Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

And if all else fails, Kaga, hacks and fangames are still here xD

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking. It would be saddening, certainly, but not the end of the world.

Assuming the mechanic isn't monetized... Eh, harmless fun, but I'd probably just ignore it. Let's be honest, if it exists, it's going to be 50% 3H students, 40% Fatesawakening, 10% main characters from the older games. Nothing that would interest me. I would just stick with the game's cast.

...the true dream would be Fates capture. God, please.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Let's be honest, if it exists, it's going to be 50% 3H students, 40% Fatesawakening, 10% main characters from the older games.

According to leaks, all lords are in, and it's more a side/small thing

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...the true dream would be Fates capture. God, please.

...now i am imaginign capturing enemies with toothpaste hair lmao XD

Edited by Shrimpolaris

4 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Hair do be looking long enough to wrap-tie her opponents...

I mean, it's been confirmed that most of the text in the screenshots is Chinese and that one of the characters' names is literally "wwwww" which is lol in JP, so it's dead on arrival as a believeable leak for me

Edited by twilitfalchion

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I hope Toothpaste-chan alone is real. Just like Garon's writing, her appalingly bad design grows on me by the minute.

Well, you know what they say: Toothpaste is like seeds.

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Speaking about leaks, last leaks (from regretera this time) are saying game is quite tough and challenging and that hard mode is actually hard.

Nice. This game actually sounds real interesting, depending on how the gacha's done. And, y'know, provided it's real.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

I mean, it's been confirmed that most of the text in the screenshots is Chinese and that one of the characters' names is literally "wwwww" which is lol in JP, so it's dead on arrival as a believeable leak for me

FE also seems to have a very bad history of leaks; I think we'vve been getting leaks of "PoR remake next direct" for, like, three years?

"wwwwwwwwwww" could technically also be a placeholder name for the avatar, but it is pretty questionable.

'Morning!

Edited by Benice

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Back home for the weekend. I'd celebrate the calm of my village compared to the... eh, comparatively noisy city (although it is a super chill city), but there's one hell of a storm going on outside.

Also, Phone Serenes.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

According to leaks, all lords are in, and it's more a side/small thing

Eh. I guess I could put Leif in my team. And that's... That's it, really. Main characters in FE aren't really my thing.

Her red and blue strands separate and form a throne for her to sit on. The enemy is intimidated by this display of power, not to mention the instant FE6 throne bonuses she has now gained, and defects.

I'd actually love that concept. Damnit, at this rate this leak is just going to make reality disappointing...

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Eh, as Shrimpy said before, it's just a fun discussion and theorycrafting exercise. No harm in it. There is no other FE news, and with Karajan Saga done and out of everyone else's reach, I'll take it as a neat distraction.

...Not gonna lie tho, I'm gonna be sad if the leak is proven fake and the real next FE has a plain bad MC as supposed to TGOCD and IntSys still has no idea what a beard looks like.

Seriously, that old guy beats even Hanneman. Best design in the past 10 years of FE.

31 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, you know what they say:

All toasters toast toast?

31 minutes ago, Benice said:

Toothpaste is like seeds.

Ahh, of course. All Garons salt rebellions.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not gonna lie tho, I'm gonna be sad if the leak is proven fake and the real next FE has a plain bad MC as supposed to TGOCD and IntSys still has no idea what a beard looks like.

Thank you, mobile serenes.

Well, since I'm quotin' this now, apparently, I supppse I may as well sah that I agree. Anything better than Toothpaste-chan will be saddening at this point.

And hey, at least her design has character. Boy, does it ever have character... I'd take it over Marth 12, Roy or other generic noble.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All toasters toast toast?

Speaking of, this could be the FE-Zelda crossover that... Eight people asked for! It includes Morshu, Horgum and CD-i Link as summonable characters. Also featuring Hotel Mario DLC content!

Ahh, of course. All Garons salt rebellions.

...Salty toothpaste would be gross.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

there's one hell of a storm going on outside.

Oof, stay safe.

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Her red and blue strands separate and form a throne for her to sit on. The enemy is intimidated by this display of power, not to mention the instant FE6 throne bonuses she has now gained, and defects.

You imagining her as a dominatrix? XD

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

The thought didn't cross my mind. Her design is too terrible for me to be horny for her. I'm imagining her more as the obnoxious, yet lovable kind of hopeless drunk.

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Back home for the weekend. I'd celebrate the calm of my village compared to the... eh, comparatively noisy city (although it is a super chill city), but there's one hell of a storm going on outside.

Also, Phone Serenes.

Meanwhile I head back super early on their insistence and naturally most of my interactions with one of them have been exactly like I expected, especially for this day not being busy for whatever reason. (Days like this make we want to disappear for a while)

Hope the storm clears up.

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

How would you balance that?

That's kinda dumb.

19 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Toothpaste Dominatrixes? Man, we thought Kaga was the degenerate, Maeda's out here making new fetishes.

And I'm out here subscribing to them.

On 6/17/2022 at 3:41 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

Kaga held nothing back

How many brainwashed and scantily clad women are in this game?

On 6/17/2022 at 3:41 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

Regardless of the problems one may have with his games, it's undeniable that he didn't deserve to be unpersoned by Nintendo and IntSys the way he was. Though at least he seems happy, in the end. The Vestaria series is like his little kid lol.

To be fair, he was unpersoned because he tried to continue to IP at another company. If he had named his new game anything other than "Emblem Saga", he would have managed to be like Sakaguchi is with Square.

On 6/17/2022 at 8:58 AM, Armagon said:

>From the planet Mercury

>Last name is Mercury

Bro that's like if someone's name was John Earth because they were born on Earth.

Better than Four Vaginas

On 6/17/2022 at 9:18 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

My thought on seeing that were "girl must be hot!". B/c Mercury is the planet closest to the Sun, ought to be the hottest (checking, Venus actually beats out it because of its infamous atmosphere? Climate change really is going to kill us all). Though having a dark side that never faces the Sun means it is also unimaginably cold on half of it.

Mercury doesn't exactly seem like a planet one could live on, unless this is another case of Gundam "We live in large spaceships near the planet, not on the planet itself" as Acacia explained to me of Jupiter (why not colonize a few of the more habitable moons though?). 

My hope was it gets into the back-of-the-napkin theory that if you invent shit that can keep up exactly with the dawnline of Mercury then in theory you can station people there but their habitat has to be mobile constantly or they literally melt, and the whole thing is some massive despair-fest about warfare along an infinitely moving frontline and leaving it at any point means immediate death instead of imminent death.

But with the informations released it looks like its going to be Gundam: Three Houses. Maybe the 25 episode first half will be the school phase and the second half will be the War phase. Which scares me to death because:

• Sunrise hasn't nailed the second half of an anime in over a decade;
  • Okouchi is writing it. Code Geass was like catching lightning in a bottle.
On 6/17/2022 at 9:41 AM, Armagon said:

Terraforming Venus, on the other hand, actually would theoretically be possible. I will once again post Kurzgesagt because they are a really neat educational channel and it's like the only one I've actually subscribed to

Mars superior

And easier too

Edited by Newtype06

6 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

To be fair, he was unpersoned because he tried to continue to IP at another company. If he had named his new game anything other than "Emblem Saga", he would have managed to be like Sakaguchi is with Square.

Wasn't going to work. Nintendo kept trying to sue him as late as Berwick, even after they lost the first TearRing lawsuit (though won the second).

Heck, Kaga winning the first lawsuit might be why Sakaguchi could do what he does after leaving Square, Igarashi leaving Konami, and many others. Kaga basically stablished precedent.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

53 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, since I'm quotin' this now, apparently, I supppse I may as well sah that I agree. Anything better than Toothpaste-chan will be saddening at this point.

The likes of Byleth and Three Copes Edie are bad, but bad in very generic, "forced pandering" ways. This one is a disaster of epic proportions.

And hey, at least her design has character. Boy, does it ever have character... I'd take it over Marth 12, Roy or other generic noble.

Terrible character is better than no character or merely bad character. Just ask Garon!

...Salty toothpaste would be gross.

Probably, but rebellions cannot sprout in it! That's totally worth the bad taste!

32 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Meanwhile I head back super early on their insistence and naturally most of my interactions with one of them have been exactly like I expected, especially for this day not being busy for whatever reason. (Days like this make we want to disappear for a while)

Sheesh... Hang in there, buddy.

Hope the storm clears up.

Seems to be moving away. Thank God. Though the heat remains.

How would you balance that?

I wouldn't.

That's kinda dumb.

I know.

13 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

How many brainwashed and scantily clad women are in this game?

Uhhhhhh lemme think...

On the second front, there's a full (barely censored) CG of a naked lady in the lategame. Nothing else. On the first... Surprisingly enough? None that I can think of. There's one brainwashed woman, but she was established in VS1.

What it does have is a number of "damsel in distress and knight in shining armor" moments. Women just get into contrived tight spots and require a man to bail them out for no good reason. Each time it feels super forced.

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wasn't going to work. Nintendo kept trying to sue him as late as Berwick, even after they lost the first TearRing lawsuit (though won the second).

Heck, Kaga winning the first lawsuit might be why Sakaguchi could do what he does after leaving Square, Igarashi leaving Konami, and many others. Kaga basically stablished precedent.

Kaga fell so the rest may walk.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

if you're looking for an m, you should ping Ruben

I'm kidding don't do that

Damnit, I didn't have the slightest horny thought in my mind when I wrote that and I still managed to send the thread down the road of debauchery again...

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Damnit, I didn't have the slightest horny thought in my mind when I wrote that and I still managed to send the thread down the road of debauchery again...

Edited by WraithReborn

43 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Then Kaga took a fall for the greater good and should be praised for that

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Uhhhhhh lemme think...

On the second front, there's a full (barely censored) CG of a naked lady in the lategame. Nothing else. On the first... Surprisingly enough? None that I can think of. There's one brainwashed woman, but she was established in VS1.

What it does have is a number of "damsel in distress and knight in shining armor" moments. Women just get into contrived tight spots and require a man to bail them out for no good reason. Each time it feels super forced.

I wonder if Kaga one day will go full fetish

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Probably, but rebellions cannot sprout in it! That's totally worth the bad taste!

I'm pretty sure Salt was used in older toothpastes.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I wouldn't.

Truly impassioned balance.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sheesh... Hang in there, buddy.

Agh, it's how it seems like it'll be for the next while.

(When I end up ghosting for a few weeks I wonder if their tone will change. Probably not.)

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why is this thread, so quick to walk down the path of the bonk?

2 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Then Kaga took a fall for the greater good and should be praised for that

Kaga is Lucifer of Japanese devs confirmed? /s

2 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

I wonder if Kaga one day will go full fetish

Hentai Saga: 776 Victims - Mind-control Chronicle.

Somehow it'd be a good game, too.

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Kaga being Lucifer would explain so much.

7 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Because the thread has moved to far away from the Emperor.

What is an Emperor!? A miserable pile of secrets!

Completed the battle that unlocks space access. I think I've 29 missions done at this point. With space accessible, more Extra stuff is available and I'll get to it before going back to the other missions.

I said I'd continue Dread today... it might have to wait just one more.😆 Ninty, if itty-bitty Ultraman can fight mecha, why not let Ms. Aran take a shot at it? Her usually silent treatment and independent natures suits her well to DLC inclusion. All we need is for her to stumble on some supremely rare Chozo technology that once allowed them to kill wild giants on one of the planets they inhabited before she gets sent through the dimensional vortex. "Melee" (the two MercurySteam games' Counter technique + Screw Attack + maybe Smash Grapple Beam and Other M's Lethal Strike and Overblast), "Charge Beam" (Power, Ice, and Wave Beams shots, the three original beams), Super Missile, Power Bomb (MAP?), and Hyper Beam/Omega Cannon?

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Terraforming Venus, on the other hand, actually would theoretically be possible. I will once again post Kurzgesagt because they are a really neat educational channel and it's like the only one I've actually subscribed to

Interesting. Thanks!😃

Though the sheer timescales we're dealing with did unnerve me a little, that "cosmic-scale existential emptiness". -Thankfully not enough to send me off a cliff.😀

48 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

My hope was it gets into the back-of-the-napkin theory that if you invent shit that can keep up exactly with the dawnline of Mercury then in theory you can station people there but their habitat has to be mobile constantly or they literally melt, and the whole thing is some massive despair-fest about warfare along an infinitely moving frontline and leaving it at any point means immediate death instead of imminent death.

Sounds like a brilliantly dark idea. An extraordinarily naturally hostile planet, and yet war rages on. The one way I had kinda thought of doing that before would've been a toxic atmosphere with limited safes area (Metroid Prime 2 being where the notion came from), following the dawnline sounds more unique.

Would it be possible to not die by melting and instead end up in the dark side? Or does the dawnline have nothing to do with that? Since, while your body tissues would be fatally damaged by ice crystals within, being frozen at least preserves your body, and would possibly allow sci-fi tech to resurrect you at some point. Or to be crueler, you could set the sci-fi technology level such that doesn't allow you don't get fully resurrected, but someone could still bring back your corpse as an obedient zombie of some kind. 

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This happens!😉

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Why is this thread, so quick to walk down the path of the bonk?

Sometimes I wish I didn't. But I more or less accept at this point that I'm the living embodiment of SRWOGSEFE's opening, with the boingy bits camera zoom-ins swapped out for other things. Plus a dose of sober serious Aspie scholarly intellect and melancholy.

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So he is demonic, sexy, angry, a mature man, a little boy, an old man, a young man, a young shoeless woman, a Japanese high school girl, and a bald ugly man with a tumor?