Bound Hero Battle: Guinivere and Melady

Landmaster

@Landmaster Ouch, Mirabilis took a beating from Guinivere~ I was wondering why Elise was using Atk Spd Bond instead of solo in the A slot

Here's a horse Minerva! I spent about 300 orbs trying to get a Spring Est merge and didn't get a single one. Still upset about that 😞 Catria didn't do anything in this clear

Very easy map:

@BoaFerox @Maaka @Sasori @Some Jerk

@Landmaster Nice clear. Mirabilis did well in tanking Guinivere, for then the Elises to finish them all.

@GuiltyLove Nice use of the Macedon army! I am still missing Valentian Palla in my barracks... I hope she pity breaks me one day.

@Landmaster Nicely done by the Elises and Mirabilis. Mira tanked Guinivere's death rays like a champ, and Summer Elise obliterated Melady completely.

@GuiltyLove Spring Minerva! She did well. Palla slicing through Melady was impressive as well even with her adaptive damage. Sorry about no Est merges though, that always stings... 

@Diovani Bressan Nice clear by the Marth gang! Young Marth opened the map up good with his armor effectiveness and red color. Groom Marth taking out Melady like that was pretty impressive too considering how much Def she has.

This was a slightly more challenging BHB to clear in one turn compared to usual, at least compared to recent ones. Wary Fighter super bulky armor, and another unit with a Stance 4 to prevent Galeforce charging, surrounded by mostly squishy mages. The super bulky armor being green is usually a pretty bad sign for my very lance dominated Tana team as well. Brave Eirika broke through him nicely however, while Tana got around the Stance 4 by using the Curtains to bring her special charge low enough.

@LoneStar - I've used Ninjorrin in a couple of clears but I feel like I get too reliant on her getting kills, especially in Abyssals. I think the last time I used her may have been L!F!Byleth~ I'd prefer to keep it to the Elises, so I've just swapped her out in favor of Mirabilis so I know I won't overrely on her killing power.

@GuiltyLove - Sorry you couldn't get a merge, but looks like Est has plenty of power even without it~ Horse Minivera is pretty speedy.

@Diovani Bressan - Your OG!Marth is always impressing me just because of how well he still performs. I will continue to wait for the day L!Marth gets to do something!

@BoaFerox - Baby Tana eating that Bonfire was nice! Also loved the Rally-Trace play to get S!Tana into position. You found some nice workarounds to the more tricky enemies in this one, nice work!