Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Is that even a grin actually? I'm not sure, I could be seeing things, but I swear he's just grinning away.

He straight up laughs too, I hate it.

It's ok tho, he's dead and I got the Hyper Ball as a reward for my troubles.

_____

Anyways, Prime 3 has good music

This place is also literally just Bespin.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I finished the third dungeon in Skyward Sword. It was long. The boss was incredibly easy once I figured out what I was supposed to be doing.

Resting at the hotel on its WiFi after a long day. Hours of driving, a good deal of walking in hot weather, and menu of: chicken & waffles with chili-laced honey, (expensive) steak with fries, marble cake and carrot cake, and I’ve still a sticky bun to consume, with maybe donuts tomorrow. I find travel a hassle, but a brief vacation itself is good once you’re there. 

Because I didn’t bring my laptop, and tablet typing is more tedious, I don’t have the will to comment too much right now.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh, I see!
Hehe, my bad! ^^

Nice to see you in a happy mood now.🙂

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

So I didn't mention this before but I've been temporarily been put out of work because I'm having to quarantine. I'm fine but my mom does have Covid, though thankfully not a severe case. We were able to catch it early so with the medication she got from the hospital, she's doing fun.

At any rate, my boss told me that I can't come back to work until both me and my mom test negative. I already tested negative and I already got my first dose so I should be fine and my mom's getting tested again next week I think.

But yeah, if I've seemed slightly more active here, that's why.

My sympathies. I just hope none of those “brain fog” issues later spring up, supposedly I heard once that they can show up in even mild cases well after the virus is gone. A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

IMG_20210727_213923.jpg

Epic

27 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I just hope none of those “brain fog” issues later spring up, supposedly I heard once that they can show up in even mild cases well after the virus is gone. A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

That's definitely worrying. Thankfully, my mom doesn't seem to have any of those issues yet.

Trails from Zero update! 

So I got to the point where I have Lloyd and Tio as my only members, and that sequence was seriously easy. The bit of character background is got there was alright. 

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this earlier but I like the subtle Ocarina of Time reference after the third dungeon, with Zelda tossing the plot important instrument™ to Link while Impa is trying to protect her from one of the main antagonists.

As far as the third dungeon goes, I didn’t like it as much as the second but I’m actually not sure why. I still had fun though. I think I would rank it in between the second and first dungeons (with the second being my favorite and the first being my least favorite).

Screenshot_20210727-231148.png

Oh wow, we're actually getting a face for one of the background characters. Like we at least knew what Altina looked like.

This is like an actual brand new design. Might as well be an OC.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

@Armagon i'll be praying for things to work out well with your family!

Thanks man.

The Crusaders already had a "face", thanks to that one artwork of the twelve together.

435px-FESK_Twelve_Crusaders.jpg

That said... while I think it's great to start seeing the Crusaders in... now my OCD won't rest until all twelve are in. Also... the streak of female mythics continue. Couldn't have been Freyr, apparently.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also... the streak of female mythics continue. Couldn't have been Freyr, apparently

0g7sfiymxkd71.png

Yeah Duma and Lif are the only guys here.

Bramimond doesn't count because Bramimond has no gender. Void.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

She looks a bit like an angry Estelle...

Plot-twist: this is the dark timeline where Estelle became an Enforcer.

Estelle Dark.

I beat the first imprisoned fight. I say first because I know one of the common complaints about this game is that you fight the imprisoned three times.

18 minutes ago, Benice said:

She looks a bit like an angry Estelle...

Make Estelle 20 years older and yeah, I can see it.

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Estelle Dark.

I guess her enforcer name is Ullr. Maybe she picked up the bow for some reason.

54 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh wow, we're actually getting a face for one of the background characters. Like we at least knew what Altina looked like.

Why does life like to make me simp for female archers?

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nice to see you in a happy mood now.🙂

Thanks! ^^

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

If not for the name, I would have legit thought they just made a different art of Brigid or Clarisse/Kleine.
Also, a girl named Ullr is heckin' weird, knowing the Norse origin of that name. xD

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Estelle Dark.

The darkest timeline, because now she's part of the "here's what NOT to do when making a villain/villainous organization" organization.

I think I'll play Birthright once I'm done with Sword of Heaven and Earth.

Any tips and tidbits I should know?

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20210727-231148.png

Oh wow, we're actually getting a face for one of the background characters.

It will never cease to amuse me how Heroes happily adds background characters, alts of existing characters and OCs before the like 300 playable characters that have yet to get in.

At least she's got a cool design, I guess. Even if he looks like a bootleg Briggid.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Maybe she picked up the bow for some reason.

She picked up the bow because all the cool people use bows. Think about it. Sylvis Berwick Saga, Raquel TRS, Igrene, bETraYaL, every archer in Banner Saga, Luigi... Bows are way cool. Not like swords. Swords are the edgelord's weapon. And double swords? Double the edge.

6 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Why does life like to make me simp for female archers?

The question I ask myself every day

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

If not for the name, I would have legit thought they just made a different art of Brigid or Clarisse/Kleine.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, a girl named Ullr is heckin' weird, knowing the Norse origin of that name. xD

Yeah, FE4 has a tendancy to make characters look alot alike, so maybe they wanted to keep that trend going! Xd

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I think I'll play Birthright once I'm done with Sword of Heaven and Earth.

Any tips and tidbits I should know?

Other than the game is really easy? No, not really. XD

14 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Other than the game is really easy? No, not really. XD

That's all right, I don't mind. Lonely Mirror kinda drained me of want for uber difficult FEs for the time being.

...That being said, I'm going to play it on lunatic. I've read that until like chapter 20 it's a bit easier than Conquest hard, and afterwards it's a bit harder than Conquest hard. Sooooo basically around the same level of difficulty. Sounds acceptable to me.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's all right, I don't mind. Lonely Mirror kinda drained me of want for uber difficult FEs for the time being.

...That being said, I'm going to play it on lunatic. I've read that until like chapter 20 it's a bit easier than Conquest hard, and afterwards it's a bit harder than Conquest hard. Sooooo basically around the same level of difficulty. Sounds acceptable to me.

Good luck! From memory, i recall alot of the enemies in Birthright not ever moving from their spots, but that might change on Lunatic mode. Hopefully, cause that's one of the things that made the game a bit dull to me.