Teehee Madness 2 - Full 3DS Linked Ironman!

Shrimpica

20 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

But a miracle happened. The following enemy turn the Hero attacked Vaike but Vaike was saved by Gaius in a duel guard that had an 8 percent chance to happen. Vaike counter attacked and killed the Hero leveling him up to 20.

Yippee! Ha haha!

20 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

The pegasus knight and two of the bow Knights all went for Say'ri. She did well to dodge the fighters but she was no match against the arrows and fliers.

Say'ri perished the first chapter I used her in

The loss of Kagero, Mathilda and Peri is no small thing, so I can only fear for the future at the hands of my carelessness.

Ohhhh noooo! Not Clive's wife!

Edited by Shadow Mir

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHELP, I got greedy and risked a 1/400 chance of death and lost. Aren't I the luckiest. Sorry guys, I killed off another one for you. At least chapter 16 is done with 7600 gold, and Shura acquired.

...Sigh, and of course every image after turn 4 managed to get corrupted transferring from phone to computer, so I can't even show it. Hopefully I don't have anymore technical issues on this run, but I think I will jump to what happened with the death. I think I will just jump to the juicy details about the death then.

Benny died to one of the Heroes getting two 5% crits in the same attack. It was somewhat avoidable, as I could have paired him, but I decided not to as I was uncertain if the Hero would move if he couldn't hurt Benny before the enfeeble staff hit him (or if the thing managed to miss), and the defense buff from the pairup would have put him over the edge. I also could have used bronze weapon but got a little greedy, using the SwordCatcher for better enemy phase chip instead.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

WHELP, I got greedy and risked a 1/400 chance of death and lost. Aren't I the luckiest. Sorry guys, I killed off another one for you. At least chapter 16 is done with 7600 gold, and Shura acquired.

...Sigh, and of course every image after turn 4 managed to get corrupted transferring from phone to computer, so I can't even show it. Hopefully I don't have anymore technical issues on this run, but I think I will jump to what happened with the death. I think I will just jump to the juicy details about the death then.

Benny died to one of the Heroes getting two 5% crits in the same attack. It was somewhat avoidable, as I could have paired him, but I decided not to as I was uncertain if the Hero would move if he couldn't hurt Benny before the enfeeble staff hit him (or if the thing managed to miss), and the defense buff from the pairup would have put him over the edge. I also could have used bronze weapon but got a little greedy, using the SwordCatcher for better enemy phase chip instead.

OOF. And right before the ninja cave too... IO and Squilla are gonna suffer from this one, and Celica's act 4 might have gotten harder.

Edited by Shadow Mir

I would comment on the deaths, I guess I'll rush Hisame and Mitama now. Just a pinch sooner than I would have liked.

But, I just wanted to say I might not be able to keep up for the next day or three. It's a few minutes from 3 AM for me, and I'm still awake because feeling hot and cold at the same time. I think I have a fever.😆 No sneezing or coughing, though congestion and a sore throat, it's not too bad. Though I'm not sure I'd have a clear enough mind for FE. And keeping depression at bay via Internet and SRW A Portable means my eyes are exhausted besides that. Daitarn-3 and Zambot-3 look like samurai, maybe I could summon them to Hoshido and let them stomp the next two maps.

So, sorry!😃

6 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

The loss of Kagero, Mathilda and Peri is no small thing, so I can only fear for the future at the hands of my carelessness.

Mila Tree is a map I could have seen this happening in. Annoying to see happen, but still.

Losing Mathilda stings right before Act 4.

5 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Ohhhh noooo! Not Clive's wife!

NO! Not an actual good unit!

5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

So you had a swordcatcher in CQ?

Wait, getting off topic.

Valbar no! And after reclassing him too!

Oboro's definitely a bother on BR and Kellam..... wait, what was I on about? doesn't seem like a major loss unless he was a critical member of the party.

It's rough for both of you to lose them.

10 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Mila Tree is a map I could have seen this happening in. Annoying to see happen, but still.

Losing Mathilda stings right before Act 4.

Indeed, a much bigger loss on your end I fear.

Losing Kellam also sucks since he gave a lot of good defense , I might have to get some of the children soon.

Which by the way, the only child I can get at the moment is bloody Noire with Morgan been thrown in the trash, so I'm quite limited.

Before next chapter I may rush to get Lissa married so I can get Owain.

8 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Fortunately I haven't been using Peri on this run, so its no big loss on my end.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But, I just wanted to say I might not be able to keep up for the next day or three. It's a few minutes from 3 AM for me, and I'm still awake because feeling hot and cold at the same time. I think I have a fever.😆 No sneezing or coughing, though congestion and a sore throat, it's not too bad. Though I'm not sure I'd have a clear enough mind for FE. And keeping depression at bay via Internet and SRW A Portable means my eyes are exhausted besides that. Daitarn-3 and Zambot-3 look like samurai, maybe I could summon them to Hoshido and let them stomp the next two maps.

Take care of yourself, and get well soon.

Also I don't mind the delay, keeping up with this pace is tough, and this will give me some time to update my Vestaria Saga Let's Play that I simply haven't had the time to update.

12 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

So you had a swordcatcher in CQ?

Lot of random stuff in the visit/battle boxes, and I generally lump those weird rewards in with DLCs being allowed.

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Valbar no! And after reclassing him too!

...Oof, sorry about that one.

I'm going to need to do some more lore writing for all these losses once we hit the next checkpoint.

35 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

...Oof, sorry about that one.

He was a super tanky sniper.

I could have used that against Dolth.

3 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Indeed, a much bigger loss on your end I fear.

My sole lance user at the minute's Clair.

More fool me not picking a cav earlier.

35 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Lot of random stuff in the visit/battle boxes, and I generally lump those weird rewards in with DLCs being allowed.

Aright, didn't know you were doing that.

OBORO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well, am i glad i didn't use the Master seal in her inventory yet XD

RXpAAAT.jpg

13 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Benny died to one of the Heroes getting two 5% crits in the same attack.

That Hero should've played the lottery instead smh

New upcoming lore:

Spoiler

Dolth and Massena were once close allies, who fought side by side in the early days of Rudolf's reign. Sadly for their friendship Dolth discovered he had much magical potential and was scooped up by the Duma Faithful. He was a very blunt and direct person before and gaining the powers he does makes him more intolerable for those who have to deal with him. He also believes in authority and being authoritative makes his own traits all the more frustrating. Massena on the other hand redoubled his efforts to serve Rudolf and came to be one of his generals.

The curse that was inflicted on Boey and Celica is why Dolth'll pull off what he does at the end of his chapter.

Yes, I am doing this off a pun on Dolph and Macellan.

Xaizor is Saizo the Third having come through an outrealm gate, hence why he's not still around at all for Saizo or Kaze after Saizo the 4th died.

Garcia on the other hand comes from a dark timeline where Formortiis successfully took over Magvel and sent out the fallen to do his dirty work in other worlds. He lost a lot of mass from the time spent becoming a cantor and lying in wait for the chance to start using necrodragons to augment those in Lagdou.

As for how I lost two more units, well....

Mathilda was sniped across the river by a spell from Nuibaba to remove her as a threat in advance of Act 4, while she scouted on the Rigel side of the border.

Valbar shared that fate, only it was by Jamil using an earthquake on him from a distance before he got swarmed by some witches.

Please start using kids guys, I'll be out of units at this rate

23 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

I'm really trying, but my god the child maps are difficult at this stage, I'm not confident I'll be able to get Noire without suffering significant loss.

Grinding isn't allowed, right? Only for getting supports?

3 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Grinding isn't allowed, right?

nah, it's allowed

But beware the consequences, and try not to overlvl

Edited by Imperator Squilla

So for some reason, taking screenshots now crashes citra so no more of those for the foreseeable future.

I did use the snipping tool to get one or two images but that's a tedious process that I'm not going to do much of

Anyhow, I was going to get Noire to replace the empty cold space that Kellam left but I took one glance at the enemy levels and deducted that there was no way I was going to do that chapter without some sacrifice, so I decided to reach the checkpoint at chapter 17 instead, hoping that Donnel would fair fine on his own without a pair up.

Things go smoothly, I miss the thief which only grabbed a Seraph Robe so it's not a huge loss, but overtime after the reinforcements arrive all the enemy units start charging at us unexpectedly.

Almost everybody manages to retreat into a nice little choke point. Lissa and Henry were sitting ducks but luckily Anna had a rescue staff to bring them to safety. Those with a good amount of Res and Defense were at the front defending from the many Hero's, Valkyries, and War Monks. Cherche got a really close call as a Valkyrie had an Elwind that I didn't expect it to have. Luckily Cherche lives by only 2 HP and we continue forward with the sweep.

After every enemy is dispatched, I have Gaius get all the remaining chests and I have Chrom kill the boss since I'm only now realizing he's at level 3 and should get Luna as soon as possible.

Chapter 17 is complete with zero Casualties.

Also this happened.

7KV3iMK.png

What the hell is with my level up luck this game.

It's been a few days, I think we could do with a status check. If I'm right, the last thing we cleared is:

Me: End SoV Act 3; @Eltosian Kadath: CQ C16; @Imperator Squilla: RV C17; @Edelguardiansing: A C17; @Interdimensional Observer: BR C15.

Am I correct on all this? Is everyone alright besides?

Edited by Punished Dayni
Error fixed

On 11/6/2022 at 1:11 PM, Punished Dayni said:

You know what...That isn't a bad idea, and gives me the chance to play another map with the potential for even more deaths 😛

Spoiler

AL9nZEUZMCvaxy-Xq-gVVe9X0dJjgmeyieHxNpXpAL9nZEUkJSi_FZR5NjQJCxse8-1qCMmyT7Bddnmy

Fun fact, the +1 Def here will mess up my plans twice on the coming map...well more like once, but I can blame the second partially on this buff.

AL9nZEVUtY1lQthKKemiIG_zxjpwp-QzmLmQLhw4AL9nZEWyHXUfrnl7Ro0GVMJePx7xP8Lrq9fQwFbLAL9nZEW_Dul9cdEz5hsVo-Fs8-KLbHBP3SjgeBcu

A good group all things considered.

AL9nZEUI9X_g1la8w1l3OKbI_OixdH5Se1dOUUya

Also before I start this map, I might as well promote my capped unit.

Now I am doing this map for a few reasons, first it looks like I could find room for her next chapter, second Dayni's comment got me thinking about why I was saving her for a later replacement, and third it gives me a chance to get come more of my troops to promotion before the Ninja map.

AL9nZEXDCqFPHW5JQOh5q5dz3SesOW5Cv_otfsg_

I do enjoy this very minor bit of wordplay here, although Tomes being a walk into darkness say a bit about what kind of books he prefers. Odin =Wraith confirmed?

AL9nZEUDC_FvmNNk26ZMOI1sEvgiEjr-TVdA0vv2

Is that why there are Wyvern Riders on this map, are they really riding great flapping books 😛

AL9nZEVN8mL9DbcOVsYe_9uREIn_3lZiJLfQ9bh5

Don't be name dropping the game now Ophelia, we wouldn't want to roll credits now...

AL9nZEVpubl02VplQNHfnXFv3hWbPZ4YDrkS12B-

Two Odins really are better than one, as she is

AL9nZEV2PV1VehJC-tJcq4ZKR6W_96j21Uubp_RW

She is a chip off the same block as her father.

AL9nZEUdvlHZqHpQFuxDen0ymW45yAcNEhp8_MTH

Alas she takes her fathers goofy musing too seriously for her own good, heading out here on a fool's errand, and thankfully finds us

AL9nZEW3UUwBnKLVRSwxlO9U8JQs0qbtC4rnYsf6

As a fan of reading, I approve of her reverence of books. Let the book wars of TeeHee begin.

AL9nZEXJJz0ZzDMvh1baTixvhZoe3rMF3m3LxT-BAL9nZEX99mpabgPbhAbgk60P0LtudG8rVkdQRMLV

I love these two dorks with their dramatic superhero introductions

AL9nZEVORf01B2UAe-JpNJQwP7Xqcn0JiBlQFHYtAL9nZEUZ0SU4w2VjCwBqroLeNxMOeMRsSix5EyDI

And their strangely pugilistic magic finisher moves.

AL9nZEWHr7RQ1BT3F952ByQfj0DstDZGxqnI9JNx

They think the two of them are so over the top that they are scammers? What a baffling turn of events...time to show them the might of our Luminary Uppercut, and Eldritch Smackdown!

AL9nZEWTI9ZSrsD4yHKoW0Edg6VgPJYDQ2aBLL1S

I am leaving behind the prepromotes for training reasons, and I even give Kaze one last chance to redeem himself...

AL9nZEXmaMYpWVtWra5uLGO8QlaC2_KWv03BuYHQ

I do also mess with my starting position a bit to setup my first turn  (which mostly involves pairing and seperating people in preperations for enemy phase.

AL9nZEU_oe8xXC1z_kkqv-UFgL_0LnpW9mXI-K-b

And I get an initial defense rally up for everyone

AL9nZEWAAFgCc6TLikwYSMW1NXLaiONZ_bMQKwiF

I also immediately reclass Ophelia to Witch for funsies.

AL9nZEUEhc3g_RbMHoIdzWoIKSPR_zwhs1KoyKcZ

So I have a set up a few key bits of enemy phase here, but I should mention the one where the +1 defense messed me up here, as Charlotte is taking exactly 0 damage from the swordies charging in instead of 1 damage, so she doesn't slaughter a lot of them on enemy phase with the Dual Club, which will complicate things a bit, but the rest goes as planned

AL9nZEUmke3WzEZq63ONL4zyoDZXs_a5k3p7U5XX

As Soleil enemy phase kills as many of axes that she can without taking any fire from the Ninja

AL9nZEWndCZhQT-Zo3kmvWe1cbG2b_r4Ev_6TfVO

For a very offense oriented levelup

AL9nZEWHT36tUtgOW0m1vjedPE_M-HAWu9kbUe3e

Kaze wipes out all the mages to the east, but needs the pairup to avoid Wyvern attack stance (and he is still in the range of needing that Sacrificial Knife to do anything).

AL9nZEXB5rCpUuWtUsiporGOT_lN5zd7-BQ87B5r

...well I guess defense is nice, but he could really use more strength.

AL9nZEUxPB7fXGE64JIUYZyt73p_2budAmZfqReY

With Mozu killing the last Axe, I start with a Lunge to break up the Ninja attack stance for everyone else, but it is a bit unnecessary, as Beruka easily cleans up the kill on this injured one

AL9nZEWDfYBsxovG8DzME8wCTF4Cm4Y0ElHYtd9g

And Soleil can get to perfect damage on the kill of the other one.

AL9nZEUfWkiEZKDFnKu1d60Y0dmBux17pA5DDgyP

Which gets her attack stance partner a more defensive levelup

I left enough troops near Kaze that they can easily kill the Wyverns that came with them, but I mess up my placement a little on the Charlotte front

AL9nZEW9_-75JgyredHFkB8uGHsjm0YF5Nz6COHL

I get the boosts from TeeHee and Elise for lower damage on Charlotte (and she is unfortunately just a tiny bit shy of getting the kill without attack stance)

AL9nZEWOQwMMK56e7WJXkcwPFRLUs57OMfLWrjo2

But I did leave Elise in range of one attack (from a foe she easily dispatches), but this deals with the rest of the swordies

AL9nZEV_eRlNG80CC2UbGtSXD9AAxYmSEf-wFQG-

And TeeHee levels killing the mage, but

AL9nZEU0V7MJeRmXIUCHxZbZlgeq8RuThVmbDmvY

This guy complicates things a bit. Not only can he burn down that village there, but I missed the kill on that mage there thanks to missing a 90 on the attack stance, so fixing that will require me to put a flyer in his attack range as well

AL9nZEXNHCh0jo4qyJM0PADdVuyjLDdoDjhmg2oF

Although this fixes both those issues at the same time

AL9nZEXgkHM4YqReZOyBcGsP2vaQQp6ooyb2kzPz

I did end up giving her +4 res from a Mozu pairup just in case she misses this 90 again...I guess in retrospect I could have done the switch to Mozu for this kill to getting this kill with a flyer in bow range, but the comments above were my thoughts at the time.

AL9nZEWeJG0780l_5xf4anHAc5vlZSh-UWOL9oND

Although I have cleared out a fair chunk of this map with these maneuvers, although the first set of reinforcements have just burst through the wall to the south Koolaid man style.

AL9nZEVHkafRdDRb5HEK_9cEtbcZNvBoMSW_GIPO

That takes care of one pesky little problem.

AL9nZEXeYyKBxuQvaGx85ii2SmrQRM4_abyZN1Fs

Although this position was a bit of a mistake, as the plan for Beruka there is reliant on the AI going for the debuff, which they wont go for if they don't deal damage (even if they do debuff defense by 6...)

AL9nZEXiVAVHNZqogV71LoyZrIC2iXUWnJHdeHsD

And more of those buggers have appeared in the north as well.

AL9nZEXymi0jCKdrL9pPtTR90aZ5mpdOqMLI6TgP

And trying a similar maneuver without Rusty's trusty positional buff doesn't work either thanks to that +1 defense meal...Ok on a more serious note, I forgot to account for the new -1 damage on WTA Beruka gets from hitting B rank Axes, but it is funnier to blame it on the random +1 defense she got from the meal as in both cases she is taking exactly 0 damage, when I was expecting her to take 1.

Also of note, I am trying to lure the book burner to the south into an enemy phase death on Nile's Raider's Yumi, but he doesn't take the bait and merely moves.

AL9nZEXc4-GAiEiqBPyXHNjj_yxSVxNTStAlenPh

And these guys have burst through a wall are now on a collision course with Charlotte's trusty Dual Club.

AL9nZEWfYEshkSJgRO_97bYVO5k62qbSIK7OMd25AL9nZEV1DPWOZIkKXMVguEcdvh8hER8czCfqOIxr

Beautiful work Charlotte

AL9nZEWGLrxY8_x1KYH8OmGz_PA7zjxCNgST7aiU

At least the lancers split their attention, so swapping over to Mozu is a lot safer now...although now the rest of the enemies are charging in on us, so this delay in dealing with the lancer might bite me in the butt...I need to deal with these reinforcements pronto

AL9nZEU-RSmTsg_-w6uK_nm2s3pQdV0xSCWbi21KAL9nZEVmR1dBQhbnsJTijWyfwl6PuoEi4vKpy9Oa

So that takes care of the sword reinforcements to the north

AL9nZEUTb1-_ot_8gjKYRLFr9kelYRgsLtGIngGT

Unfortunately Charlotte is just shy of being able to one round this Apothecary with the Raider's Axe without support, and if I need to move TeeHee in position for the kill she might as well work on her tome rank a little as well

AL9nZEWesQHqzoXum8nqYvHFQyhjHuj9MPxTnYL0

And now Charlotte can get the kill with a more reliable weapon.

AL9nZEWX4MRzipnLorQtPGhlZfucXxGvLHPN24x4

I decide it is safer for the loot to grab it now with Niles, instead of trying for the Raider Yumi kill on him instead,

AL9nZEW15S-P0jPLkqOYJwf0-bopOjkVMprwg2Z4

Although that does draw the attention of the Apothecary on him. In better news Rusty's lower defense lets him get some enemy phase chip on the Lancers that broke off from the main group.

AL9nZEW--f9yCUwnjg17bUqRKu2Pmz5PMEDxaAsd

I also end up leaving the other book burner in the north alone, as only Elise could reach, and she both didn't have the speed for the kill, but also would have been putting her in position for him to kill her on enemy phase in retaliation.

AL9nZEX1SSahYqab0PEt513_XfPpO7Wge8ER7ZmU

Thank you Charlotte for being able to one round these armors with the most basic of melee weapons, as that lets me

AL9nZEUtiuWklNyF1dPdLk3HlPkT7KCA9hkP5t5hAL9nZEUSPbMr4UwBYw0YVfFBTDHK2Uvn3vV-pD63

Finish off the other two with magic (Ophelia using the Lightning here for it being more reliable on hitting)

AL9nZEV8huhA-338JI-pC453ZdqTXy6LCIF0IX8i

While this little manuever to get a Charlotte attack stance isn't quite enough for the kill

AL9nZEVg6WNdeNJXVOk68KycIGiKYHrg_WLDSmOT

He can trade her over to the killer Axe for the highest chance of getting the kill, and he does far more importantly block this archer off from reaching anyone else.

AL9nZEW-3yPEZPdcbD-4K5OkF84aetboiXBie9tj

And Silas even gets this spectacular level from the attempt

AL9nZEXn8MGIPpjbxfFcoVUh8rrPgFqvP6LJI4Qd

As Elise needs to use the other Freeze use left on the staff to keep some of loot around

AL9nZEVxtEzWguUKSQPspp3sNtmmoQfI6RGY3Jnh

And thanks to an Odin pairup to avoid attack stance, and that blocking maneuver with Silas, she is only in range of the mage when she does it (which she can survive). Also of note, I am letting Mozu get some enemy phase action on the Apothecary that attacked Niles, while Soleil and Rusty get ready for some enemy phase action on those cowardly Lancers.

AL9nZEUSk1CzOIsyyFjT8z9i3Y3IFJx8zs-arrPs

Although Mozu doesn't get the enemy phase kill, she does get this nice little levelup as compensation. Plus she drew Senna into making a pointless attack stance with the one targeting her, so I can clear out the north without the pressure of the enemy Apothecaries

AL9nZEV1c0bNmR8qJUfkXxDH4bFBrdD76mltgo9dAL9nZEXSGFugQHX6GbPTgf6tlxAhfm43PTWpcBh4

So Ophelia can earn her first levelup of the run

AL9nZEVIwi6iQXBTjRE8mft-3AcypV_onZnHb5Er

And lets the other child unit show off her swordsmanship, although more importantly it lets

AL9nZEWuBKWtW0XKSJNdlnBbT58vpUNvaRtjK-Jq

Charlotte cap with the most Charlotte level out there

AL9nZEWhtZcrfscU0F7kPibxulhI-oLrfDxNzbc1

And Odin sets a good example for his daughter on how to levelup.

AL9nZEVie-cpGUXa-M4FQZ-hgwwACteQy7GTtXM_

And like that all that is left is the healers, one reinforcement apothecary, and the enemy boss

AL9nZEVLD_ppPOTn8G9xullsGKB9ABgpqg3pcczH

This conflict is so very goofy...but unfortunately

AL9nZEX8D-M_47Lw0Q_Q8gZmYV7TQRjoalrfFTyaAL9nZEX3my7eUVnBlctO7ub519P7UzZx7-LuV8ru

I uh...accidentally killed him. I feel like I should apologize to @Saint Rubenio for this one, as I really did intend to capture him come player phase.

AL9nZEU2XIWJvbUZgTS2d_Ko-CX_1VWh1b_hZwEZ

In happier news, I promote Charlotte to Funserker

AL9nZEWOrxojCqkZa28ndHoKppEWhly935gYnNZy

Rusty gets a sweet levelup from killing the other Apothecary

AL9nZEWub-uTG5AhBBBB06tljq7c0zBRtbB0Pb9b

And I have intentionally left the healers alive so I grab the rest of the loot,

AL9nZEXfcwP-itasoF42R0whQMb9K8mnIWKUloMZ

And get Elise a healing levelup while we are doing so.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/AL9nZEUoSp-7FS-Xk16XOuAWY3LC7W35lOolukbUkdvDZyIRrUbARYj-pEbx1jU3rxW16nM2N2tHZcLI8BCE09xk6ClMoYvNHTfgzInG3mwLuQZzzko-U4odVTZtdWRdXyKmdPbum0V4q3PFZLYQ4vHNDaJr9A=w605-h454-no?authuser=0

Oops, I was a bit of a butterfingers there, and accidentally Submitted before I was done, so here is the last little bit that was cut off

Spoiler

AL9nZEUoSp-7FS-Xk16XOuAWY3LC7W35lOolukbU

I also manage to get Soleil the 3 exp she needed to cap with an attack stance hit

AL9nZEW0CLRm_l8N6BlVhKyof5NhKAgKmKusfx5G

So she also gets a promotion

AL9nZEWYCMMshU5OxFi_0M0hYvOk8WlJE5TNMp4f

And we finish things off with one last levelup on Beruka off the healer kills

AL9nZEWVru6OUebPA-HyRHR1OEXjOCzvo4V7PbFl

Phew, a few uncomfortable moments there, but we have gotten Ophelia and all the loot scot-free

AL9nZEX8bMFB1iiRHUOdCfw3kaencLdEIfpnVulO

Poor Odin has to admit to his daughter about her having read one of his fan-fictions, instead of a real Tome

AL9nZEWT8Q7RhtbyQonPdpr4nmj3HRCfp_54KgLDAL9nZEUz71dLS0akwJ0vywDvVAMyoowU6EIuM93N

And in an accidentally touching moment, she names her brand new personal tome after Odin's old sword, which does out Odin/Owain as a bit of a Genealogy fan (like myself)

AL9nZEWR0up1BKSek0RAhRsGPbyFxDc2vIbX-WdS

And we have another surprising healthy, and charming Father-Daughter relationship in Conquest

AL9nZEVB7lQ4ppI_9cmzX8QDPTRm-3Zpt9BWzw_u

As they are both such charmingly cringe-y nerds that I adore.

So that is Ophelia acquired without any...Linked character death...

52 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

That isn't a bad idea, and gives me the chance to play another map with the potential for even more deaths 😛

Oh boy.

Be careful what I wish for right?

54 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AL9nZEXB5rCpUuWtUsiporGOT_lN5zd7-BQ87B5r

...well I guess defense is nice, but he could really use more strength.

RIP Kaze

55 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AL9nZEV1DPWOZIkKXMVguEcdvh8hER8czCfqOIxr

Beautiful work Charlotte

Why is this Charlotte this good?

56 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AL9nZEX3my7eUVnBlctO7ub519P7UzZx7-LuV8ru

I uh...accidentally killed him. I feel like I should apologize to @Saint Rubenio for this one, as I really did intend to capture him come player phase.

RIP Breastman

44 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AL9nZEUz71dLS0akwJ0vywDvVAMyoowU6EIuM93N

And in an accidentally touching moment, she names her brand new personal tome after Odin's old sword, which does out Odin/Owain as a bit of a Genealogy fan (like myself)

At least this tome's actually good.

A bit lesser with forging available, but 9 Mt and 10 crit could be worse.

8 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AL9nZEVLD_ppPOTn8G9xullsGKB9ABgpqg3pcczH

This conflict is so very goofy...but unfortunately

AL9nZEX8D-M_47Lw0Q_Q8gZmYV7TQRjoalrfFTyaAL9nZEX3my7eUVnBlctO7ub519P7UzZx7-LuV8ru

I uh...accidentally killed him.

...Aaaaaaaand nothing of value was lost. Night-night, ding-dong!

8 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AL9nZEU2XIWJvbUZgTS2d_Ko-CX_1VWh1b_hZwEZ

In happier news, I promote Charlotte to Funserker

Oh, I ain't gonna be surprised if this blows up in your face.

Edited by Shadow Mir