Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's too bad. Nothing to be done but but lace up your shoes and get moving.

Eh? Eh?

mXaE0SQ.jpg

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You get a super op sword out of it!

I think, if it's the dungeon i have in mind...

The “looking glass”, aka the Ouroboros base at the lake from the second game but flipped.

Edited by Sooks

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

smh they're dumbing the game down for the casuals, I'll bet there'll even be cracks on breakable parts of the stage.

r/Metroid - Was playing metroid fusion and now I am stuck here . Can someone help

If you haven't raged against this, you ain't a Metroid fan.

48 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Would it be so bad if morph ball bombs, provided Samus's model entirely cleared the morph ball model and she was airborne, for the bombs to automatically go off upon coming into contact with her? 

I was thinking it'd be better if there was like a little meter that tells you when the bomb's about to blow. Would absolutely help with getting the timing because it feels like it's gotta be frame perfect otherwise.

44 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

r/Metroid - Was playing metroid fusion and now I am stuck here . Can someone help

If you haven't raged against this, you ain't a Metroid fan.

Then there's me, who didn't get stuck there at all.

I did get stuck trying to reach the room with the animals tho.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So as I'm walking down a road, I see a Deathclaw in the distant. It spots me, then start running. Thing is, he runs straight into a car and... goes back to his home planet I guess... LOL

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So as I'm walking down a road, I see a Deathclaw in the distant. It spots me, then start running. Thing is, he runs straight into a car and... goes back to his home planet I guess... LOL

Ah, classic Bethesda.

It just works!

I think there was another nearby or the Deathclaw actually landed safely, since as I kept moving forward my companion started firing behind me. Turned around and sure enough, Deathclaw.

Okay, visited the last places to get their loot. Now, time to finally head to the Temple of the Union and properly do the Head of State quest.

Huh, seems even despite telling Hannibal Hamlin I killed the slavers at the Lincoln Memorial, he still won't have everyone pack up and move until I go find the poster for Caleb Smith. Well, time to head there to the Museum of History and back again. Though first, time to deliver the Soil Stradivarius.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, delivered the instrument, did another stop at Grayditch to tell Bryan his cousin at Rivet City can take him in, and finally reached the Museum of History again. Will delve into the actual dungeon portion of the building... some other time.

Alright, tedious dungeon cleared! It was actually not that tedious, I did have fun. I think I thought it would be worse than it ended up being. I’ll ca it a night for now, and maybe try to do the next two monument areas over the next two days. Maybe, possibly. Depends how much homework I get.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

sometimes you just need some Fateful Confrontation

Yes.

I want to get back to my unfinished Story of Seasons save file with RF5's latest announcement, but I keep putting off on it. Partly it's because delving to the bottom of the Spring Mine sounds like it'll be tedious just like my run of the Lake Mine was. And partly because when you leave a game like this on hiatus for months, it's a little tricky to remember everything and get back into the rhythm of things. I also regret my decision to delay the wooing process for as long as I did, I wanted to view all of everyone's heart events, and do the Pressed Flower/"dating" ones one at a time before I finally married, but only made it through the girls, Kai, and maybe Doctor before I stopped.

On unrelated notes:

Castlevania-OST-collection-konami.jpg

Now how many tracks on these are Vampire Killer and Bloody Tears renditions?

I look at this, and I'm left to wonder "Will some of the people who buy this actually be able to listen to it?". This is purely a collector's item I know, but CDs, as strange and sad as it sounds to a fossil like me, are quietly approaching extinction. How much longer will desktop PCs have disk drives if they aren't already being phased out? They'll have to swap over to flash drives for musical memorabilia soon enough.

sonic-at-the-parade-2012.original.jpg

TIL: Sonic was the first video game balloon in the parade. Looks like 30th anniversary and surprisingly successful movie are the reasons for his return.

You know, I just thought about it. If Cranky and Foreman Spike's appearances in the movie may suggest a flashback or prologue sequence, then Jumpman may be a separate character from Mario in there. What if that's who Charles Martinet will voice then, if he's not voicing either of the brothers?

@lightcosmo, @Lightchao42 (I think) and @Armagon (Also I think), are the KH 1.5 + 2.5/ 2.8 bundles worth getting? We're playing some KH music in Orchestra this year, and it kinda slaps, so I was wondering if it was a franchise worth getting into? I've only seen a bit of the Re:Mind DLC, and it sorta looks like my kind of thing.

The games are fun, at least it's what I can attest having played most of 1.5 and 2.5 myself, plus most of the individual originals of those bundles. I'd recommend them.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

@lightcosmo, @Lightchao42 (I think) and @Armagon (Also I think), are the KH 1.5 + 2.5/ 2.8 bundles worth getting? We're playing some KH music in Orchestra this year, and it kinda slaps, so I was wondering if it was a franchise worth getting into? I've only seen a bit of the Re:Mind DLC, and it sorta looks like my kind of thing.

The series has sorta dissolved into gibberish, and relies a lot on Disney nostalgia, but I remember liking the early games back in the day. Its a bit menu clunky, plus the gummi ships are straight up an entirely different game (that you can thankfully almost ignore...), and again the story turns into utter mush quickly, but you might have fun with those early game.