Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Playing Disco now. For some undiscernible reason, I just revealed that I stole some drugs to the person the drugs belonged to. In front of Kim. I hope this won't have severe repercussions. Eh, probably not. I've gotten away with worse things.

11 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Not sure how that relates to him being a good unit, though.

It relates because he's so good that I am too stubborn to use him.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

42 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

This is why I like you. Ayra's an exceptional combat unit... when she gets chances to fight. Getting to her to level 30 in my ranked run was an interesting ordeal.

👍

1 hour ago, Shrimp γ said:

https://gamebanana.com/wips/62238

Playable Lilith 👀 

Hey, that sounds better and more plausible to me than giving us Garon, Sumeragi and Mikoto.

But I'm not gonna lie, the Camilla screenshot didn't help the impression that it's a perfect retranslation.

(It does give a viable model for Berwick Chaos @Saint Rubenio, if you want to use it for something)

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's probably a thing in certain corners of the internet.

STOP.

DO NOT.

CEASE.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well, the sexual kind of furries. There is actually a different type, those who dress up and perhaps sketch out fanficts of their anthropomorphic characters for the sake of... I forget what some of the personal stories were. It's been like a year or three since I watched the CNN documentary. Though some of it I do recall is social anxiety, which the afflicted individuals are able to overcome in their furry personas. Being in costume also frees them from their normal -and possibly limiting (like physical/mental disabilities)- appearances. So just another form of cosplay it sounds like, as opposed to roleplay-foreplay. 

I would not be surprised if there were people who end up being in both ends of it, but that's just me assuming that people could be both.

As for roleplay-foreplay, honestly that phrase just sounds weird to me and that's not on furries, it sounds like that regardless.

Dinner done. Back to Disco. I'm actually making some incredible progress on the investigation. I can hardly believe it.

29 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Hey, that sounds better and more plausible to me than giving us Garon, Sumeragi and Mikoto.

But I want to play as Garon...

But I'm not gonna lie, the Camilla screenshot didn't help the impression that it's a perfect retranslation.

Eh, I'll take it. She looks fabulous in that outfit. I almost want to put that in my team. Or the hat, at least. Either way, I'll definitely keep an eye on this project.

(It does give a viable model for Berwick Chaos @Saint Rubenio, if you want to use it for something)

Oh yeah... I hadn't looked at the screenshots, but you're right. That is pretty much just Chaos. Let's have Derrick in Fates, no context, he just appears.

STOP.

DO NOT.

CEASE.

Forgive me. But you know I speak the truth.

12 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

lkrhrsp.png
z7tScPt.png
snUruqp.png

Ah yes

So which one is onii-chan-kenobi?

NO

NO THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR A HAND EYE COORDINATION CHECK

I DON'T WANNA DIE

3 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Different route, no more kenobis...

for now xD

Maybe we'll get Oniikin Chanwalker instead.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is it the one with Qui-Gonii-Chan?

Never mind, that one's way better than mine.

4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sherlock... 4 misses with a 70%... Why...?

My Sherlock missed even with 90

The Sherlock experience

literally blind

Edited by Shrimp γ

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There is actually a different type, those who dress up and perhaps sketch out fanficts of their anthropomorphic characters for the sake of... I forget what some of the personal stories were. It's been like a year or three since I watched the CNN documentary. Though some of it I do recall is social anxiety, which the afflicted individuals are able to overcome in their furry personas.

Yeah the tame ones are fine although the costumes......there's something about unofficial furry costumes being really unsettling. I see Tony the Tiger or an official sports mascot costume and i don't bat an eye. I see a furry costume someone designed at home and uhhhhhh not to discount their craft but i'd rather not see it.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Points you to the worst design in Xenoblade 2.*:

662px-28_Nim_Screenshot_2018-01-02_21-32

tenor_71.gif

1 hour ago, Shrimp γ said:

lkrhrsp.png
z7tScPt.png
snUruqp.png

Ah yes

Well fellas, we all know where this is going.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

NO

NO THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR A HAND EYE COORDINATION CHECK

I DON'T WANNA DIE

Ruben's weakness: reflexes.

34 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

The Sherlock experience

literally blind

Sherlock Holmiss.

The amount of progress I've made today in Disco. Unreal, I tell you. Un-real.

49 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sherlock... 4 misses with a 70%... Why...?

Ayyyy, you're playing Berwick!

And don't forget, 1 RN. Shit happens.

46 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Adel with a critical right off the bat! Way to go my boy!!! Show Sherlock why hes a bench warmer!

Looks like another victim of the "bad first impressions" curse.

I cannot blame you. I benched him in my first run too. Sylvis is just too attractive from the get-go.

14 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Depressed-holmes.gif

But that's not Sherlock, that's Herlock!

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ruben's weakness: reflexes.

My guy has a lot of weaknesses. Reflexes is but one of them.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sherlock Holmiss.

Ahahahahaha.

Good one.

I am faced with a critical decision.

I have failed the decisiveness roll. I don't mean ingame, there is no decisiveness stat. I mean in real life. I have no idea what to do. Help.

16 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I thought it was just some random waxwork model, myself.

You can even kick it, look!

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Looks like another victim of the "bad first impressions" curse.

I cannot blame you. I benched him in my first run too. Sylvis is just too attractive from the get-go.

Thats not it, i just dont fancy his design is all. He's totally fine as a unit honestly. He has a fun skill set, and its good without being totally stacked to where its busted.

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And don't forget, 1 RN. Shit happens.

ONLY TO SHERLOCK! No other unit is cursed with such bad luck! 

Edited by lightcosmo

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Thats not it, i just dont fancy his design is all. He's totally fine as a unit honestly. He has a fun skill set, and its good without being totally stacked to where its busted.

Oh.

...well, that... Doesn't really change my response. Yeah. Still applies, word for word.

Enter the Florpus is a blessing, sequel when?

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You can even kick it, look!

Calm down there Iris, you wouldn't want to go around kicking Madame Tusspells's waxworks, would you? She might turn you into a waxwork next.

Anyway, I hear Falcom is going to start developing games for the Switch next year; obviously their games are already on the Switch, but presently they have other companies do the work for them. Hopefully it will help expand their audience something something localization times.

Alright, the last areas of the northwest quadrant of the world map to visit. Well, almost all. Finally made it to Fort Constantine. Despite doing You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head way earlier and... a terrible terrible exploding pants accident from Mister Crowley, I haven't gotten to claim the reward myself. Well, now I am.