Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

21 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

The Apeiron and the Lightning orb always seem to succeed when they reduce an injured opponent to 1 HP.

None of the archers have mercy (unless you count the one that arrives in the final chapter, which... I mean, no) and Percy arrives in chapter 6 and requires some training to use lightning. Once you have lightning Percy the process definitely becomes a lot more reliable (never 100% guaranteed because of the injury requirement, but far more reliable), but before then you're kinda stuck praying that enemies become injured before they fall below the Apeiron's killing range.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Yeah, but archers have a ton of control over their damage output because of all the different arrows they can use.

That is true, at least. Still wish there was a truly reliable way to injure people early on. The bolt knife is great but comes late-ish and is wonky to obtain, and Flourish Arthur is nowhere near good enough.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That is true, at least. Still wish there was a truly reliable way to injure people early on. The bolt knife is great but comes late-ish and is wonky to obtain, and Flourish Arthur is nowhere near good enough.

Blizzard can be crafted after chapter 3 main.

Edited by BrightBow

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Blizzard can be crafted after chapter 3 main.

Yeah, but Aegina won't be even close to being able to use it, and Owen's hitrates are bollocks enuogh that the extra injury chance will be offset by his lower hitrate. Either way, if you want to capture someone really badly you have to reset a bunch of times until the RNG lines up right, and personally, I just don't find that to be fun.

Honestly, for as much as I love Berwick Saga, I think "capturing" was handled a little bit better in TearRing Saga. There's no proper capturing, but you have this dude who takes the entire inventory of people he kills, but he's so shitty and sluggish that it's challenging to set up kills that he can manage. The approach is not without flaws, but it's better than Berwick's RNG-fest, and funnily enough, it's easier to make reliable. You just send Raquel with Holmes and give the man himself an estoc, and there you go. Now the only problems are his 4 movement and Mug's reverse support.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_2749.png?width=898&height=432

latest.png

I only played Ch.8 today.

I thought I remembered that other guy having more stubble.

Guess not.

44 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Honestly, for as much as I love Berwick Saga, I think "capturing" was handled a little bit better in TearRing Saga. There's no proper capturing, but you have this dude who takes the entire inventory of people he kills, but he's so shitty and sluggish that it's challenging to set up kills that he can manage. The approach is not without flaws, but it's better than Berwick's RNG-fest, and funnily enough, it's easier to make reliable. You just send Raquel with Holmes and give the man himself an estoc, and there you go. Now the only problems are his 4 movement and Mug's reverse support.

I'm still somewhat disappointed you didn't make him a mainstay of the LP.

Edited by Dayni

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

I'm still somewhat disappointed you didn't make him a mainstay of the LP.

Honestly, I've been using him more heavily in this run, and I'm disappointed too. What was I thinking? He was the perfect unit for me! Clearly this calls for Chaos Reigns When I Take The Reins Mk II

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I think "capturing" was handled a little bit better in TearRing Saga. There's no proper capturing, but you have this dude who takes the entire inventory of people he kills, but he's so shitty and sluggish that it's challenging to set up kills that he can manage. The approach is not without flaws, but it's better than Berwick's RNG-fest, and funnily enough, it's easier to make reliable. You just send Raquel with Holmes and give the man himself an estoc, and there you go. Now the only problems are his 4 movement and Mug's reverse support.

Ohh, man, are you gonna love a certain unit in HSoS! Think Maerchen but instead of item stealing, he sets up captures and pays you to use him. 

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

Looking real good. And I'm seeing even more obscure Kaiju that haven't really been featured outside of their debut films.

The OP bangs based on the sample in the trailer.

But I will say that Godzilla Ultima (the official name they've given this incarnation) is probably the weirdest Godzilla design we've had, which is saying a lot considering we live in a post-Shin Godzilla world.

@Lightchao42 thoughts?

It's nice to see more returning monsters, and I like the more "out-there" monster designs since they aren't constrained by live action.

Besides Manda and Hedorah being confirmed, there seems to be various Kamacuras/Kumonga/Gigan/Megalon looking insects. Could there be some fusion/mutation going on? It's also worth noting that all the kaiju so far appear to be from the Showa era.

How to make house chores kinda fun

xVKxMPZ.png

Makes you imagine like you are playing a game

yeah i am strange i know. Especially since i create a different playlist from scratch every time

Edited by Shrimperor

28 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

How to make house chores kinda fun

xVKxMPZ.png

Makes you imagine like you are playing a game

yeah i am strange i know. Especially since i create a different playlist from scratch every time

That's a đŸ‘Œ playlist.

Morning all. *waves*

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

It's also worth noting that all the kaiju so far appear to be from the Showa era.

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if they only pull from Showa as it has the most to go around. If we look at Kaiju that debuted in other eras

• Biollante seems to have some weird rights issues going on, since it's the only Godzilla movie to not be on Netflix Japan.
  • Battra could be in. A Mothra larvae was spotted a while back.
  • SpaceGodzilla would only work if Godzilla was the protagonist/anti-hero.
    • It's for this same reason that i don't think we'll get King Ghidorah but King Ghidorah is also too iconic so we'll see.
      • Then again, Ghidorah was the hero once. They could go the GMK route again.
  • Destoroyah could work with a different origin.
  • I still think Dagahra was spotted in the initial reveal trailer. But it could've very well just have been Manda.
  • I don't think the Millennium one or Megagirus will be in. Although the smaller ones of the latter, maybe.
  • MonsterVerse originals will definitely not be in.

Of course, i'm only looking at Godzilla Kaiju here. Manda is in and unlike Mothra and Rodan, Manda has really only cameo'd outside of his debut film. So this could open the door to Varan and others.

And as a side note, King Kong is public domain, so there's nothing stopping them from putting him in. Though i doubt it.

As another side note, i thought this was Bagan

EwFt1GXXEAAi0le?format=jpg&name=900x900

But it's actually just Gabara, the mist just made his green skin look.....not green.

In conclusion, Bagan still doesn't exist.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Could there be some fusion/mutation going on?

We do see a scene of cells replicating so it could be something like that.

I think that, apart from Godzilla, the Kaiju will start out numerous and/or small and eventually get bigger. Heck, we even see this with Jet Jaguar, who has little stubby legs initially but is later seen with proper legs.

Screenshot_2750.png?width=558&height=432

Is that a Brave Brave Bow? Like, in theory, you could do eight hits?

29 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

tfw no Reiwa energy

doomed

I mean, Singular Point still counts as Reiwa.

Unless you're not talking about Godzilla at all.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_2750.png?width=558&height=432

Is that a Brave Brave Bow? Like, in theory, you could do eight hits?

Hahahah... That's your introduction to the beautiful, beautiful world of KagaSaga archery. You know, in case super Jeigan with a brave bow in chapter 4 wasn't enough. Luca was just there to trick you into thinking that this game would be no different than regular FE.

As for your question, the answer is yes. That thing's weight is immense so it'll tank your AS (huehue), but it doubles just as any other weapon. And you'll get one of your own, one day.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Well, you see that -14 attack speed.

Well yeah, that's why I said in theory.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahah... That's your introduction to the beautiful, beautiful world of KagaSaga archery.

It's so funny. He looked at the Brave Bow and said "but what if more".