Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Masochist.

Oh.

I thought...I...I thought he was referring to...you know the classic dynamics of...you know what nevermind.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What did you think S stands for? Subterfuge? If you're part of the Subterfuge Gang, that means you are a filthy liar! How many deceitful untruths have you unleashed upon us, fiend?! I'll bet GuardianSing is not even your real name!

The beautiful irony of this line is that you're one of the few folks who actually remember and actively use my real name.

I found this weird little thing called dall.e mini, which generates images based on phrases you feed it. Performed a couple of tests. There's too much traffic, which makes the tool slow, but when you do get it to work, it's fun.

...That's what I'd like to say, but the tool is kind of all over the place. Just look at my second test.

https://images2.imgbox.com/b3/4f/JkgSNVJX_o.png

Beauty.

And the first test was even worse! Giving it an obscure character just made it completely lose itself...

https://images2.imgbox.com/44/e8/kPJ0R9kE_o.png

What in the world happened here?

10 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

What about side by side with a friend?

Aye. I can do that.

Wait no our dialogue is reversed this is all wrong--

5 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Oh.

I thought...I...I thought he was referring to...you know the classic dynamics of...you know what nevermind.

The classic dynamics of what?

Ah, of course, the classic dynamics of food! Succulent and M... Mawful. Yeah. Shrimp is tasty, which is why he's an S. Rubenios aren't food, so I'm an M. Sense is the word of the game here.

The beautiful irony of this line is that you're one of the few folks who actually remember and actively use my real name.

Haha, well, that's the joke, Quentin, old chum!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, of course, the classic dynamics of food! Succulent and M... Mawful. Yeah. Shrimp is tasty, which is why he's an S. Rubenios aren't food, so I'm an M. Sense is the word of the game here.

And here I thought that the M would be an upside down W for Weeb, to indicate an evil weeb. Like, you routinely commit war crimes when playing anime chess, so that makes you an M.

37 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

What about side by side with a friend?

...am I seeing you fraternising with an somebody who has shown anti-royalist (and therefore anti-imperial) tendencies?

He-re-sy! He-re-sy! He-re-sy!

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The classic dynamics of what?

Actually it is kind of the dynamics of food, though I was thinking of dominos pizza and subway sandwiches.

1 minute ago, ping said:

And here I thought that the M would be an upside down W for Weeb, to indicate an evil weeb. Like, you routinely commit war crimes when playing anime chess, so that makes you an M.

No, I'm not a weeb. I don't randomly speak Japanese words for no reason, you see. I'm just a regular villain.

Besides, everyone commits war crimes when playing anime chess. I merely relish in it.

1 minute ago, ping said:

...am I seeing you fraternising with an somebody who has shown anti-royalist (and therefore anti-imperial) tendencies?

Shhhh. Let the old man become friends with me. Slowly erode his bond with his beloved Emperor......

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

30+ degrees tomorrow ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ

rip me

It's so hot everywhere. Gee I wonder why.

Just now, GuardianSing said:

Actually it is kind of the dynamics of food, though I was thinking of dominos pizza and subway sandwiches.

Oh.

Well, look at that, I'm an accidental genius.

6 minutes ago, ping said:

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Shhhh. Let the old man become friends with me. Slowly erode his bond with his beloved Emperor......

You would laugh monster, but let me remind you. 

Within that weak sack of meat and bone, uncared for by his god and wept for by none, beats a heart. A human heart, that carries with it the strength and courage of all mankind. Within that sack of meat is ensconced the hope, the will, and the fury of every man woman and child from every corner of the Imperium. Within that weak sack of meat, festooned in thin armour and weapons only powerful in numbers, beats the heart of a man. And for ten thousand years, the hearts of men have beaten, strongly, in defiance of your so called "powers". For ten thousand years, the hearts of men have stood united against a galaxy that despises them for no reason save that they had the audacity not to lay down and die. For then thousand years, your black crusades have been pushed back, beaten down and made a mockery of, by weak sacks of flesh with cheap weapons and disposable equipment. 

For that weak sack of flesh that you so gleefully mock is no super soldier, no immortal warrior, no creature cursed by chaos like you. He is a man, an imperial guardsmen drawn from some forgotten corner of the Imperium to fight for his species and for the safety of the people he loves. He is a factory worker, a farmer, a storekeeper, a father, a brother, a son, a mere man. And against creatures like you, teeming and numberless, powered by the very will of thirsting gods.........he holds the line. He has held the line for ten thousand year. 

So whats your excuse, monster?

Edited by WraithReborn

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's so hot everywhere. Gee I wonder why.

It's amazing how much milder this summer has been. Not much heat, a fair amount of cloud cover, which was especially noticed at the bank holiday (which usually are warm and sunny, which is jokingly attributed to sacrificing thousands of teenagers to the Leaving Cert). A consequence of climate change affecting the Gulf Stream already? Well, I wonder. The whole point is that it tends to make our climate more temperate and if it were gone we'd have more extreme weather (aka: shit freezes real hard in Winter), so that seems a little off for the summer until you realise we're on a pretty high latitude. Hmm, guess those articles claiming people should run away to here from climate disaster are not very bright.

1 hour ago, GuardianSing said:

need to see Link's growth viability as a unit.

Depending on the incarnation of Link, maybe Impa could be the Jagen.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

... That wouldn't be neat! I want to laugh at the bad design, not feel bad!

I hate it when games make me think...

Colgaron: 9 out of 10 dentists recommend it. The 10th is a rebel.

The 10th was bought out by Kaga.

Also sick tunes, as expected from Yakuza.

Yakuza 4 doesn't have that much goin' for it, but it does have this tune.

54 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahaha, I can't believe Flayn fish, that's so funny.

XD upside-down Claude.

48 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Oh.

Yes, Ruben and I are both Mepper to Shrimpy's Salt.

The only Ss that stand for me are Sub and Sus

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Benice was the imposter all along? But you were so trustworthy!

I haven't tried to ask so far, but how's your stomach?

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Benice was the imposter all along? But you were so trustworthy!

*Dayni makes an Among Us reference*

My response:

Edited by WraithReborn

Hm. Might grab Symphony of War alongside Griftlands when the summer sale starts. In the meantime... There's this old school adventure game here in my wishlist called Kathy Rain which is, for some undiscernible reason, 50% off until the day the summer sale starts. That's hilarious. Maybe I'll pick that one up, see if it lasts me five days. With my new schedule, I don't have as much time for games, of course, so it just may.

54 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

You would laugh monster, but let me remind you. 

Within that weak sack of meat and bone, uncared for by his god and wept for by none, beats a heart. A human heart, that carries with it the strength and courage of all mankind. Within that sack of meat is ensconced the hope, the will, and the fury of every man woman and child from every corner of the Imperium. Within that weak sack of meat, festooned in thin armour and weapons only powerful in numbers, beats the heart of a man. And for ten thousand years, the hearts of men have beaten, strongly, in defiance of your so called "powers". For ten thousand years, the hearts of men have stood united against a galaxy that despises them for no reason save that they had the audacity not to lay down and die. For then thousand years, your black crusades have been pushed back, beaten down and made a mockery of, by weak sacks of flesh with cheap weapons and disposable equipment. 

For that weak sack of flesh that you so gleefully mock is no super soldier, no immortal warrior, no creature cursed by chaos like you. He is a man, an imperial guardsmen drawn from some forgotten corner of the Imperium to fight for his species and for the safety of the people he loves. He is a factory worker, a farmer, a storekeeper, a father, a brother, a son, a mere man. And against creatures like you, teeming and numberless, powered by the very will of thirsting gods.........he holds the line. He has held the line for ten thousand year. 

Noooo old guy, we were just starting to get along!

54 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

So whats your excuse, monster?

It was a joke.

52 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It's amazing how much milder this summer has been. Not much heat, a fair amount of cloud cover, which was especially noticed at the bank holiday (which usually are warm and sunny, which is jokingly attributed to sacrificing thousands of teenagers to the Leaving Cert). A consequence of climate change affecting the Gulf Stream already? Well, I wonder. The whole point is that it tends to make our climate more temperate and if it were gone we'd have more extreme weather (aka: shit freezes real hard in Winter), so that seems a little off for the summer until you realise we're on a pretty high latitude. Hmm, guess those articles claiming people should run away to here from climate disaster are not very bright.

Well, consider yourselves lucky.

51 minutes ago, Benice said:

I hate it when games make me think...

Don't we all? Imagine seeking evasion in a vidyagaim and the vidyagaim makes you think. Eugh!

The 10th was bought out by Kaga.

Kaga would instead recommend a toothpaste that makes your teeth fall out. Just because he's a dick.

XD upside-down Claude.

Listen Benice, Kaga did it first.

Yes, Ruben and I are both Mepper to Shrimpy's Salt.

S A L T   T H E   E A R T H

I can't believe Benice was a sandwich all along.

37 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Unbenannt.PNG

Ü

Ah, the end of mankind. Awesome.

39 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Unbenannt.PNG

Ü

Looks like the average Summer to me

Meanwhile, it's fucking cold here since we're near winter. You can't imagine what I would give to be at 30°C+ right now.

9 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Best character design in Hajimari so far:

b6457f6a5eb73e0ee87079a2ead3595c.png

Na-chan cute and funny

---

Okay, did almost most of the stuff pending that's not in Winterhold, The Rift, or The Reach. I'd say, this has to be the first time I did the second Potema quest. In previous playthroughs I never did it.

Okay, I've decided. I'll do the Winterhold stuff before heading to Riften. Though that's for next time...

53 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Best character design in Hajimari so far:

b6457f6a5eb73e0ee87079a2ead3595c.png

Yes, I too think the bear pulls off that top hat excellently. What a great design.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

I haven't tried to ask so far, but how's your stomach?

It's doing OK, thanks for asking! We still haven't figured out what exactly the problem is, but I'm going in for imaging next month if the stomach acid-reducing meds the doctor prescribed don't sort the issue out.

I can't believe Benice was a sandwich all along.

Dang, ya figured me out!

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Unbenannt.PNG

Ü

I think I might kick the difficulty of 30 up to the next tier, it's feeling a little too easy. I'm going to wait a little longer first though.

I'm probably not going to use the Didarion, it is arguably better than some of the other OG units, and I'm fine with it visually, but it lacks any gameplay pizazz, and its "pilot"... redesign nao! Gilliam being made to dodgetank via Precognition yet not having Focus is an odd mismatch.

Got enough score on Hyoma for the Combattler V prerequisites battle, I just need to sink over 300k into it for a FUB, which is affordable b/c I have over 2 million in unspent credits. I'm a spendthrift constantly waiting to see what exactly I want to invest in.😄 Looking over the generic options for FUBing in 30, I'm thinking I'll take the S terrain ratings. Nobody so far has come with S ratings by default, barring Cy'. By contrast, OGs2 was probably too free doling out the S ratings, it felt like almost every ultimate mech had at least one.

3 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Why hasn't an FE x Zelda crossover happened yet? I need to see Link's growth viability as a unit.

We know given the franchise's long history that he'd definitely be Sword + Bow. Infantry is likely, but horse is not implausible either. If BotW is the Link of reference, we might slip Lances into his weapon lineup. Growths... I'd go physical-balanced, with low Mag & Res (despite Link's sometime talent with magical artifacts). Link is so versatile I can't see him leaning heavily in any particular stats. (Although, Smash has no problem making Link a little slow and heavy.) Assuming Personal Skills are a thing, it'd either be something like "Heroism" or "Courage", benefits uncertain. Obviously brings the Master Sword as his personal weapon.