Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Spara said:

In my first run of the game, Fee was slightly closer to the castle than Seliph was, so Arion and his gang all went north to chase her and left the castle completely undefended. Nice one, Arion, truly a master of strategy you are!

Arion in FE4 = :facepalm:

I understand the tremendous pressure he was under, but 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️.

The one event he shows up for in Thracia is a miraculous 180. Good for him. 

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Byron died, didn't he.

From my experience, the way to save him is to haul ass to the squad to your east and lure them to you immediately. One turn too late and they'll gang up on Byron.

So yeah. Do that. Tyrfing's kind of a big deal, I don't recommend skipping it.

I’m literally getting there as fast as I can but it’s not enough, I can only kill a couple of them and the rest just go for Byron.

7 minutes ago, Spara said:

In my first run of the game, Fee was slightly closer to the castle than Seliph was, so Arion and his gang all went north to chase her and left the castle completely undefended. Nice one, Arion, truly a master of strategy you are!

Like father, like son, truly.

Just now, Sooks said:

I’m literally getting there as fast as I can but it’s not enough, I can only kill a couple of them and the rest just go for Byron.

Really? When I did it, I aggroed one of the enemies and the rest of the squad chased after me, away from Byron. After that it was a matter of rushing past them and speaking to Byron quickly. Even without a dancer, you should be able to do it on turn 2, provided you're as fast as humanly possible.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Arion in FE4 = :facepalm:

I understand the tremendous pressure he was under, but 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️.

The one event he shows up for in Thracia is a miraculous 180. Good for him. 

He does seem like kind of a complete dumbass in this game. I feel like he completely misinterpreted his father's final words.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Really? When I did it, I aggroed one of the enemies and the rest of the squad chased after me, away from Byron. After that it was a matter of rushing past them and speaking to Byron quickly. Even without a dancer, you should be able to do it on turn 2, provided you're as fast as humanly possible.

We’re in aggro range but they go for Byron instead of anyone else, and that’s after killing a few of them.

Wow. Tristan has managed a truly astonishing accomplishment: He's having a hard time defeating the very first enemy of the arena.

Impressive. Every time I think he can't sink any lower, he goes and does it.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

We’re in aggro range but they go for Byron instead of anyone else, and that’s after killing a few of them.

Yeah, that's because you took too long. You let Byron reach the enemies, and obviously they're going to go after the 20 HP guy over anyone else. You have to aggro them before Byron can enter their range, then have Sigurd close in so he can quickly go and speak with him before things can get out of hand. It sounds more complicated than it really is... Though you may have to restart the chapter. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, that's because you took too long. You let Byron reach the enemies, and obviously they're going to go after the 20 HP guy over anyone else.

Especially since said 20 HP guy also carries a 0 might weapon with 30 weight.

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, that's because you took too long. You let Byron reach the enemies, and obviously they're going to go after the 20 HP guy over anyone else. You have to aggro them before Byron can enter their range, then have Sigurd close in so he can quickly go and speak with him before things can get out of hand. It sounds more complicated than it really is... Though you may have to restart the chapter. Sorry.

I did it with the help of Sylvia! I mean I had to restart, but still!

I was a little worried when RadicalFishGames said that CrossCode's post-game dungeon would be the biggest in the game. Had a bit of war flashbacks to the sheer legnth of the first two dungeons. But man, this final dungeon has a gimmick so fucking cool that i don't care how long it is. Everything you've learned throughout the game being put to one last test (the final dungeon in the main game is also kinda like that but you can deadass skip most of it). I don't even know if the dungeon is that long, maybe they just meant biggest as in the scale of it (which it certainly is).

49 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

..Oh, c'mon. Really? Again? Sigh... And in my own base castle, too. Good work, everyone. That was a fine display of competence.

That's the part where 

Spoiler

Julia got kidnapped, right?

Like mother, like daughter I guess.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That's the part where 

Hide contents

Julia got kidnapped, right?

Like mother, like daughter I guess.

Yeah.

Spoiler

And I suppose Finn just stood there and watched, like last time, the bastard!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Hmmm

I think i might trade Mario Maker for Odyssey or 3D world...

Gotta get some more 3D Mario, and not like i've been playing Maker much anyway, not to mention i don't wanna renew my ninty online membership

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmmm

Gotta get some more 3D Mario, and not like i've been playing Maker much anyway, not to mention i don't wanna renew my ninty online membership

I probably should trade away some of my own switch games as well. Splatoon 2 and Mario Maker are just collecting dust because Nontiendo online (that's a pun that makes sense only in Spanish, sadly), and I think I gave Three Houses enough chances to know for sure that it's just not the game for me. Eehhh maybe not Three Houses. I don't usually like the idea of selling off my games. Who knows when I might change my mind?

Splatoon and Mario Maker should definitely go, though. Mario Maker isn't even any good for local multiplayer, due to camera shenanigans. Maybe when Mario Golf or Miitopia come out, I'll sell the junk in exchange for slightly less junk.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Kaga....

Kaga.........

Kaga...

KAGA...

Lemme guess: you reached the desert.

Yeah, no two ways about it. This is the point where I went "ya, y'know what? Fuck this" and let my entire army die. Of course, I was aiming for the substitute children anyway. You... I'm afraid you cannot afford to let the women die. The men can go, but the children are erased if their mothers perish, so... Yeah.

The good news is, if you've got Tyrfing, you don't need anyone other than Sigurd and a healer. Sigurd can snipe Reptor, and then any of his allies that remain alive will disappear. Make of this knowledge what you will.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Mario Maker isn't even any good for local multiplayer

One of the reasons we actually good Mario Maker was this, until we saw how sucky it is and then it was just me playing some levels. Some were very cool, others were trash xD

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't usually like the idea of selling off my games. Who knows when I might change my mind?

For us it's like this: We LOVE the game, we keep it. Otherwise, we sell to get more games we shall play. Multiplayer/Party titles (Kart, smash, etc.) we also keep.

For me so far i kept 3H and decided to keep XB2, for my brother it's BOTW

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, no two ways about it. This is the point where I went "ya, y'know what? Fuck this" and let my entire army die. Of course, I was aiming for the substitute children anyway. You... I'm afraid you cannot afford to let the women die. The men can go, but the children are erased if their mothers perish, so... Yeah.

Does that include Ethlyn? I cannot cross a dessert in two turns.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The good news is, if you've got Tyrfing, you don't need anyone other than Sigurd and a healer. Sigurd can snipe Reptor, and then any of his allies that remain alive will disappear. Make of this knowledge what you will.

Snipe with what? Tyrfing is one range.

Does that include Ethlyn? I cannot cross a dessert in two turns

I gave the Brave Lance to Erinys and sent her at the meteor mashers.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Kaga....

Kaga.........

Kaga...

KAGA...

Kaga.jpg

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmmm

If you want my personal recommendation, i'd say 3D World. 3rd best Mario game imo, only beaten by the Galaxy games.

Does that include Ethlyn? I cannot cross a dessert in two turns.

No, that's scripted. Nothing you can do about.

https://serenesforest.net/genealogy-of-the-holy-war/miscellaneous/hints-and-secrets/cuan-and-ethlins-survival/
Oh thank god.

In retrospect, of course Quran has to die. You can’t be the dad of an fe protagonist and not die, and I just learned about Leif.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I gave the Brave Lance to Erinys and sent her at the meteor mashers.

Same except she has a slim lance.

Actually wait, this dessert really isn’t that bad if I don’t have to save Quran and Ethlyn.