quite long, if they're a unit's ultimate attack or so.

Like, this one is actually over a minute long!

Well, if you actually played SRW...