• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh yeah, I think I know who he was fighting now...

yup

I read somewhere before Clifford can kill that guy, so i decided to try...

giphy.gif

I am not just clearing osme bandits and getting the last items and then map should be clear with everyone safe.

Even Esteban is safe, so you have your Mozu

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

cBq3y2A.png

Oh hey, Esteban shares my political views. Maybe I should use him when I get to Berwick eventually.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

Oh hey, Esteban has my political views. Maybe I should use him when I get to Berwick eventually.

Yes, you should! He is the best of all the boys in all of FE!

I GOT OFFERED A JOB!

Yay(?)!

Something really funny about Project X Zone is that everyone's Specials have all these cool sounding names. And then Jin/Xiaoyu's Special is simply

Screenshot_3480.png?width=769&height=432

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

This was straight up sadistic, though... XD

It's true tho.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has a spirit of Chaos (granted, from Sonic). Clearly this means Jack will be the final DLC character.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Worth it then.

T-elos isn't that hot to be honest, she may look identical to KOS-MOS but Kossy has a much better personality.

Screenshot_3499.png?width=769&height=432

Screenshot_3500.png?width=769&height=432

14 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

T-elos isn't that hot to be honest, she may look identical to KOS-MOS but Kossy has a much better personality.

What personality?

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Well, the reason I hope for a repair is because, especially on Master Mode, I didn't necessarily like how you didn't truly progress when you defeated a really powerful enemy, since most weapons break at some point or another. It's not a dealbreaker at all, I just think that it'd be a nice way for BotW to improve on the already amazing BotW 1.

Monster Hunter has a system where weapons can dull out I think, -but I don't play it, so I don't know how it works and if it'd be better for Zelda than what we have. Still, you could look into it if you're curious enough.

An old Square JRPG called Vagrant Story did have this system where weapons couldn't break, but could dull and lose power over time. Visiting a forge would let you infinitely resharpen your stuff. But, weapons do gain a certain kind of beneficial points (Phantom Points I think) -I forget what they do- when they're used, and these points are lost when you resharpen your weapons. Ideally, you try to keep your weapons sharp and filled with Phantom Points, which you can do by frequently using the Temper and Instill chain abilities. Gets a little tedious keeping this up, but it pays off.

-Although if you can repair things too easily then what becomes the point of many weapons scattered across the world?

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

It's honestly so weird seeing X-Buster as just a normal attack. Considering in Xeno, it's pretty much one of her ultimates.

Hell, even in Namco x Capcom, it was her ultimate attack.

@Interdimensional Observer what's the status of the X-Buster in EF?

I forget when she learns it exactly, but X-Buster is indeed a Normal Skill for her. Her Overdrive -ultimate attack- is D-TENERITAS, which as I showed before is not just open-bra-blast which encapsulates the enemy in a sphere that explodes, it's a full-arsenal assault that does include the X-Buster. X-Buster also has the highest possible COM cost (all Normal Skills cost COM) of 30% in the first game, and 25% in Exceed, the second-highest. For comparison, VALKYRIE costs the bare minimum of 10%, so you could take that as a measure of relative power.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_3499.png?width=769&height=432

Screenshot_3500.png?width=769&height=432

Ya know, there is something... creative? Interesting? Telling? -I'm not sure what word I have in mind here. But whatever it is, I do like the contrast of androids from wholly unrelated games. There are multiple ways to write sentient robots, and seeing different philosophies meet and interact reminds one of this. 

This is also true of many other things. But androids aren't that commonplace in video games or something I'll say, less so than maybe martial artists and certainly young male anime swordsmen.

36 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

T-elos isn't that hot to be honest, she may look identical to KOS-MOS but Guillo has a much better personality.

"Androids" don't always need to be made of futuristic sci-fi materials.😛

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

It's honestly so weird seeing X-Buster as just a normal attack. Considering in Xeno, it's pretty much one of her ultimates.

Hell, even in Namco x Capcom, it was her ultimate attack.

@Interdimensional Observer what's the status of the X-Buster in EF?

It's a normal attack there too. Though iirc in one of them she uses it as part of her special attack as well.

Screenshot_3477.png?width=769&height=432

Screenshot_3478.png?width=769&height=432

Are they about to actually fight or do something else entirely? Because I cannot help but think it's the latter, with dialogue like that...

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

>Gentle Squeeze

>Applied to chest area

Hmmmmmmmmmm

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But whatever it is, I do like the contrast of androids from wholly unrelated games. There are multiple ways to write sentient robots, and seeing different philosophies meet and interact reminds one of this. 

This is the chapter where the Maverick Hunters joined so hopefully i'll see some interactions between them and the Xeno duo as well.

12 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Are they about to actually fight or do something else entirely? Because I cannot help but think it's the latter, with dialogue like that...

Yes.

Attacking Garo at 0 range is not the greatest idea.

Maybe he can be lured onto a cliff and then be oneshot with a Dean Desperation shit. I don't actually know his exact AI behavior. All I know is that he won't try to attack until he crosses the bridge, which is why I always try blasting him when he tries to cross it.

Screenshot_3518.png?width=769&height=432

Screenshot_3519.png?width=769&height=432

Screenshot_3520.png?width=769&height=432

Smh. Can't believe Frank would do Hsien-Ko dirty like that.

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

Can I play Trails using only the keyboard?

Yeah, that's pretty much how i played.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_3518.png?width=769&height=432

Screenshot_3519.png?width=769&height=432

Screenshot_3520.png?width=769&height=432

Smh. Can't believe Frank would do Hsien-Ko dirty like that.

What's Frank trying to swap for??

LET'S FRICKIN' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

@Eltosian Kadath

FIRST-TRIED THE GAPING DRAGON BAYBEEEEEE! The thing may have been nightmare fuel, but as a boss...Not too hard, actually! Still, that was awesome. And, for once, I can say that a sewer level in a video game was good! Low-key glad I restarted and made a different character. I really didn't want to have to deal with the catacombs, so I'm gonna skip out on 'em.

57 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wait, what!!?

Well KOS-MOS might kill me if I get between her and a Gnosis, but at least she wouldn't enjoy it like T-elos would.

What personality?

nioVtwr.png

Also I'm sorry to tell you this, but Frank and Hsien-Ko don't come back in PXZ2. PXZ2 does have Phoenix Wright and Segata Sanshiro though, so it could be worse. It has Yakuza characters too so Benice is legally obligated to play it.