Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

It's Trails, status effects won't work anyways.

Haha, when i seen the "10" on pretty much every status, i felt the same way. That doesn't seem to be how it works though, the game seems unusually generous when it comes to this. And all it takes is one to win a fight for free (more so than normal anyways)

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

That's because CS saga rerolls for every status stacked for the total%

For example: Rean uses Crimson Slash with no extra burn effects on anything against an enemy with 10 burn resistance, i swear i get this to work all the time. No status quartz at all, just burn. So how does this work?

Another AMAZING thing about Haji again:

the SPD growths and bases were lowered and made much more equal, so no more Fie with 3.0 SPD growth over Emma, it's now like 0.6, making the gap much closer, and not allowing 10x turns obv.

Edit: it was 0.5 ofc, haha.

Edited by lightcosmo

15 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Haha, when i seen the "10" on pretty much every status, i felt the same way. That doesn't seem to be how it works though, the game seems unusually generous when it comes to this. And all it takes is one to win a fight for free (more so than normal anyways)

It doesn't work on bosses.

Falcom stop being cowards and let me Confuse bosses to death again.

Just now, Armagon said:

It doesn't work on bosses.

Falcom stop being cowards and let me Confuse bosses to death again.

I don't remember EVERY boss resisting it, though. 

With Gloom MQ and Confuse quartz, that should still be easy enough, i think.

If anything, the worst part is "oh, the enhanced status blocks all status bar Balance Down, and Halves damage while your at it, and heals any status ofc"

Not difficult to deal with, just makes fights take 2x longer is all.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

I don't remember EVERY boss resisting it, though. 

With Gloom MQ and Confuse quartz, that should still be easy enough, i think.

Sometimes you can inflict status on bosses but they last for like one turn so it hardly matters.

This was not the case in FC.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Sometimes you can inflict status on bosses but they last for like one turn so it hardly matters.

This was not the case in FC.

Bosses in CS have flags to allow status effects to only last one turn, that's why. XD

Sure you could argue it's broken, but what isn't in CS? For anyone that likes that particular strategy in fights, well they took that enjoyment away. And yes, fights CAN be difficult even with them (excluding Petrify and Deathblow ofc)

I won't lie, despite my worries about... Everything else about the leak, I hope Toothpaste-chan alone is real. Just like Garon's writing, her appalingly bad design grows on me by the minute.

...and beardman, but that goes without saying.

Speaking about leaks, last leaks (from regretera this time) are saying game is quite tough and challenging and that hard mode is actually hard.

Again, take this with a grain of salt, and as i said i don't believe them myself, but this is looking more and more like Fates if true lmao

Edited by Shrimpolaris

zT907ev.png

Just posting this to point out that it's absolutely hideous and disgusting that Twitter used "3:25 nachm." instead of 15:25 here. Ew.

9 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Speaking about leaks, last leaks (from regretera this time) are saying game is quite tough and challenging and that hard mode is actually hard.

Again, take this with a grain of salt, and as i said i don't believe them myself, but this is looking more and more like Fates if true lmao

Shrimpy stop. Between The Garon Of Character Designs, (Hopefully) Endgame Ready Beard 2: Electric Boogaloo and this, the leak's take on FE is starting to sound almost half decent.

I mean, not that it matters. No force in the world could convince me to buy such a game, or the ones after, if it has a monetized gacha system.

6 minutes ago, ping said:

Just posting this to point out that it's absolutely hideous and disgusting that Twitter used "3:25 nachm." instead of 15:25 here. Ew.

can't you change that in the options?

if it has a monetized gacha system.

Nothing is pointing to that. If it's like that i am with you lol

Edited by Shrimpolaris

7 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Nothing is pointing to that. If it's like that i am with you lol

Yeah, I'm probably worried for nothing, especially considering we haven't even exited the "unconfirmed leak" phase. Still, better be prepared for the worst while hoping for the best.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, I'm probably worried for nothing, especially considering we haven't even exited the "unconfirmed leak" phase. Still, better be prepared for the worst while hoping for the best.

And if all else fails, Kaga, hacks and fangames are still here xD

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Next thing SRW needs is the ability to upload your own music and assign it as BGMs. Because I'm sure there is some anime fan out there who has a specific anime track in mind for each attack of a certain character, each symbolizing in their head a different aspect of said character's personality, relationships, development, and mech.

That's already a thing, actually. Since like, the Z3 duology.

34 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

I did see someone say that Emily Rogers (Mario+Rabbids leaker) gave out the details and then the images coming from someone else might make it more likely that it's true because they came out too soon with the screenshots for it to just be a joke.

And like nobody has actually disproven any of these (by the same token, none of it is proven) and usually fake leaks with images tend to have giveaways. Hell, even real leaks will have people looking for inconsistencies (Shulk is a photoshopped Little Mac).

Basically if it's real and it has Fates gameplay, I think that'd be really dope.