Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

Also I agree that we should ##Vote: Prims because he's clearly the guy who would be smart enough to sniff us out. Good thinking Lorddomafia.

Hey let's drop a stupid vote because why not :o) !!!!!!!!

I do that sometimes do you hate me too >:{

get at me

I'm only allowed to hate myself. It's the rule <3

How dare you insult me like that

but seriously still playing PSO.

I was only using you as an example. Manix was so hung up on keeping his vote on Psych for some reason ("because he needed to post") but never mentioned you at all despite the fact that you hadn't posted either.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals!

Aleph [1]: Prims, kdanger

Mancer [0]: Elie, Prims

Othin [1]: Rein

Rein [0]: BBM, Rapier

kdanger [2]: Othin, Prims

BBM [0]: Bizz

Bizz [1]: Shinori, Mancer

Psych [0]: Manix, BBM

Prims [3]: Rapier, Elie, Aleph

Rapier [2]: Bizz, Prims, Manix, Mancer

Manix [2]: BBM, Prims, Bizz

These should be correct. Day will end in like... 40 hours or so.

I've been not doing much because I am a noob and sort of wanted to see how things started off to get the hang of things again. Anyway. Hexagons Potato over there looks like he's full of hot air, so I guess I'll stop wasting a vote on him for the moment.

##Unvote

##Attempt to eat: Manix

Obviam, you seriously can't post anything more than a jokevote at this point?

Othin, you seriously can't post any vote at all at this point?

I like a kdanger lynch more than anything suggested so far. He lurked until I said something bad about him, at which point he popped up to react but do nothing else. Why are people not voting this; he's self-conscious scum.

Not a fan of how Elie and Obviam chose to go with not very productive jokevotes against Prims (assuming they are jokevotes) instead of actually using their vote for something. Elie is a worse offender here because Obviam at least commented on some other stuff that people were doing (albeit in a not very serious manner), while Elie didn't. I also don't like how Kiryn jumped onto the Manix wagon with no real reasoning. From what I can tell, she hasn't even said anything about Manix to this point.

Bbm you don't even know my role and obviously don't see my vote worthy of being considered a pressure vote. Perhaps I should explain everything I do as I do it, so people can plan responses accordingly.

Would you prefer that?

Othin, you seriously can't post any vote at all at this point?

I made a vote right at the beginning of the thread, and I haven't seen a compelling reason to change it.

Bbm you don't even know my role and obviously don't see my vote worthy of being considered a pressure vote. Perhaps I should explain everything I do as I do it, so people can plan responses accordingly.

Would you prefer that?

Votes with no reason behind them don't work very well as pressure votes. Why should someone bother reacting to a vote made saying "Lol you are gay and scum"? And no, I don't know your role, obviously. And if I played thinking "Hmm, this person has a role reason behind what they're doing!" when they hadn't done anything to hint at that, I wouldn't get very far.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Elieson

Because Manix has responded to what I said to him and Kiryn's actions, while suspect, aren't that bad if she's only played like one game before, a year ago. On the other hand Elie is snarking back at me expecting me to derive some hidden meaning behind 2 line posts and votes, and I don't like it at all.

No, kdanger's actions are worse because he's only played one game before like a year ago. Newbscum have more reason to be self-conscious than newbtown.

Not necessarily. Either way I dislike Elie's actions more.

idc I want to run up kdanger. Don't like bringing this up since online times are lame but he had been reading the thread without posting a lot before I called him out. Confident he's self-conscious lurkscum.

This game is already awful due to the amount of people being silly / useless. Wouldn't complain about Elie lynch just because he's yet to post anything solid. Remember that deadlines are only 60 hours long instead of the usual 72.

Obviam, you wasted your "didn't read role pm lol" post to say a bunch of useless shit, so now that you should know you're town if you're town can you actually try scumhunting?

Mancer: Why is a possibly-joking vote from Rapier scummier than Manix's double standard to you?

Mancer: Why is a possibly-joking vote from Rapier scummier than Manix's double standard to you?

Lets look at the cases on both of them thus far:

Rapier:

1) Having prior knowledge that I might be a mislynch and slipping it out in RVS.

2) Grasping by linking up two unrelated points together.

3) Trying to already set up lynches ED1.

Manix:

1) Votepark on Psych.

2) Reluctance to vote Rapier

Comparing the cases, I would say the case on Rapier is definitely stronger.

I have to say that I have not thought about Rapier's vote as a joke, but given that he has not responded to our responses and that he had given a clear reason for voting Prims, I doubt his vote was a joke in any way.

Even if Rapier's vote was a joke, point #1 against him is still stronger, in my opinion, than the two points against Manix.

Aleph, I can good posts too, FYI.

I want to say that I dislike Aleph popping in way after RVS and making posts that contain little to no content while RVSing when we have already moved on from RVS and joke voting. If I recall correctly, he did this in Tales of Symphonia as well, and he was revealed as scum in that game, wasn't he?

i lol'd

psych still hasn't said anything and it's been 24 hours

anyway moving on

aleph's post, while slightly amusing, wasn't actually very productive at all

his prims vote is weird because imo prims has been fairly protown in his efforts (and/or it's a jokevote 20 hours in which is also not good)

do you have any opinions about other people at all (that aren't jokes)?

kiryn's wagonhop irks me to no end because it isn't backed up with any reasoning (not even a "same reasons as stated already")

please explain why you think I'm scummy

my problem with elie is that he's choosing to keep an unproductive pressure vote (yes I know, I'm being a hypocrite) instead of making it more useful. Do you actually have any other opinions elie? opinions on Rapier, myself, and anyone else of your choosing

rapier needs to come in to clarify his prims vote

out of the people mentioned, elie is currently tipping me off the most so

##Unvote

##Vote: Elie

From what I see now, Manix is extremely reluctant to lay a vote on Rapier. It takes a lot of coercion from Levy before he shifts his vote over to Rapier and after that, Manix just removes his vote from Rapier at the earliest opportunity to vote someone else.

Something is definitely fishy here. Regardless of whether or not Rapier is scum, I think that Manix's reluctance to vote Rapier could be a form of buddying up to Rapier.

##Unvote: Rapier ##Vote: Manix: You have a lot of explaining to do about why you absolutely hate having your vote on Rapier.

obviam sux and is really gay

##Unvote

##Vote: kdanger

I still don't like Manix; the thing that bothers me the most about Elie's vote isn't that I found it to be too useless or too much of a joke but that I feel he could elaborate better (I need to reread the last page because I skimmed on my phone while I was gone and forgot a bunch of things)

However, I really think kdanger needs to step up her game because she's asked the classic scum question "why me?" and has contributed nothing aside from a weak wagon hop.

Obviam you're cute but you should actually do something/explain Prims vote. Why is Prims scum?

I really need to reread Elie posts because I know I missed some that could drastically affect my opinion on him.

AHAHAHAH I ACTUALLY FORGOT I WAS IN THIS GAME CONSIDERING I HAVEN'T PLAYED ONE IN LIKE TWO MONTHS

ANYWAY I THINK PRIMS IS TUNNELING LIKE A MOFO, KIRYN ISN'T DEFENDING HERSELF, BIZZ IS REALLY GAY, MANIX IS KIND OF COOL, OTHIN HAS BEEN POSTING STUFF AND THE REST OF YOU ARE NERDS WHO I DON'T HAVE READS ON

##VOTE PRIMS FOR TUNNELING HARDER THAN A BADGER MOLE

TWO LOVERS, FORBIDDEN FROM ONE ANOTHER

A WAR DIVIDES THEIR PEOPLE

AND A MOUNTAIN DIVIDES THEM APART

BUILT A PATH TO BE TOGETHER

...YEAH, I FORGET THE NEXT COUPLE OF LINES, BUT UH, THEN IT GOES...

SECRET TUNNEL!

SECRET TUNNEL!

THROUGH THE MOUNTAIN!

SECRET, SECRET, SECRET, SECRET TUNNEL! YEAH!

also if you would note that I haven't completely dropped rapier as a suspect, a la:

rapier needs to come in to clarify his prims vote

it's just what elie is doing is giving me more scumvibes then what rapier did

I find elie scummier right now, end of story

there's not much to explain

Unproductive pressure vote vs Doesn't look good/Doesn't give a good opinion

I'd expect that from your reasons and posts that you should be finding Rapier scummier. Your vote hop from Rapier to Elieson with reasons weaker than what you voted Rapier with leads me to think that you just dislike keeping your vote on Rapier and don't want to contribute to his lynch.